Choate Rosemary Hall (CT) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Zephyr Simus Commits to US Air Force Acad.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Choate Rosemary Hall (CT) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Zephyr Simus of Long Island Sting has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at US Air Force Academy.

High school: Choate Rosemary Hall (Wallingford, CT)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: US Air Force Academy
Club team: Long Island Sting, Cherries
Lacrosse honors: Maverick All Star Team, Inside Lacrosse All Star Team, Next Gen All Star Team, Great By Choice All Star Team, Under Armour New Jersey Highlight, Under Armour South Highlight, i95 Cup Team Pangea, 1st Place for Class 2023 New England Faceoff Factory Showdown, Epoch Lax Invite, Golden Ticket Faceoff Academy Summit, Apex Power 20, Apex 60, Best in Class Invite, NXT Philly Summer Champions with Sting Lacrosse, Nike National New Jersey Selection, Team USA NTDP Phase 2 Invite
Academic honors: Deans's List, selection into the John F Kennedy Signature Program in Government and Public Service. 106 volunteer-hours to date helping pack and distribute food those experiencing homelessness.
Why did you choose US Air Force Academy, Men's D1? "US AF Academy provides a great opportunity to play lacrosse and serve my country. I'm interested in becoming a pilot and in international relations and US AF Academy offers both at the highest level."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches, teammates, and family for all the support along the way. To Coach Wilson, Thompson, and Murray, I couldn't be more excited to join your program as a student-athlete and serve my country! Go Falcons!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Zephyr Simus on his commitment to US Air Force Academy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: