BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Age and Reclassification. The good the bad the ugly!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is
Please learn how to post your nonsense inline with the thread then. Or go to the 2027 page and rant about LIE there…..though I imagine after I send this and check that page Ill see your handy work all over the place. Your poor kid. Keep telling him its the evil holdbacks. Excuses will get him farther than action.

Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.
Ok thats fine but again learn what a thread is. The question and topic was specific about a person. Your response was about LIE being an offender. Totally different topics in one forum. Randomly spewing detest about LIE only shows you didnt make the cut. You should have reclassed but that likely would have made you a double holdback.
But is there something wrong with stating the facts as it pertains to the threads? Shouldn't people be aware of the offenders so they know what they are getting themselves into? thats really the point of the forum, unless its only for spreading fake news and praising the 91's and LIE teams. Oh I forgot unless you play for these teams your child is worthless in the lacrosse world. And yes my child did make both orgs but chose a different path so save your nonsense for someone else who will buy into it
Sounds like from peoples experience LIE falls into the ugly as it pertains to the thread topic
But then again thankfully LI offers many choices when it comes to youth LAX
Not at all but responding to a discussion about a person with specifics of a team makes no sense. Now, if you had put it in the thread about the reclass teams that would have made sense. See multiple threads in one forum to drive discussion around specifics. Youre like the guy that just posts Its a good day to be a Outlaw. Though it is a board about lacrosse the post in context is nonsense.
A couple of quick excerpts from your post sum you up and they would be "I have no clue" and "I have no idea"
By your own admission you have no idea whats going on so Ill just stop there and agree with you that LIE is a bunch of reclasses (thanks to the sensical poster that clarified this.)
Making the team and being asked to be on the team are two different things. Whatever your other path, I hope you let your kid enjoy some lax and stop blaming others for anything. The detest will eat you up.

"And yes my child did make".... maybe brush up on your reading comprehension your anger is getting the best of you.. And thank you for your concern my child is very much so enjoying the path chosen ,the experience and learning the game and loving it and is not worried about the nonsense... I never blamed anyone .. we all have to live with our own choices no need to be angry over facts and your misunderstanding of the discussion.
Dude you are dense. Last post to point out how posting in line would be more coherent
Post 1- Topic is around Matt Chandick making a living->ZERO CHANCE Matt Chandick makes his living off of rich prep school hold backs.
Post 2- Asing for explanation on what is meant by how he makes his money "Please explain this? I thought he made his living off of NLF events and media."
Post 3- Your post, Not relevant to post 1 or 2 at all "What is there to explain ,very simple . LI Express is the leader of holdbacks/reclasses on long island . As stated here it has only gotten worse each year that passes. This year his 2027 AA team (which is the grade to reclass for this year ) has 6 older kids (4 reclass and 2 holdbacks )."

You then get in to the whole you dont know what is being talked about (the most accurate statement you made) that you were talking about LIE. So you basically jumped in a conversation, said something notIntelligent and then dont get the basics of a thread and forum.

See how there was a conversation going on and then you add something not relevant to the thread. Yes, relevant to the overall forum but not the conversation.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is
Please learn how to post your nonsense inline with the thread then. Or go to the 2027 page and rant about LIE there…..though I imagine after I send this and check that page Ill see your handy work all over the place. Your poor kid. Keep telling him its the evil holdbacks. Excuses will get him farther than action.

Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.
Ok thats fine but again learn what a thread is. The question and topic was specific about a person. Your response was about LIE being an offender. Totally different topics in one forum. Randomly spewing detest about LIE only shows you didnt make the cut. You should have reclassed but that likely would have made you a double holdback.
But is there something wrong with stating the facts as it pertains to the threads? Shouldn't people be aware of the offenders so they know what they are getting themselves into? thats really the point of the forum, unless its only for spreading fake news and praising the 91's and LIE teams. Oh I forgot unless you play for these teams your child is worthless in the lacrosse world. And yes my child did make both orgs but chose a different path so save your nonsense for someone else who will buy into it
Sounds like from peoples experience LIE falls into the ugly as it pertains to the thread topic
Not at all but responding to a discussion about a person with specifics of a team makes no sense. Now, if you had put it in the thread about the reclass teams that would have made sense. See multiple threads in one forum to drive discussion around specifics. Youre like the guy that just posts Its a good day to be a Outlaw. Though it is a board about lacrosse the post in context is nonsense.
A couple of quick excerpts from your post sum you up and they would be "I have no clue" and "I have no idea"
By your own admission you have no idea whats going on so Ill just stop there and agree with you that LIE is a bunch of reclasses (thanks to the sensical poster that clarified this.)
Making the team and being asked to be on the team are two different things. Whatever your other path, I hope you let your kid enjoy some lax and stop blaming others for anything. The detest will eat you up.

"And yes my child did make".... maybe brush up on your reading comprehension your anger is getting the best of you.. And thank you for your concern my child is very much so enjoying the path chosen ,the experience and learning the game and loving it and is not worried about the nonsense... I never blamed anyone .. we all have to live with our own choices no need to be angry over facts and your misunderstanding of the discussion.
Dude you are dense. Last post to point out how posting in line would be more coherent
Post 1- Topic is around Matt Chandick making a living->ZERO CHANCE Matt Chandick makes his living off of rich prep school hold backs.
Post 2- Asing for explanation on what is meant by how he makes his money "Please explain this? I thought he made his living off of NLF events and media."
Post 3- Your post, Not relevant to post 1 or 2 at all "What is there to explain ,very simple . LI Express is the leader of holdbacks/reclasses on long island . As stated here it has only gotten worse each year that passes. This year his 2027 AA team (which is the grade to reclass for this year ) has 6 older kids (4 reclass and 2 holdbacks )."

You then get in to the whole you dont know what is being talked about (the most accurate statement you made) that you were talking about LIE. So you basically jumped in a conversation, said something notIntelligent and then dont get the basics of a thread and forum.

See how there was a conversation going on and then you add something not relevant to the thread. Yes, relevant to the overall forum but not the conversation.

Great Post: Back to the original Post 1, Matt Chandick post on Instagram only show that he ranks players that attend his showcases or teams he works for 91 and Leading Edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok...got it . So when does this reclassing end al, when will there be age based tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to put this out there... which is worse?
A> Reclassifying your son after the world series to have him repeat and gain a yr versus his school competition?
B> Holding your kid back in Kindergarten hoping to gain an age advantage (performed by many former athlete/parents)
C> Starting your kid late in school w the hopes Johnny will be a star athlete?
D> Having your kid play at multiple grade levels (up and down) which does not comply with generally accepted rules?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not dense but thank you for your concern ..you mis quoted me and are taking a conversation to a different level and topic. My response was relevant to this post ......Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.
.... so again sticking to the forum and the topic that is relevant vs being a know it all and adding random responses to comments that are irrelevant to the thread .... press on DUDE!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is

Not dense but thank you for your concern ..you mis quoted me and are taking a conversation to a different level and topic. My response was relevant to this post ......Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.
.... so again sticking to the forum and the topic that is relevant vs being a know it all and adding random responses to comments that are irrelevant to the thread .... press on DUDE![/quote]
Oh no you are def dense
Your response was absolutely not relevant to the post.. For xmas sake, the post was please explain Chandick, your reply was "whats to explain, LIE has most reclasses."
Each reply explaining yourself only backs up the fact that you are dense.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great Post: Back to the original Post 1, Matt Chandick post on Instagram only show that he ranks players that attend his showcases or teams he works for 91 and Leading Edge.
So he's basically a social media guy that gets a piece of the NLF pie and wont post birthdates because most of the NLF teams are enablers of the holdback system.......DENSE guy, if you were to reply that LIE is an NLF team and the worst offenders it may actually be in context. It would be wrong because Laxachussets defies all odds with the amount of heldback reclasses they have but considering how dense you are it would actually be an improvement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree!! Holding kids back for sports is cheating and people that do it in middle or high school should be embarrassed. Every time
I see an obvious reclassed kid, I think of the movie Billy Madison. After HS, once they’ve all gone through puberty, fine. I understand that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree!! Holding kids back for sports is cheating and people that do it in middle or high school should be embarrassed. Every time
I see an obvious reclassed kid, I think of the movie Billy Madison. After HS, once they’ve all gone through puberty, fine. I understand that.
Can you pleas explain how it is cheating? Not sure i understand what rule is being broken that it is cheating.
Also, you do realize that at the end of Billy Madison Billy gets the girl, the friends, the company and the money right? Kind of like the reclass prep school kids gonna take your kids job, money and girl?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Explain why it’s cheating? Is it because you think somebody gives their child a perceived unfair advantage within the rules? Or is just irritating to a lot of people that there a huge spread in age in travel games? Which does irk me about it. Or is it because of less playing time and opportunity for exposure because an older kid is in the spotlight?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating might be the wrong word as there is no rules against it , which is supposed to change. It's gaming the system. I dont have a problem with it once they hit 8/9 the grade by then athletes are starting to hit their maturity level and potential growth spurts. At the youth level it is just poor form play up if your good don't play down just because you think your grooming your child to go d1. The growth disparity at younger ages creates too many issues and noticeable ones. No one knows what their child will be athletically until 8th or 9th grade very few can tell in 4th,5th,6th grade let alone younger. Anyone who played sports knows someone that was a great athlete growing up but when that kid hit 9th grade they all but matured already and became a shell of their former athletic self.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see or hear about that Rhino ATL 2028 team that absolutely dominated everyone at Sand Storm and are now ranked #1? Saw pics and videos and the kids were absolutely massive. Think one of the attackmen is a nephew of the Powell Bros or something like that. Guessing they won't get it done at World Series because everyone too old, but it was annihilation 7-1 over previoulys ranked #3 Texas Nationals in the finals. Yikes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re mad because your son is subpar, can’t keep up. Try a different sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And youre mad because people are calling you our on reclassing your kid ...who in fact coidkt keep up with his on age team so had to reclass lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Subpar would be a kid who can't hang with his own age group and as a result decides to reclass #realstudsdontreclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice spin George Santos, but you are confused again. Your son couldn’t keep up with this guys on age son, so you and your son “quit” his futile attempt at playing with kids his own age. Now that’s a true lost!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice spin George Santos, but you are confused again. Your son couldn’t keep up with this guys on age son, so you and your son “quit” his futile attempt at playing with kids his own age. Now that’s a true lost!

If the kids are such losers and not a threat to your top skill kid, why the outrage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kids are such losers and not a threat to your top skill kid, why the outrage?

Everybody hates dishonest, no-character, spineless cheaters. But we sure like talking about you trashy people behind your back.

Question: what’s next? Once you figure out your holdback can’t compete with kids a year younger, then what? Quit again and try double holdback?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You try to cheat me, steal from me, swindle me, con me… I got a big problem with that. You try to cheat my kid, steal from my kid, swindle my kid or con my kid… then you are the lowest form of life, and destined to the unending wrath/detest of all parent of true character.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they were changing the rules?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You try to cheat me, steal from me, swindle me, con me… I got a big problem with that. You try to cheat my kid, steal from my kid, swindle my kid or con my kid… then you are the lowest form of life, and destined to the unending wrath/detest of all parent of true character.
You should focus your anger on the club directors then. Dont think anyone is doing anything illegal or to hurt you child. Its a dog eat dog world and I'm gonna do whats best for my kid. Fine with reclassing as most times it is in to leagues full of reclasses. Not ok with playing down for any reason. If your kid is any good play up. If you need to move him down to compete you should move on. That said, it seems to me the vast majority of reclasses are in HS and end up in leagues with reclasses playting a sport that has kids from 9-12th and in some cases 8th playing in the same game. Not illegal and if your kid is being stolen from because of reclasses he isnt that good and daddy should stop being so angry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been watching a lot of college lacrosse games this season with teams that have many many grad students, 5th year transfers and of course holdbacks. You are going to be very angry for a long time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been watching a lot of college lacrosse games this season with teams that have many many grad students, 5th year transfers and of course holdbacks. You are going to be very angry for a long time.

Congratulations....you and about 10 other people in the world were watching a lot of college lacrosse games lol. It's amazing how nobody talks about a ademica anymore especially the people I have been around in youth lacrosse. You guys could really use a reality check . Go see what these college players are doing after college . Not impressed at all from what I have seen/heard , and that was even after talking to a kid who played on a D1 team and won 2 national championship. You know what he said " I wish I did better in school " that's a fact .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations....you and about 10 other people in the world were watching a lot of college lacrosse games lol. It's amazing how nobody talks about a ademica anymore especially the people I have been around in youth lacrosse. You guys could really use a reality check . Go see what these college players are doing after college . Not impressed at all from what I have seen/heard , and that was even after talking to a kid who played on a D1 team and won 2 national championship. You know what he said " I wish I did better in school " that's a fact .

Talk about changing the narrative. The point is the players are old and I bet there are lots of people who wish they did better in school. That’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should focus your anger on the club directors then. Dont think anyone is doing anything illegal or to hurt you child. Its a dog eat dog world and I'm gonna do whats best for my kid. Fine with reclassing as most times it is in to leagues full of reclasses. Not ok with playing down for any reason. If your kid is any good play up. If you need to move him down to compete you should move on. That said, it seems to me the vast majority of reclasses are in HS and end up in leagues with reclasses playting a sport that has kids from 9-12th and in some cases 8th playing in the same game. Not illegal and if your kid is being stolen from because of reclasses he isnt that good and daddy should stop being so angry.

For the record, my kid is an undersized on-age public school boy who has committed to a Tier 1 school which happens to have a premier D1 lacrosse program to include a package where his schooling won’t cost a dime. That’s right. A top 10 academic institution and a top 10 lacrosse school. Free! So apparently he’s pretty good. See, he did it the right way and learned the valuable life lessons in the process. Set goals. Work hard. Repeat. No short cuts. No cheating. No quick fix. No quitting when the going gets tough. Grind it out and earn it. So he has overcome a lot to get where he is, to include a cast of cheaters such as yourself. In fact, people like you and your holdback sons actually make him stronger. Curious. How’s my sons story compare to your little holdbacks story? Sure is a different path, huh? Earn it vs having daddy buy it. Wonder which kid will turn out better in the long run. Hmmm. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the record, my kid is an undersized on-age public school boy who has committed to a Tier 1 school which happens to have a premier D1 lacrosse program to include a package where his schooling won’t cost a dime. That’s right. A top 10 academic institution and a top 10 lacrosse school. Free! So apparently he’s pretty good. See, he did it the right way and learned the valuable life lessons in the process. Set goals. Work hard. Repeat. No short cuts. No cheating. No quick fix. No quitting when the going gets tough. Grind it out and earn it. So he has overcome a lot to get where he is, to include a cast of cheaters such as yourself. In fact, people like you and your holdback sons actually make him stronger. Curious. How’s my sons story compare to your little holdbacks story? Sure is a different path, huh? Earn it vs having daddy buy it. Wonder which kid will turn out better in the long run. Hmmm. Lol.

Congrats to your son but my money is still on the kid born on third base. That might end up being your grandson but getting into the top school is just the first step.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, he is not, the only truth you wrote is the word "story" in all that silliness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, he is not, the only truth you wrote is the word "story" in all that silliness.
blahhahhahaha, so true. Something is undersized and its not your kid.........though it not being your kid is probably directly tied to the part of you that is undersized. Signed, happier I reclassed my kid because it bothers you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

blahhahhahaha, so true. Something is undersized and its not your kid.........though it not being your kid is probably directly tied to the part of you that is undersized. Signed, happier I reclassed my kid because it bothers you.

Yup. Every detail 100% accurate. Prob sounds like a foreign language to some, when you start hearing words like “work hard, set goals and EARN it”. But there are alternatives to cheating and in the end they are always the better option. And my sons story is no where near unique. Every starter on his club team got a similar deal. And none are holdbacks. And I know plenty of nonholdbacks from other teams that got same deal. Seems impossible to a holdback parent?? If it does, that shows how bad this charade/scam has gotten. And how obsessed these morally compromised people are with their lie.

However, if you doubt the accuracy of my claim, you need to go no further than the IL database. Check out the commits for the best D1 teams. The DOB’s are right there in black and white. No need to believe me. You’ll see my sons name with a whole bunch of his on age buddies there.

Can’t miss em. There’s a bunch of ⭐️’s after their names.

So proud of all those boys. Worked hard on the field and in the classroom. Overcame all the obstacles, never wavered from their goal, and achieved it. Inspirational, don’t you think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Every detail 100% accurate. Prob sounds like a foreign language to some, when you start hearing words like “work hard, set goals and EARN it”. But there are alternatives to cheating and in the end they are always the better option. And my sons story is no where near unique. Every starter on his club team got a similar deal. And none are holdbacks. And I know plenty of nonholdbacks from other teams that got same deal. Seems impossible to a holdback parent?? If it does, that shows how bad this charade/scam has gotten. And how obsessed these morally compromised people are with their lie.

However, if you doubt the accuracy of my claim, you need to go no further than the IL database. Check out the commits for the best D1 teams. The DOB’s are right there in black and white. No need to believe me. You’ll see my sons name with a whole bunch of his on age buddies there.

So proud of all those boys. Worked hard on the field and in the classroom. Overcame all the obstacles, never wavered from their goal, and achieved it. Inspirational, don’t you think?

Amen.......the majority of parents and even the kids agree with you and the way your son did it . These holdback/reclass parents are delusional and sad people. And even if their kid does seem to look good after reclassing he will always be talked about as the " reclassed kid" on the team . It's a lose lose situation only carried out by delusional parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked and guess what, 90% of the kids are from prep schools, but keep repeating your line of BS, someone who doesn't know the reality of lacrosse scholarships will believe you, just not here. You need to work harder on your lie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked at MD 2024s and 1 of their 9 recruits has an age listed that is after 9/2005.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are ridiculous. The real question should be what are your sons going to be doing after college. Reclassed or not, I hope they're focused on pursuing a meaningful degree that translates to a real job/career. Professional Lacrosse ain't gonna cut it, folks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked at MD 2024s and 1 of their 9 recruits has an age listed that is after 9/2005.

Where do you see birthday on il?
Wolfpack daddy you can talk all about your team but dont forget you all packed up and left a tournament so you probably shouldnt talk about anyones integrity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you click on a recruit's name it takes you to their page and some have a birthday - but just month and year. Not surprisingly many do not include it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for guidance on reclass. My son is currently a 2028 7th grader and loves his club team, we’re not looking for him to drop down to play with the 2029 team. However, we are looking at holding him back in school to repeat 7th grade next year for academic and social development reasons. If we do hold him back next year, can he still play on his 2028 club team (he is a starting middie so he is good enough to “play up”)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So proud of all those boys. Worked hard on the field and in the classroom. Overcame all the obstacles, never wavered from their goal, and achieved it. Inspirational, don’t you think?[/quote]

I'm very happy for you and your son. I wouldn't speak to soon though. If you think there are too many holdbacks in high school you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until he's competiing with all of them at the collegiate level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude find a hobby!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hobby ja taking about holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen.......the majority of parents and even the kids agree with you and the way your son did it . These holdback/reclass parents are delusional and sad people. And even if their kid does seem to look good after reclassing he will always be talked about as the " reclassed kid" on the team . It's a lose lose situation only carried out by delusional parents

By who? Do you actually think anyone cares about this stuff in college or after? You seriously need to get a life dude. If your kid is going to play "tier 1" lacrosse, you and him better get used to holdbacks, because that's who his teammates are going to be. So buckle up there Tarzan and get ready.

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard