BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
a machine attackman went back on grade to the venom

can that attackman play in World Series or is he aged out by then?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about the Apex Youth games this weekend.... How are the players to watch determined??? I'm assuming the parent just pays more as I have seen some of the kids play that are players to watch and some are average at best. Can anyone confirm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about the Apex Youth games this weekend.... How are the players to watch determined??? I'm assuming the parent just pays more as I have seen some of the kids play that are players to watch and some are average at best. Can anyone confirm?

Organization is asked by apex who are your top players. That's it. Bogus. They may get it right sometimes but i am sure kids get overlooked with politics

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Legacy. They want no bn part of Express in their Columbus day tournament. Weak.
Not surprised

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Legacy. They want no bn part of Express in their Columbus day tournament. Weak.
Not surprised
Family tradition wink

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Question about the Apex Youth games this weekend.... How are the players to watch determined??? I'm assuming the parent just pays more as I have seen some of the kids play that are players to watch and some are average at best. Can anyone confirm?

Easy, its based on who's the oldest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Organization is asked by apex who are your top players. That's it. Bogus. They may get it right sometimes but i am sure kids get overlooked with politics

Apex asks the coaches…coaches immediately go into
crisis mode and have to narrow down which parents will freak out the most sending texts, emails and phone calls to coaches and club owners if their kids aren’t on the list….merit based for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely not their best player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not surprised
Family tradition wink

Padding their own tournament is not suprising for those Two faced directors. They may still struggle anyway smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy gators and legacy east stunk

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gators have fallen hard. Don't want to single out kids but that team is so small.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gators have fallen hard. Don't want to single out kids but that team is so small.

Is the dad coach still the de facto head coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some things never change ....Machine playing B teams at their own "my lollipop tournament"....should be ashamed of yourselves. Weak .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been telling someone i know on Gators move on still with them . Terrible product organization puts out for insane tuition and would join the east team ? So many other options for teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some things never change ....Machine playing B teams at their own "my lollipop tournament"....should be ashamed of yourselves. Weak .

Hey...look at us we beat all teams for a combined 80-0 . Yippy . Sad. Go play in real tournaments outside of your dynamic owned tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a great day to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which tourney?

Fall jam....sad B team tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whos this coach that always comes up on here ? Good or bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whos this coach that always comes up on here ? Good or bad

If your kid plays for them or has played in last several years you know who it is. . No not a good situation. Just a reason the ownership has let that team slide out of control and i dont think ownership even cares as long as tgey get their close to 30 players at 4k a pop..too bad team had potential at one time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have an opinion on machine one way or the other, but what's wrong with starting the fall season with some warm-up games? College teams do it all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have an opinion on machine one way or the other, but what's wrong with starting the fall season with some warm-up games? College teams do it all the time.

Lollipops ? They played up and destroyed the competition. Where do you want they to Play ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lollipops ? They played up and destroyed the competition. Where do you want they to Play ?

"Played up" lol.......same thing different year . Played up in a horrible tournament against horrible 2026 B teams that any 2030 team could beat . Go out of your own weak tournaments, take a trip to Delaware and Maryland and play BBL, hawks , and other top teams in your grade level . You don't fool anyone when you " play up" against horrible teams . Everyone knows that the 2026 B brackets are weak .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a great day to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Played up" lol.......same thing different year . Played up in a horrible tournament against horrible 2026 B teams that any 2030 team could beat . Go out of your own weak tournaments, take a trip to Delaware and Maryland and play BBL, hawks , and other top teams in your grade level . You don't fool anyone when you " play up" against horrible teams . Everyone knows that the 2026 B brackets are weak .

They 2026 Legacy team . Someone is very jealous i see . You will be OK. Serious question please answer What team does your kid play for again so i compare here ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very jealous person

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly - it can be a little dangerous playing up against A and B level teams. No one likes getting beat by younger and smaller kids, and some of those A and B teams replace skill with aggression.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I mean why are you still worried about machine they took the World Series and you’re still upset about it. Move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They 2026 Legacy team . Someone is very jealous i see . You will be OK. Serious question please answer What team does your kid play for again so i compare here ?
Are you going to answer what team your son plays for ?
Sincerely, GV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

I mean why are you still worried about machine they took the World Series and you’re still upset about it. Move on

Won what ? Old news champ…..nobody cares or remembers the World Series . See you at the NAL in November . That’s a real tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

You’ll find out where my sons team plays when we play machine. Will be loud and clear .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore scrimmage Vs kodiak last night.

Kodiak looks like a 6th grade Pal team compared to shore. Shore handled them easily and got Ugly quick. Kodiak tallest player was maybe shoulder height of many shore players. Dad on kodiak mentioned 7 B kids up from their organization and it showed.

Going to be a long year for them. However, great group of parents and no issues on field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

You’ll find out where my sons team plays when we play machine. Will be loud and clear .

All bark no bite . Enough already toxic parent .
Sincerely , GV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the color...great accomplishment for Shore when "Kodiak tallest player was maybe shoulder height of many shore players"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

All bark no bite . Enough already toxic parent .
Sincerely , GV

Toxic parent? Lol. Machine parents are literally fist fighting their coaches and I’m a toxic parent . Hahaha, you’re too much. See you soon . I would bet the ranch that machine can’t handle real teams at The fall NAL coming up as well as next springs big tournaments. We shall see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Oh will we ? You thinking that or little johnny ? Please answer are you little bit jealous ? Has your son tried out for 91 or played on Rage and couldn’t break the roster because the way you talk you have some thin skin for that team . Just enjoy the time dude .
Sincerely, GV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Oh will we ? You thinking that or little johnny ? Please answer are you little bit jealous ? Has your son tried out for 91 or played on Rage and couldn’t break the roster because the way you talk you have some thin skin for that team . Just enjoy the time dude .
Sincerely, GV

Jealous , hahaha. That's your answer for everything. You sound like a middle school girl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Sincerely, GV

Genius, why did the almighty machine pull out of the closing NLF last season ? I'll help you with that ... apparently they were " afraid to lose and wanted to go out in a high note" hahaha...who does that ? Champions don't shy away from the biggest tournament if the summer . Facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Sincerely, GV

Genius, why did the almighty machine pull out of the closing NLF last season ? I'll help you with that ... apparently they were " afraid to lose and wanted to go out in a high note" hahaha...who does that ? Champions don't shy away from the biggest tournament if the summer . Facts
Stop hiding behind your keyboard . What team does your little johnny play for dad ? Lets hear it all talk

GV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Sincerely, GV

You have to hear yourself . Who cares .

Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard