BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 87 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

M&D better get ready because goalie mom is coming
I am curious to see who explodes first..black goalie dad and now goalie number 2 Black goalie mom. I’m thinking goalie dad, goalie mom whines

I think the whiner you refer to is little Green goalie dad

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

I am curious to see who explodes first..black goalie dad and now goalie number 2 Black goalie mom. I’m thinking goalie dad, goalie mom whines

I think the whiner you refer to is little Green goalie dad

Goalie dad, never happen. We’ve played them multiple times and you wouldn’t know who he was on the sidelines- a true parent model

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the goalie mom by far

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the obsession with goalie goalie/parents on the 2026 page?

multiple goalies are on new teams, seems like sour grapes from parents on the teams they left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the original integrity goalies very well and they were both great players, solid kids, and awesome families. What the coaches did to them, was downright awful. And the behavior Continued with other kids on the Integrity team which is why 10 of those players left, some under bad circumstances as well. I’m sure this is driven by sourness of a team/ and certain players that will be riding the ranks very far down this season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No goalie from this point forward should be riding pine. Club lacrosse is about recruiting once you hit high school, not the wins. Goalies should be splitting time. Maybe keep one goalie in if they are hot in a Champonship format event like lax for the cure, otherwise it should be equal time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you say that before they even play one minute for Hero's Green? Obviously there were issues on previous team that prob frustrates most parents.

HG already has a top goalie in grad year, I think they are aware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No goalie from this point forward should be riding pine. Club lacrosse is about recruiting once you hit high school, not the wins. Goalies should be splitting time. Maybe keep one goalie in if they are hot in a Champonship format event like lax for the cure, otherwise it should be equal time.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

You mean the guy with the camera that then runs out to warm up his daughter ? Demanded she be the only goalie on the team? A real model. He better learn to be invisible and silent or his daughter won’t be recruited by some.

Goalie dad is going to run that girl into the ground. He has her in multiple all-star teams and in multiple sports. He also shopped around to private schools to find one where he was promised she could play. With all the current research on mental health and youth sports, he should be very careful how hard he pushes her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She has her own issues to deal with
Leave him out of it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has his daughter playing multiple sports? Oh the horror....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious this post is despicable. Mind you own beeswax and let others do what they want. Families can choose what they want. Singling out a player is mean and classless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious this post is despicable. Mind you own beeswax and let others do what they want. Families can choose what they want. Singling out a player is mean and classless.

While I agree-this is par for the course on BOC and no one is off limits(look back since page 1 all the players called out). Maybe don't read or go to the moderator on this these kinds of posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Karen. Why come on this forum? I bet you are the reason why half of the posts got removed from the 2026 page because you and your daughters feeling are always hurt. Take your thin skin and move along. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

You mean the guy with the camera that then runs out to warm up his daughter ? Demanded she be the only goalie on the team? A real model. He better learn to be invisible and silent or his daughter won’t be recruited by some.

watch M&D red Attack dads when there is a close game or if a call goes against them!. And the Middie Moms - they should sign up to be refs since they know ALL the rules!
Especially the Severn mom who has nothing good to say about any player. And pays to have her daughter be MVP. She’s a real winner and hard to deal with at Severn and the red team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These nasty comments about Red parents couldn’t be more off base.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red quite possibly has the most two faced parents in the entire 2026 class

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess we'll find out about the Red parents - old and new - at this weekend's National Fall Lax Fest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares?
No one of sound mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares?
No one of sound mind.

Who will take the win tomorrow? Alot of Md Teams look very different this year moving forward

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares?
No one of sound mind.

Who will take the win tomorrow? Alot of Md Teams look very different this year moving forward

Xtreme for the win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%. Correct. Awful group of parents and their daughters are not far behind

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god, give it a rest. Don't you have anything better to do with your life than reply to your own slander?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and the backstabbing was even worse and the fake moms are becoming too much hiding behind cakes and coombyah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all of these teams and drama, it's hard to keep track of everything. Maybe a solution would be for all of you critics to post using your real names or your kid's club team and jersey number. This way it'll be easy for everyone to just discuss these topics in person.

And no, I don't have a kid on any of the teams you're criticizing. I just find it funny that none of you have a big enough pair to talk like this in person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes!!! 👆🏼 Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The more this person complains about the Red 2026 team, the more I think the parents of that team are pretty normal and were happy to get rid of this nut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The more this person complains about the Red 2026 team, the more I think the parents of that team are pretty normal and were happy to get rid of this nut.

You obviously don’t know them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% on the nut job and grow a pair and talk about your own or daughter’s gripes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% on the nut job and grow a pair and talk about your own or daughter’s gripes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are confusing red and black. Black has the mean girls and overbearing dads. They run that team even with MG coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s the one that could only make checkers , no wonder she’s mad! Her lax career is over with that club!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s the one that could only make checkers , no wonder she’s mad! Her lax career is over with that club!

ok corneilus your time will come

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all of these teams and drama, it's hard to keep track of everything. Maybe a solution would be for all of you critics to post using your real names or your kid's club team and jersey number. This way it'll be easy for everyone to just discuss these topics in person.

And no, I don't have a kid on any of the teams you're criticizing. I just find it funny that none of you have a big enough pair to talk like this in person.

made-up drama. it’s really sad grown adults have so much jealousy and failure in their own lives that it makes them attempt to put other people down on here. i feel sorry for their families.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know who I feel bad for… the girls who attend Spalding and don’t play on Intregrity Club team. Parents of Spalding lacrosse players if I were you I would be looking to transfers schools. Your girls will ride the bench no matter what team they make.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a dense post, sorry. You're really digging deep to find new ways of stirring the pot. I don't know Integrity or Spalding, but anyone coaching HS at this point is there to win. They'll play the players that help them win. That's it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poster, this is a warning for you.

Last edited by TM@BOTC; . Reason: We have your IP, if you violate the boardroom policies, you be banned
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry, but I have to ask so that I can identify you at the team hotel. Are you the pretentious mom who brings her own wine glass and full bottle OR are you the "I could buy this team" dad carrying the Yeti cooler bag full of Truly and Michelob Ultra?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think some of you pretentious snobs should take all your money and buy yourselves a clue. Get a life people!! You're all unreal with this drama. Most of you don't even know what you're talking about. 🤣

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 87 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard