St. Augustine Prep (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Jimmy Waddell Commits to the University of Maryland

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Augustine Prep (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Jimmy Waddell of SouthShore Has Made a Verbal Commitment to Play Lacrosse at the University of Maryland.

High School: St. Augustine Prep
Grad Year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College Committed To: University of Maryland
Club Team: SouthShore
Expected Major: Accounting and Business/Management

Why did you choose the University of Maryland, Men's D1?
"This was a dream school for me it always has been even since I was a little kid. It was getting very late in the recruiting season as signing day was a couple days away. Coach Tillman called me and ever since that phone call I realized how many opportunities I will have to not only win a national championship but also get a great job and be a better person."

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"I’d like to thank Coach Valore for helping me on nothing but this fool ride of trying to find the right college fit for me. Lastly I would like to thank Coach Tillman for giving me the opportunity to play for one of the best schools and lacrosse programs in the nation."

What other colleges did you consider?
"Jacksonville"

[align: center]Written By: Christer Pangindian
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments
[/align]

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jimmy Waddell on his commitment to University of Maryland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: [/align]