BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao. People are funny. Isn’t all message boards about opinions? That’s how this conversation started. Someone stated they were overrated. Some other guy got upset and took it personal and said they weren’t. Then it spidered off into different areas about what school is better, etc. In my opinion they are overrated as a top 20 program. I don’t think they are top 20. Sorry to upset you with that outlandish take.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do not lump BC in with schools like MD; they are not on the same level, academically-speaking. you want to prove your point on Stanford, go ahead, but don’t make broad generalizations on other institutions. If you want to hold Stanford apart from other schools, you should afford BC the same respect.

Well, Boston College is ranked closer to The University of Maryland than it is to Stanford in terms of academic ranking.

BC is ranked 36, with a 20% acceptance rate. This is in no way elite. Hek, Florida and NC much higher! And yes, closer to MD. There are many other very good lacrosse schools ranked way ahead. But yes, if your daughter (you) is chasing that championship ring, and don’t have stellar grades, it’s a great choice. Not sure what the obsession with Stanford is. They will finish around a 10-15 ranked team every year. I don’t think anyone is disputing that. What you get by going to a school like that is an elite degree and top 20 lacrosse. If you want the elite degree and a chance at a natty, you go to Northwestern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao. People are funny. Isn’t all message boards about opinions? That’s how this conversation started. Someone stated they were overrated. Some other guy got upset and took it personal and said they weren’t. Then it spidered off into different areas about what school is better, etc. In my opinion they are overrated as a top 20 program. I don’t think they are top 20. Sorry to upset you with that outlandish take.

Pretty sure there is a saying about opinions.

There are actual results and some facts as well.

In recent years Stanford has an average "final ranking" which is based on their performance of 18 or so.

Please tell us which programs in your opinion does Stanford get more recognition than. We all know the usual suspects that finish the year ranked in the Top 20 most years:

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Besides the above, what programs is Stanford "overrated" above? Nobody said Stanford is a Top 5 or Top 10 or even Top 15 Program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of Northwestern. I watched the SCANE TRAIN last night. What a special and dynamic player. So great to see her back in full force. If she keeps playing like that, she will be the clear favorite for the Tewaaraton. Nobody close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In recent years Stanford has an average "final ranking" which is based on their performance of 18 or so.

Please tell us which programs in your opinion does Stanford get more recognition than. We all know the usual suspects that finish the year ranked in the Top 20 most years:

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Besides the above, what programs is Stanford "overrated" above? Nobody said Stanford is a Top 5 or Top 10 or even Top 15 Program.

Stanford would be on Par starting with Penn and down on that list.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scane better than North

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Hmm. This was about the ranking system. Nobody had Stanford as a top 15 program. We’ll except one of the two organizations that does the rankings. Inside Lacrosse had them at 15 which started this whole topic. I could care less about recent years. The conversation was about this year. This year they are overrated. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be some fun match-ups this weekend.

I'm predicting UM (#17) will lose to Jax (#19) on Friday, then Florida (#7) on Sunday. Michigan sometimes has trouble getting the offense going--even more so early season.

May wanna walk back that statement. Michigan offense rolling right now.

Jacksonville and Michigan are decent teams, not sure either will finish in the Top 20 but I have often been wrong... ;-)

Good for Michigan that they are willing to challenge themselves by playing a Top 10 Team (Florida) on two days rest so early in the season then another quick turnaround and another flight to Stony Brook. Win or lose good for Michigan.

Good win for Michigan vs Jacksonville. What I didn't expect was an immediate drop off a cliff for Jacksonville with the new HC change. The previous few years they had a fun, fast offense putting up 40+ shots in a game. That appears to have gone down hill, along with their shooting accuracy. The loss to Army last night hurts. It appears Sarah Elms is the bulk of their offense. Definitely NOT a Top 20 team.

I'm not Stony Brook fan, but I'm pulling for them to beat Michigan today. Jill Smith (Michigan) has had a great start to the season. The only downside is the game being shown on FLOSPORTS, which [Censored]. Guess those of us poor must follow the box score updates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of Northwestern. I watched the SCANE TRAIN last night. What a special and dynamic player. So great to see her back in full force. If she keeps playing like that, she will be the clear favorite for the Tewaaraton. Nobody close.
she was outscoring ND 10-8 when they pulled her for the night. ND's D had no answers, even NW's backups where scoring against the ND starters. Not impressed with ND, take away #3 and they are not even a top 20 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Will break the goals in a season record that lasted a season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scane better than North

FACTS. But I hated how North acted on the field so I am biassed. I will say, if North acted in college how she acted in the AU, she would have even more fans.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, Jacksonville was another one of those mentioned last week as overrated in THIS YEAR'S poll along with Stanford and UVA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those rankings are silly and give favor to state schools; even with that, MD is ranked #55.
I wasn’t saying BC is Stanford, by any stretch; I’m saying it’s a way better school than MD and Cuse…not even close. UNC, Wake, USC, I’m fine w those comparisons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those rankings are silly and give favor to state schools; even with that, MD is ranked #55.
I wasn’t saying BC is Stanford, by any stretch; I’m saying it’s a way better school than MD and Cuse…not even close. UNC, Wake, USC, I’m fine w those comparisons

Nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is MD that bad or Cuse that good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Maryland??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is MD that bad or Cuse that good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cuse completely controlled that game today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cuse is really good. Their offense is elite and the best in the country by a good margin. MD was already weak offensively going into this year without Cordingly. Their strength was defense. So if that defense is getting carved like this by Cuse and they can't score.. then they are not going to be good. Big trouble

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Scane better than North[/quote

Not even close rewatch that game ND had a mid covering her most of the game and they weren’t even sending a slide. ND has no fight that coach needs to go. That boned said Scane is the best collegeoffensive player this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also showed that elite goalies need their defense playing well to help make a difference

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is MD that bad or Cuse that good?

Time will tell….

March 21, 2021

North Carolina beat Boston College 21 - 9…

May 28, 2021

North Carolina lost to Boston College 11 - 10…

Few if any thought BC would go on to win the National Championship that year….

That’s why they play the games 😃

Should be a fun year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Florida is in trouble too. Future not looking good either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this in SU vs NW. the SU draw stick is illegal as well. The traditional stringing is huge gaps. Rule says golf balll with light pressure can’t push through it.

Time to enforce rules in women’s lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Conference champs, rings every year, top 3 academic school, sunny Cali. LOL haters! Pretty sure what you say can also be said for Duke, Virginia and ND. Stanford on par with them. None of them winning the natty, but have lots to offer outside lax. Everyone wants to be a critic!"

Sorry but not on par with any of those teams when speaking about womens lacrosse.

Why not? What have Notre Dame and Duke or even Virginia done in the past 5 or 6 years?

These are the facts Stanford is something like 1-7 when playing ACC teams over the last 5-6 years. They have gone 0-4 against UVA being outscored 61-38 ( Did the math in my head so may be wrong but close) , Saying they are on par with teams that when they play against them have a winning percentage of 14 % seems like a bit of a stetch.

Boston College is 2 - 14 vs Maryland and 6 - 21 vs North Carolina...

Syracuse is 2 - 23 vs Maryland and 6 - 11 vs North Carolina...

Syracuse and Boston College are not on par with the top programs...

:-)

Your pathetic attempt to go back to wooden sticks is as transparent as to who you are . Again it was in response to the poster specifically stating the past 5-6 years . If you want to go back that far than one of those teams you put Stanford on the same level as has won as many national championships as UNC and BC . So strange how you skipped the past 5-6 year comment in your other Stanford buddies post .

What is strange and pathetic is your obsession with Stanford and your foolish attempts to bash them. We all know why you do it, it would be funny if it were not so sad.

Maybe this will help ease the pain: the players who are fortunate enough to receive and accept an offer from a school like Stanford prioritize academics above lacrosse. Obviously the parents have different priorities than you as well. I'm sure the majority of players at Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Penn, Northwestern, Duke, Vanderbilt, Hopkins, Brown, Dartmouth etc... could have all elected to attend a different school... Maybe they did not receive an offer from Maryland but I am pretty sure that they're okay with that.

Your comments and repeated attempts to knock Stanford idiotic at best.

Have not been bashing Stanford at all other than to say their top 10 ranking in a preseason poll was in my opinion too high . Then you and your Stanford friends got your panties in a bunch and make statements with no facts to back them up. " Please give it a rest, as 99.9% of kids who had the top grades and athletics to play at Stanford would jump at the chance. " Typical Stanford dad post, there are plenty of players who could have gone to Stanford but elected not to , who knows maybe there are actual players who enjoy their families enough that they prefer to stay closer to home. Your kids decision makes sense .

Yes, you are correct. It does make a lot of sense to pick a school ranked 3 in the country over one ranked 20-50. It also makes sense to pick a school where you will play on a top 20 team who wins their conference every year while playing lacrosse In beautiful weather for the most part. Come to think about it, a degree from Stanford turns heads. It’s just not the same as graduating from BC, NC, MD, Cuse. Those schools are ranked higher in lacrosse yes, but you trade off the academics for that. There is no future in lacrosse. It’s a fun sport to play for 4 years, but then life goes on. There is really only one school that is perennially ranked a top lax and academic school and that is Northwestern. Everyone else needs to consider the pros and cons of choosing a top academic good lacrosse vs. good academic great lacrosse. If a girl has these choices she is very lucky. But also remember you do need the grades to even get the opportunity to consider choosing a school like Stanford, Duke, Princeton, Penn where you get top 20 lacrosse paired with elite academics.

The Stanford cheerleaders crack me up. Honestly cannot bash the overall academics at Stanford but you also have to consider what your child wants to do in life. I have seen it first hand and that a degree from an Ivy or Stanford is not always a golden ticket like you would have us believe. If your daughter wants to go on to many careers that require a post graduate degree ie Law School or Medical School etc you would be better off getiing a 4.0 at Maryland than a 3.0 at Stanford. In the end its not about picking a school that has the best academics its about picking a school your child will be successful at both academically and more important a school they will be happy at.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How ‘bout them CATS!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Just had a chance to get caught up on games. SU looked really good. I think a clear number one in country.

However many questionable calls in this game and fouls. Refs lost control much like the ND game a few years ago if memory isn’t wrong. SU 12 the biggest flopper I have ever seen. But scary part is she was able to get two yellow cards on MD. Be nice if they could add the to review or challenge in future. Yellow cards in women’s lax are a killer. Need to be correct calls. It is a
Lax game, it theater class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Conference champs, rings every year, top 3 academic school, sunny Cali. LOL haters! Pretty sure what you say can also be said for Duke, Virginia and ND. Stanford on par with them. None of them winning the natty, but have lots to offer outside lax. Everyone wants to be a critic!"

Sorry but not on par with any of those teams when speaking about womens lacrosse.

Why not? What have Notre Dame and Duke or even Virginia done in the past 5 or 6 years?

These are the facts Stanford is something like 1-7 when playing ACC teams over the last 5-6 years. They have gone 0-4 against UVA being outscored 61-38 ( Did the math in my head so may be wrong but close) , Saying they are on par with teams that when they play against them have a winning percentage of 14 % seems like a bit of a stetch.

Boston College is 2 - 14 vs Maryland and 6 - 21 vs North Carolina...

Syracuse is 2 - 23 vs Maryland and 6 - 11 vs North Carolina...

Syracuse and Boston College are not on par with the top programs...

:-)

Your pathetic attempt to go back to wooden sticks is as transparent as to who you are . Again it was in response to the poster specifically stating the past 5-6 years . If you want to go back that far than one of those teams you put Stanford on the same level as has won as many national championships as UNC and BC . So strange how you skipped the past 5-6 year comment in your other Stanford buddies post .

What is strange and pathetic is your obsession with Stanford and your foolish attempts to bash them. We all know why you do it, it would be funny if it were not so sad.

Maybe this will help ease the pain: the players who are fortunate enough to receive and accept an offer from a school like Stanford prioritize academics above lacrosse. Obviously the parents have different priorities than you as well. I'm sure the majority of players at Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Penn, Northwestern, Duke, Vanderbilt, Hopkins, Brown, Dartmouth etc... could have all elected to attend a different school... Maybe they did not receive an offer from Maryland but I am pretty sure that they're okay with that.

Your comments and repeated attempts to knock Stanford idiotic at best.

Have not been bashing Stanford at all other than to say their top 10 ranking in a preseason poll was in my opinion too high . Then you and your Stanford friends got your panties in a bunch and make statements with no facts to back them up. " Please give it a rest, as 99.9% of kids who had the top grades and athletics to play at Stanford would jump at the chance. " Typical Stanford dad post, there are plenty of players who could have gone to Stanford but elected not to , who knows maybe there are actual players who enjoy their families enough that they prefer to stay closer to home. Your kids decision makes sense .

Yes, you are correct. It does make a lot of sense to pick a school ranked 3 in the country over one ranked 20-50. It also makes sense to pick a school where you will play on a top 20 team who wins their conference every year while playing lacrosse In beautiful weather for the most part. Come to think about it, a degree from Stanford turns heads. It’s just not the same as graduating from BC, NC, MD, Cuse. Those schools are ranked higher in lacrosse yes, but you trade off the academics for that. There is no future in lacrosse. It’s a fun sport to play for 4 years, but then life goes on. There is really only one school that is perennially ranked a top lax and academic school and that is Northwestern. Everyone else needs to consider the pros and cons of choosing a top academic good lacrosse vs. good academic great lacrosse. If a girl has these choices she is very lucky. But also remember you do need the grades to even get the opportunity to consider choosing a school like Stanford, Duke, Princeton, Penn where you get top 20 lacrosse paired with elite academics.

The Stanford cheerleaders crack me up. Honestly cannot bash the overall academics at Stanford but you also have to consider what your child wants to do in life. I have seen it first hand and that a degree from an Ivy or Stanford is not always a golden ticket like you would have us believe. If your daughter wants to go on to many careers that require a post graduate degree ie Law School or Medical School etc you would be better off getiing a 4.0 at Maryland than a 3.0 at Stanford. In the end its not about picking a school that has the best academics its about picking a school your child will be successful at both academically and more important a school they will be happy at.

Keep telling yourself that...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But get your facts straight. Only one bench player scored against ND and that was one goal. Scane was not faceguarded nor marked up closely by a middie and that was a problem. Team has a lot of good players , not just #3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this in SU vs NW. the SU draw stick is illegal as well. The traditional stringing is huge gaps. Rule says golf balll with light pressure can’t push through it.

MD called a stick check from get go & it was good
Nice try though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try though

Yea, like BC playing like a bunch of thugs. Way too much aggressive pushing that is not called. A miracle nobody was seriously hurt. Over the top, and they do it because they get away with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But get your facts straight. Only one bench player scored against ND and that was one goal. Scane was not faceguarded nor marked up closely by a middie and that was a problem. Team has a lot of good players , not just #3
Sorry, all a good team will do is shut down #3 and win the game. Their other players are not good enough this year to compete with UNC, SU, BC, UVA, NW and Duke or maybe they are good enough and its the coaching. The best they have ever done with this coach is the quarterfinals 1 time. ND will go 10-6 or 9-7 at best and make their usual 1st round exit in the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try though

Yea, like BC playing like a bunch of thugs. Way too much aggressive pushing that is not called. A miracle nobody was seriously hurt. Over the top, and they do it because they get away with it.
I believe Cuse had many yellow cards, so they were called, can't use that as an excuse either. MD did not deserve to be #2 in rankings from the get go - just shows how ridiculous the rankings are to begin with. Cuse is healthy this year - hopefully they continue to stay healthy. Does Cuse play aggressive, yes...to call BC "thugs" is pretty pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this Stanford talk started with the 20 and 21 committs parents, annointing them as the greatest future team. Go back and look. It wont end till 3 and half more years till the last of them graduate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this Stanford talk started with the 20 and 21 committs parents, annointing them as the greatest future team. Go back and look. It wont end till 3 and half more years till the last of them graduate.

Talent means nothing without coaching. The consistent level of mediocrity stanford has shown is almost impressive.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2023 ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll – February 20

No. 1 North Carolina earned 20 first-place votes in Week 2 of the ILWomen/IWLCA Division I poll, while No. 2 Syracuse earned five.

Syracuse jumped two spots from Week 1 to the second spot after a convincing 20-11 victory over Maryland and Northwestern jumped into the third spot after defeating Boston College 15-14 on Sunday.

Boston College and Stony Brook round out the top five, respectively, while Maryland fell to the sixth spot.

No. 25 Penn State earned its first ranking of the 2023 season, starting the season with two convincing wins over Bucknell and Drexel.

The ILWomen/IWLCA Poll will be unveiled Mondays throughout the season. It is voted on jointly by coaches throughout the country and members of the media.

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Last Poll

1 North Carolina (3 - 0) 619 (20) 1
2 Syracuse (2 - 0) 603 (5) 4
3 Northwestern (2 - 1) 573 5
4 Boston College (2 - 1) 540 3
5 Stony Brook (1 - 0) 518 6
6 Maryland (1 - 1) 501 2
7 Florida (1 - 1) 459 7
8 Loyola (1 - 0) 430 9
9 Rutgers (3 - 0) 427 8
10 Duke (3 - 0) 377 11
11 Denver (3 - 0) 352 10
12 Virginia (3 - 0) 350 13
13 James Madison (2 - 1) 347 12
14 Notre Dame (2 - 1) 295 14
15 Stanford (1 - 1) 235 15
16 Johns Hopkins (1 - 1) 205 18
17 Princeton (0 - 1) 183 16
18 Michigan (2 - 2) 180 17
19 Richmond (3 - 0) 156 21
19 USC (1 - 1) 156 20
21 Yale (1 - 0) 144 22
22 UMass (1 - 1) 87 23
23 Louisville (2 - 1) 72 24
24 Jacksonville (0 - 3) 62 19
25 Penn State (2 - 0) 36 NR
RV Navy, Army, Penn, Hofstra, Vanderbilt

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2023 ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll – February 20

East Stroudsburg remains atop the Division II poll, as the Warriors await their first competition of the 2023 season. Adelphi, West Chester and Florida Southern each stayed put in the following three spots, respectively, while Le Moyne moved up one spot to the No. 5 position.

No. 10 Grand Valley dropped out of the top five after falling to No. 9 Rollins, 15-11 on Saturday, while No. 17 Flagler earned its first ranking of 2023, notching a win over No. 19 Embry-Riddle and nearly upsetting Grand Valley last week, losing 14-12.

The ILWomen/IWLCA Poll will be unveiled Mondays throughout the season. It is voted on jointly by coaches throughout the country and members of the media.

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Last Poll

1 East Stroudsburg (0 - 0) 670 (23) 1
2 Adelphi (0 - 0) 645 (1) 2
3 West Chester (0 - 0) 598 3
4 Florida Southern (2 - 0) 594 4
5 Le Moyne (0 - 0) 567 6
6 Tampa (3 - 0) 556 (1) 7
7 UIndy (3 - 0) 530 (2) 8
8 Regis (CO) (1 - 0) 481 9
9 Rollins (3 - 0) 477 10
10 Grand Valley (1 - 1) 436 5
11 Mercy (1 - 0) 397 11
12 Wingate (2 - 1) 387 13
13 Pace (0 - 0) 376 12
14 Lynn (2 - 1) 282 15
15 Seton Hill (0 - 0) 279 14
16 Assumption (0 - 0) 236 17
17 Flagler (2 - 1) 221 NR
18 New Haven (0 - 0) 183 19
19 Embry-Riddle (1 - 1) 161 16
20 Mercyhurst (0 - 0) 159 18
21 Saint Leo (2 - 0) 135 25
22 Roberts Wesleyan (1 - 0) 133 20
23 Bentley (0 - 0) 126 21
24 Colorado Mesa (0 - 0) 72 22
25 Mount Olive (0 - 2) 38 23
RV Limestone, Lenoir-Rhyne, Lee, UVA Wise, Young Harris

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“4. Stanford is not a top 10 , not sure why they keep trying to sneak the west coast teams up the list , lost their best offensive player and essentially beat no one last year how do they jump over Denver, UVA , Jacksonville and even Richmond , all teams who beat them last year.”

The original post in response to Nike /US lacrosse preseason ranking that got all the Stanford dads panties in a bunch. Really was not that bad a statement , maybe head over to the Forbes college rankings forum , you guys are killing it over there .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. Highly overrated #24 Jacksonville beat “properly rated” 🙄 Stanford 12-10. Both teams have no business being in the 25. Sorry for the Stanford dads. But the above poster is correct. You got your panties in a bunch. Take solace in the fact that your daughter goes to a great school and they have good lacrosse. If my daughter had the opportunity to go to that school in two years I would jump at the chance. Doesn’t mean they aren’t overrated by Inside Lax and US Lax. They are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. Highly overrated #24 Jacksonville beat “properly rated” 🙄 Stanford 12-10. Both teams have no business being in the 25. Sorry for the Stanford dads. But the above poster is correct. You got your panties in a bunch. Take solace in the fact that your daughter goes to a great school and they have good lacrosse. If my daughter had the opportunity to go to that school in two years I would jump at the chance. Doesn’t mean they aren’t overrated by Inside Lax and US Lax. They are!

When you say that Stanford and Jacksonville don’t belong in the Top 25 that’s fine but you’d have to post who does belong that’s not currently listed in the top 25.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard