BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Machine are at a disadvantage because they are 'on age'. They get beat when they play 14-15 yr olds.
Express has figured out that the only way to win a tournament like the NAL is by having a higher average player age. Their 2027 squad is now mostly hold-backs/reclasses/kids who should already be in HS.

I saw them both at NAL, and the Machine kids looked bigger than Express TBH.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bit too late for 2027 but a good thing. Maybe my grandkids wont deal with the bs as much
https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...tm_term=0_92eedbe203-453270e06b-56796588

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has their share of holdbacks, including Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine are at a disadvantage because they are 'on age'. They get beat when they play 14-15 yr olds.
Express has figured out that the only way to win a tournament like the NAL is by having a higher average player age. Their 2027 squad is now mostly hold-backs/reclasses/kids who should already be in HS.

Wrong. Nice try Machine dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To start off I am not a 91 parent. I don’t understand why everyone rips Machine apart. They truly are a great on age team. I was at the NAL this weekend and a large majority of those teams are not on age. That’s why most of them were not in the World Series. And it’s ironic now that there is an article out about changing the rules for youth lacrosse to follow birth year, like every other sport.

As for Express, they have 6-8 kids on that team that are close to 15 years old.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To start off I am not a 91 parent. I don’t understand why everyone rips Machine apart. They truly are a great on age team. I was at the NAL this weekend and a large majority of those teams are not on age. That’s why most of them were not in the World Series. And it’s ironic now that there is an article out about changing the rules for youth lacrosse to follow birth year, like every other sport.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Sounds about right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Sounds about right

Not true. You’re spending misinformation about this Express team. Funny, don’t remember anyone ever saying Machine didn’t deserve WSL chip. Time to look in the mirror.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you’re saying express doesn’t have any holdbacks on the 2027 team? That is definitely not true. Repeating 8th grade before enrolling at St. Anthonys is definitely holding back…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clarify some things . Express has 4 coaches sons on the team as well as 4 reclassed kids . Anyone that says differently is lying . Oh and by the way to the reclassed kids dads,guess what ? True " studs" don't reclass, real studs stay at their age level and rise above the competition. It's sad what's happening with the reclass situation but it appears that a fix is finally on its way . I bet all reclassed kids parents are now paranoid to see what happens with their kids .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Just to clarify some things . Express has 4 coaches sons on the team as well as 4 reclassed kids . Anyone that says differently is lying . Oh and by the way to the reclassed kids dads,guess what ? True " studs" don't reclass, real studs stay at their age level and rise above the competition. It's sad what's happening with the reclass situation but it appears that a fix is finally on its way . I bet all reclassed kids parents are now paranoid to see what happens with their kids .

Put perfectly your kids can’t be studs if they can’t hang with their own age 😂

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Put perfectly your kids can’t be studs if they can’t hang with their own age 😂

And don't forget , 2 of the 4 coaches kids are holdbacks . So that's 6 kids in that team that are one year older

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean about the fix is on its’s way ? Is lacrosse finally going to be like yourh soccer thats Strict and other sports and have some kind of age appropriate card have to show ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should just change the team name to " Haugen's holdbacks"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean about the fix is on its’s way ? Is lacrosse finally going to be like yourh soccer thats Strict and other sports and have some kind of age appropriate card have to show ??

Yes . There is an article on inside lacrosse about reclassing and how they are hoping to fix that issue as soon as next spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#realstudsdontreclass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#hatersaregonnahate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
detest what exactly ....the facts are very clear-the top players in their respective age group don't reclass .,no need to...so I'll assume your son wasn't getting any playing time with his age group so you reclassed him ? Good for you guy I'm sure he's a star now . Get the video reels ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he got into a fight the week before the world series with a parent and got tuned up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he got into a fight the week before the world series with a parent and got tuned up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine Dad

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
detest what exactly ....the facts are very clear-the top players in their respective age group don't reclass .,no need to...so I'll assume your son wasn't getting any playing time with his age group so you reclassed him ? Good for you guy I'm sure he's a star now . Get the video reels ready

Truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

Man this is the third or fourth post from Kaos that I agree with....strange times

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Truth

Man this is the third or fourth post from Kaos that I agree with....strange times

😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has kids that play at multiple yrs for the WS. The reclassing is disgusting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're mixing apples and oranges ....yes they do use players from different years for ws but guess what it's all according to the ws rules with a birth certificate

The reclassing is a diffi story . As the person earlier said ,if you're son is really a student he doesn't reclass . The best players in their respective age groups that are good players get playing time and stay with their " real " graduation year . These reclassed kids/parents are delusional and yes it is disgusting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a great day to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. Both the top commits in ‘22 and ‘21 (from the same LI club) reclassed. Some would say multiple times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol....if you're an express reclass parent you are delusional if you think your student of a son will be a top commit .hahaha, not even close pal but hey can't fault a guy for dreaming

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Truth

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. Both the top commits in ‘22 and ‘21 (from the same LI club) reclassed. Some would say multiple times.

I believe that but the problem is everyone things little Johnny is going to be the top recruit. Let him play at his own age group and take it from there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

I believe that but the problem is everyone things little Johnny is going to be the top recruit. Let him play at his own age group and take it from there

Real studs don't reclass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're mixing apples and oranges ....yes they do use players from different years for ws but guess what it's all according to the ws rules with a birth certificate

The reclassing is a diffi story . As the person earlier said ,if you're son is really a student he doesn't reclass . The best players in their respective age groups that are good players get playing time and stay with their " real " graduation year . These reclassed kids/parents are delusional and yes it is disgusting

Makes it even worse that the parents encouraging this work in education or have positions of influence in youth athletics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes it even worse that the parents encouraging this work in education or have positions of influence in youth athletics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has kids that play at multiple yrs for the WS. The reclassing is disgusting
If they are playing in the WS multiple years they are playing UP the first year and on-age the second year. Congrats to that kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

So then why were the last 2 top recruits from Long Island (Duke and Syracuse) both kids who were a year older than everyone else ? If you look at the top 10 recruiting classes the last few years they almost all are reclassed. I think reclassing is silly but the stats don’t lie. If a reclassing moves you into the top 10 as opposed to a top 50 recruit……that will have a big impact on how much money you receive.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Truth

So then why were the last 2 top recruits from Long Island (Duke and Syracuse) both kids who were a year older than everyone else ? If you look at the top 10 recruiting classes the last few years they almost all are reclassed. I think reclassing is silly but the stats don’t lie. If a reclassing moves you into the top 10 as opposed to a top 50 recruit……that will have a big impact on how much money you receive.

Truth

Listen put little Johnny back in correct grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just tell it like it is .....the team with the most reclassed kids is express for 2027. The 2026 team is deep and has a lot of talent , so your sons just weren't good enough to hang with those kids . Just because your sons reclassed does not automatically make them the number one recruit in the country . They have to play the game and based on what I have heard so far, you wasted your time reclassing as your son is still not some kind of student that you think he is . Good luck getting that money you speak of , not happening . Besides, it sounds like come next spring/summer you won't even be allowed to play with 2027 if the new rules are enforced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And let me stop you before you start saying " stop complaining " etc......is USCL is addressing the issue then it's a sport wide ,parent wide agreement that reclassing has gotten out of hand . It's actually pretty ridiculous that some kids are graduating college at 24 for lacrosse. Absurd .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Let's just tell it like it is .....the team with the most reclassed kids is express for 2027. The 2026 team is deep and has a lot of talent , so your sons just weren't good enough to hang with those kids . Just because your sons reclassed does not automatically make them the number one recruit in the country . They have to play the game and based on what I have heard so far, you wasted your time reclassing as your son is still not some kind of student that you think he is . Good luck getting that money you speak of , not happening . Besides, it sounds like come next spring/summer you won't even be allowed to play with 2027 if the new rules are enforced.

Pretty accurate …

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard