BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Re: Girls 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not so far back 91 had a very good team in one of the age groups but it all fell apart

yj grabbed some of the top kids and that was it , dont remember the class but they were really good

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025....and the YJ team was coached by nine other than spallinas brother..if your own brother is taking his kid and some girls to YJ then 91 isn't good enough for him and isn't good enough for anyone else . Will happen again . But unfortunately will be too late for a lot of girls as those YJ teams will be and are legit already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2025....and the YJ team was coached by nine other than spallinas brother..if your own brother is taking his kid and some girls to YJ then 91 isn't good enough for him and isn't good enough for anyone else . Will happen again . But unfortunately will be too late for a lot of girls as those YJ teams will be and are legit already

ok can we please move on from talking about 91 anymore....if people want to stay there and not learn from what has happened over and over again let them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same happened with 91 ‘23 team when the girls were in 7th grade. Coach and a bunch of girls went to YJ. The rest were left to scramble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just check and see for yourself in plain sight on their website ...YJ #3 club in the whole country, #1 on long island and #1 in New York state . Always has been and always will be

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just check and see for yourself in plain sight on their website ...YJ #3 club in the whole country, #1 on long island and #1 in New York state . Always has been and always will be

YJ certainly the # 1 team on the island with the exception of the current’23 girls who have aged out. Was always embarrassing for them that they couldn’t beat TG. With that said if you’re not on the “A” team , I would not have my daughter play there if she’s good enough to make the TG, Legacy, or Jesters top roster. Theses clubs also get excellent recruiting results. You have to look at the quality of the commitments, not the quantity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ certainly the # 1 team on the island with the exception of the current’23 girls who have aged out. Was always embarrassing for them that they couldn’t beat TG. With that said if you’re not on the “A” team , I would not have my daughter play there if she’s good enough to make the TG, Legacy, or Jesters top roster. Theses clubs also get excellent recruiting results. You have to look at the quality of the commitments, not the quantity.

YJ have the most commits but look at the schools that the B and lower teams commit to. You really need to be on the A team if a high academic or lacrosse school is your daughter's goal. You'll have better visibility on an A team of a decent club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ have the most commits but look at the schools that the B and lower teams commit to. You really need to be on the A team if a high academic or lacrosse school is your daughter's goal. You'll have better visibility on an A team of a decent club.

Exactly my point!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly my point!
I would think about flg they have really good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly my point!
I would think about flg they have really good teams

The entire FLG program is a joke. Their 2029 team actually folded.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not accurate. I believe the 29’s combined with the 29 blue Devils. The 27 and 28 teams are pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna detest. 91 is where it’s at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG has very few teams. Most years don’t have one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Haters gonna detest. 91 is where it’s at.[/quote

Very articulate...based on nothing but some rah rah parents. 91 is not a good girls club and will never be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna detest. 91 is where it’s at.

Hahaha....really funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not accurate. I believe the 29’s combined with the 29 blue Devils. The 27 and 28 teams are pretty good.

FLG is a soft & weak program. If you want your daughter to play at the next level (college), don't invest your time & money with FLG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% accurate. Their 29 FLG B (not Blue Devil) team folded because there was zero leadership. Oh, and they didn't refund anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would suggest this order

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FLG is a soft & weak program. If you want your daughter to play at the next level (college), don't invest your time & money with FLG.
Why not the own LILJ and have all the new teams, leagues and the all LI games with the best kids on the island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the 2026 flg folded also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not the own LILJ and have all the new teams, leagues and the all LI games with the best kids on the island.

I sense sarcasm lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How are their 27 and 28 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard YJ Friedman made some nice additions...top dog on long island by far. All girls will be scrambling to male that team by next year after they see how they dominate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG
Ha, you guys are such haters!! Flg? YJC?? Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard YJ Friedman made some nice additions...top dog on long island by far. All girls will be scrambling to male that team by next year after they see how they dominate.

Correct....anyone else who think they can compete with YJ Friedman is fooling themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's actually plain as day to see....check out YJ website . You will see some of the 2023 commits and the top schools they're going to . Then look at 91 page and see the schools they are posting on their site . Haven't even heard of some of the schools on their website. Huge gap between the two clubs so please stop comparing them to YJ .....it's comedic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 A team players are going to the same schools teams ranked 150 are sending kids to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

YJ does not have a C team. They have 2 B teams (Duswalt for Suffolk & Bills for Nassau).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

YJ does not have a C team. They have 2 B teams (Duswalt for Suffolk & Bills for Nassau).

Lol, two B teams?? Now that’s a funny new concept.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

haha yea that's a new one....kinda like clubs that use A and AA to make you not feel like second fiddle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has beat many of these teams, they should be much higher up here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bills for Nassau? Where’s Howley? Needs a break from screaming at his team I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bills for Nassau? Where’s Howley? Needs a break from screaming at his team I guess

I think you are referring to Duswalt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

Two B teams, one for Nassau and one in Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has beat many of these teams, they should be much higher up here

91 is a D team , just because you boownout bad teams 35-0 doesn't make you a good team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting.....looks like a long island thay claims to be good passedon queen of the island ? Probably plauing in one of their weak "my lacrosse tournament"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA
TGA
LegacyA
JestersA
YJB
TGB
YJC
LegacyB
Jesters B
Liberty
FLG

Success breeds jealousy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting.....looks like a long island thay claims to be good passedon queen of the island ? Probably plauing in one of their weak "my lacrosse tournament"?

Success breeds jealousy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Success breeds jealousy!

Good one , by the way you would actually have to be successful. Nice try

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard