BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You mean the Rush team the "won" Tristar
We are all failing to recognize that Express played 4 games. The only team to do so. They are excellent and got better this year. It was their 4th game of the day after Venom- who arguably was the "co-winner" of Tristar.
Come on people, fall ball here. See you in the spring. Until then, did you hear people hold their kids for sports? lol

I'm an Express parent, but not a Chucks parent. We watched the 91 vs Exp game because we know people on both teams. The Express offense was flacid. Slow, small and mediocre stick skills when compared to 91. Scared or unable to dodge the larger, more athletic 91 defenders. You can't list Express and the 91 team in the same class. Express was handled from the first few minutes of the game, which I am sad to say, because I was hoping Express would be the better team. CoachC Sr. will work his magic after that game and you can expect new players and a new lineup before Spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all failing to recognize that Express played 4 games. The only team to do so. They are excellent and got better this year. It was their 4th game of the day after Venom- who arguably was the "co-winner" of Tristar.
Come on people, fall ball here. See you in the spring. Until then, did you hear people hold their kids for sports? lol

I'm an Express parent, but not a Chucks parent. We watched the 91 vs Exp game because we know people on both teams. The Express offense was flacid. Slow, small and mediocre stick skills when compared to 91. Scared or unable to dodge the larger, more athletic 91 defenders. You can't list Express and the 91 team in the same class. Express was handled from the first few minutes of the game, which I am sad to say, because I was hoping Express would be the better team. CoachC Sr. will work his magic after that game and you can expect new players and a new lineup before Spring.

They already have 33 or so players how many more can they possibly add?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Surge is trying to qualify why is the coach watching the 2028 "A" division? Maybe second guessing decision to be in "AA" bracket?
You just wish your son was on that team, that’s how your post is perceived, otherwise why comment

If they gave me free tuition to be on Surge I would not let my kid play on that team.

Yup 4k for a B team dumpster fire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colleges are now denying scholarships to kids because their travel teams have a poor Fall winning percentage. Doesn’t matter how good you are the College coaches won’t look at you unless your travel team is ranked top 3 Nationally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has been the same story for 5 years already... Express keeps pounded their own chest, but the Chucks team has won nothing. And, the revolving door of players is unreal.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Rush can beat legacy and S2S”

I’d put my money on Rush

Definitely better coached and equal talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“It was their (express chucks) 4th game of the day”

And?? So that would be the excuse had their been a championship game? Just take your lumps and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has been the same story for 5 years already... Express keeps pounded their own chest, but the Chucks team has won nothing. And, the revolving door of players is unreal.

The may add players but they definitely have a core that has been on that team for a lot of years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The may add players but they definitely have a core that has been on that team for a lot of years.
And that code hasn’t won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“It was their (express chucks) 4th game of the day”

And?? So that would be the excuse had their been a championship game? Just take your lumps and move on.

Agreed, with 33 kids on their roster they should have plenty of players to navigate 4 games. Unless they only play 15 or so which seems to be the case.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say “new players”….do you mean in addition to the 33 on the roster or do you mean he will shuffle the deck and take the bigger, newer kids to the front of the line? This poor team is the definition of “insanity”….playing the same kids game after game just because of legacy and expecting a different result….I saw some big kids on their sideline barely playing while small kids were getting out run, out defended and out played. That was a tough game to watch-chucks need aize some more aggressive players on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say “new players”….do you mean in addition to the 33 on the roster or do you mean he will shuffle the deck and take the bigger, newer kids to the front of the line? This poor team is the definition of “insanity”….playing the same kids game after game just because of legacy and expecting a different result….I saw some big kids on their sideline barely playing while small kids were getting out run, out defended and out played. That was a tough game to watch-chucks need aize some more aggressive players on the field.

Could be just poor coaching/practices since they always seem to under preform.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are in the Fall Brawl on the 11th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Frost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Frost

Legacy Dune Dawgs

Frost vs Dune Dawgs Round 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year i think venom, express, btb, and rush was there too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge wins the B tournament today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge looked better than they have earlier this fall. Good wins today, especially over BTB. Very chippy game but very entertaining. BTB was a little undisciplined and took way too many penalties. I wasn’t impressed by tri state but I’m sure they’ll be better come spring time. And our Dune dawgs struggled but they battled and fought hard. Good games today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge looked better than they have earlier this fall. Good wins today, especially over BTB. Very chippy game but very entertaining. BTB was a little undisciplined and took way too many penalties. I wasn’t impressed by tri state but I’m sure they’ll be better come spring time. And our Dune dawgs struggled but they battled and fought hard. Good games today

Last year 4 LI teams qualified for WS. Who’s getting in this year?? If it’s 4 again going to be a battle for those last 2 spots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTB is not the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge v GSB would be interesting match up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom and Express for sure

Legacy and Rush have a good shot
Rebels/Surge/S2S (is top kid age appropriate?) will be in the hunt

Every team has bad games, so with the right circumstances any of those 5 teams will qualify. Will Igloo be able to improve in time? Schedules matter, and 91 makes them

GSB vs Surge is not a good matchup, best matchups for surge are those 5 teams + igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good competition is coming into town next weekend at the fall classic but our big teams aren’t in

Cavalry
True National
West Coast Starz
91 tristate
BBL
FL Crabs
Leading Edge

Hopefully Surge and Rush can do well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New rankings are out, venom is back at #1 and another noteworthy thing is Vernon Bratton is listed as the head coach for Legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As usual Venom has done nothing to deserve being number one so early in the season. They were gifted one last season and gifted it again this season.

But it’s USCL has always been a 91 marketing hammerhead so whatever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy seems to be going backwards. Didn’t they have huge turnout for tryouts? Did they miss picking up good players or did they lose good players?? Or did they just peak a few years ago? Scratching head on this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy seems to be going backwards. Didn’t they have huge turnout for tryouts? Did they miss picking up good players or did they lose good players?? Or did they just peak a few years ago? Scratching head on this one.

The buddy system isn’t working

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As usual Venom has done nothing to deserve being number one so early in the season. They were gifted one last season and gifted it again this season.

Nobody cares about 7th grade lacrosse rankings especially fall rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good competition is coming into town next weekend at the fall classic but our big teams aren’t in

Cavalry
True National
West Coast Starz
91 tristate
BBL
FL Crabs
Leading Edge

Hopefully Surge and Rush can do well

Surge cannot hang with those teams. It will be interesting to see if Rush can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush on legacy coat tail. Rush beats legacy at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom and Express for sure

Legacy and Rush have a good shot
Rebels/Surge/S2S (is top kid age appropriate?) will be in the hunt

Every team has bad games, so with the right circumstances any of those 5 teams will qualify. Will Igloo be able to improve in time? Schedules matter, and 91 makes them

GSB vs Surge is not a good matchup, best matchups for surge are those 5 teams + igloo

Disagree surge is the best of B and GSB is the best of C. I think it would be a close game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

So let’s rank venom 99th since no one cares. Great idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

They are #1 on LI that’s for darn sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

They never play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

They never play.

But when they do, they win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How could the “algorithm” possibly have venom higher than 3D NE?

I know it’s easy to rag on USCL and I know who owns it blah blah but I’m seriously curious as to how that makes any sense.

Does anyone have insight to explain how it actually works?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

They never play.

Sounds like fun for the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree.

They never play.

Sounds like fun for the kids.

They played Sunday. Just not 4 hours away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A