BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express has players in the same situation. 29’s playing up with 28’s.
help me understand something so the 29's playing up w/the 28's currently will they not play in the WS if the current team makes the cut and be told they will have a shot next year or will they play 2 years in a row if given the chance..just trying to understand how the big orgs handle that situation

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Chuck’s goalie is a student. Once he slides down he will be a 🧱 wall for the 29’s. That’s the risk everyone takes when they join the travel circuit. Eventually kids will be back down at their age group at some point. So to bash 91 or Express or any other team is so shortsighted. Just let the kids play and the results will eventually start trickling in for all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has players in the same situation. 29’s playing up with 28’s.
help me understand something so the 29's playing up w/the 28's currently will they not play in the WS if the current team makes the cut and be told they will have a shot next year or will they play 2 years in a row if given the chance..just trying to understand how the big orgs handle that situation

They will play 2 years in a row. And the 2 players mentioned in this thread, Express goalie and the 91 kid are both gamechangers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice
Makes sense but tough to be a player on these teams if your not in the top 15, still makes me wonder why people would want their kid on a roster of 30 something kids and risk being bumped from every opportunity. But I guess wearing the badge is more important to some then putting your child in the right situation with a real chance of success and a path forward.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice
Makes sense but tough to be a player on these teams if your not in the top 15, still makes me wonder why people would want their kid on a roster of 30 something kids and risk being bumped from every opportunity. But I guess wearing the badge is more important to some then putting your child in the right situation with a real chance of success and a path forward.

Our experience is that your kid is probably impactful to play up on a WS team. Otherwise it’s very easy to fill the spot with another ‘28 kid who will gladly pay for the experience to ride the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice

Sounds like someone didn’t make the big club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice

or maybe someone doesn't buy into the nonsense and turned them down... you do you keep writing those big checks I'm sure it will pay off and all be worth it for your 6th grader

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will play twice

or maybe someone doesn't buy into the nonsense and turned them down... you do you keep writing those big checks I'm sure it will pay off and all be worth it for your 6th grader

All the big clubs charge relatively the same, within a couple hundred bucks of each other.

Unless you’re kid is at the Turtles or True Blue, you’re writing big checks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys. You do know that the rankings for the 2029’s started this past fall. So when you say so and so won by this and this in the past it doesn’t matter. It’s what they do this year and in the future. If Express beat so and so two years ago it doesn’t matter. And fall ball honestly is a joke. They’re trying to appease all of us parents by adding the “included” tournaments. We all pay a lot of money for our boys to play. We deserve tournaments. Fall tournaments are watered down. After the first couple in the spring we will see who’s legit. A lot of good teams from all over. That’s what makes it fun. Good luck guys.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% Truth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!And on top of that, lacrosse really does not have much significance until 9th grade.So much will change from now until then.It’s all about training and finding the best team/coach for your player regardless of what the team is ranked and so on.The 29 year with the exception of Max Lax just so happens to be anyone’s game.Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pennsylvania PIAA voted to take away a year of high school eligibility for any 8th grade kid that reclasses. Hopefully coming to a state near you soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed that the PIAA is making the right move. Wish it was a bit broader and didn't just limit reclassing in 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed that the PIAA is making the right move. Wish it was a bit broader and didn't just limit reclassing in 8th grade.

It is basically already there. Public schools do not let you "stay back". You would have to transfers school (ie move) to be able to reclass in high school. If that happens the PIAA does have a rule in place that you loose a season if you move districts for no good reason.

This new change though does not cover private schools. Inter-Ac and Friends Leagues etc are not part of PIAA. Reclassing will still happen in those schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pennsylvania PIAA voted to take away a year of high school eligibility for any 8th grade kid that reclasses. Hopefully coming to a state near you soon!

Hope this kind of thing spreads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Currently moving to Long Island (Suffolk County). In your opinion, what are best travel teams for 2029 besides everyone telling me 91. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Currently moving to Long Island (Suffolk County). In your opinion, what are best travel teams for 2029 besides everyone telling me 91. Thank you

no you're not. You already live on LI and you are seeking validation for the program you're kid already plays for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no you're not. You already live on LI and you are seeking validation for the program you're kid already plays for.

This is the original poster. Thank you for your input, but your wrong. I have done some research and it looks like Rebels, Legacy and Empire. Just looking for another opinion, but I appreciate it if it doesn't come from you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age I would avoid the Rebels. Depending on your location in Suffolk you also have Express, Moose lax and turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mooselax, Rebels, Legacy, Igloo, Express.. A lot of good options in the 2029 age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTB has an AMAZING new program Coach Dan really cares about player and team development - speed and agility 2x a week - face off trainings with PLL players private to only their club - 2 regular practices a week and pop up practices whenever weather permits . His teams have already improved since the fall cant wait to see future for this club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mooslax 4 Pride 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were they missing more guys?Was is to windy? Was the gra

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 shenanigans are being played at their tournament.
With a loss to Moose lax and LE clearly ahead in points Moose and LE should be the 1/2 seeds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 shenanigans are being played at their tournament.
With a loss to Moose lax and LE clearly ahead in points Moose and LE should be the 1/2 seeds.

They all beat each other negating the head to head tiebreakers.

Next tiebreaker was goals against.

Tiebreaker rules were printed on tourneymachine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please educate yourself before posting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you have roughly 4 equal teams.
Express
Mooselax
Igloo

Who wins the recruiting war this summer will win World Series next yr.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be very interesting. The 2029’s are generally not a strong group on the Island. Seems like the team with biggest pressure and question marks going forward will be 91. A team that just doesn’t seem to draw top players and doesn’t come close to other top 91 teams. Reminds many of the 2026 team before they stacked half their team with out of state players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do any other teams besides Express not practice. big roster and few practices. it's been a complete joke this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you have roughly 4 equal teams.
Express
Mooselax
Igloo

Who wins the recruiting war this summer will win World Series next yr.

More interesting will be who will walk away from which of these teams. Will someone leave because of a large roster? Will someone leave because daddy ball? Will someone leave because their kid is in a position they don’t want them to play? Will someone leave because their team does not have invites to certain tournaments? Will someone leave because the time and money has just become too much?

If you believe the parent rumor hotline, there are some unhappy folk at each team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.Playing in “BIG TOURNAMENTS “ does not matter until HS.Take that money you are willing to spend on the extra hotels and get training or take a family vacation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do any other teams besides Express not practice. big roster and few practices. it's been a complete joke this year.
Sorry you got [Censored] into the hype...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought all the hype about Moran being Coach would have solved that is he not the full time coach or was that just a headline move? I know he is obviously still HC at Chaminade so next few months he has other priorities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought all the hype about Moran being Coach would have solved that is he not the full time coach or was that just a headline move? I know he is obviously still HC at Chaminade so next few months he has other priorities.

Headline to help with recruiting talent. Trying to appeal to those who might want to send their kids Catholic. Same guy as before running 99% of the show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can always play for 91 Dad coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can always play for 91 Dad coaches.

I could be wrong but I believe the Express Coach of the 29's has a son on the team as well so there goes that idea

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice addition to 29 rebel staff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered