BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, we all know who will have the easiest path to the championship game! Line up 8 cupcake games...

Pretty ignorant comment considering the top 4 teams in the division all played each other during the regular season last year. With North vs South format, M&D and Coppermine will be on one side of the division while MDU and Heros will be on the other. So, if by saying they have an easy path you mean the only other challenging team in their division is Coppermine, then okay.

Okay, but what about the other 7 games? The North South thing does not work if you want to even out the schedule.

It doesn't matter if it works or not, that is how they agreed to split it to get the virginia teams in it.

It doesn't matter that the schedules are semi fair so that you end of with the top teams in the playoffs? Okay.

Whole VA thing North South makes no sense. There aren't "home" games. Pride playing NEMS doesn't have to take place at St Pauls. Stars doesn't have to go to Coppermine Norris to play Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the Spring season draws near, it sounds like MD United will have a couple of new additions as two of Integrity's better players left for greener pastures. Strong team only getting stronger.

Isn't this the 2027 teams they are talking about or did it happen on the 2029 as well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the best summer camps in the area? Day or overnight...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it typical for players to leave a club mid -season and join another team before the NGLL? My daughter's team has a new player who left a former club. I am not sure of the reasons, I am just wondering if other teams have seen similar additions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it typical for players to leave a club mid -season and join another team before the NGLL? My daughter's team has a new player who left a former club. I am not sure of the reasons, I am just wondering if other teams have seen similar additions.

Its not typical but it happens. I think my kids team has had a kid leave in winter every year, most because they weren't enjoying it or wanted to focus on another sport more.

There's not a team in the country with 20-22 girls where all players and parents are all happy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros? Was it to ensure another team didn't snatch her up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros
Probably nothing like the NEMS28 to Coppermine exodus a couple of years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros

Not sure why Heros would jump on a middie now given they are pretty loaded. Don't see any upside especially given the talks from other families on the team being unhappy with an add this late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros
Probably nothing like the NEMS28 to Coppermine exodus a couple of years ago.

That was 2 girls NEMS said could continue to play up with the 27’s and then changed their minds in early March making them play on a weak 28 team. The families left for a much better team which they had every right too since NEMS went back on their original word.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off topic/new topic/old topic?, attended an indoor game this past weekend, Coppermine Black (A team I assume) against M&D Red (B team). What a joke of a show from the parents and players of Coppermine. I think they won by 30 against a lower level B team and acted as if they just won the National Championship. Poor sportsmanship by the players as well. Outside observer from another club, it looked bad. Really bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard a low attacker from another club (TOP CLUB) was trying to jump ship to Heros as well but was told no. Interesting they were willing to add the midfielder though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off topic/new topic/old topic?, attended an indoor game this past weekend, Coppermine Black (A team I assume) against M&D Red (B team). What a joke of a show from the parents and players of Coppermine. I think they won by 30 against a lower level B team and acted as if they just won the National Championship. Poor sportsmanship by the players as well. Outside observer from another club, it looked bad. Really bad.

Unfortunately, Coppermine isn't known for their sportsmanship. They have a win at all cost mentality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, Coppermine isn't known for their sportsmanship. They have a win at all cost mentality.

I think you may be mistaken. Replace Coppermine with Hero's and that sounds better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you may be mistaken. Replace Coppermine with Hero's and that sounds better.
Don't think so...maybe both are correct!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros

What's going on at Skywalkers to have a midseason exit like this? Curious how Hero's parents feel about the addition mid season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers ---> Heros

What's going on at Skywalkers to have a midseason exit like this? Curious how Hero's parents feel about the addition mid season.

SW Blue is 63rd, Hero's is 1st. I mean I think that speaks for itself right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029. 6th graders. And you are worried about national rankings. God help you all once your girls are in high school. You may need to be committed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the parents that chime in that everyone is way too serious about their daughter's team/rankings/etc., but they're on an anonymous chat board on a Wednesday morning commenting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029. 6th graders. And you are worried about national rankings. God help you all once your girls are in high school. You may need to be committed.

Listen these rankings are not the end all be all, but let's just say SW Blue 2029 isn't going to be playing in the top division in these summer tournaments, probably not even in the B division either and if you want your kid to improve, they need to be pushed and yes, that means going against the best players they can.

This isn't like going from #13 to #1 here. When you are playing two goal games against Hero's White, M&D Red and HOCO, and your kid is talented enough to play for #1 ranked team, there is no real question that you need to make that move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the parents that chime in that everyone is way too serious about their daughter's team/rankings/etc., but they're on an anonymous chat board on a Wednesday morning commenting!

Exactly right, if you are reading this website you are "really" into your kids lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slow morning in the office entertainment for someone who was there and now realizes how moronic it all was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen these rankings are not the end all be all, but let's just say SW Blue 2029 isn't going to be playing in the top division in these summer tournaments, probably not even in the B division either and if you want your kid to improve, they need to be pushed and yes, that means going against the best players they can.

This isn't like going from #13 to #1 here. When you are playing two goal games against Hero's White, M&D Red and HOCO, and your kid is talented enough to play for #1 ranked team, there is no real question that you need to make that move.

If she was that good, SW 2029 wouldn't be playing two goal games against those teams you mentioned. The B division ABSOLUTLEY can be dominated by teams with one very good player. Rumor has it parents are tough to deal with so I can see SW saying good riddance! Lastly, knowing their current mid field, she doesn't move the needle one inch. So the better question is why would Heros risk the chemistry to add that kid now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that as well. Don't have a kid on either team. Beyond gross, but par for the course with Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I attended the same game... Didn't see any of what was described. Yes, it was a beat down that wasn't beneficial to either team but absolutely no poor sportsmanship from players, coaches or parents of either team.
Just another shot at Coppermine ?

I also saw the Coppermine vs M&D Red indoor game. I did not witness poor sportsmanship from any players, coaches or spectators from either team. Yes, it was a beat down that was not beneficial to either the winning team or losing team but certainly not poor sportsmanship.
Just another unfair shot at a very good team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I attended the same game... Didn't see any of what was described. Yes, it was a beat down that wasn't beneficial to either team but absolutely no poor sportsmanship from players, coaches or parents of either team.

I also saw the Coppermine vs M&D Red indoor game. I did not witness poor sportsmanship from any players, coaches or spectators from either team. Yes, it was a beat down that was not beneficial to either the winning team or losing team but certainly not poor sportsmanship.

Unfair shot... only if your one of the Coppermine parents who can't see past the blinders. Odd that Coppermines sportsmanship keeps coming up when they win games. Ever hear of the saying, "act like you been there before". Then again this is all new for Coppermine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfair shot... only if your one of the Coppermine parents who can't see past the blinders. Odd that Coppermines sportsmanship keeps coming up when they win games. Ever hear of the saying, "act like you been there before". Then again this is all new for Coppermine

They are building a nice reputation already, good work! wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tears from haters are always the best. Sorry your unathletic crew and their team can't win. Keep trying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tears from haters are always the best. Sorry your unathletic crew and their team can't win. Keep trying.

HAHAHAHA did you come here to talk [Censored] about beating a B team in an indoor game!?!? I was on the fence but, totally agree with OP now. This comment confirms the clown car is parked at Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was a parent at the game on Sunday and it was the worst show of sportsmanship from a team that I have seen. Coppermine players were banging on the walls when they scored and putting the girls down on the field. My daughter was very upset after this game. The coppermine coaches did nothing to discourage or stop this behavior. We were definitely out matched. We are a B team playing a coppermine A team. The behavior was uncalled for and rude. I think they may have thought they were playing M&D Black...but that is the only excuse I can give them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers parent here...good riddance to that family! And good luck to whatever club has to deal with them now! We are better off!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's would not take a "top club's" low attacker but took another middie...interesting strategy.... makes you wonder if it was to keep the middie from going to another club. I heard she was also talking to M&D Black. So Hero's takes her and leaves M&D to struggle for mid fielders....was someone saying Hero's has good sportsmanship??? Bhahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This group of Coppermine parents seem strange and way to full of themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHA did you come here to talk [Censored] about beating a B team in an indoor game!?!? I was on the fence but, totally agree with OP now. This comment confirms the clown car is parked at Coppermine.

Who doesn't like a good circus? Usually the one driving is GREEN with envy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's would not take a "top club's" low attacker but took another middie...interesting strategy.... makes you wonder if it was to keep the middie from going to another club. I heard she was also talking to M&D Black. So Hero's takes her and leaves M&D to struggle for mid fielders....was someone saying Hero's has good sportsmanship??? Bhahahaha

Confident M&D told her no and confident M&D isn't struggling for mids unless you meant mid field depth? But depth is an issue with all clubs at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, M&D is afraid to get their Black squad exposed so they aren't playing indoor this winter. They have an avoid good comp. and play in tournaments they organize to prop up their ranking mentality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, M&D is afraid to get their Black squad exposed so they aren't playing indoor this winter. They have an avoid good comp. and play in tournaments they organize to prop up their ranking mentality.

You win a few fall games by 1 goal and forgot about your 2-10-2 against record against M&D Black prior to that... someone else said it best, it's a circus over there and the driver of the clown car is BE (who I am sure made the previous comment)

But hey great game against M&D Red bahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You win a few fall games by 1 goal and forgot about your 2-10-2 against record against M&D Black prior to that... someone else said it best, it's a circus over there and the driver of the clown car is BE (who I am sure made the previous comment)

But hey great game against M&D Red bahahaha

Can't be BE, he claimed he was only making the one comment to protect Coppermine's integrity LOL Maybe someone should let him know his parents are the ones creating the image and drama he claims to be opposed to

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey al bundy way to live vicariously through your kid. What are you teaching them with that sort of attitude? I bet your buddies loved the story when you were bragging at the valley inn.

A second year team that is coming together to learn the sport and working to improve. I am sure this win will help your national rankings. Sure glad all the private schools were there scouting your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the angry comment about the Skywalkers family that left the 2029 team mid-season. She was the top player on the 29 team, knows the club very well and just can see the club is on the decline. Every younger team is weak and with more competition in the area it isn’t going to get better. Their family is only doing what is best for their daughter. Leaving a club they knew very well is telling on the trajectory. Don’t be so angry their decision was clearly best for their daughter to be on more competitive team.

I would hope you would do the same for your daughter and not have ignorant comments from jealous parents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard