BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Girls 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 6th Grade Girls (2029 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Reposting last post from previous SY:

How many LI YJ teams are there for girls 2029? Are they all parent run teams or paid coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 teams: Friedman, Howley (Nassau), Duswalt (Suffolk). They should build a 4th team though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? To squeeze some more money out of the sheep?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder which NY teams will be ranked in the top 25 when the US Club Lax rankings come out? YJ, TG, Tradition?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the best on LI, right? they should be in top 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has a good program, but i believe they are stronger for their boys teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but they beat every other LI team over last two years, so what do you mean by 'not even close?' Infact, they NEVER lost to another LI team. Beat down both Friedberg and TGs. Tradition also!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 not even close to top 10

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any club prices out there anyone can share . Annapolis Hawks great program $2300 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is $3,000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All false . 91 tied YJ Friedman and you can see that in tourney machine. Also beat tradition by one goal in the last minute of the game . By the way tradition is a town team . Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy $4,400.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, please stay with 91 and their overstimulated 4 male coaches running up and down the sidelines yelling at the players.
Please stay and pay for training that BS doesnt have to pay for thanks to the other parents.
Please stay with 91 when BS leaves to go to YJ.
Please stay and possibly be the best below average 91 girls team in their modest history.
Please stay and play low level tournaments then toast with red solo cups after a win.
Please provide the date when they played TG this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing.....admin back on the 91 payroll. Won't allow any honest comments if they're against 91. Ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 do in Maryland? 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat friedberg by 4 in lax for the cure and friedberg is YJs 'AA' team. Yes tradition game was a nail bite in PA but also beat them in Queen of LI by 4 as well. TGs got smoked last year. BTW, none of these teams beat 91. So please.. these r all facts. If your daughters are 29s and play on LI then ya'all know who the top team is..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 has a good program, but i believe they are stronger for their boys teams.

91 is a godawful program for girls - always has been always will be….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Answer the question . The person asked you what date did they play TG. Right, they didn't . Also answer the question. What happened in Maryland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 got smoked in Maryland 0-3....that's what happens when you play real teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please tell me who the real teams on LI are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Agreed....those are your top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

91 smacked YJ around in MD. Hahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

91 smacked YJ around in MD. Hahahaha

Really ? 91 didnt even play YJ in Maryland . Keep lying . 91 went 0-3 in embarrassing fashion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like 91 played TG right ? If 91 smacked around YJ like you said give the date ....you're a sad individual making things up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Jesters would do really well if they could slap one of their non parent coaches on their black team. Their parent coach is very good, very fair, but add an Esposito, Tilts, Kilgus, Douglas , Downey, and that team could pull in 2-3 top kids and sale lightyears ahead. They are 2-3 good players from top team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Jesters would do really well if they could slap one of their non parent coaches on their black team. Their parent coach is very good, very fair, but add an Esposito, Tilts, Kilgus, Douglas , Downey, and that team could pull in 2-3 top kids and sale lightyears ahead. They are 2-3 good players from top team

I think any team could say the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Tilts has 2024 class and Esposito 2026 class as seen on the website. Would be smart if the club put each of them with a middle school team: for example tilts or Espositos with 29 so they can build them up as they approach recruiting and bring in a few more solid players enticed by the non male and non parent coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Tilts has 2024 class and Esposito 2026 class as seen on the website. Would be smart if the club put each of them with a middle school team: for example tilts or Espositos with 29 so they can build them up as they approach recruiting and bring in a few more solid players enticed by the non male and non parent coach

And there you have it. A non-male coach can entice a "few solid players. Interesting.......maybe the BEST coach could bring in a "few solid players. Funny how that is able to slip into the conversation but if it was said "hey dont play for a non-male coach" that would be censored. Sexist either way and shameful!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

And there you have it. A non-male coach can entice a "few solid players. Interesting.......maybe the BEST coach could bring in a "few solid players. Funny how that is able to slip into the conversation but if it was said "hey dont play for a non-male coach" that would be censored. Sexist either way and shameful!!!

You’re going to argue that a female coach for young girls is not a better fit? A woman players can look up to as a role model to played the sport ? I think any club would benefit from current or prior female players coaching them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

You’re going to argue that a female coach for young girls is not a better fit? A woman players can look up to as a role model to played the sport ? I think any club would benefit from current or prior female players coaching them.

Unbelievable that you continue to say uninformed statements. The BST coach is the BEST option for any young player including girls. If your contention is true....Top Guns should have every young girl on LI waiting to play for them. As far a prior player......any of the "non-male" coaches who you have suggested and have have played, cant carry the gym bag of SS. Maybe you should look up meritocracy and apply that to your opinions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is not a good program . If it was spallinas older brother and current Stonybrook womens college lacrosse coach wouldn't have brought his daughter to YJ. Don't waste your time and money on a minor league gieo club that plays weak competition and can't handle the out of state clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ, TG, Jesters

Unbelievable that you continue to say uninformed statements. The BST coach is the BEST option for any young player including girls. If your contention is true....Top Guns should have every young girl on LI waiting to play for them. As far a prior player......any of the "non-male" coaches who you have suggested and have have played, cant carry the gym bag of SS. Maybe you should look up meritocracy and apply that to your opinions.

I have nothing against SS. I don’t doubt she’s a strong female coach as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is trying out for YJ (her FLG team folded last year). Do we like the coaches? Any insight would be helpful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friedman is a great coach (Suffolk team ) ...howley is as well (Nassau team ). Haven't heard good things about duswolt . There really isn't an A and a B team , they call it Suffolk and Nassau but the Suffolk team (Friedman) is a much stronger team and is treated as the A team . Whatever you do , don't go near 91 ....they'll tell you they're an A team and beat everyone but they're not a good program they only play in tournaments that they run and beat bad teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friedman is a great coach (Suffolk team ) ...howley is as well (Nassau team ). Haven't heard good things about duswolt . There really isn't an A and a B team , they call it Suffolk and Nassau but the Suffolk team (Friedman) is a much stronger team and is treated as the A team . Whatever you do , don't go near 91 ....they'll tell you they're an A team and beat everyone but they're not a good program they only play in tournaments that they run and beat bad teams .

What have you heard about dusolt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha!! 91 smacked friedman in lax for the cure in MD! Beat them by 3! The Nassau YJ team would lose by 10 to 91. YJ,TG, and Jesters top 29 teams?? Ha. Keep dreaming. Friedman will tell u The same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What have you heard about dusolt?

Heard he's an absolute lunatic who does nothing but he'll and berate the girls ....leaving girls in tears more than a few times . Girls have left willingly

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard