BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31
Re: Girls 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let’s move on from all this Jesters talk!
What would you like to talk about

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did Jesters actually fill 4 teams? Did people accept?

Why do you care so much? Is your daughter playing on Jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why can’t this be a curious question? If they were somehow able to field a whole team of “A” or “AA” team it would likely mean that another higher level team suffered a big loss. If you don’t have the new roster for your daughters team you won’t know if it impacted her team.

It is also an interesting thing. New A teams don’t just form out of nowhere. Sheer curiosity. Do you think those talking about who’s better FLG or YJ are only parents of players on that team. It is a forum to discuss lax stuff. What topics should we be talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why can’t this be a curious question? If they were somehow able to field a whole team of “A” or “AA” team it would likely mean that another higher level team suffered a big loss. If you don’t have the new roster for your daughters team you won’t know if it impacted her team.

It is also an interesting thing. New A teams don’t just form out of nowhere. Sheer curiosity. Do you think those talking about who’s better FLG or YJ are only parents of players on that team. It is a forum to discuss lax stuff. What topics should we be talking about?

First of all, there is no such thing as an AA team. A marketing ploy. Lots of smoke and mirrors in that organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of clubs, boys and girls, have 2 strong teams, one always stronger, but most would be happy to be on either. Don’t get caught up in AA vs A vs B, etc. Is your kid happy, most importantly, being trained the right way and around good people.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJB should be much improved this year as a few quality non-YJ girls are set to join and about 4-5 YJA girls dropping down. Eventually will be similar to 2025 Spallina and 2025 Janelli.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJB should be much improved this year as a few quality non-YJ girls are set to join and about 4-5 YJA girls dropping down. Eventually will be similar to 2025 Spallina and 2025 Janelli.

Not sure about YJA girls dropping down. A few non-starters already moved to Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about YJA girls dropping down. A few non-starters already moved to Jesters.

Is that how they made this 4th team? Took a group from YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only know of 2 who moved from YJA and one from YJB. All moved to top jesters team (black).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJB should be much improved this year as a few quality non-YJ girls are set to join and about 4-5 YJA girls dropping down. Eventually will be similar to 2025 Spallina and 2025 Janelli.

Only know of 2 who moved from YJA and one from YJB. All moved to top jesters team (black).

Incorrect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one knows anything. All speculation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one knows anything. All speculation.

Even if some things are true. We all know everything will chance once YJ tryouts are done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the top “B” teams? Do they accept most kids that tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the top “B” teams? Do they accept most kids that tryout?

YJ and FLG are probably the most selective with B teams. Most others don’t make cuts. Clubs like Jesters with multiple teams will gladly take your check and put your kid on a team. Even YJ has a C team for overflow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes clubs like FLG are so selective that they don't even have a 26' team..selective, ha. All clubs make the best A team, followed by the best B team and so on. C teams or even D teams exist for a reason, there is a demand for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes clubs like FLG are so selective that they don't even have a 26' team..selective, ha. All clubs make the best A team, followed by the best B team and so on. C teams or even D teams exist for a reason, there is a demand for it.

I am not an FLG parent but I think it is safe to say that their B team can beat most other B teams. Having a ‘26 team has nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not an FLG parent but I think it is safe to say that their B team can beat most other B teams. Having a ‘26 team has nothing to do with it.

This is a joke right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right?
Nope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right?

What part do you think is a joke? Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right?

FLG has never been a top club. Extremely overpriced, and they do not deliver on commitments. No way an FLG B team is beating other B teams. Don’t even think their A team would.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right?

FLG has never been a top club. Extremely overpriced, and they do not deliver on commitments. No way an FLG B team is beating other B teams. Don’t even think their A team would.

I think the YJ “B” team either beat the FLG “A” team or tied them at one of the tournaments this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLGs B team is not very strong, wouldn't say their A team is a joke though 8th in the country... not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the turnout at YJ tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Decent amount, but felt like less than last year. If I had to guess i'd say 110ish, but at least 20 of them had no legit chance to make any team.

For me, it was more about who wasn't there than who was. A couple of the better B girls and 1 or 2 A girls didn't even try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is that possible when 2027 tryouts have been postponed until tomorrow???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Decent amount, but felt like less than last year. If I had to guess i'd say 110ish, but at least 20 of them had no legit chance to make any team.

For me, it was more about who wasn't there than who was. A couple of the better B girls and 1 or 2 A girls didn't even try out.
I thought tryouts were moved until Wednesday? Are you just making this up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there were YJ, Jesters, FLG, Legacy ...... trying out for other teams who cares it's about the girls not the Clubs.

This is why u can not believe half of what is written its all

Let's get back to the real purpose of this page the 13yr old girls playing a came they enjoy and just might want to continue playing through College if they are good enough.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Contact us to help in promoting your event
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there were YJ, Jesters, FLG, Legacy ...... trying out for other teams who cares it's about the girls not the Clubs.

This is why u can not believe half of what is written its all

Let's get back to the real purpose of this page the 13yr old girls playing a came they enjoy and just might want to continue playing through College if they are good enough.

Exactly. This plus some parents still need to understand that results in travel lax don't matter. Who cares about ClubLax or Inside Lacrosse rankings?

Reality is that some girls on YJA won't get D1 offers, but some kids on Legacy and other "second tier" clubs will. Travel should be 100% about development and showcasing your skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Draw schedules out today. FLG playing in a C group against 3 teams ranked outside top-50.

Not sure how 3 12-goal wins is going to make that team better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Draw schedules out today. FLG playing in a C group against 3 teams ranked outside top-50.

12 goal wins keep them in the top 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it won't....same old story can't/won't get them into consistently good tournaments - wins don't matter, consistently playing top competition does

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because 8th grade computerized lax rankings are meaningful.

I get it if they don't want to play in the top group. But to play one group below Legacy White, really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get it if they don't want to play in the top group. But to play one group below Legacy White, really?

Where is the Fall draw info? Can you post the link please?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about FLG. It’s Lax On’s year. Feel the Teal!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this person is looking at 2021. i do not believe any of the fall tourny's have posted their schedules. Please Fact not Fiction

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Fall Draw schedules out today. FLG playing in a C group against 3 teams ranked outside top-50.

I get it if they don't want to play in the top group. But to play one group below Legacy White, really?[/quote

Why wouldn’t they want to play in too group? Nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry TSIC has the schedule up for the Fall Draw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this person is looking at 2021. i do not believe any of the fall tourny's have posted their schedules. Please Fact not Fiction

Go to the fall draw website. FLG is playing Philly Blast, CLC C team, Jersey Shore Select

Legacy Blue playing Eagle Stix A, Steps A, Sound

Liberty playing Steps A, CLC, Sound

Legacy White playing CLC B, Snipers, ASK

Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard