BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,546
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 165 of 256 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 255 256
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Predators dad, but want them to do well (or is it poorly, i dunno) so the trolling continues. Not sure why I find it funny.....I just do.

No doubt it is going to be humorous because the two dueling arguments will be:

"We beat every team by 15 points, respect us! Preds domination!"

vs

"Those teams are not in the top 50, therefore zero respect, ever, Preds are the worst."

Of course the truth is in the middle, but that's no fun.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrimmages, single sport athlete dad.
Actually, they’re games, w real balls and referees!
BTW, who is Team MD WS?

All-Star team that is playing in YLWS. Mostly kids from Annapolis area and Baltimore and a few DC.
Nice! Should be a great team. Great opportunity for these teams to knock off the rust.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club does your son play for?

Calling a valid tournament scrimmages sounds like something an excuselax monuments fall 2028 parent would say.

If they lose Cab will just change the name of the team again and the parents will cry on this board about missing kids.

What a circus.
And what will you say when they wax everyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are still ducking the tougher competition at spring thaw.
And only playing two games at that.

Par for the yellow helmet course.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling a valid tournament scrimmages sounds like something an excuselax monuments fall 2028 parent would say.

If they lose Cab will just change the name of the team again and the parents will cry on this board about missing kids.

What a circus.

That's a fair point. But I still hope that "Well some of the kids were at football, unlike other teams!" haunts the ML parents for the next 6 years lol.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a circus.

That one player is doing all the waxing and the rest of team is pretty weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a circus.

Well, you’ll get your answer because your “one player” isn’t playing in the games on Sunday. So, they should lose all 3 since the rest of the team is “pretty weak.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a circus.

Well, you’ll get your answer because your “one player” isn’t playing in the games on Sunday. So, they should lose all 3 since the rest of the team is “pretty weak.”

Sounds like the excuses are beginning already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an excuse at all. Claiming good results without the best player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any shockers in HoCo divisions? Hawks Black and Cannons don't belong in AAA. 91 will have fun in Elite.

Team Money is going to cruise in AAA.
Team MD still playing in AAA after winning it 2 times in a row...........odd! Prediction - Prostart and Predators will look better than half of the AAA teams. 91 goes 0-7 in Elite.
Hearing lots of issues at Hawks. Kids bolting

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any shockers in HoCo divisions? Hawks Black and Cannons don't belong in AAA. 91 will have fun in Elite.

Team MD still playing in AAA after winning it 2 times in a row...........odd! Prediction - Prostart and Predators will look better than half of the AAA teams. 91 goes 0-7 in Elite.

Not a Hawks dad, and def not a fan of Hawks Dads...but lol....bolting to where? Gonna call fake news on this one.

I will admit, it's interesting that I never used to see those dense black helmets on national teams, and just over the last 6-9 months, suddenly the 2028 Hawks are playing for Red Hots Nationals, Team Eighteen National, and Nationals.

Realistic places for Hawks kids to go this summer:
#1 ML Cap - this is hard to believe though
#2 Run the ML kids out of NL....also seems off-brand for Hawks parents
#3 Get a secret group of Hawks kids to come over to Team 91 around May/June and displace all the former Kelly Post, FCA, and Preds players currently on the 91 roster.
#4 Take over the ProStart roster and see where that goes (probably nowhere that Sidewinders and Predators aren't going lol).

#3 seems most likely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re Hawks. Not a parent, but spoke to multiple over a 4 or 5 month period. Issue seems to be around the new ownership, the tournies they play in and to a lesser degree the national team (ie, many don't want to play for nations best). I don't know if it's all100% true, but the parents sorta echoed each other. Doesn't matter, tbh. They could lose a significant # of kids and still be a solid team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re Hawks. Not a parent, but spoke to multiple over a 4 or 5 month period. Issue seems to be around the new ownership, the tournies they play in and to a lesser degree the national team (ie, many don't want to play for nations best). I don't know if it's all100% true, but the parents sorta echoed each other. Doesn't matter, tbh. They could lose a significant # of kids and still be a solid team.

Share the doubts as Hawks has always seemed like a terrific program (despite fool parents), but willing to play along and hear more. Can someone please explain what is meant by (1) the new ownership issues; (2) the tournament selection issues; and (3) the national team situation?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Share the doubts as Hawks has always seemed like a terrific program (despite fool parents), but willing to play along and hear more. Can someone please explain what is meant by (1) the new ownership issues; (2) the tournament selection issues; and (3) the national team situation?

Outsider info, but factual at least.

1) Hogan (owner) sold out in 2020? 2021? to 3Step, who owns Nation's Best (national team), 3D National (National Team) and 3D state teams (similar to True model) nationwide. Not sure what issues have occurred, but for fun you can look at Baltimore Breakers, who were a top 50 national team before selling out to Aloha 10 years ago, and it's only gotten worse since I believe they sold out to 3Step as well, in 2020. National ownership's goals will simply not be the same as local ownership's goals. Including ego-driven expenditures that hurt or help the program.

2) No idea on this one, seems like Hawks still play in some of the most competitive events?

3) So, if I owned 3Step, I would be ticked off if I saw players from "my" clubs at national events, beating "my" national teams. The 2028 Hawks goalie who plays for Nationals and the 2028 Hawks attackmen who play for Team Eighteen National and Red Hots National being great examples. Great kids, great players, they should be playing on "my" national team, grrrrrrr. And I bet an email was sent to parents to that effect, as soon as Nation's Best (who is AMAZING) started to lose games at the Circuit.

But I will tell you from attending the Circuit events, those national teams have very different cultures. And I guess the Hawks parents have observed that as well, so they might not want to be told which national team they should prioritize (and hey, in terms of logistics, Team 18, Red Hots, and Nationals all work out in MD-PA-DE-OH a large amount of the time so why would I need to fly my kid to MA to play for Nations Best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks dad, and def not a fan of Hawks Dads...but lol....bolting to where? Gonna call fake news on this one.

I will admit, it's interesting that I never used to see those dense black helmets on national teams, and just over the last 6-9 months, suddenly the 2028 Hawks are playing for Red Hots Nationals, Team Eighteen National, and Nationals.

#3 Get a secret group of Hawks kids to come over to Team 91 around May/June and displace all the former Kelly Post, FCA, and Preds players currently on the 91 roster.
#4 Take over the ProStart roster and see where that goes (probably nowhere that Sidewinders and Predators aren't going lol).

#3 seems most likely.

Dear annoying Preds dad:

Just stop. You know nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#3 seems most likely.

Dear annoying Preds dad:

More like FCA Blue holdback Dad. Preds have no skin in the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any teams use 3rd party videographers, or is there always a parent filming?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you have to have professional footage so you can get little Jimmy into Hopkins or MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#3 seems most likely.

Dear annoying Preds dad:

Not a Preds dad but OK, BOTC Zoltar. Make us your bold and wise predictions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#3 seems most likely.

Dear annoying Preds dad:

Not a Preds dad but OK, BOTC Zoltar. Make us your bold and wise predictions.

What does this mean? ****#2 Run the ML kids out of NL....also seems off-brand for Hawks parents****

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you have to have professional footage so you can get little Jimmy into Hopkins or MD

High quality footage of your kids playing is kind of great.

hot take - enjoy the game and live in the moment.

Last edited by Team BOTC; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predicted Champions:
Elite FCA Blue
AAA Sidewinders
AA Predators
A HoCo
B Zingos

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

I prefer to judge other families decisions on what club their son plays for, what camps other families attend and stand on my soapbox that playing for my sons elite team is the only thing that matters.

Fun? Are you kidding? Who is doing any of this for fun?

If you are worried about fun then D1 is obviously not in your future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predicted Champions:
Elite FCA Blue
AAA Sidewinders
AA Predators
A HoCo
B Zingos

Might be the first sidewinders winning prediction of all time.

Would love to see it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is madlax playing cannons?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume for the obvious reason, easy opponents avoids early season losses. In the same vein, why are the MadLax Capital teams not playing at all in 2027, 2029, and 2030? Are they playing in different events this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predicted Champions:
Elite FCA Blue
AAA Sidewinders
AA Predators
A HoCo
B Zingos

Might be the first sidewinders winning prediction of all time.

Would love to see it.

Maybe all the Hawks are going to Sidewinder????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons are in AAA so they better keep up this weekend or it may be a long season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.....because ML 2029 and 2030 are playing another tourney the following week because more kids are around due to family spring breakplans. Don't know about the 27s.

I guess only the pre season tournaments your bench playing son plays is worthwhile?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume for the obvious reason, easy opponents avoids early season losses. In the same vein, why are the MadLax Capital teams not playing at all in 2027, 2029, and 2030? Are they playing in different events this weekend?
The “obvious reason” you must be alluding to is the fact that this is a NL tournament. Frankly, I’m surprised they let Madlax play, lot of animosity between those two owners. But NL could have scheduled themselves to play Madlax, alas, they did not… don’t call Madlax the ones ducking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't realize you couldn't do both. Do you sit on this board and make notIntelligent comments on every post? Seems like it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.....because ML 2029 and 2030 are playing another tourney the following week because more kids are around due to family spring breakplans. Don't know about the 27s.

I guess only the pre season tournaments your bench playing son plays is worthwhile?

You jamokes are living affirmation of Oliver Wendell Holmes’ ruling that “three generations of imbeciles are enough.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA has more top players than Hawks. Some Hawks parents have taken notice and may end up flying the coop. It happens. Only 1 more year of HoCo anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA has more top players than Hawks. Some Hawks parents have taken notice and may end up flying the coop. It happens. Only 1 more year of HoCo anyway.

Random?

What does FCA have to do with Hawks? They are both good teams that will have good seasons.

What are you even talking about.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

The “obvious reason” you must be alluding to is the fact that this is a NL tournament. Frankly, I’m surprised they let Madlax play, lot of animosity between those two owners. But NL could have scheduled themselves to play Madlax, alas, they did not… don’t call Madlax the ones ducking
Real funny who is ML playing cannons? NL is playing RH and MD 2 far better teams, so if you think NL is scared of the ML comp your bs'ing yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't realize you couldn't do both. Do you sit on this board and make notIntelligent comments on every post? Seems like it.

The board admin deleted an entire paragraph in the middle that apparently upset an advertiser for a filming service on BOTC. Yes I agree my comment looks ridiculous as posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML is playing Leading Edge Saturday (at Landon), and RH, Freedom and Cannons on Sunday. Can't explain why we are playing Cannons.....it's not an ML tournament. Jump to conclusions much?

As for the 29s and 30s. They are playing a different pre-season tournament the following weekend. Not sure why anybody in the 28 class would care what the younger players are doing, bizarro.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Random?

What does FCA have to do with Hawks? They are both good teams that will have good seasons.

What are you even talking about.
FCA coach posting again...

Like Reply Quote
Page 165 of 256 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 255 256
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard