True Blue's JC 17 Shootout For Soldiers Charity Tournament Now Open for Registration! | The CBLaxers.com Elite 88 Showcase & The Igloo Elite 80 Showcase Camp Are Now Open for Registration - Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,280
Posts349,727
Members2,507
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 72 1 2 70 71 72
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red team has so many parent problems from the hero’s overates

Could not agree more. The "meme" and the goalie dad will continue to bring their sideline antics. Hard to understand why TA continues to let the "meme" slide. I guess too many tabs are picked up.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Red team has so many parent problems from the hero’s overates

Could not agree more. The "meme" and the goalie dad will continue to bring their sideline antics. Hard to understand why TA continues to let the "meme" slide. I guess too many tabs are picked up.

Are you sure you're talking about the M&D red? There is no goalie dad drama, more like attack smack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not agree more. The "meme" and the goalie dad will continue to bring their sideline antics. Hard to understand why TA continues to let the "meme" slide. I guess too many tabs are picked up.[/quote]

Who/what is the "meme?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

M&D better get ready because goalie mom is coming

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am curious to see who explodes first..black goalie dad and now goalie number 2 Black goalie mom. I’m thinking goalie dad, goalie mom whines

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am curious to see who explodes first..black goalie dad and now goalie number 2 Black goalie mom. I’m thinking goalie dad, goalie mom whines

I think the whiner you refer to is little Green goalie dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie dad, never happen. We’ve played them multiple times and you wouldn’t know who he was on the sidelines- a true parent model

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the goalie mom by far

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the obsession with goalie goalie/parents on the 2026 page?

multiple goalies are on new teams, seems like sour grapes from parents on the teams they left?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
desperate for an emergency goalie M&D picked up the only one who accepted a spot to ride the pine but they also picked up a bonafide parent problem
that's the real explosion waiting to occur

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the original integrity goalies very well and they were both great players, solid kids, and awesome families. What the coaches did to them, was downright awful. And the behavior Continued with other kids on the Integrity team which is why 10 of those players left, some under bad circumstances as well. I’m sure this is driven by sourness of a team/ and certain players that will be riding the ranks very far down this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No goalie from this point forward should be riding pine. Club lacrosse is about recruiting once you hit high school, not the wins. Goalies should be splitting time. Maybe keep one goalie in if they are hot in a Champonship format event like lax for the cure, otherwise it should be equal time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goalie mom is hiding behind these comments, watch your back because most of the parent teammates will concur that it wasn't flowers and sunshine with goalie mom. watch out m&d this is a trainwreck waiting to happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros green is in for a ride with that dad and daughter. Now that’s an explosion waiting to happen. Interesting to see how the team handles them and their attitudes. It won’t end well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you say that before they even play one minute for Hero's Green? Obviously there were issues on previous team that prob frustrates most parents.

HG already has a top goalie in grad year, I think they are aware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No goalie from this point forward should be riding pine. Club lacrosse is about recruiting once you hit high school, not the wins. Goalies should be splitting time. Maybe keep one goalie in if they are hot in a Champonship format event like lax for the cure, otherwise it should be equal time.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

You mean the guy with the camera that then runs out to warm up his daughter ? Demanded she be the only goalie on the team? A real model. He better learn to be invisible and silent or his daughter won’t be recruited by some.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

You mean the guy with the camera that then runs out to warm up his daughter ? Demanded she be the only goalie on the team? A real model. He better learn to be invisible and silent or his daughter won’t be recruited by some.

watch M&D red Attack dads when there is a close game or if a call goes against them!. And the Middie Moms - they should sign up to be refs since they know ALL the rules!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie dad is going to run that girl into the ground. He has her in multiple all-star teams and in multiple sports. He also shopped around to private schools to find one where he was promised she could play. With all the current research on mental health and youth sports, he should be very careful how hard he pushes her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She has her own issues to deal with
Leave him out of it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has his daughter playing multiple sports? Oh the horror....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious this post is despicable. Mind you own beeswax and let others do what they want. Families can choose what they want. Singling out a player is mean and classless.

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 72 1 2 70 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard