BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Re: Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the rebels propagandist that posts in every age group realizes that his antics turn much more away that they attract. Their young age groups are strong, but anything older than this age group is no where near the top teams in their age groups, and they keep adding teams….. I’m certain most of their top teams per age group should have proper coaching (not 20 something’s just filling in coaching spots). A few years ago their 2028 team was strong, but their not even top 5 on the island anymore

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Director of Propaganda is working OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on in a Maryland, Rebels are now there too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they are in Maryland as I believe they took over or merged with MDX or something. Not a fan of the club but they are expanding and use social media to their benefit better than most. Their problem in my opinion is they considered an upper tier club i.e., non NLF club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club costs lets hear them folks . Don't be shy !!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please share some club cost prices

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have to ask you can’t afford it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that tryouts are essentially done, the biggest winners and which will be both vastly improved is Express and Igloo. 91 is the biggest lost of talent and didn’t pick up any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat everyone on the Island. Why would they need to pick up anyone? If anything they had too many on the sideline.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express lost a bunch of kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great marketing response 91 Dad or Coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone go to 91? 8 coaches ,8 coaches kids are starters.They try and run everything through their own kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 model has worked for several years now and quite successfully for almost every player on every “A” team. Even if a team has multiple parent coaches, the team roster has a majority of non coaches players who end up getting into a good college situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 91 model has worked for several years now and quite successfully for almost every player on every “A” team. Even if a team has multiple parent coaches, the team roster has a majority of non coaches players who end up getting into a good college situation.

To the contrary I have heard many 91 parents complain about Dad coaches and their kids getting more playing time than they deserve. All the top clubs have kids that go to good colleges, difference is not all of those teams have Dad coaches. I personally wouldn’t want my kid’s playing time to be dependent on a coach who is choosing between my son and his son. These guys aren’t coaching to get free travel tuition, they are coaching to help control their kids future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on! 91 is the club to stay away from !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To the contrary I have heard many 91 parents complain about Dad coaches and their kids getting more playing time than they deserve. All the top clubs have kids that go to good colleges, difference is not all of those teams have Dad coaches. I personally wouldn’t want my kid’s playing time to be dependent on a coach who is choosing between my son and his son. These guys aren’t coaching to get free travel tuition, they are coaching to help control their kids future.

It’s still working. You can’t name any of the “top clubs” that beat 91 on the regular at any age group besides 2026. And looking at the ‘23 commits on the 91 page, are you telling me there are 28 dad coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought MADLAX was the club to stay away from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone is drinking the 91 cool-aid. This is the Dad that wears his 91 T Shirt everywhere he goes until they recruit a kid to replace his.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rare has been the case that 91 shelved a talented kid and played a non talented coaches kid instead. Most who have left the program drank their own kool aid believing their child is the next Rabil, Panell, etc.. Can’t find too many top players over the years that left 91 and blossomed on another travel club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rare has been the case that 91 shelved a talented kid and played a non talented coaches kid instead. Most who have left the program drank their own kool aid believing their child is the next Rabil, Panell, etc.. Can’t find too many top players over the years that left 91 and blossomed on another travel club.

Thanks Dad coach but we know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost top players at almost every age group this year.If you look at the teams,most coaches have their kids starting and or are trying to put them in situations to be successful.Plenty have left 91 to go and have great success.The motto is to build around the coaches kids with situational role players.Some accept these positions and the ones that leave do not.But make no mistake that if you go down the list you will find that almost all 91 teams coaches kids are the names of the team if you will.So I guess that is just a coincidence? That almost all of the 91 teams have coaches kid dominating playing time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax and Hawks own 91 Pride.So the 26 and the 29 teams.
And Wolfpack is not what it used to be.Legacy Taz runs the 24s.
So 91 did not win the 28 NLF 29NLF not sure about the other ages but what is this 91 daddy or daddy coach talking about.
2way owns Venom Mad lax and Hawks own Pride and Taz own Wolfpack that’s 3 right there that beat the 91 teams on the regular!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 did not win the 28 NLF 29NLF not sure about the other ages but what is this 91 daddy or daddy coach talking about.
2way owns Venom Mad lax and Hawks own Pride and Taz own Wolfpack that’s 3 right there that beat the 91 teams on the regular!

2way and venom were 1-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another disgruntled ex-91 parent just spinning half truths.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking LI teams here buddy.

You want to talk national, no one program rules the day.

It’s not Hawks and Madlax parents coming here talking stay away from 91, dad coaches, teams falling apart, key players etc. It’s bitter LI parents from other organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way and venom were 1-1.

29 hawks are like 10-3 all time against madlax and 5-2 last year. Two losses last year after losing their best middie who also happens to be probably the best faceoff man in the country.

I’m hearing hawks picked up another student middie this week and a defender. Gap getting bigger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you acknowledge there are a lot of disgruntled ex 91 parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d acknowledge there are alot of parents across this sport that have a very unrealistic view of their own child’s abilities. Just because little Mikey drops in 50 goals at PAL, it doesn’t mean he’s a game changer on the top levels of travel competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you agree that coaches have a very unrealistic view of their child’s ability as well? Because that seems to be more of the issue. Its everyone that has seen them take the field with 6-10 coaches at a time all who have players on the team. It seems you are either a parent or more likely a coach. With that said how can you argue that key players leaving your team that were contributors are not going to make the teams they went to better?
If they were good for your team they will not be good for another? This seems to be exactly the reason people dislike or leave the program. People like yourself need to look in the mirror and worry about how others are viewing your actions instead of judging. Does anyone know how many of the coaches players start?

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon is looking for players at 2029 age group.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Contact us to help in promoting your event
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you agree that coaches have a very unrealistic view of their child’s ability as well? Because that seems to be more of the issue. Its everyone that has seen them take the field with 6-10 coaches at a time all who have players on the team. It seems you are either a parent or more likely a coach. With that said how can you argue that key players leaving your team that were contributors are not going to make the teams they went to better?
If they were good for your team they will not be good for another? This seems to be exactly the reason people dislike or leave the program. People like yourself need to look in the mirror and worry about how others are viewing your actions instead of judging. Does anyone know how many of the coaches players start?

All of the coaches son’s start, that’s why they coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d acknowledge there are alot of parents across this sport that have a very unrealistic view of their own child’s abilities. Just because little Mikey drops in 50 goals at PAL, it doesn’t mean he’s a game changer on the top levels of travel competition.

Actually if little Mikey drops 50 Goals in PAL I would bet he’s a game changer in travel too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually if little Mikey drops 50 Goals in PAL I would bet he’s a game changer in travel too!

Ha was going to say the same thing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like we have a jealous bitter 91 lax daddy on the thread!I bet his kid dominates in game minutes,does not attend every practice and then accuses parents who call out their BS bitter ex 91 people! It’s what they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true at all. I’d love to know how “Mikey” produces in championship games. Zeros across board I’m guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s probably because Mickey is not a coaches kid and doesn’t get to many minutes in chip games.91 attack men are all daddy ball coaches kids who do not come off the field and yup you guessed it.Get shut down against top comp regularly.Kids that play the whole game or games and produce 0 points and turn the ball over consistently but get to do what they want because daddy is a 91 coach is way worse then a kid that scores 0 points with 8 mins of play time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep plugging away Mikey, we love you Bro!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange comment. Must be gossip or someone stirring the pot as there is only 1 attacker on 91 who’s dad is a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record and just so we are all clear…. Has 91 Pride ever lost a game to another LI team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To that point, I’m wondering how do these parents become coaches? Is it their credentials or is it because their kids are good and they just become coaches? Just wondering

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard