BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy 2027. Now have a second B team and then 15 miles away a Legacy East team 2027. To join everyone else with east teams. What' next? WEST TEAMS? wonder if they will actually have a present head coach or more daddy coaching? Dm

It is laughable

Maybe the Moose will have a present HC and not a dad coach undermining the team

Moose Lax?? hahaha

No the Legacy B team 2027 is named Moose . No joke

Most likely because Mooselax 2027 folded and became Legacy B.
Legacy had been trying to establish a B team at 2027 for several years but couldn’t get enough kids to the tryout. They worked things out with the Moose to make it happen.[/quote legacy loves merging with everyone , Rush Moose whats next ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams does Express have this year. Their A team, than they have the Chucks, what about the Wats?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any of the express east or rebels east get there roster size? Just curious

Nope. Not sure what they are waiting for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels got roster no tournament yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOC why are you restricting posts???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. You must have posted negative things about 91 or Legacy. Joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who runs/owns BOC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to DCUM forum- lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Advertise on BOC you get perks anyone talking about you lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Advertise on BOC you get perks anyone talking about you lol

Probably. They are soft and cant handle any criticism. I bet this post doesn't make page but they have been trying to block me out for weeks lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a joke of a forum ... parents come on here to prop their kids team up or to rip a club/coach apart . Everything is exaggerated or negative depending on what the parent is trying to do . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a joke of a forum ... parents come on here to prop their kids team up or to rip a club/coach apart . Everything is exaggerated or negative depending on what the parent is trying to do . Sad

Same could be said about club owners and coaches but certainly there is no accountability. Their MO is to just blame the parents as if they are the only fool ones

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Accountability is the rankings. If you are at the top you are the best, if not get to work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Accountability is the rankings. If you are at the top you are the best, if not get to work.

So if you are ranked high it gives organizations the ok to bash parents aka the customer for all things wrong with lacrosse. Give me a break [Censored]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings ...lol. what a joke . Must be a coach/director writing that . Nobody cares about rankings . Keep trying to sound important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your team was ranked good you would not be so salty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings ...lol. what a joke . Must be a coach/director writing that . Nobody cares about rankings . Keep trying to sound important.

Parents and kids care it’s for fun relax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And informs us parents which clubs are good and which are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're an adult looking at youth lacrosse rankings for "fun" to hen you have even more issues than I could imagine.

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: antagonistic
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Legacy 2027 B team " Moose?. Seemed to last a out 2 minutes. No longer listed on website?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm you made me look and you are correct.
No B team listed.
The turnout for tryouts has been very low recently so I guess they failed to field a B team again.
Gators just lost a bunch of players to other clubs. Maybe they had to pull up the Moose Lax players to fill holes created by the departing players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're an adult looking at youth lacrosse rankings for "fun" to hen you have even more issues than I could imagine.

What about people like yourself who checks this page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.
The turnout for tryouts has been very low recently so I guess they failed to field a B team again.
Gators just lost a bunch of players to other clubs. Maybe they had to pull up the Moose Lax players to fill holes created by the departing players?

Once they failed to qualify for World Series players bolted. Some dropped to 28 team some left altogether.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rankings are fine. Just don’t take them too seriously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Legacy 2027 B team " Moose?. Seemed to last a out 2 minutes. No longer listed on website?

Cough. Cough Money grab with these East programs . Express 2nd time trying this . Legacy also . Any refunds trying out and not establishing a team ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.

Once they failed to qualify for World Series players bolted. Some dropped to 28 team some left altogether.

1 player dropped to 2028 others just fed up with absentee head coaching and one dad coach given too much control who doesn't know what he is doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.

1 player dropped to 2028 others just fed up with absentee head coaching and one dad coach given too much control who doesn't know what he is doing.
This is the Legacy way dads have to much control. TZ only cares about the money not the product he put out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They only care about lumberjax team now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair. Use ranks to sort out proven track records. Good teams coached properly have a good rank and win. Good development for the most part has a good ranking. The same good clubs usually stand out as they have a proven formula and good rankings. Pretty easy. Was not easy for my oldest two when no rankings so we had to research more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.

Same daddy coach that has son on the 2024 Taz . If it is enough already dude .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair. Use ranks to sort out proven track records. Good teams coached properly have a good rank and win. Good development for the most part has a good ranking. The same good clubs usually stand out as they have a proven formula and good rankings. Pretty easy. Was not easy for my oldest two when no rankings so we had to research more.

The rankings mean everything so don’t no what the argument is all about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.

Same daddy coach that has son on the 2024 Taz . If it is enough already dude .

Not that coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B Team went to Legacy East which is the old [Censored] and I heard players that got cut from gators went to that team and they and also players from Rebels joined as well. Sounds like rebels and Legacy East are the same team. Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B Team went to Legacy East which is the old [Censored] and I heard players that got cut from gators went to that team and they and also players from Rebels joined as well. Sounds like rebels and Legacy East are the same team. Should be interesting.

Correct, the East teams are the B teams and the West are the A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that for all organizations? Rebels East will play in same B tournaments as Rebels A team, how is that going to work if they have to play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that for all organizations? Rebels East will play in same B tournaments as Rebels A team, how is that going to work if they have to play each other.

Unlikely that would happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team listed.

This is the Legacy way dads have to much control. TZ only cares about the money not the product he put out.

Yup and people keep paying that insane tuition .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who do you think compiles these rankings?? Specifically?. All smoke and mirrors. Bunch of 30-50 year old men in their basement drinking bud light and eating hot pockets acting bad[Censored]Useless rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely unlikely because that wouldn’t be good for the brand. They told us that we would be playing in the same tournaments as Rebels A but said the same thing. We most likely won’t play. I hope that is the case because that isn’t good for team building

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who do you think compiles these rankings?? Specifically?. All smoke and mirrors. Bunch of 30-50 year old men in their basement drinking bud light and eating hot pockets acting bad[Censored]Useless rankings.

Rankings would be good if they weren't biased ...worst kept secret is that 91 has a hand in the cookie jar with the rankings ....so until they're not biased they mean nothing

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard