BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Girls 2026-9th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYS regional games was a joke. FLG was texting kids they needed to sign up so they could be evaluated for future teams that they are now in charge of picking. They barely covered the girls and had zero boys coverage. First “wave” of LILJ invites for future games was all kids that didn’t participate.Major integrity issues

What does FLG have to do with NYS regional games? Not sure this is the same as their “all Long Island” games run by LILJ which are a bit of a joke as we all know

LILJ is owned by the same people who own FLG

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYS regional games was a joke. FLG was texting kids they needed to sign up so they could be evaluated for future teams that they are now in charge of picking. They barely covered the girls and had zero boys coverage. First “wave” of LILJ invites for future games was all kids that didn’t participate.Major integrity issues

What does FLG have to do with NYS regional games? Not sure this is the same as their “all Long Island” games run by LILJ which are a bit of a joke as we all know
FLG owns LILJ and y’all are buying into the fomo, I heard FLG lost more boys and girls teams this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Esposito (and jesters for that matter) are an absolute joke. Money hungry and greedy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Esposito (and jesters for that matter) are an absolute joke. Money hungry and greedy.

One of the best coaches and women involved with lacrosse. Sounds like you’re the issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s an angry and uncalled for comment. I guess your daughter didn’t make Esposito’s Jester’s team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! Where did that come from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the best coaches and women involved with lacrosse. Sounds like you’re the issue.

That’s why her and her directors are making 4 teams, raised their price, had almost no one evaluating tryouts, and half their coaching staff is parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some ages had 100+ kids at tryouts, if they can make 4 teams suitable for different skill levels, great for the girls lacrosse community. One club having 4 teams at one age group doesn’t say much for the product other clubs are putting out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s why her and her directors are making 4 teams, raised their price, had almost no one evaluating tryouts, and half their coaching staff is parents

You just described most, if not all club teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More concerned with her Instagram posts. Not a great coach. In over her head. That is our experience with her. My daughter liked her, but she does not make good decisions.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it espo’s team or is it really the 2 dad coach(es) team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More concerned with her Instagram posts. Not a great coach. In over her head. That is our experience with her. My daughter liked her, but she does not make good decisions.

Her coach and personal one should be separate. Her players commented on posts of her going out are alarming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it espo’s team or is it really the 2 dad coach(es) team?

Dad coaches always there. She missed half the summer. How much tuition goes back into her pocket to not show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad coaches Both PAL dads. Without her they are Useless. We still haven’t won anything yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Esposito is great coach. You look at any other leagues and they all have PAL parents or ANY other parent coaching sideline, YJ included. I know the girls love her. The fact that some grown men come on here and complain about her Instagram is alarming. She has a life outside lacrosse, maybe you should too ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Esposito is great coach. You look at any other leagues and they all have PAL parents or ANY other parent coaching sideline, YJ included. I know the girls love her. The fact that some grown men come on here and complain about her Instagram is alarming. She has a life outside lacrosse, maybe you should too ?

Just looked up the Insta. Ready to have my daughter go play for the Jesters now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The commenters on here need to get a life. Attacking someone personally is joke. It's pretty simple, if you think someone or a club is greedy, don't play there. As for the coaching I think the #5 ranking speaks for itself (if you put stock in rankings) and is something the team should be proud of. They have a roster of 19-20 girls so you can't claim the club is greedy. Look at other clubs and you will see 24-27 girls...On the topic of PAL dad coaches it's a joke. All clubs have parent coaches and/or women that played in college and may now be a parent coach. Last time I checked, there is no such thing as a professional coach. Wasn't Joe Spallina a dad coach prior to coaching college?! Isn't he still one coaching YJ? Bottom line, I'll take a dedicated coach with knowledge (college girl, dad, mom, whoever) any day of the week. 99% of the posters are disgruntled parents who can't handle the fact that their kid isn't very good. Stop living through your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked up the Insta. Ready to have my daughter go play for the Jesters now.

Yes. Lots of positivity and positive affirmations in her stories, personal growth, training, happy moments. Typical salty lacrosse parent looking for something to complain about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The commenters on here need to get a life. Attacking someone personally is joke. It's pretty simple, if you think someone or a club is greedy, don't play there. As for the coaching I think the #5 ranking speaks for itself (if you put stock in rankings) and is something the team should be proud of. They have a roster of 19-20 girls so you can't claim the club is greedy. Look at other clubs and you will see 24-27 girls...On the topic of PAL dad coaches it's a joke. All clubs have parent coaches and/or women that played in college and may now be a parent coach. Last time I checked, there is no such thing as a professional coach. Wasn't Joe Spallina a dad coach prior to coaching college?! Isn't he still one coaching YJ? Bottom line, I'll take a dedicated coach with knowledge (college girl, dad, mom, whoever) any day of the week. 99% of the posters are disgruntled parents who can't handle the fact that their kid isn't very good. Stop living through your kid.

Weird post. Complaining saying attacking someone personally is a joke. Then the poster goes and attacks people saying to get lives. No one on this forum has a life. That's why they're posting about their daughter's on a lax forum. Living through their kids. Including you. You took the time to write that post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't use someone's name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Keep my wifes name out your $&#* mouth”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Keep my wifes name out your $&#* mouth”
that is very funny lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does FLG have a 26 team now? I saw them play YJ gryz Monday night before my daughter’s game and they looked good. Beat YJ by a few goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the 27 team I think, ranked 8th in the country . Also FLG puts them in good tournaments unlike the other FLG teams. They are very talented for their age which is kind of uncharacteristic of FLG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does FLG have a 26 team now? I saw them play YJ gryz Monday night before my daughter’s game and they looked good. Beat YJ by a few goals.

That was their 27 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was their 27 team

FLG 27 team beat a YJ 26 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are a talented bunch. Small in size and numbers but fast, athletic and extremely well coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the 2026 YJ Gryz team is god awful….simply a money grab for girls who enjoy the sport. The 2027 FLG team is pretty legit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the 2026 YJ Gryz team is god awful….simply a money grab for girls who enjoy the sport. The 2027 FLG team is pretty legit!
Win by 2 become legit lose by 2 and your god awful, 2027 FLG is as legit as FLG 2025&2026

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ranked eighth in the country, definitely a bad team, for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t read too seriously into Fall league scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I only have friends with juniors who play for jesters so turning to the internet for information. I was told jesters is daddy ball and bigger than ever on the 2024 AA team. A friend told us that the coaches kid plays an entire game while he sits on the sideline and calls plays for her to score without ever lifting a finger to teach another kid something. Was told they've had two practices all fall for an hour each where they do the same drill over and over and over.

We had considered bringing our daughter over but now am realizing it may be the same as everywhere else where A teams get coached by mommy and daddy and their kid and kids best friends reap the benefits. I know the jesters program has coaches who aren't parents but I'm confused why aren't they putting them with the high school aged kids and phasing the parents out once they hit 9th grade? What happened to the elite coaches these programs are supposed to bring in?

Is the situation with the juniors the same situation with their 26 group? Whats the deal with the 26 coaches? There is a parent coach of each 26 team correct?

Was looking to make a switch but now unsure if it's worth it to even reach out to see if the jesters 26 teams have open spots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all these elite coaches you speak of that could be brought in?? The bottom line is that there are good coaches, some are parents, some aren't parents. What you should be focusing on is the quality of coaching. I've seen plenty of high profile "names" come along that 1: couldn't coach at all and 2: had very little commitment. The 26' coaches are solid to say the least. Go watch a practice or two at any program you are interested in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be one of those FLG 27 parents looking for attention

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I only have friends with juniors who play for jesters so turning to the internet for information. I was told jesters is daddy ball and bigger than ever on the 2024 AA team. A friend told us that the coaches kid plays an entire game while he sits on the sideline and calls plays for her to score without ever lifting a finger to teach another kid something. Was told they've had two practices all fall for an hour each where they do the same drill over and over and over.

We had considered bringing our daughter over but now am realizing it may be the same as everywhere else where A teams get coached by mommy and daddy and their kid and kids best friends reap the benefits. I know the jesters program has coaches who aren't parents but I'm confused why aren't they putting them with the high school aged kids and phasing the parents out once they hit 9th grade? What happened to the elite coaches these programs are supposed to bring in?

Is the situation with the juniors the same situation with their 26 group? Whats the deal with the 26 coaches? There is a parent coach of each 26 team correct?

Was looking to make a switch but now unsure if it's worth it to even reach out to see if the jesters 26 teams have open spots

There is a dad coach on the 24 team that parents have complained about for years. Nothing will be done it’s their last year. that one person doesn’t effect them 26s as they are irrelevant and don’t coach a 26 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters 2026 A team daddy PAL coaches also. 2 of them with daughters on team. The B team no parent coaches.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard