BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 157 of 257 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 256 257
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 players from ML are all in the good to very good range. The left attack/middie is very quick. He's small, but has a great shot. The righty attackman is not as good, but has improved every year and is coming up at the right time. The pole BLC got is also solid. A bit small right now, but he won't be. Plays aggressive and is an awesome kid. They are all positive additions to BLC.

Re "big attackman" on NL. He's has an incredibly hard shot, but doesn't move his feet. Also a great kid and an upgrade over there existing attack.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the kids aren’t on here reading about themselves, disturbing Lax bro Dad’s breaking down the talent of 12 yr olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“I have a, not a little problem. I have a major problem with Stetson Bennett, 25 years of age, playing college football," Chris Russo said on SiriusXM Radio show. "I can see it for one year. Last year he won. Burrow was 23 going on 24 when he won. But 25 years of age, playing quarterback for Georgia, he should’ve left after last year."

If you’re 40 you can play?" Russo asked. "What is the cut-off date? When do we sit there and watch a college athlete and say ‘you know what? this is ridiculous! He’s this old playing against a bunch of 19, 20-year-old kids? This is absurd.’ When does that get to be a joke? What is the age? Thirty? There’s gotta be an age where this is enough already. Thirty-one? When do we begin to think that a guy with an 11-year age experience has a physical and mental advantage over his competitors?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“I have a, not a little problem. I have a major problem with Stetson Bennett, 25 years of age, playing college football," Chris Russo said on SiriusXM Radio show. "I can see it for one year. Last year he won. Burrow was 23 going on 24 when he won. But 25 years of age, playing quarterback for Georgia, he should’ve left after last year."

If you’re 40 you can play?" Russo asked. "What is the cut-off date? When do we sit there and watch a college athlete and say ‘you know what? this is ridiculous! He’s this old playing against a bunch of 19, 20-year-old kids? This is absurd.’ When does that get to be a joke? What is the age? Thirty? There’s gotta be an age where this is enough already. Thirty-one? When do we begin to think that a guy with an 11-year age experience has a physical and mental advantage over his competitors?"

Holdbacks ruining sports!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 players from ML are all in the good to very good range. The left attack/middie is very quick. He's small, but has a great shot. The righty attackman is not as good, but has improved every year and is coming up at the right time. The pole BLC got is also solid. A bit small right now, but he won't be. Plays aggressive and is an awesome kid. They are all positive additions to BLC.

Re "big attackman" on NL. He's has an incredibly hard shot, but doesn't move his feet. Also a great kid and an upgrade over there existing attack.

Thanks BLC Mom! Great analysis. You've really got your finger on the pulse of who has a hard shot and who is coming up at the right time. With such dynamic boy scouting and an eye for talent, BLC is sure to go from worst to first. If only they hadn't lost the "big attackman."

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by DMVLAX
BLC got 3 solid players from Madlax, a goalie from Next level and a big lefty attackman from NJ. How is that "pretty much the same"?

Impressive. Keep in mind that in 7th grade, all the teams are upgrading, so you almost need to upgrade just to hold constant. But with those additions BLC could move up to the contenders list. How good are the three players who left MadLax. Were they starters?

Just to piggyback on this I saw the game between BLC and NL, NL won by 2 goals with a score of 4-2 I was later informed they were missing their dominant FOGO, Fast middies, and their new big attackmen broke his collarbone, what I'm trying to say is this rebuild of BLC seems like a joke and that there was also b team next level players who were playing great and scoring on the BLC new goalie.

For anyone wondering about the trajectory of BLC, a reminder that Predators tied BLC 2-2 at Fall Brawl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC got 3 solid players from Madlax, a goalie from Next level and a big lefty attackman from NJ. How is that "pretty much the same"?

Impressive. Keep in mind that in 7th grade, all the teams are upgrading, so you almost need to upgrade just to hold constant. But with those additions BLC could move up to the contenders list. How good are the three players who left MadLax. Were they starters?

Just to piggyback on this I saw the game between BLC and NL, NL won by 2 goals with a score of 4-2 I was later informed they were missing their dominant FOGO, Fast middies, and their new big attackmen broke his collarbone, what I'm trying to say is this rebuild of BLC seems like a joke and that there was also b team next level players who were playing great and scoring on the BLC new goalie.

For anyone wondering about the trajectory of BLC, a reminder that Predators tied BLC 2-2 at Fall Brawl.

Predators should take their spot in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks BLC Mom! Great analysis. You've really got your finger on the pulse of who has a hard shot and who is coming up at the right time. With such dynamic boy scouting and an eye for talent, BLC is sure to go from worst to first. If only they hadn't lost the "big attackman."

It is kind of tacky to talk about individual players at this age on a forum. I have a pretty good idea of which of the three teams (ML, NL, BLC) will rise to the top and we shall see in the spring!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be painful to watch.....about as painful as it will be to watch Team 91 do that exact thing this spring. They might beat BLC so that's one win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the kids aren’t on here reading about themselves, disturbing Lax bro Dad’s breaking down the talent of 12 yr olds.
Yes, no need is he shares in the green today as to opine on any specific kids in a negative way, like “the BLC goalie was getting scored on by B players” he wouldn’t appreciate that if it was your kid on the [Censored] end of such comments.

But yes, PLC has picked up some nice talent and they should continue to do so. Kids want to play, and there are some really good players not getting playing time at next level and Madlax. It’s only a matter of time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall brawl? Do you mean the seven verse seven format on a 50 yard field? Yeah that’s a real solid guide post for BLCs trajectory as a team. LMAO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not following the logic here overall. NL won the league last year, BLC went 1-7. NL used to beat BLC by 10-15 goals a game. Last game they won by two goals, and only scored four. Not quite sure this is the dunk on BLC whichever NL player is posting this thinks it is. NL is SUPPOSED to blow out BLC, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the 28s will play HOCO on Saturdays this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC is the talk of HoCo. They will win a few games this spring and be very competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not following the logic here overall. NL won the league last year, BLC went 1-7. NL used to beat BLC by 10-15 goals a game. Last game they won by two goals, and only scored four. Not quite sure this is the dunk on BLC whichever NL player is posting this thinks it is. NL is SUPPOSED to blow out BLC, right?

Every winter and fall we hear that BLC will be better and every spring they lose every game in HoCo. Unless Kelly Post plays, the same will be true this year. BLC will go 0-7 and will be outscored by at least 50 goals. Save this prediction and tell me if I got anything wrong. I didn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC add some holdbacks??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA
Hawks
NL
Crabs
Madlax
BLC
True

Book it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall brawl? Do you mean the seven verse seven format on a 50 yard field? Yeah that’s a real solid guide post for BLCs trajectory as a team. LMAO

Try to keep up, Public School Dad. Fall Brawl is a Hogan Lax event where Hawks, Crabs, 91, BLC, Dukes elite, FCA White and predators played in the Fall. I believe the outcome was

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try to keep up, Public School Dad. Fall Brawl is a Hogan Lax event where Hawks, Crabs, 91, BLC, Dukes elite, FCA White and predators played in the Fall. I believe the outcome was

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)
Thanks hold back dad with the Uggs and Nordstrom's Rack v-neck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)

These aren't correct. You know you can verify these on Tourney Machine, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no dog in this fight, but a lot of BLC detest (some targeted at players) was generated by one Dad who decided to "piggyback" on a comment that was like 2 months old. Who then felt compelled to breakdown the NL-BLC summer game that he was "informed about", analyze NL's roster and provide a report on their injured players. I guess it was BLC's turn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids are going to ride the bench on Crabs this year? Looks like they have a huge roster. 7-8 Attackman? Are you kidding me. The best teams only play 3 attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids are going to ride the bench on Crabs this year? Looks like they have a huge roster. 7-8 Attackman? Are you kidding me. The best teams only play 3 attack.

Groan, every team has two capable attack lines.

Most of the rosters have grown to 25+ in 7th grade. You have to have horses all year round if you are in the upper 1/3 of clubs........not sure how much it matters if you are playing lower level AAA or below.

Unless you're ML, in which case you complain about fall football, spring injuries, and summer vacations leaving you constantly "depleted."

At this age, when serious injuries, non-optional school trips, and high level sports conflicts start to abound, you're taking a dangerous bet to roster less than 23 (6A, 8M, 7D/LSM, 2G). Like how hard do you want the coach's job to be when you lose a middie to a hamstring tear, attackman to a broken wrist, a defenseman to juvenile detention/academic probation, and a goalie to a broken thumb? All likely by Week 6 of HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)

Not a HB dad, and no uggs, but I do like the Nordstrom Rack lol. They have the finest Drakkar Noir!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Groan, every team has two capable attack lines.

Most of the rosters have grown to 25+ in 7th grade. You have to have horses all year round if you are in the upper 1/3 of clubs........not sure how much it matters if you are playing lower level AAA or below.

Unless you're ML, in which case you complain about fall football, spring injuries, and summer vacations leaving you constantly "depleted."

At this age, when serious injuries, non-optional school trips, and high level sports conflicts start to abound, you're taking a dangerous bet to roster less than 23 (6A, 8M, 7D/LSM, 2G). Like how hard do you want the coach's job to be when you lose a middie to a hamstring tear, attackman to a broken wrist, a defenseman to juvenile detention/academic probation, and a goalie to a broken thumb? All likely by Week 6 of HoCo.
I disagree. Most Elite/AAA teams don't have two capable attack lines. Maybe a 4th or 5th kid they can sub in, but not 2 student lines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)

I will have you know those are Saks V Neck...The real Deal , just like the top elite future D1 player my son is !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators are a raising club. Elite at top within two years. Top to Bottom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what? Their older teams are a joke... why would 2028 be any different? They’re. It even borderline Elite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what? Their older teams are a joke... why would 2028 be any different? They’re. It even borderline Elite

Troll post. They'll maybe go .500 in (real) AAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the 28s will play HOCO on Saturdays this year?

Yes. 7th grade plays on Saturdays and they use shot clocks in the spring season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would encourage you to actually read the article.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reading is fundamental.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs (3-0)
Dukes Elite (2-1)
91 (2-1)
Hawks (1-2)
FCA White (1-2)
BLC (0-2-1)
Predators (0-1-2)

These aren't correct. You know you can verify these on Tourney Machine, right?

You don't need to go to Tourney Machine to know that it's not possible for there to be an odd number of tie scores among all teams. Maybe one of the holdback boys can help private school dad with his math?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reading is fundamental.

HOCO= Holdback County

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So far it looks like HoCo numbers are:
Elite 8
AAA 9
AA 9
A 6
B 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Troll post. They'll maybe go .500 in (real) AAA.

Hardly. They are slowly getter better top to bottom. Younger will obviously be the better teams as time goes by . You might want to think of getting on the Predator train before getting run over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smart move by the B team.

Automatic Championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Looneys and KP imploding, Preds is nicely slotted as the 4th best club in Baltimore.

They won’t surpass FCA, Crabs or 91 MD anytime soon but so what. That’s very respectable for a second year club.

Like Reply Quote
Page 157 of 257 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 256 257
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard