Radnor HS (PA) 2024 Defense Margot Johnson Commits to Univ. of Notre Dame

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Radnor High School (PA) 2024 Defense Margot Johnson of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Notre Dame.

High school: Radnor High School (Wayne, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Defense
College committed to: University of Notre Dame
Club team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour Command Team Invitee (Philly) 2021 Maryland Showcase All Star Team (Team White) 2021 Named to the 2024 All America Senior Watchlist 2021 Naval Academy Lacrosse Camp N* (All Star) 2021 #1 Team in PA (Ultimate CC) 2021 Nike NXT Fall Showcase All Star Team 2021 Recognized as one of the best players in the class of 2024 (by First in Class Lacrosse) 2021 UNC WINTER ELITE CAMP ALL STAR 2021 LI Juniors Open Invitee 2022 PASLA US Lacrosse National Team #1 2022 American Select Philly Team 2022 All Central League 2022 All DELCO 2022 UNC Summer Elite Camp All Star 2022 Juniors Open Player of the Game 2022 HHH Uncommitted Showcase All Star 2022 HHH Committed Games - invited to play with Syracuse
Academic honors: Distinguished Honor Roll 2+ years/4.0 GPA/ Dr. Gary Kime Award at Radnor
Why did you choose University of Notre Dame, Women's D1? "I chose Notre Dame for the incredible coaching staff, amazing team culture, competitive lacrosse and high academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parent, coaches and teammates for supporting me throughout this process."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Margot Johnson on her commitment to University of Notre Dame. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: