BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Boys 2026-9th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LIE and 91 had a great game this weekend. LIE took the one goal win. Was more impressed that the parents on the sidelines actually behaved themselves. That's how it should be.

Yup. Except Express is a Long Island club. 91 at this age is a national team. After the game the few kids from 91 who actually live in New York flew home.

Good thing for Express that three 91 starters not there.

Why don't these teams ever play on Long Island?

They did and Express rinsed them. And then 91 retooled and recruited to compete at events like last weekend and the two NLF tourneys next summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE and 91 had a great game this weekend. LIE took the one goal win. Was more impressed that the parents on the sidelines actually behaved themselves. That's how it should be.

Yup. Except Express is a Long Island club. 91 at this age is a national team. After the game the few kids from 91 who actually live in New York flew home.

Good thing for Express that three 91 starters not there.

Excuses... 91 has been using them forever with this team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct. They are about 60 miles apart with a total population between the 2 cities of about 1 million. What is the population of NYC,LI and Westchester,. more I would think than Syracuse and Rochester and all the area in between.. i hope that you can raise more talented kids from the city area. Also lets not forget where Lacrosse started. Thank you to the Iroquois Nation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who’s gonna be at Laxfest ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 Faison do at NLF?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Turtles team fold?

No. New coaches.
new coaches because half the team left

No problem with the Turtles is the CEO head chees-Mo is to cheap to hire coaches and subs them out with cash register boys from Lacrosse Unlimited or daddy coaches . 27 went bad now 26’s. . His era from 2017 is done brah ….

Turtles are trying to start a new club in Charleston SC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 Faison do at NLF?

Relax daddy, he's very overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My first time seeing him play and I wasn’t overly impressed. He was locked down by some team’s defense and had several temper tantrum’s while playing. Not a good look to have in front of the college coaches in attendance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time at LI Lax Fest at Farmingdale state college this weekend. Well organized event, 99.9% of the people were great.

One fool parent, of a ICON player, yelled out to his son a defenseman to punish "bury him" if that player does another BTB pass during the 4Q of blowout. It happened during a fast break.

Clearly, a little unhinged and immature.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time at LI Lax Fest at Farmingdale state college this weekend. Well organized event, 99.9% of the people were great.

One fool parent, of a ICON player, yelled out to his son a defenseman to punish "bury him" if that player does another BTB pass during the 4Q of blowout. It happened during a fast break.

Clearly, a little unhinged and immature.

Guy on BOTC calling people immature, dude seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
InsideLacrosse 2026 rankings just dropped, Express, Sweetlax Navy, Laxachusetts, Crabs, Team 91 LI, Sweetlax, Mad Dog, DC Express, Hilltop, BBL top 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Legacy team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Legacy team ?

Personally i'd say they're a very high end B team or low end A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Legacy team ?

Overpriced , travel too much to go 1 win may 2 out of 4/5?games each tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Legacy team ?

Absolutely not a low end a team. Good B team. That’s it. They consistently get crushed at the NAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not sure “crushed” is correct sir, all but one game was within one to two goals. That’s it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not sure “crushed” is correct sir, all but one game was within one to two goals. That’s it!

1-4 is bad. I think it’s a little late for moral victories.
Only win was against a team that went 0-5. A loss is a loss. Like I said, a nice little b team. Nothing more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You said crushed, your definition is different than mine. Nice to sit and talk [Censored] about a bunch of kids by all means carry on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Broke free from the club lax grip this year and it feels good. Tired of making other people rich by spending thousands on a product that offers no guarantee when you sign up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Broke free from the club lax grip this year and it feels good. Tired of making other people rich by spending thousands on a product that offers no guarantee when you sign up.

Your kid get cut? Hope it works out for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid get cut? Hope it works out for you.

Rather than assuming he got cut you should be happy for the kid that got off the club hamster wheel. Most clubs sell you an expensive bridge and don’t deliver. Better to take that home and spend it on personal training, showcases and prospect days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Cut ourselves. Do u ever get really cut? Someone’s always willing to take your money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You said crushed, your definition is different than mine. Nice to sit and talk [Censored] about a bunch of kids by all means carry on.

I didn’t talk smack about any kids. I said the team wasn’t a low end a team. I then said it was a really solid b team. And yes in my opinion going 1-4 or 0-5 is getting crushed. Regardless of goal differential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Cut ourselves. Do u ever get really cut? Someone’s always willing to take your money

Timed perfectly for when the tryouts are done. You're kid got cut or demoted to a B or C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn’t talk smack about any kids. I said the team wasn’t a low end a team. I then said it was a really solid b team. And yes in my opinion going 1-4 or 0-5 is getting crushed. Regardless of goal differential.

Just looked at their record. They have wins over BBL Elite #25 and Eclipse Black #18 and lot of wins over other AA teams. No B team is doing that. Sorry bud you just don’t know travel lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Timed perfectly for when the tryouts are done. You're kid got cut or demoted to a B or C team.

Either way, freedom is a good thing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked at their record. They have wins over BBL Elite #25 and Eclipse Black #18 and lot of wins over other AA teams. No B team is doing that. Sorry bud you just don’t know travel lacrosse.
So whats there overall record past 2 years ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're ranked #75 according to US Club Lax. That's not A team material. Sounds like they got lucky in the few games that you mention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So whats there overall record past 2 years ?

25W 32L

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're ranked #75 according to US Club Lax. That's not A team material. Sounds like they got lucky in the few games that you mention.

Yep. 75th is solid A-/B+ Territory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Few games ? Every tournament they play is AA and their record the past year is .500. B team would get absolutely smoked in those tournaments. You really have no idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any recommendations on showcases to do this year? Any to avoid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is a top player. Main stage or showtime. Best in class has gotten better with more coaches. Juniors open has declined. Best bang for your Buck is nlf 120 but by far nassau vs suffolk especially final 50 games. Outside of Nassau vs suffolk prob would do more than 2 to prevent burnout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Few games ? Every tournament they play is AA and their record the past year is .500. B team would get absolutely smoked in those tournaments. You really have no idea.

I see Express 2nd team is ranked 77. So you're telling me that they're an AA team along with their top team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went 1-4 in the NAL. They went 1-4 in the LI summer showdown with a loss to the express b team. What are you talking about ? I can keep going. 0-3 in fall NAL. Oh and they lost to a 2027 team in fall (machine)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went 1-4 in the NAL. They went 1-4 in the LI summer showdown with a loss to the express b team. What are you talking about ? I can keep going. 0-3 in fall NAL. Oh and they lost to a 2027 team in fall (machine)

Agree much worse than a .500 team just grom this yr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Newcomer here anyone that thinks a B team can beat the #18 and #25 team because of “ lucky games” is just showing they’re ignorance. Just looked at there record They have lots of wins against solid AA teams. The ignorance here is terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Newcomer here anyone that thinks a B team can beat the #18 and #25 team because of “ lucky games” is just showing they’re ignorance. Just looked at there record They have lots of wins against solid AA teams. The ignorance here is terrible.

And also many losses against A & B teams, Soooooo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call a spade a spade. The math is real and the math says they are 75th which is a low A high B club. Does it mean they will never beat anyone 74th-1st? No. It means that they won a few games against good teams but lost more games than they should have. Not sure why people are trying to make them a AA team.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard