BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Age and Reclassification. The good the bad the ugly!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Parent who hold their kids back are the ultimate betas because they know they passed along weak genes and want to give their kids every advantage that they couldn’t pass along.

Ends justifies the means

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of those supposedly guilty clubs you mentioned, my son plays for! You exaggerate the age gap. There are no 16 year olds vs 13 year olds. I’ve seen one year difference. 14 vs 13 and that’s the most. Besides when they get to high schools you cannot play past 19. Also when your correct age kid verses a kid a year older it makes your kid a better player for his future, thx to that reclass kid and to boot its on their dime not yours. So it’s known my kid is not reclassed and he does great vs the kids that got reclassified and even better bc of this vs the kids that are his age. It’s bc he’s an athlete and determined to beat that older kid to prove to them that he has it. So thx to these reclassified kids my kid got even better, again on their parents dime. So don’t wine about cheating. If your kids an athlete it won’t bother him. The people that this bothers is the ones that they want live their athletic years they didn’t have through their kids and the kid probably don’t want to be there or just there to be with friends which is fine. Or just to say their on a club team to help them towards a better school. Which is also fine. If he’s a athlete he will be fine playing an older kid and he will not care. Only bothers the parent. You’re kid will catch up and get better! Again I did not reclass my kid and don’t plan on it.

unfortunately this is a short sighted and narrow minded perspective essentially saying if your kid is good then it doesn't matter and that only parents are bothered by this. First there are plenty of players who are 2, or even 3 years difference (shocking) but yes most are 1 year difference. But in the end, does anyone really applaud the 26 year college lacrosse player; I actually pity these players that haven't gotten on with the rest of their lives. People use Stetson Bennett as a role model. Good for Stetson Bennett but football is a different animal and his outcome of winning the championship really is outlier in terms of outcome.

Second, this is not about most the parents crying for the kid (though I'm sure it is for a small minority); this conversation is what is good for the sport and the reality is continually holding back your kid for an athletic advantage is simply just not good for the overall health of the sport, This is one of the reasons why lacrosse will never extend beyond a niche sport but as lacrosse continues to go down this rabbit hole, it essentially caters to a very small minority of the US population with the remaining completely disinterested in the sport. There are equity and access issues galore with holdbacks and damages the overall health

The paradox is that to succeed at the top level (high D1) you need to be a holdback. These are the only successes we see. What we don't see is the rest of the iceberg of the holdbacks who end up at some lower level D1, D2 or D3 school and their delayed year was really all for naught (though many parents will justify how good it was for them). But my feeling is that this vicious circle needs to end. A level playing field is good for the sport from a macro-perspective and the overall health.

But if this tl;dr - real athletes play up, not down. My non-holdback son played up until 8th grade and I feel like benefitted him immensely. I could not even imagine him playing down and how much he would have dominated. Reclassing is driven by college coaches and club lacrosse who are not invested in the overall growth of the sport.

Hey - think of it this way, if your kid is on age he’s basically playing up with all the holdbacks. It’s a win win!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 3 kids play their age. The pathetic comment is towards the parents who hold their kids back in youth sports. My oldest son is really, really good on age. If I hold him back in Sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. That’s not boo who. That is an absolute fact. He would score 8 goals a game. If you can’t comprehend what is being said after 55 pages. There is nothing more to say. I agree with the life isn’t fair, adversity etc. I’m talking about it the other way around. If I held him back, I would be pathetic. I can’t explain it any further. I’ll try one more time in case you still can’t grasp the point. My oldest son is a top player on age. If I hold him back in sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. If I did this, I’d be pathetic. Please have someone comprehend this point to you if you don’t understand.

The sooner you understand life is never fair, even inside your little lax bubble, the better your kid will be. It's not just on the lacrosse field, life is not fair everywhere. But hey, that's why all kids get a trophy now, because parents can't handle adversity. Not the kids.

The sooner holdback parents understand that their child one day will know that they will always carry the holdback status , maybe they will see life outside the lacrosse bubble too. Yes, life isnt fair, never has been. And many people who take advantage others consider less than fair in life succeed, But respect is always earned and admired done the right way, not taking an advantage of the system .

I've yet to see a college roster bio that says.. "Holdback" Just saying...

No but all the kids are talking [Censored] about them.

College players, and coaches, don't care one bit. Do you think Stetson Bennett is thinking about younger players while polishing his two Natty rings?? Ask him how much he cares about what you think...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks man, I was going to hold my kids back but seeing your # every other post on this site has changed my mind. Please keep it up as long as possible. You’re doing the Lords work

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass
#reclassgetsahead #proudreclassdad
My 3 kids play their age. The pathetic comment is towards the parents who hold their kids back in youth sports. My oldest son is really, really good on age. If I hold him back in Sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. That’s not boo who. That is an absolute fact. He would score 8 goals a game. If you can’t comprehend what is being said after 55 pages. There is nothing more to say. I agree with the life isn’t fair, adversity etc. I’m talking about it the other way around. If I held him back, I would be pathetic. I can’t explain it any further. I’ll try one more time in case you still can’t grasp the point. My oldest son is a top player on age. If I hold him back in sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. If I did this, I’d be pathetic. Please have someone comprehend this point to you if you don’t understand.

The sooner you understand life is never fair, even inside your little lax bubble, the better your kid will be. It's not just on the lacrosse field, life is not fair everywhere. But hey, that's why all kids get a trophy now, because parents can't handle adversity. Not the kids.

The sooner holdback parents understand that their child one day will know that they will always carry the holdback status , maybe they will see life outside the lacrosse bubble too. Yes, life isnt fair, never has been. And many people who take advantage others consider less than fair in life succeed, But respect is always earned and admired done the right way, not taking an advantage of the system .

College players, and coaches, don't care one bit. Do you think Stetson Bennett is thinking about younger players while polishing his two Natty rings?? Ask him how much he cares about what you think...
None of the HS kids care either. The dads chasing something care. #thatguy #yourkidisntgood

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass
#reclassgetsahead #proudreclassdad

None of the HS kids care either. The dads chasing something care. #thatguy #yourkidisntgood

#realstudsdontreclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy who posted… high D1 players are all holdbacks. Take a look at the top rosters. Pretty sure you’ll find my kid there and a huge amount of his Long Island friends there too who are 98% on-age. Long Island has the best players in the country and almost none are holdbacks. All run of the mill, on age public school kids, who have been beating up on older and far more privileged (yet inferior) kids since they were 7 years old. How you Splain’n that daddy-o?!!

Question for you. How are MD teams going to compete with teams from the island, once they do away with the cheater rule? Seriously. The only way MD competes with LI is by playing down a year, and you still usually lose. So how can you compete on age? There will no longer be elite teams in MD. Your top teams will be in the B division. Thinking you old boys didn’t think that through too well. Ya’ll might want to reconsider!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy who posted… high D1 players are all holdbacks. Take a look at the top rosters. Pretty sure you’ll find my kid there and a huge amount of his Long Island friends there too who are 98% on-age. Long Island has the best players in the country and almost none are holdbacks. All run of the mill, on age public school kids, who have been beating up on older and far more privileged (yet inferior) kids since they were 7 years old. How you Splain’n that daddy-o?!!

Question for you. How are MD teams going to compete with teams from the island, once they do away with the cheater rule? Seriously. The only way MD competes with LI is by playing down a year, and you still usually lose. So how can you compete on age? There will no longer be elite teams in MD. Your top teams will be in the B division. Thinking you old boys didn’t think that through too well. Ya’ll might want to reconsider!

Spot on....I agree with everything said here . My son is younger but trains over the summer with one of the top D1 players in the country that lives on long island . The D1 player is not a reclass and when the subject was bright up he laughed and said how he thinks it's ridiculous. Unfortunately long island now hasany holdbacks with LI Express being. The worst offender . Go look at their 2027 AA team .....6 holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me you’re a FLID without telling me you’re a FLID.
Your son prob wears a gold chain w his number, right

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on....I agree with everything said here . My son is younger but trains over the summer with one of the top D1 players in the country that lives on long island . The D1 player is not a reclass and when the subject was bright up he laughed and said how he thinks it's ridiculous. Unfortunately long island now hasany holdbacks with LI Express being. The worst offender . Go look at their 2027 AA team .....6 holdbacks

I’m not familiar with the 2027 Express team, but you could be correct. If any team on the island gets holdbacks, it’s definitely Express because of their association with St A’s and Chaminade. But I highly doubt they have 6. Never heard of a team with that many. Maybe 3. Rest of teams have basically none. 91 Wolfpack got their first-ever holdback last year (a favor). Nice player, but not considered an impact player. Never a holdback prior to that. Yet, over the past 10 years, that team is the most successful team in the grade. Absolutely not arguable. And they don’t recruit kids. Never have. 70% of the players have been on the team since it was initiated in 2nd grade. Haven’t had a new player since 2019 (other than the holdback previously mentioned). This is the model to follow. Work hard. Develop your players. It’s that simple. And it obviously works. Don’t need to be the biggest, the fastest or the quickest. Just need to be the best. Which is EARNED. Not given.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not familiar with the 2027 Express team, but you could be correct. If any team on the island gets holdbacks, it’s definitely Express because of their association with St A’s and Chaminade. But I highly doubt they have 6. Never heard of a team with that many. Maybe 3. Rest of teams have basically none. 91 Wolfpack got their first-ever holdback last year (a favor). Nice player, but not considered an impact player. Never a holdback prior to that. Yet, over the past 10 years, that team is the most successful team in the grade. Absolutely not arguable. And they don’t recruit kids. Never have. 70% of the players have been on the team since it was initiated in 2nd grade. Haven’t had a new player since 2019 (other than the holdback previously mentioned). This is the model to follow. Work hard. Develop your players. It’s that simple. And it obviously works. Don’t need to be the biggest, the fastest or the quickest. Just need to be the best. Which is EARNED. Not given.

FACTS- express 2027 AA has 4 reclassed kids and 2 holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, it's 1/31. According to the Inside Lacrosse article the NLF age verification rollout plan was to be made public by today. Anyone still believing this was going to be resolved quickly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, it's 1/31. According to the Inside Lacrosse article the NLF age verification rollout plan was to be made public by today. Anyone still believing this was going to be resolved quickly?

ZERO CHANCE Matt Chandick makes his living off of rich prep school hold backs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...and when you lose you go home #wolfpackupandleave May be on age but def low class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...and when you lose you go home #wolfpackupandleave May be on age but def low class.

Please explain this? I thought he made his living off of NLF events and media.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is there to explain ,very simple . LI Express is the leader of holdbacks/reclasses on long island . As stated here it has only gotten worse each year that passes. This year his 2027 AA team (which is the grade to reclass for this year ) has 6 older kids (4 reclass and 2 holdbacks ).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACTS- express 2027 AA has 4 reclassed kids and 2 holdbacks

And we are to believe this information, coming from a holdback parent from the holdback heck of the earth? Holdback parents are the George Santos of the lacrosse world. Yup. Real [Censored]. Your word is a total joke. Completely worthless. Your words couldn’t mean less and in fact if anything they confirm the opposite of your intent. Based on your account, I’m absolutely certain that Express has zero holdbacks.

But I have a question for you, Congressman Santos. Did you ever think it might not be such a bad idea to have your son earn his playing time through determination and hard work, instead of wasting an entire year of his life looking for the easy way out… living a lie?

Sounds like you missed a golden opportunity to teach your son a valuable lesson about life, hard work and earning what he gets in life. After all, the holdback benefits are short lived as we all know. Might your son have done better if he simply learned how to compete, instead of just quitting on his age group, such that he did?

How’s he doing now? Still waiting for the college coaches to call him? Yeah. That’s what we thought. Yet another holdback kicked to the curb.

I took a different path with my son, and it worked out pretty well. Didn’t hold him back. Just another public school kid. Nope, no 60k prep school for him. He worked extremely hard both in the classroom and on the field. He earned his playing time and the respect of his teammates, coaches and ultimately D1 college coaches. He earned a roster spot on an elite team, at an elite school, and earned a phenomenal scholarship. And I’m very proud to say that many of his teammates, who are not holdbacks, received similar distinctions and deals. They all worked hard, never gave up, and earned what they deserve through hard work and determination. Really makes you think, right? Could there be a better life lesson than that?

There you have it, George. At this point, don’t sweat it too much. Just continue to live your lie. You’re in too deep. What’s done is done. You screwed up. It happens. Hopefully your kid will some day forgive you for wasting an entire year of his life, for no good reason. I mean, what’s a year of someone’s life really worth these days. Hmmmm.

One more thing. Just want to set your mind at ease in case you were wondering. Yes… we are all talking about you behind your back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is there to explain ,very simple . LI Express is the leader of holdbacks/reclasses on long island . As stated here it has only gotten worse each year that passes. This year his 2027 AA team (which is the grade to reclass for this year ) has 6 older kids (4 reclass and 2 holdbacks ).

Posted by an ananomous holdback parent who will do absolutely anything to discredit any facts that contradict their poor decision to hold back their kid. Sorry. Holdback parents have zero credibility. You’re obviously lying. Highly doubt that team has any holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Posted by an ananomous holdback parent who will do absolutely anything to discredit any facts that contradict their poor decision to hold back their kid. Sorry. Holdback parents have zero credibility. You’re obviously lying. Highly doubt that team has any holdbacks.

100% accurate . The 2027 AA express team has 6 older players on it. 4 reclassed kids and 2 holdbacks . I personally know parents/kids on the team . Undisputable fact .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate . The 2027 AA express team has 6 older players on it. 4 reclassed kids and 2 holdbacks . I personally know parents/kids on the team . Undisputable fact .
Whats the difference between reclassed and holdback?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats the difference between reclassed and holdback?

A holdback isn't always done for sports . If a parent feels that the kid can really use more help and/or benefit from starting kindergarten later they can hold them back at a young age academically . However, the real sleeze is reclassing ....don't purely for sports and in this case lacrosse . If a kid isn't playing on their team in 8th grade and the parents think he's a student, what they will do is bring him to a private school to repeat 8th grade so then he can drop down to playing with kids a year you get than him and hopefully stand out . It's actually a really dense thing to do .most of these kids on long island end up at st. Anythonys. So what the parent thinks is now how son will be a standout player when in fact they will get to st Anthony's and now be back with the same kids that were on his club team that played in front of him while he watches from the sidelines once again. Really really dense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chandick will never expose the truth about players hold back status they wont show up to One Percent, plus the clubs he works for will drop him 91, Eclipse etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass

I'm torn. A system that rewards reclassing/holding back for anything not related to healthy child development, while suicidally driving out kids whose parents lack the extra post-tax 15-45k to go to private school for an extra year and beyond, is a system in dire need of overhaul. But calling 9/10/11/12/13 yr olds (and anyone under military service age really) "studs" is creepy and weird.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notning to be torn about ....the same dads who choose to reclass their sons are the same dads calling their sons studs. All the same [Censored] and delusions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notning to be torn about ....the same dads who choose to reclass their sons are the same dads calling their sons studs. All the same [Censored] and delusions.

You can reclass just play your AGE. its that simple..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spin it any way that you like… if you hold your kid back or reclass them you are gaming the system. You are holding them back because you believe that doing so will help your child. You believe that it will give your child an advantage. You believe that your child can not compete with the children in the grade / class that has been established for children in a particular range of age.
Parents have the right to hold their children back in school but club lacrosse should absolutely use a calendar year age bracket/classification.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The part to explain is following the thread and making sense you dense fool. The comment was about Matt Chandick making his money off rich prep school holdbacks.
Are you now saying his income is based off work with LI Express and that LI Express are rich prep school holdbacks? Get over your bitterness, your kid isnt good. Its ok. Youll make him want to quit soon anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is
Please learn how to post your nonsense inline with the thread then. Or go to the 2027 page and rant about LIE there…..though I imagine after I send this and check that page Ill see your handy work all over the place. Your poor kid. Keep telling him its the evil holdbacks. Excuses will get him farther than action.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please learn how to post your nonsense inline with the thread then. Or go to the 2027 page and rant about LIE there…..though I imagine after I send this and check that page Ill see your handy work all over the place. Your poor kid. Keep telling him its the evil holdbacks. Excuses will get him farther than action.

Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclasses only happen in one year that's 8th grade which happens to be 2027 this year . Get a clue. That why the example is being made of LI Express 2027. It's gotten worse and now reached 6 on one team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last I checked this is a reclass thread . Pointing out the worst offenders is relevant to anyone that can read and comprehend properly.
Ok thats fine but again learn what a thread is. The question and topic was specific about a person. Your response was about LIE being an offender. Totally different topics in one forum. Randomly spewing detest about LIE only shows you didnt make the cut. You should have reclassed but that likely would have made you a double holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok thats fine but again learn what a thread is. The question and topic was specific about a person. Your response was about LIE being an offender. Totally different topics in one forum. Randomly spewing detest about LIE only shows you didnt make the cut. You should have reclassed but that likely would have made you a double holdback.
But is there something wrong with stating the facts as it pertains to the threads? Shouldn't people be aware of the offenders so they know what they are getting themselves into? thats really the point of the forum, unless its only for spreading fake news and praising the 91's and LIE teams. Oh I forgot unless you play for these teams your child is worthless in the lacrosse world. And yes my child did make both orgs but chose a different path so save your nonsense for someone else who will buy into it
Sounds like from peoples experience LIE falls into the ugly as it pertains to the thread topic
But then again thankfully LI offers many choices when it comes to youth LAX

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But is there something wrong with stating the facts as it pertains to the threads? Shouldn't people be aware of the offenders so they know what they are getting themselves into? thats really the point of the forum, unless its only for spreading fake news and praising the 91's and LIE teams. Oh I forgot unless you play for these teams your child is worthless in the lacrosse world. And yes my child did make both orgs but chose a different path so save your nonsense for someone else who will buy into it
Sounds like from peoples experience LIE falls into the ugly as it pertains to the thread topic
Not at all but responding to a discussion about a person with specifics of a team makes no sense. Now, if you had put it in the thread about the reclass teams that would have made sense. See multiple threads in one forum to drive discussion around specifics. Youre like the guy that just posts Its a good day to be a Outlaw. Though it is a board about lacrosse the post in context is nonsense.
A couple of quick excerpts from your post sum you up and they would be "I have no clue" and "I have no idea"
By your own admission you have no idea whats going on so Ill just stop there and agree with you that LIE is a bunch of reclasses (thanks to the sensical poster that clarified this.)
Making the team and being asked to be on the team are two different things. Whatever your other path, I hope you let your kid enjoy some lax and stop blaming others for anything. The detest will eat you up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not at all but responding to a discussion about a person with specifics of a team makes no sense. Now, if you had put it in the thread about the reclass teams that would have made sense. See multiple threads in one forum to drive discussion around specifics. Youre like the guy that just posts Its a good day to be a Outlaw. Though it is a board about lacrosse the post in context is nonsense.
A couple of quick excerpts from your post sum you up and they would be "I have no clue" and "I have no idea"
By your own admission you have no idea whats going on so Ill just stop there and agree with you that LIE is a bunch of reclasses (thanks to the sensical poster that clarified this.)
Making the team and being asked to be on the team are two different things. Whatever your other path, I hope you let your kid enjoy some lax and stop blaming others for anything. The detest will eat you up.

You really make no sense whatsoever. You called out someone by name names Mike ....that is what was referred to as "I have no idea who you're talking about " . So relax . As far as youth lacrosse and the reclassing situation, unfortunately I know way too much . Now you can go back to bashing Mike whatever hai name is and telling everyone they can't talk about teams that reclass when this is a reclass thread . Perfect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I have no clue who you're talking about ....I was talking about LI Express. And yes they have a lot of reclassed kids and holdbacks on their 2027 AA team . As far as this person you speak of I have no idea who that is

"And yes my child did make".... maybe brush up on your reading comprehension your anger is getting the best of you.. And thank you for your concern my child is very much so enjoying the path chosen ,the experience and learning the game and loving it and is not worried about the nonsense... I never blamed anyone .. we all have to live with our own choices no need to be angry over facts and your misunderstanding of the discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclasses only happen in one year that's 8th grade which happens to be 2027 this year . Get a clue. That why the example is being made of LI Express 2027. It's gotten worse and now reached 6 on one team .
Ok but my son reclassed 10th grade when he moved to private. 10th in public and then 10th in private and tbh the 10th in private is like 12th in his public so there is a side of reclass that does require work when you move to a harder school. You dont simply re take all 10th grade classes.....

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard