Sophomore & Junior BOTC Invitational taking place on Dec 3rd || The CBLaxers.com Winter NY Showcases Are Open for Registration w/ Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,343
Posts354,150
Members2,524
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not really Towermommy is the censor & wont let the posts on about last weekends tragedy!

really

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not really Towermommy is the censor & wont let the posts on about last weekends tragedy!

Can you explain what happened? 24 dad here and I am assuming your talking about Towerman??? I am not going through Tourney Machine its such a pain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to CoachC, hawks, 3D NE. Bad day but not shocking since they only had about 3 practices since July. Only lost one starter from the summer but were very unprepared to play those teams. Lots of fall sports athletes and should be fine by summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you explain what happened? 24 dad here and I am assuming your talking about Towerman??? I am not going through Tourney Machine its such a pain

Absolute spanking in all three games with losses be like fifteen to zero or such.Maybe all talent went to LE and BBL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolute spanking in all three games with losses be like fifteen to zero or such.Maybe all talent went to LE and BBL

Actually only one starter left the team and that was to re-class. Fall means nothing. Judge them on their summer.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone looking to simplify the recruiting process for you son -- try using Trello. It's free. I created a recruiting board and it was really helpful. I made 7 columns from left to right. The idea. Move each school up the line until you receive and offer. Here are the columns I used. Target Colleges. Grateful but not interested. Colleges in play. Visit planned. Next steps. Offer made. Commit.

I also used some pay for products to communicate with coaches - but this really helped simplify the process after Sept 1.

Please note. Emails from school unless very specific regarding your son would not go in the "colleges in play" column. Only input colleges that have sent a text or a very specific message indicating interest in your son. It will usually be accompanied by a phone number.

Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About the 2026 Towermen, looks like they went 3-0 at the NXT Philly Fall Invitational last weekend, 5-2 over Nationals, 11-2 over Freedom, 5-4 over Orange Crush...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About the 2026 Towermen, looks like they went 3-0 at the NXT Philly Fall Invitational last weekend, 5-2 over Nationals, 11-2 over Freedom, 5-4 over Orange Crush...

Get that Freedom game In because you are probably Mid 40s as is. Good luck in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get that Freedom game In because you are probably Mid 40s as is. Good luck in the summer.

Don't even reply to this fool....LE, BBL and Tri State have all played Freedom.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard