BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 249 of 267 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty Zander is a fool

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty Zander is a fool
old news but do tell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prob bc he reclassed...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that fall seasons are for the most part over, are there any higher level teams(AAAA and elite) who will be holding supplemental tryouts before summer? I don’t feel good about my son’s team making it to see summer season.

HOCO pink is better than people thought! They had a great fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that fall seasons are for the most part over, are there any higher level teams(AAAA and elite) who will be holding supplemental tryouts before summer? I don’t feel good about my son’s team making it to see summer season.

7 Dad coaches that only play their kids....No thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was middle school. New head Coach and he’s not a dad to a 2026. They also just got RR best pole. I suspect more from RR will follow. They will end with a decent team for recruiting purposes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Local teams are full and radically improved. Best Crabs, 91, tie VLC and Hawks.Crabs loaded and new coach made top 23s top team in country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name one team they beat that was ranked in the top 140. If you think the wins against the teams they played this fall makes a great season, perhaps you should consider sticking to rec ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name one team they beat that was ranked in the top 140. If you think the wins against the teams they played this fall makes a great season, perhaps you should consider sticking to rec ball.

The rankings mean [Censored]. The MSJ coach and HOCO coach has been working on getting these kids on his teams for years. They are very talented

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rankings mean [Censored]. The MSJ coach and HOCO coach has been working on getting these kids on his teams for years. They are very talented
Oh please stop the trolling.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s the old HOCO coach pulling his strings. Most of those kids on HOCO pink would not even make a MIAA fresh team. However MSJ is not so strong and I understand the HOCO coach dad is trying so hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be trolling if information was incorrect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your grammatical skills gives you away kid. Go back to class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be trolling if information was incorrect
The last sentence was fact checked. It should read There is some talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, that is a linguistic racist comment must be one of those white elitist lacrosse dads from HOCO pink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The trolling this week is top notch. Must be the post turkey weight. Lighten up people. Happy Holidays. go enjoy it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, that is a linguistic racist comment must be one of those white elitist lacrosse dads from HOCO pink

Excellent troll rating on the above comment, 9.5/10

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isnt the wrestling forum which is the only sport MSJ is known for

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Basketball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Basketball

And Football

And Track and Field

And Ice Hockey

And Volleyball

And Baseball

And Lacrosse is on the up and up... St Joe is going to give a lot of teams some problems this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Basketball

And Football

And Track and Field

And Ice Hockey

And Volleyball

And Baseball

And Lacrosse is on the up and up... St Joe is going to give a lot of teams some problems this year

What about water polo, swimming and soccer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Basketball

And Football

And Track and Field

And Ice Hockey

And Volleyball

And Baseball

No they are not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Local teams are full and radically improved. Best Crabs, 91, tie VLC and Hawks.Crabs loaded and new coach made top 23s top team in country.

Yeah, they say Johnny was really hitting the wall. Seriously, that is the same answer on 40% of the posts on this forum. You only forgot to add in something about the DCE goalie (or his dad), and chime in something about Predators being a new sheriff in town.

Have your son go with one of his friends directly to the friend's coach at that and ask if he can join a practice or two to try out. If your son is good enough, he will be able to play with a friend. Coaches don't turn away hard working talent that acts maturely and engages directly. If they do, you don't want to be there anyways.

Don't try to join the best team if you are trying to get seen. Instead, play on a weaker team at the highest level your son can play at competitively and then he will stand out. Its not about trophies anymore, its about getting noticed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't try to join the best team if you are trying to get seen. Instead, play on a weaker team at the highest level your son can play at competitively and then he will stand out. Its not about trophies anymore, its about getting noticed.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express is competitive with VLC, Hawks and 91, and not far behind Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t see 91 at any tournaments this Fall, not sure anyone can say they belong in the mix here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t see 91 at any tournaments this Fall, not sure anyone can say they belong in the mix here.
Unless you are Mark.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whew! ... There you are. I was getting worried that something happened to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was middle school. New head Coach and he’s not a dad to a 2026. They also just got RR best pole. I suspect more from RR will follow. They will end with a decent team for recruiting purposes.

They got rr best LSM, their best 2 poles are still there currently

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Maryland was in Orlando this weekend and went 3-2. Lost to Sweetlax, FL 4-5 and was smoked by LIE 17-3. The three wins were over Denver Elite, FLC & UNRL, MN. First and last time they play LIE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Maryland was in Orlando this weekend and went 3-2. Lost to Sweetlax, FL 4-5 and was smoked by LIE 17-3. The three wins were over Denver Elite, FLC & UNRL, MN. First and last time they play LIE.
Why first and last time Mark? Playing the very best only makes you better, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They got rr best LSM, their best 2 poles are still there currently

Bananas still running the show don’t kid yourself. He does not know how not to control things.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy the Dad of your new LSM... He get's kicked out of every other game for running his mouth.... The kid wasn't that good and is really small... Easily replaced

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy the Dad of your new LSM... He get's kicked out of every other game for running his mouth.... The kid wasn't that good and is really small... Easily replaced
Every player who leaves you gets ripped by you. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super excited that the culmination of this Board is Rough Riders vs HoCo

West Side (Howard County) Story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couple of heavyweights.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two clowns who actually got in a fist fight. Former HOCO coach running his mouth and Former RR quick fuse temper. Two grown [Censored] men getting in a fight over kids lacrosse in front of kids. Now looks like the both of them are still chippy and using this forum. No one wants to hear you two anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now looks like the both of them are still chippy and using this forum. No one wants to hear you two anymore.
HoCo coach doesn't care this much. RR coach has nothing better to do now that he doesn't coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couple of heavyweights.

Which lax club will send the most lax recruits to Carroll Community College: THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW!

Like Reply Quote
Page 249 of 267 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard