BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 113 of 327 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's the chance of a Top Gun 2018 Black player trying out for YJ and making the top 2018 Blue Team? Possible? Do new players make this team?

They do. I believe some Elevate Girls made last year's.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the chance of a Top Gun 2018 Black player trying out for YJ and making the top 2018 Blue Team? Possible? Do new players make this team?

Likely depends on the player. A player leaving with the writing on the wall for 2018 would likely not make it, settling to the second YJ team is a huge step down. Make sure you have a landing spot before you jump.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Backround check on who?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj coach from lindy ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Likely depends on the player. A player leaving with the writing on the wall for 2018 would likely not make it, settling to the second YJ team is a huge step down. Make sure you have a landing spot before you jump.

Second YJ team is not a huge step down and is in fact about equal to some of your top TG teams. Also if they are leaving because the writing is on the wall ie going to get moved to purple the the 2nd YJ team is in fact a step up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Second YJ team is not a huge step down and is in fact about equal to some of your top TG teams. Also if they are leaving because the writing is on the wall ie going to get moved to purple the the 2nd YJ team is in fact a step up.

completely disagreek

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also completely disagree. Top Guns are the National Champs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me or what. Those 3 are 3 stooges. I know people that left because of those 3. Get a grip buddy.
TG Psycho daddy strikes again.

Old and stale response. Jingle those 2 brain cells and come up with a good one. Put down the Bon-Bons long enough to be creative. Lol

Let me see if I can help you out.Coach Carro has been around and coaching girls lacrosse for a long time, add to his resume varsity and college coaching experience and the fact that his YJ team has had the most success of any in the age group on long island and it speaks for itself. Coach Bert has been around even longer and just this past year has had more success at coaching than any of your TG coaches ie state championship.Go to your TG site and take a peak at your 2019 head coaches resume if you want a laugh, exactly what backround do you need to coach over at TG a high school degree?
"He left making a stamp on the West Babylon program" now that's an accomplishment. Too funny

I’m not saying that these guys aren’t good coaches, but when you have a group of talented kids like they do, I think it’s pretty hard to lose. Spread the talent to all teams in the age bracket (no more blue/yellow) and see how successful they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj coach from lindy ?
What will we find?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj coach from lindy ?
What will we find?

Is there something to see that is public record or would you have to hire a private detective? If its public record, spit it out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which year of graduation won the national championship , I believe at least three YJ teams won the national draw with many of their ( if not most) 2nd level teams placing above your TG black teams. When comparing graduation year teams which is what all but one tournament are based on there is no comparison YJ is clearly better at each and every age which is the reason so many of TG top players want to switch over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which year of graduation won the national championship , I believe at least three YJ teams won the national draw with many of their ( if not most) 2nd level teams placing above your TG black teams. When comparing graduation year teams which is what all but one tournament are based on there is no comparison YJ is clearly better at each and every age which is the reason so many of TG top players want to switch over.

You guys are crazy with all these useless comparisons...who cares? As long as your daughter is happy, and is in the right place, what difference does it make. YJ definitely has a better track record, but TG is a much younger program, so you can't even really correctly compare them at this point.

Every year someone mentions all the TG top players wanting to leave. There's no accuracy to a dumb, general statement like that.

Just enjoy the summers with your daughters, have as much fun as you can, because it goes fast. Why not root for all LI clubs to do well, especially when you're not even facing them? It's silly that adults have so much animosity towards another program...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are crazy with all these useless comparisons...who cares? As long as your daughter is happy, and is in the right place, what difference does it make. YJ definitely has a better track record, but TG is a much younger program, so you can't even really correctly compare them at this point.

Every year someone mentions all the TG top players wanting to leave. There's no accuracy to a dumb, general statement like that.

Just enjoy the summers with your daughters, have as much fun as you can, because it goes fast. Why not root for all LI clubs to do well, especially when you're not even facing them? It's silly that adults have so much animosity towards another program...

Agree but hard not to have animosity when you constantly see, hear and read nasty comments about the respective owners of these organizations. The reason it elicits such emotion is simply when you play for one of these people such as CR you realize that they are in actuality very nice people who have helped so many kids including your own realize their dreams.Hard not to feel some negativity especially when their criticism is many times of a personal nature.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And topguns are national champs. Go ahead and say it you yj cronies. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS sounds good. Remember when you yj could say that.. and you did quite often. 2011 was a long time ago..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What year of graduation? What kind of question is that? Do you not know what was referred to when one states "National Champs?" Let me educate you. That statement was referring to the U15 National Championship. It is what every team strives to compete in. Teams from all over the country compete. There is no one and only graduation year. Travel teams "put together" the most competitive team they possibly can based upon the age restrictions that are imposed. It is a big deal. Think of it as the main event. The superbowl of girls travel lacrosse. The winner is considered to be the National Champ. All other tournaments are simply local tournaments, some with very local competition, others with a more competitive format. True, YJ teams performed exceptionally well this year at most tournaments, including the extremely competitive Babylon Lax Blast where they literally cleaned the clock of the competition. They should be very proud of that accomplishment. But on to the big show. The Nationals. And the winner this year, thats right you can say it, the Top Guns. So please, enough with the other tournaments where the YJ seem to control the draws they get in pool play. And as far as TG girls switching over to YJ; I can probably count on one hand the amount of TG girls who switched over the last couple of years, and still have some fingers left over. Same rumor every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj coach from lindy ?
What will we find?

Is there something to see that is public record or would you have to hire a private detective? If its public record, spit it out.
Sounds like our favorite overweight Psycho Mom stirring up the pot again. Just ignore her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ladies man also besides all the other stuff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C’mon, this is a Girls Lacrosse forum, not Jerry Springer. Sounds kind of personal and should probably be on another forum somewhere else. Maybe you’re the scorned women or angry husband, but this is not the place for these kinds of comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s a great coach and his personal life should not be open for discussion. I’ve only seen him at the tournaments with that mother who looks like Mama from Honey Boo Boo, don’t know if I would consider that a ladies’ man. I think you’re just trying to stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
He’s a great coach and his personal life should not be open for discussion. I’ve only seen him at the tournaments with that mother who looks like Mama from Honey Boo Boo, don’t know if I would consider that a ladies’ man. I think you’re just trying to stir the pot.
Unless someone contacts BOTC directly with their name, the coach's name, and evidence, this discussion now officially ends.

If anyone should post anything further about this coach without attribution, that account will be immediately and permanently banned from participation in the forum. This is our one and only warning on this subject.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Unless someone contacts BOTC directly with their name, the coach's name, and evidence, this discussion now officially ends.

If anyone should post anything further about this coach without attribution, that account will be immediately and permanently banned from participation in the forum. This is our one and only warning on this subject.

Thank you Sage: as these folks are way out of hand. Thank goodness that my daughter has moved on to college and I don't have to deal with the foolishness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

You should delete the previous posts on this subject too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What year of graduation? What kind of question is that? Do you not know what was referred to when one states "National Champs?" Let me educate you. That statement was referring to the U15 National Championship. It is what every team strives to compete in. Teams from all over the country compete. There is no one and only graduation year. Travel teams "put together" the most competitive team they possibly can based upon the age restrictions that are imposed. It is a big deal. Think of it as the main event. The superbowl of girls travel lacrosse. The winner is considered to be the National Champ. All other tournaments are simply local tournaments, some with very local competition, others with a more competitive format. True, YJ teams performed exceptionally well this year at most tournaments, including the extremely competitive Babylon Lax Blast where they literally cleaned the clock of the competition. They should be very proud of that accomplishment. But on to the big show. The Nationals. And the winner this year, thats right you can say it, the Top Guns. So please, enough with the other tournaments where the YJ seem to control the draws they get in pool play. And as far as TG girls switching over to YJ; I can probably count on one hand the amount of TG girls who switched over the last couple of years, and still have some fingers left over. Same rumor every year.

Get over yourself , it's just another tournament in Florida ,all the top teams were from the north east . Many tournaments bill themselves as a national championship . Your 2016 TG team is barely a top ten team but congrats on winning a tournament the best 2016 team in the country does not even puts team into.Ask anyone who has a clue even your only good coach SS and she will tell you YJ and MD are the top teams in this age. Makes sense you have to count using your fingers.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get over yourself , it's just another tournament in Florida ,all the top teams were from the north east . Many tournaments bill themselves as a national championship . Your 2016 TG team is barely a top ten team but congrats on winning a tournament the best 2016 team in the country does not even puts team into.Ask anyone who has a clue even your only good coach SS and she will tell you YJ and MD are the top teams in this age. Makes sense you have to count using your fingers.

It sure seemed to matter a lot when YJ won it though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

They still tout about it on there wed site and they haven't won in 2 years. They even keep the link to the articles up so every yellow jacket can continue to live in the past

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My apologies, I gave you way too much credit. You are even more ignorant than I first thought. If YJ is the top team in the 2016 grouping, why did they not win the Nationals in Florida? And yes, boy was it a big deal when YJ won this tournament in the past. But now that the TG fielded the best team, this tournament is considered just another tournament that happens to take place in Florida. Your comments make you look foolish and a sore loser. But that is exactly what one would expect from a YJ parent. Can I get an AMEN to that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Its still posted on YJ website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
amen and u15 national champs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My apologies, I gave you way too much credit. You are even more ignorant than I first thought. If YJ is the top team in the 2016 grouping, why did they not win the Nationals in Florida? And yes, boy was it a big deal when YJ won this tournament in the past. But now that the TG fielded the best team, this tournament is considered just another tournament that happens to take place in Florida. Your comments make you look foolish and a sore loser. But that is exactly what one would expect from a YJ parent. Can I get an AMEN to that.

The simple fact that you do not realize a U15 team is different from a 2016 team shows perhaps you are a little slow. The fact you cannot stop talking about YJ makes you seem obsessed with them. Stop acting as if the Florida tournament is some spectacular event , the best teams there were all from the north east and how many college programs went like 5, which is 5 more than went to your Hofstra thing.Congrats to your daughter you must have been so proud watching her ride on the backs on some very good 2015 players. Just so you know not a YJ parent here just someone from a little further down the east coast who knows the deal. MD , Heros, Skywalkers, TJ are all better in the 2016 age group and all are tired of your Long Island trailer trash mentality, hopefully for you your 2015 players are available next time you play one of those teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u15 national champs TOPGUNS, get over it buddy. u15 national championships is biggest tournament of the year. we are sorry you lost. check out uslacrosse.org and laxmagazine for articles. all other tournaments are not mentioned ever in these magazines. what does that tell you genius? GET OVER IT . topguns made the jump to best team at this age group. Yellowjackets you are 2nd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the deal with the Luau? Anyone ever been to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Trailer Trash? Really? Is this from a resident of New Jersey (no insult needed here - insert your own), or further South where shoes are not required for outdoor activities and most people can eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence (think about that one - you will eventually get it)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI trailer trash?? Really...From people with hillbillie relatives!!! You are all on the government payroll, your only claim to fame is you eat crabs and your women are ALL UGLY.

AND....TG won. Hows that grab ya!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u15 national champs TOPGUNS, get over it buddy. u15 national championships is biggest tournament of the year. we are sorry you lost. check out uslacrosse.org and laxmagazine for articles. all other tournaments are not mentioned ever in these magazines. what does that tell you genius? GET OVER IT . topguns made the jump to best team at this age group. Yellowjackets you are 2nd.

Cobbled together frankenstein teams with only one of the top clubs from MD attending. Certainly my definition of "the biggest". Why can't the directors from the top clubs, Boston to DC, arrange to all play in the same tourney? We're realisticall talking about less than 10 clubs.

US Lacrosse is committing print and web site space to promote their own tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cobbled together frankenstein teams with only one of the top clubs from MD attending. Certainly my definition of "the biggest". Why can't the directors from the top clubs, Boston to DC, arrange to all play in the same tourney? We're realisticall talking about less than 10 clubs.

US Lacrosse is committing print and web site space to promote their own tournament.

Teams from MD can't compete in this event because it is age restricted. They are 2016 who have barely any players available to play because they are all too old. They take the few of age appropriate girls from a few of the top teams and put together a frankenteam. They would have to send the 2017 teams to qualify and even then they may have age issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody care about t m&d . Wher did that come from. Topguns beat yelloejackets period. Thats it. Boston who cares. U wedent ther. To bad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellojackets s 2nd is not bad..,yoj should be proud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are possibly the biggest moron I have had the misfortune to come across . You use the fact that us lacrosse and a magazine run by us lacrosse mention a tournament run by and profited by us lacrosse as the reason that its a big tournament, what an idiot. Keep telling your daughter how great she is hopefully the 2015 players that put her on
their back and carried her pathetic team to victory don't mind not receiving the credit they deserve.I thought the YJ teams could be obnoxious but at least they had the skill to back it up ,your TG team has never beaten any descent team without the help of 2015 players and don't think college coaches don't realize. Please ask your great leader what she thinks of your 2016 team your best player was benched to make room for 2015 players never seeing the field in the better games.Have you ever beaten MD or Heros and believe me these teams know YJ is the best 2016 team from Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this guy is joking right? No one is this stupid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being a long islander i'm sorry to say that i agree with the md. parents. you all make it sound as though the md. clubs don't have girls in the u-15 age group to send. to say there all to old is just stupid, they are producing players at every age just as fast as us. both the y.j. and t.g. take this tournament way to serious. liberty had 4 girls still eligible from last years team that could have played, but none of them went. if they did maybe they win. liberty just does not put that much emphasis on tournament wins but in character of players, just like the md. clubs. i am almost embarrassed to say i am from long island listening to you people make fools of yourselves

Like Reply Quote
Page 113 of 327 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard