Brentwood High School (TN) 2024 Attack, Attack Emerson Symonds Commits to Jacksonville University (JU)

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Brentwood High School (TN) 2024 Attack, Attack Emerson Symonds of TNLAX has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Jacksonville University (JU).

High school: Brentwood High School
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Attack, Attack
College committed to: Jacksonville University (JU)
Club teams: TNLAX
Lacrosse honors: 2021 USA Lacrosse Team Tennessee 2022 USA Lacrosse Team Tennessee 2021 Amencan Soloct 2024 Team Tennessee 2022 American Select 2024 Team Tennessee Brentwood High School OMS Lacrosse Player of the Week 2022 2x Varsity Starter Letterman
Academic honors: 2021 Brentwood High School Algebra Student of the Year 4.24 GPA All Honors and AP
Why did you choose Jacksonville University (JU), Women's D1? "The coaching staff is incredible and the players made me feel so welcome. I absolutely loved the campus, and I know that academically I will prosper and be supported."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I couldn't have done this without the unconditional support from my coaches, friends, family, teammates and parents."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emerson Symonds on her commitment to Jacksonville University (JU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: