The Haverford School (PA) 2024 Goal Kyle Morris of Mesa Boys Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at US Air Force Academy.

High school: The Haverford School (Newtown Square, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Goalie
College committed to: US Air Force Academy
Club team: Mesa Boys Lacrosse, Ascension Premier

Why did you choose US Air Force Academy, Men's D1?
"Air Force offered me the best blend of challenging academics, division 1 sports, incredible facilities and resources, and a pathway to my dream of flying jets. "

Is there anything else you would like to share?

"I want to thank my family, all of my coaches, friends and everyone else who supported me throughout this journey. Go Falcons!"

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit:

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Kyle Morris on his commitment to US Air Force Academy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: