BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 71 of 87 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the 6th graders on Skywalkers now aren’t the Skywalkers players in four years when it matters.

Skywalker will have to go out I’m of state to find better players. Club is changing and best players even at youngest ages are st M&D and Heros with Coppermine improving from 27 on down.

If you add up the totals for all teams ranked in a club 24-28.
M&D and Heros were the only clubs in top 10 of all age groups.
Total of all teams rankings in Balt area.

M&D - 7
Heros -19
Sw - 78
Nems -167
Integrity - 208
MDU - 209
Coppermine - 222
Heros white teams -246
M&D red teams -252 and no 28 team yet
Hoco - 297
Check hers - 454

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why ignore the 2022 and 2023 rankings? Those are available.

Might make more sense to do average of rankings too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Divide those numbers by 5 for an average and didn’t add 22 , 23 so you could see where the young girls are at and not those in the past.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Divide those numbers by 5 for an average and didn’t add 22 , 23 so you could see where the young girls are at and not those in the past.

I know the 2029s and younger aren't ranked, but they have NGLL records, thats more data on younger teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like SW got some new imports

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the SW rosters at?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had to be at tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Select Maryland Red wins it all
Easily best team here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not that inpresssed goalie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a great event. Maryland Red was great.nd congrats to the Champs! abut overall the competition was great! PA, LI Black GA Mass all great teams!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS is a huge money grab at the end of summer was like pick up games.
The $2000 for the weekend to play with some really average players was not worth it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a great event. Maryland Red was great.nd congrats to the Champs! abut overall the competition was great! PA, LI Black GA Mass all great teams!]

Great performance by Maryland. Still don’t know what happened with seeding. Why on earth was GA in the weakness group against states where lax isn’t big?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Yellow played extremely well. Would have loved to have seen the two MD teams play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - both MD teams were super talented and represented the state very well!! Would have loved to have seen them play each other. It would have been a good one for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Majority of Red team 26 will make Under Armour next year. Yellow will move up and have a chance to win that tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 great 2026 teams is what happens when NGLL finals are the same day as UA Baltimore tryouts. Shame they were not on opposite sides of the bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS- is it played w all the girls seeing the field or just a handful of girls playing each game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Majority of Red team 26 will make Under Armour next year. Yellow will move up and have a chance to win that tournament.

UA is watered down and continues to be a sham. The big/loud guy from Seven is already lobbying for his kid to make that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pick the one the suits your daughters wishes and enjoy.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA is watered down and continues to be a sham. The big/loud guy from Seven is already lobbying for his kid to make that team.

AS is a money grab. Adding teams at younger age groups. Only value is to the current recruiting year. They can’t even get the 23’s to play cause they all want a chance at senior UA game. Make sure you stay away from the sham and watch all your kids friends switch back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The loud Severn dad on Black or Red team? Because Severn parents are all entitled. Especially the Severn dad and mom on the Red team[/quote]

Red team has so many parent problems from the hero’s overates who make cakes to the HoCo traitors

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t understand anyones gripes on the red team. All nice parents and kids and amazing coaches; seems like a lot of haters on people that just want to do right by their kids. Could call them out by name but don’t want to go to their level. Carry on with your jealousy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no jealousy for red at all but would love to see them play their black team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goal isn’t to be the top team at M&D. Goal is to help 40 plus girls find the best place to get an education and play some lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have only seen Heros and M&D posted....what is SW waiting for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have only seen Heros and M&D posted....what is SW waiting for?
The out of state girls to commit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black doesn’t have for Red. Black practices at a different time then Red and sometimes different locations. The Black team is for themselves and is not looking to help Red get better or engage with them. They are really two separate teams. Only chance they will play each other is in a tournament. So when that happens I’m sure you will be the first to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black doesn’t have for Red. Black practices at a different time then Red and sometimes different locations. The Black team is for themselves and is not looking to help Red get better or engage with them. They are really two separate teams. Only chance they will play each other is in a tournament. So when that happens I’m sure you will be the first to know.
Are you a black parent glad you’re separate from the red or are you a red parent sarcastic about Black not giving you the time of day? Can’t really tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any rankings for girls top 5? For this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and what's your point? of course they are two separate teams. same notIntelligent stuff being repeated over and over on this thread. at least the new goalie post didn't last long before it was deleted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.backofthecage.com/ubbth...rads-mid-atlantic-region.html#Post394404

I don't have a daughter on a Red or Black team. I actually don't have a '28 at all. My kid is on a Black team for another club. The way the Hero's, M&D's operate their teams is really missing the mark. Particularly when you have two quality teams. Some of those players are of the same if not better caliber. They have the chance to empower and push/develop 40 girls. It's such a better vibe and way more beneficial for all involved. Pushes girls to better themselves, offers some of the more elite athletes the opportunity to flex their leadership muscles. Chasing wins is exhausting and futile in the scope of development and moving on to the next level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a daughter on a Red or Black team. I actually don't have a '28 at all. My kid is on a Black team for another club. The way the Hero's, M&D's operate their teams is really missing the mark. Particularly when you have two quality teams. Some of those players are of the same if not better caliber. They have the chance to empower and push/develop 40 girls. It's such a better vibe and way more beneficial for all involved. Pushes girls to better themselves, offers some of the more elite athletes the opportunity to flex their leadership muscles. Chasing wins is exhausting and futile in the scope of development and moving on to the next level.

Nailed it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a daughter on a Red or Black team. I actually don't have a '28 at all. My kid is on a Black team for another club. The way the Hero's, M&D's operate their teams is really missing the mark. Particularly when you have two quality teams. Some of those players are of the same if not better caliber. They have the chance to empower and push/develop 40 girls. It's such a better vibe and way more beneficial for all involved. Pushes girls to better themselves, offers some of the more elite athletes the opportunity to flex their leadership muscles. Chasing wins is exhausting and futile in the scope of development and moving on to the next level.[/quote]

Not so sure but that was the case with the old Hero's White but not with current M&D Red
White played Green and won a few times because girls were of the same caliber but Red won't even play Black because most if not all of not of the same caliber

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon. Do you see 23 white playing Green? 24 ? 25 ? It happened when they were in elementary school and both played at same level. Doesn’t happen anywhere when you get to high school and believe me both Red and black are well coached and getting developed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red team has so many parent problems from the hero’s overates

Could not agree more. The "meme" and the goalie dad will continue to bring their sideline antics. Hard to understand why TA continues to let the "meme" slide. I guess too many tabs are picked up.

Are you sure you're talking about the M&D red? There is no goalie dad drama, more like attack smack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not agree more. The "meme" and the goalie dad will continue to bring their sideline antics. Hard to understand why TA continues to let the "meme" slide. I guess too many tabs are picked up.[/quote]

Who/what is the "meme?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy &^%$. What have we walked my daughter into.... I knew sports parents could be a little bitchy, like normal range stuff, but this is really incredible.

M&D better get ready because goalie mom is coming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D better get ready because goalie mom is coming
I am curious to see who explodes first..black goalie dad and now goalie number 2 Black goalie mom. I’m thinking goalie dad, goalie mom whines

Like Reply Quote
Page 71 of 87 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard