BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Re: Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone is drinking the 91 cool-aid. This is the Dad that wears his 91 T Shirt everywhere he goes until they recruit a kid to replace his.

Yep lol I’ve seen that happen

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost top players at almost every age group this year.If you look at the teams,most coaches have their kids starting and or are trying to put them in situations to be successful.Plenty have left 91 to go and have great success.The motto is to build around the coaches kids with situational role players.Some accept these positions and the ones that leave do not.But make no mistake that if you go down the list you will find that almost all 91 teams coaches kids are the names of the team if you will.So I guess that is just a coincidence? That almost all of the 91 teams have coaches kid dominating playing time?

Nobody left venom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like we have a jealous bitter 91 lax daddy on the thread!I bet his kid dominates in game minutes,does not attend every practice and then accuses parents who call out their BS bitter ex 91 people! It’s what they do.

Sounds like both! Keep it going boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost top players at almost every age group this year.If you look at the teams,most coaches have their kids starting and or are trying to put them in situations to be successful.Plenty have left 91 to go and have great success.The motto is to build around the coaches kids with situational role players.Some accept these positions and the ones that leave do not.But make no mistake that if you go down the list you will find that almost all 91 teams coaches kids are the names of the team if you will.So I guess that is just a coincidence? That almost all of the 91 teams have coaches kid dominating playing time?

Nobody left venom

1 kid left Pride, not a major issue.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 kids left Pride.Not 1.Pride also allowed Expresses FOGO to join the team mid season last year and he left before the last tournament because of the daddy ball.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Turtles? I’m told they are putting together a 29 team new this year ?

I'm also curious about them. They have a couple of PLL players that have taken over the program and what I have heard so far has been positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I am the father of the 91 player that switched to Igloo.I was made aware of this forum discussion a couple of days ago and am getting some time to really set some things straight because some of the discussion in previous days have been about my son.These kids are 11 years old.Let them enjoy their rides.It’s great that we get to be a part of something competitive and fun but please let’s just leave it at that.I can say that peoples comments about 91 are horribly off and it is a great organization.I have another son that plays Igloo and for us as a family and for my son as a player we just felt it was a better fit.We left on great terms and all these fool comments can not be further from the truth about the coaches there.I can not believe I am posting in here but after I was notified about all that was being posted I just felt it was a good idea to clear the air a little.Anyways best of luck to all and let’s let the boys enjoy their rides because as we all know it’s a short one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I am the father of the 91 player that switched to Igloo.I was made aware of this forum discussion a couple of days ago and am getting some time to really set some things straight because some of the discussion in previous days have been about my son.These kids are 11 years old.Let them enjoy their rides.It’s great that we get to be a part of something competitive and fun but please let’s just leave it at that.I can say that peoples comments about 91 are horribly off and it is a great organization.I have another son that plays Igloo and for us as a family and for my son as a player we just felt it was a better fit.We left on great terms and all these fool comments can not be further from the truth about the coaches there.I can not believe I am posting in here but after I was notified about all that was being posted I just felt it was a good idea to clear the air a little.Anyways best of luck to all and let’s let the boys enjoy their rides because as we all know it’s a short one.

Well said. You seem like a well adjusted person, which is nice. Good luck to your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to that new Igloo father, your statement was very well and clearly set forth.

Just to add to it, irrespective of whether the player is younger than, equal to, or greater than 11, this and other BOTC forums should not be to bash other players, parents, coaches, or organizations. Those who do and hide behind the anonymity need to get a life. Try and be a positive role model on this forum as many of the players from different age groups tend to come on and read the nonsense and some start to add to the lunacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Turtles? I’m told they are putting together a 29 team new this year ?

I'm also curious about them. They have a couple of PLL players that have taken over the program and what I have heard so far has been positive.

Connor DeSimone and Chris Grey are running the program now, I have had the opportunity to speak with them at length and I can just say they are really trying to put something together that's different. Smaller rosters, player development are key to their approach. They have had some success pulling together some good talent to get the 29 team off the ground. Its a program worth keeping an eye on. I Currently have a son in one of the "top" LI AA teams but have to say I am keeping an eye on how they progress .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Connor DeSimone and Chris Grey are running the program now, I have had the opportunity to speak with them at length and I can just say they are really trying to put something together that's different. Smaller rosters, player development are key to their approach. They have had some success pulling together some good talent to get the 29 team off the ground. Its a program worth keeping an eye on. I Currently have a son in one of the "top" LI AA teams but have to say I am keeping an eye on how they progress .

Who is going to coach when they have PLL games every weekend ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Turtles infomercial

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually moved my son from a top AA program to Turtles this year. He wasn't getting great playing time/development on his old team and the roster has ballooned, getting bigger for 4 years in a row. Moving to Turtles is a little bit of a risk but the early returns are good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is going to coach when they have PLL games every weekend ??

They aren’t coaches. They are directors. They float here and there and help coaches when they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually moved my son from a top AA program to Turtles this year. He wasn't getting great playing time/development on his old team and the roster has ballooned, getting bigger for 4 years in a row. Moving to Turtles is a little bit of a risk but the early returns are good.

What are the early returns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the top teams have an East team now. Look around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what do you mean by top team at this age isn't that subjective? or are you referring to just wins and losses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick google search and you will see that some of the Long Island programs have opened an East region, so if you are in Suffolk County you have more options than ever before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B teams with the East tag. Big whoop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is nervous their team has some competition on the east end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

Rebels Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are the early returns?

Ha, I don't mean to overstate things. I like how involved Connor and Chris have been and what they are planning. I personally know a bunch of people who are keeping an eye on the Turtles for this reason (for a possible move down the road). They have been thoughtful about who goes on the roster and keeping the roster size small. But obviously it's early and there is no guarantee how things will work out. Should be interesting but I'm hopeful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

Rebels Dad

Original post - Oblivious to reality no “east” teams have top talent. Top talent goes to the main team in those organizations.
Nobody is leaving legacy lumberjax to go to legacy east for example

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preseason Rankings based on current rosters:

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

genuine question. Express did not have a particularly good year this year and I know a bunch of kids left (although I don't know if their best players stayed or left). Did Express add a lot this year? If so, where from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

genuine question. Express did not have a particularly good year this year and I know a bunch of kids left (although I don't know if their best players stayed or left). Did Express add a lot this year? If so, where from?

Truly couldn’t answer that but I heard they had a good turnout at tryouts and I know with the new coach they have this year they should do very well recruiting kids going forward to play for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

Truly couldn’t answer that but I heard they had a good turnout at tryouts and I know with the new coach they have this year they should do very well recruiting kids going forward to play for him.
Express has never beaten Igloo and Igloo defiantly got better, Express is TBD in the past they have struggled against top AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year means nothing. All new rosters, that’s why they play the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good local or away fall tournaments and if so, which teams are attending?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good local or away fall tournaments and if so, which teams are attending?

Tristar best local one. They get the most amount teams and even brackets. Mylaxtourneys is hit or miss and Blatant tourneys vary somewhat, but can be good. Away, and close I would go with The NXT and Trilogy events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL will likely be the most competitive fall ball tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off-season roster grades.

Igloo -A+.Added talent and did not loose anything.
Express- A.Added talent and cut non contributors.
Turtles -A.Added talent.
91-B.Lost talent but kept most.No big additions.
Legacy-B.Stayed the same.
Rebels-B.Stayed the same.
Moose lax-B.Stayed the same.
Empire-C.Lost talent.
True Blue and Jesters fighting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

Imagine being so (dis)connected to life to know all the roster adds/subtracts for sixth grade lacrosse teams but not know the difference between “lose” and “loose”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

Imagine being so (dis)connected to life to know all the roster adds/subtracts for sixth grade lacrosse teams but not know the difference between “lose” and “loose”.

Express cut non contributors?..... Where did you get your info from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

What program(s) did the Empire kids leave for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do some of these trolls get this information about club rosters (additions/subtractions - offers made/offers rejected) across every age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do some of these trolls get this information about club rosters (additions/subtractions - offers made/offers rejected) across every age group?

Some people have friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You and your friends need to get a life or another hobby!

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard