BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where are you seeing the schedule?

Tourney. Looks like it was removed. Maybe it was released prematurely.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's true that this has been the SW model for years. But it's not working anymore for "massive development". Several of the girls that played up on SW26 tried to leave for M&D and didn't make it. The one that did amek it took the M&D spot and left. This model worked well for a long time when there was always a line of good players coming in push the weaker ones down to the white team. WIth the club that shall go unnamed taking over the SW spot, this is no longer the case. The strong players don't come in middle school anymore, and the original strong girls leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's true that this has been the SW model for years. But it's not working anymore for "massive development". Several of the girls that played up on SW26 tried to leave for M&D and didn't make it. The one that did amek it took the M&D spot and left. This model worked well for a long time when there was always a line of good players coming in push the weaker ones down to the white team. WIth the club that shall go unnamed taking over the SW spot, this is no longer the case. The strong players don't come in middle school anymore, and the original strong girls leave.

So your argument is that SW is bad because ALL the girls playing up on 26 couldn't make M&D 2027 Black? They're probably the best team in the nation, it's not like that's easy to do. I'm sure they could have made many other teams. Also, this whole conversation started because a girl playing up on the SW 2028 team just waltzed onto Heros, the best 2029 team around, midseason. So your argument kind of falls apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out. Coppermine avoided everyone but Heros. MDU got the toughest draw having to play Heros and M&D. Next Level got an incredible favorable schedule as well and could go 7-1 easily.

With a 6 team playoff the number 1 seed (bye and easiest path the championship) will most likely be determined when Heros plays M&D on a Friday night under the lights. From there seeds 2-5 could all be 7-1 and will be a fight to get to the championship on playoff weekend.

As I see it 1-5 should be (no particular order)
Heros
M&D
MDU
Coppermine
Next Level

Who’s everyone’s pick to sneak in for the 6th and final spot? Legends? Integrity? MC Elite?

Should be an interesting year!

Pride or BLC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The disparity in strength of schedules is surprising. Coppermine pretty much guaranteed to go 7-1. Same for Next Level.

Some of the newer or weaker teams have much harder schedules than those two.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out. Coppermine avoided everyone but Heros. MDU got the toughest draw having to play Heros and M&D. Next Level got an incredible favorable schedule as well and could go 7-1 easily.

With a 6 team playoff the number 1 seed (bye and easiest path the championship) will most likely be determined when Heros plays M&D on a Friday night under the lights. From there seeds 2-5 could all be 7-1 and will be a fight to get to the championship on playoff weekend.

As I see it 1-5 should be (no particular order)
Heros
M&D
MDU
Coppermine
Next Level

Who’s everyone’s pick to sneak in for the 6th and final spot? Legends? Integrity? MC Elite?

Should be an interesting year!

Pride or BLC

Coppermine make a deal with the NGLL? Give us a soft schedule and you can use our fields 😂😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you want M&D , Heros and Coppermine to all play in regular season and knock someone out for playoffs ? That’s when I want to see them all play. Tired of loading up division in season or pool play and watching a weak B team make the playoffs by beating other B and C teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put Heros Green, Coppermine, M&D Black, MD United, Pride, BLC, NL, Renegades, and SW in one division and let them have a slugfest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put Heros Green, Coppermine, M&D Black, MD United, Pride, BLC, NL, Renegades, and SW in one division and let them have a slugfest.

Then put the top 6 in playoffs only to battle out for champion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. Coppermine, M&D, Heros Green and MDU are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of that list. Would be a beatdown, not a slugfest.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First number is # of games vs top 20 ranked teams
Second number is # of games vs top 7 ranked teams (Heroes/MDU/M&D/Coppermine)

**Toughest Schedules
Legends (6, 3)
MC Elite (5, 3)
M&D Shore (4, 3)
Hero’s Green (4, 3)
MDU 6 (5, 2)
Hero’s White (5, 2)

**Average Schedules
Sky Walkers (4, 2)
Integrity 20 (4, 2)
Stars (3, 2)
M&D (3, 2)
NEMS (4, 1)
Pride 19 (4, 1)
Renegades 21 (4, 1)
BLC 15 (3, 1)

**Easiest Schedules
Coppermine (2 , 1)
Next Level (2, 1)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. M&D, Coppermine, Heros Green and MDU are light years ahead of the rest of those listed. Would be a one sided beating instead of a slugfest versus the rest of those teams listed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

**Toughest Schedules
Legends (6, 3)
MC Elite (5, 3)
M&D Shore (4, 3)
Hero’s Green (4, 3)
MDU 6 (5, 2)
Hero’s White (5, 2)

**Average Schedules
Sky Walkers (4, 2)
Integrity 20 (4, 2)
Stars (3, 2)
M&D (3, 2)
NEMS (4, 1)
Pride 19 (4, 1)
Renegades 21 (4, 1)
BLC 15 (3, 1)

**Easiest Schedules
Coppermine (2 , 1)
Next Level (2, 1)

Let’s do Top 25

Heros - 5
M&D - 5
MDU - 5
Coppermine - 2

Clearly schedule makers don’t believe Coppermine can compete and make top 6 without a cupcake schedule. My guess is all those fields are more expensive for the NGLL to rent if the schedule is too tough.

Top 3 teams (listed in order above) have similar schedules as they should. So, don’t be fooled when Coppermine clown car rolls up excited about their record before playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

**Toughest Schedules
Legends (6, 3)
MC Elite (5, 3)
M&D Shore (4, 3)
Hero’s Green (4, 3)
MDU 6 (5, 2)
Hero’s White (5, 2)

**Average Schedules
Sky Walkers (4, 2)
Integrity 20 (4, 2)
Stars (3, 2)
M&D (3, 2)
NEMS (4, 1)
Pride 19 (4, 1)
Renegades 21 (4, 1)
BLC 15 (3, 1)

**Easiest Schedules
Coppermine (2 , 1)
Next Level (2, 1)

Let’s do Top 25

Heros - 5
M&D - 5
MDU - 5
Coppermine - 2

Clearly schedule makers don’t believe Coppermine can compete and make top 6 without a cupcake schedule. My guess is all those fields are more expensive for the NGLL to rent if the schedule is too tough.

Top 3 teams (listed in order above) have similar schedules as they should. So, don’t be fooled when Coppermine clown car rolls up excited about their record before playoffs.

🤡 🚙

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if stretching to top 25, M&D only plays 4 top 25 teams.

#21 Renegades
#20 Integrity
#1 Heros
#6 MDU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#21 Renegades
#20 Integrity
#1 Heros
#6 MDU

Forgot #18 Stars, so 4 in top 20, 5 on top 25.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#21 Renegades
#20 Integrity
#1 Heros
#6 MDU

Forgot #18 Stars, so 4 in top 20, 5 on top 25.

Honest question, how the heck did Coppermine get the easiest schedule in the 2029 A division? I read through this board, they are hands down the best team based on a few fall wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the results of the Shooting Stars Spring tournament from this weekend? Any teams come out looking strong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the results of the Shooting Stars Spring tournament from this weekend? Any teams come out looking strong?

Zero competition for M&D black. It was a low A, high B level tournament. They were the only top team in the event. I believe they won all their games by double digits. However, I can't find the scores on any of the tournament sites. So an M&D parent will need to confirm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zero competition for M&D black. It was a low A, high B level tournament. They were the only top team in the event. I believe they won all their games by double digits. However, I can't find the scores on any of the tournament sites. So an M&D parent will need to confirm.

However the results, I'm sure their parents were well behaved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Recess ended with scores of 12-3 against BLC, 14-0 against Legends and 17-1 against HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? That was out of left field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an M&D parent, but their parents don't make the list of worst parents. not even close.

Worst by a mile are Renegades, followed by Crush, Hoco, Stars and Aces.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an M&D parent, but their parents don't make the list of worst parents. not even close.

Worst by a mile are Renegades, followed by Crush, Hoco, Stars and Aces.

They have a good group that will shake hands and say good game win or lose. Several of the dads we have got to know and they even congratulate our girls if we beat them. Whoever that person was, is just trying to create unnecessary drama in 6th grade lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did everyone think of opening NGLL weekend? Any surprises? Outcomes what you expected?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not really any surprises. I fully expected the bottom half of the league to get smoked, and that is what happened. The NGLL should have done a AA, A, and B set up, because half of the “A” teams are horrible this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nailed it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not really any surprises. I fully expected the bottom half of the league to get smoked, and that is what happened. The NGLL should have done a AA, A, and B set up, because half of the “A” teams are horrible this year.

Should be only AA. A and B should be playing myla. Learning and saving money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so many double headers for teams then multiple open weekends?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so many double headers for teams then multiple open weekends?

Travel maybe? Or trying to squeeze in 8 games for way too many teams now in the NGLL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, the SW and Renegades crowd have been silent recently. Weird….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, the SW and Renegades crowd have been silent recently. Weird….

Not as weird as this random comment...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not random at all. Before the NGLL season started, the Renegades and SW parents were on here popping off about how they were going to pass teams like Coppermine and MDU. Looks like they will have to wait for next year ;-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not random at all. Before the NGLL season started, the Renegades and SW parents were on here popping off about how they were going to pass teams like Coppermine and MDU. Looks like they will have to wait for next year ;-)
Patience young grasshopper! Skywalkers will indeed pass your team and many others in the future when they actually care about winning and showcasing their players' talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, if they replace the entire team, I supposed that they might actually make it to .500 some time.

Seriously, when are they supposed to take over? Last year it was “just wait until the 4 girls playing up come back down!” We are seeing how that is going this season. Now it is wait until 11th grade??? And like I said before, where are you getting these players from to make this leap? You think that the top Coppermine girls are really leaving that team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, if they replace the entire team, I supposed that they might actually make it to .500 some time.

Seriously, when are they supposed to take over? Last year it was “just wait until the 4 girls playing up come back down!” We are seeing how that is going this season. Now it is wait until 11th grade??? And like I said before, where are you getting these players from to make this leap? You think that the top Coppermine girls are really leaving that team?
Wow, some of you are really angry and unhinged. Why do you care so much to attack Skywalkers? Why are they so far under your skin? If your daughter's team is having a great season, god bless, why come for the other teams?
Also, newsflash, nobody is worried about Coppermine girls making the leap.
Best of luck with your daughters season, angry dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not angry at all, I’m actually amused and how delusional some parents are on here. Again, the SW and Renegades parents were on here popping off about how their teams were going to pass established elite teams, and I’m going to point out how wrong they ended up being with their boasts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Coyotes 2029 team beat St Pete Dragons and The Wolves to rise in the rankings. The lacrosse out of Kentucky in the SHTL league is much improved as coaches that played high school ball make their way west. This will just continue as the Kentucky athletes are as good as anywhere. Why is this relevant on the mid-Atlantic lacrosse board? Because the Coyotes just rose to #65 in the rankings and overtook Skywalkers 2029 one of the premier clubs in Baltimore within the cradle of lacrosse. Go Coyotes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legit love it Coyotes. Grow the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Coyotes 2029 team beat St Pete Dragons and The Wolves to rise in the rankings. The lacrosse out of Kentucky in the SHTL league is much improved as coaches that played high school ball make their way west. This will just continue as the Kentucky athletes are as good as anywhere. Why is this relevant on the mid-Atlantic lacrosse board? Because the Coyotes just rose to #65 in the rankings and overtook Skywalkers 2029 one of the premier clubs in Baltimore within the cradle of lacrosse. Go Coyotes!

Get a grip dude - it’s 6th grade girls lax. Or get jokes that are actually funny.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard