BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,976
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 6th Grade Boys (2029 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Reposting last post from previous SY:

best is subjective at this age , yes there a few clear cut, yes there is situational play, no I agree this is not a 'participation trophy league" nor am I a fan of it, the response was to the post. my point to the post is this let the kid tryout for whomever he wants, but be aware of what he is stepping into, because at this age reps and playing time matter for his growth. And if your offended by the truth of what happens at these organizations maybe you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Dont get caught up with the name or nonsense put the kid in the best situation to succeed if its his passion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Turtles? I’m told they are putting together a 29 team new this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are extinct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know anything about Turtles? I’m told they are putting together a 29 team new this year ?

Assuming you are Suffolk county so you may want to look into Express East.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or rebels east 29 will be solid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or rebels east 29 will be solid

Stay away from the Rebels def look into Express East .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why stay away from rebels. Excellent high school coach. E3, empire m, legacy and new kids. 60 at tryouts, and employee staff of 18. The new top club on island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why stay away from rebels. Excellent high school coach. E3, empire m, legacy and new kids. 60 at tryouts, and employee staff of 18. The new top club on island.

Keep telling youself that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTB is having tryouts this week

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key guys leaving 91 Pride for Igloo and other teams.
Saw the helmets at tryouts along with the parents.Should be an interesting year.Igloo I believe took their starting middy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does it matter? one kid doesn't make a team, or hurt a team 91 if they loose kids will always tend to replace them, all the Li teams are chasing 91 currently. No I dont have a kid on the team. What I am really fascinated by at this age is the fascination with playing for a 91, express or an igloo. Why does everyone get tunnel vision when it comes to these 3. Isn't about player development at this age? of the 3 how do you rank player development . At the end of the day I would hope a parent puts more focus on that then just the badge of an organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He actually was a second line middie but a very good player. He will be replaced with another talented player. Isn’t this how travel works? Question is does anyone know why he left????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure he and his parents do but everyone else here will only speculate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Facts - aside from those at Igloo and Express, Venom keeping a player from them, and others left for PA and one for Europe. Team will be in B tournaments next year and 91 won’t have a 2029 team qualify the following year for WS. Team is in shambles……..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very weak tryouts for 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they’re returning most players I’m sure they’ll be just fine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid was a starter not a second line player and from what tryouts are looking like he will not be replaced so easily.He will be missed and was a big part of our team.No other single player has left the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s not true. Other players have left this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many key players including that middie left. That middie was a very high IQ player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enlighten us all who the other key players besides the middie who left for Igloo are. And the teams they went to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys realize your kids are ten? Relax. Play golf. You guys are gonna have a aneurism by the time your kid hits high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has Express will have 4 teams for 2029? Looks like all registered for tryouts got an invite. Is this true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no “key” players, they are 11 yrs old. Sorry but your kids are replaceable on the top clubs. Plenty of good players out there ready to take those spots.Such is life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course there are “key” players at every age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 unless that has changed since the tryouts wrapped up…. Not a bad business

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone aware of any clubs that will be having tryouts in August in the tristate area? We live in NYC but are willing to travel and are looking for a strong development program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No key players?Every team at every age has key players.Regardless of the relevance.Yes,key players might change as kids get older etc but every team has key players.Each of the top 5 2029 teams has a handful of kids that stand out.Those are the key players and this kid was one of them for the 91 Pride team.Definitely not the kid that carried the team but
absolutely a big contributor.Now is he replaceable?The verdict is still out.But Igloo received a good lacrosse player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No key players?Every team at every age has key players.Regardless of the relevance.Yes,key players might change as kids get older etc but every team has key players.Each of the top 5 2029 teams has a handful of kids that stand out.Those are the key players and this kid was one of them for the 91 Pride team.Definitely not the kid that carried the team but
absolutely a big contributor.Now is he replaceable?The verdict is still out.But Igloo received a good lacrosse player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo received a very good player and with that should be ranked slightly ahead of 91. Igloo lost twice late in the championship after having the lead all game and now you subtract that key player from Pride and add him to Igloo…….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is done as organization, lost over 82 kids to the Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rank the teams any way you want that makes you feel good and helps you sleep at night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news about Igloo losing kids to Rebels! Igloo will be a top club as it has consistently over the years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm pretty sure the Rebels comments are meant as a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels added 7-9 very very good players at 2029. From all clubs. By the way iglioo is melting. Younger ages lost 50 plus kids to rebels, that’s what happens when owner could care less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha, maybe they were not joking. I honestly can't tell if this person is serious or not (they are not correct, but no idea if it's a joke anymore).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a Rebels propagandist on every BOTC age forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1000%.
For those shopping for clubs, do take that into consideration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels improved both 29 teams, retention rate for all ages off the charts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the rebels propagandist that posts in every age group realizes that his antics turn much more away that they attract. Their young age groups are strong, but anything older than this age group is no where near the top teams in their age groups, and they keep adding teams….. I’m certain most of their top teams per age group should have proper coaching (not 20 something’s just filling in coaching spots). A few years ago their 2028 team was strong, but their not even top 5 on the island anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Director of Propaganda is working OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on in a Maryland, Rebels are now there too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they are in Maryland as I believe they took over or merged with MDX or something. Not a fan of the club but they are expanding and use social media to their benefit better than most. Their problem in my opinion is they considered an upper tier club i.e., non NLF club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club costs lets hear them folks . Don't be shy !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please share some club cost prices

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have to ask you can’t afford it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that tryouts are essentially done, the biggest winners and which will be both vastly improved is Express and Igloo. 91 is the biggest lost of talent and didn’t pick up any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat everyone on the Island. Why would they need to pick up anyone? If anything they had too many on the sideline.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express lost a bunch of kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great marketing response 91 Dad or Coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone go to 91? 8 coaches ,8 coaches kids are starters.They try and run everything through their own kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 model has worked for several years now and quite successfully for almost every player on every “A” team. Even if a team has multiple parent coaches, the team roster has a majority of non coaches players who end up getting into a good college situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 model has worked for several years now and quite successfully for almost every player on every “A” team. Even if a team has multiple parent coaches, the team roster has a majority of non coaches players who end up getting into a good college situation.

To the contrary I have heard many 91 parents complain about Dad coaches and their kids getting more playing time than they deserve. All the top clubs have kids that go to good colleges, difference is not all of those teams have Dad coaches. I personally wouldn’t want my kid’s playing time to be dependent on a coach who is choosing between my son and his son. These guys aren’t coaching to get free travel tuition, they are coaching to help control their kids future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on! 91 is the club to stay away from !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To the contrary I have heard many 91 parents complain about Dad coaches and their kids getting more playing time than they deserve. All the top clubs have kids that go to good colleges, difference is not all of those teams have Dad coaches. I personally wouldn’t want my kid’s playing time to be dependent on a coach who is choosing between my son and his son. These guys aren’t coaching to get free travel tuition, they are coaching to help control their kids future.

It’s still working. You can’t name any of the “top clubs” that beat 91 on the regular at any age group besides 2026. And looking at the ‘23 commits on the 91 page, are you telling me there are 28 dad coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought MADLAX was the club to stay away from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone is drinking the 91 cool-aid. This is the Dad that wears his 91 T Shirt everywhere he goes until they recruit a kid to replace his.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rare has been the case that 91 shelved a talented kid and played a non talented coaches kid instead. Most who have left the program drank their own kool aid believing their child is the next Rabil, Panell, etc.. Can’t find too many top players over the years that left 91 and blossomed on another travel club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rare has been the case that 91 shelved a talented kid and played a non talented coaches kid instead. Most who have left the program drank their own kool aid believing their child is the next Rabil, Panell, etc.. Can’t find too many top players over the years that left 91 and blossomed on another travel club.

Thanks Dad coach but we know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost top players at almost every age group this year.If you look at the teams,most coaches have their kids starting and or are trying to put them in situations to be successful.Plenty have left 91 to go and have great success.The motto is to build around the coaches kids with situational role players.Some accept these positions and the ones that leave do not.But make no mistake that if you go down the list you will find that almost all 91 teams coaches kids are the names of the team if you will.So I guess that is just a coincidence? That almost all of the 91 teams have coaches kid dominating playing time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax and Hawks own 91 Pride.So the 26 and the 29 teams.
And Wolfpack is not what it used to be.Legacy Taz runs the 24s.
So 91 did not win the 28 NLF 29NLF not sure about the other ages but what is this 91 daddy or daddy coach talking about.
2way owns Venom Mad lax and Hawks own Pride and Taz own Wolfpack that’s 3 right there that beat the 91 teams on the regular!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 did not win the 28 NLF 29NLF not sure about the other ages but what is this 91 daddy or daddy coach talking about.
2way owns Venom Mad lax and Hawks own Pride and Taz own Wolfpack that’s 3 right there that beat the 91 teams on the regular!

2way and venom were 1-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another disgruntled ex-91 parent just spinning half truths.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking LI teams here buddy.

You want to talk national, no one program rules the day.

It’s not Hawks and Madlax parents coming here talking stay away from 91, dad coaches, teams falling apart, key players etc. It’s bitter LI parents from other organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way and venom were 1-1.

29 hawks are like 10-3 all time against madlax and 5-2 last year. Two losses last year after losing their best middie who also happens to be probably the best faceoff man in the country.

I’m hearing hawks picked up another student middie this week and a defender. Gap getting bigger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you acknowledge there are a lot of disgruntled ex 91 parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d acknowledge there are alot of parents across this sport that have a very unrealistic view of their own child’s abilities. Just because little Mikey drops in 50 goals at PAL, it doesn’t mean he’s a game changer on the top levels of travel competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you agree that coaches have a very unrealistic view of their child’s ability as well? Because that seems to be more of the issue. Its everyone that has seen them take the field with 6-10 coaches at a time all who have players on the team. It seems you are either a parent or more likely a coach. With that said how can you argue that key players leaving your team that were contributors are not going to make the teams they went to better?
If they were good for your team they will not be good for another? This seems to be exactly the reason people dislike or leave the program. People like yourself need to look in the mirror and worry about how others are viewing your actions instead of judging. Does anyone know how many of the coaches players start?

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon is looking for players at 2029 age group.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Contact us to help in promoting your event
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you agree that coaches have a very unrealistic view of their child’s ability as well? Because that seems to be more of the issue. Its everyone that has seen them take the field with 6-10 coaches at a time all who have players on the team. It seems you are either a parent or more likely a coach. With that said how can you argue that key players leaving your team that were contributors are not going to make the teams they went to better?
If they were good for your team they will not be good for another? This seems to be exactly the reason people dislike or leave the program. People like yourself need to look in the mirror and worry about how others are viewing your actions instead of judging. Does anyone know how many of the coaches players start?

All of the coaches son’s start, that’s why they coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d acknowledge there are alot of parents across this sport that have a very unrealistic view of their own child’s abilities. Just because little Mikey drops in 50 goals at PAL, it doesn’t mean he’s a game changer on the top levels of travel competition.

Actually if little Mikey drops 50 Goals in PAL I would bet he’s a game changer in travel too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually if little Mikey drops 50 Goals in PAL I would bet he’s a game changer in travel too!

Ha was going to say the same thing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like we have a jealous bitter 91 lax daddy on the thread!I bet his kid dominates in game minutes,does not attend every practice and then accuses parents who call out their BS bitter ex 91 people! It’s what they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true at all. I’d love to know how “Mikey” produces in championship games. Zeros across board I’m guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s probably because Mickey is not a coaches kid and doesn’t get to many minutes in chip games.91 attack men are all daddy ball coaches kids who do not come off the field and yup you guessed it.Get shut down against top comp regularly.Kids that play the whole game or games and produce 0 points and turn the ball over consistently but get to do what they want because daddy is a 91 coach is way worse then a kid that scores 0 points with 8 mins of play time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep plugging away Mikey, we love you Bro!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange comment. Must be gossip or someone stirring the pot as there is only 1 attacker on 91 who’s dad is a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record and just so we are all clear…. Has 91 Pride ever lost a game to another LI team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To that point, I’m wondering how do these parents become coaches? Is it their credentials or is it because their kids are good and they just become coaches? Just wondering

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone is drinking the 91 cool-aid. This is the Dad that wears his 91 T Shirt everywhere he goes until they recruit a kid to replace his.

Yep lol I’ve seen that happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost top players at almost every age group this year.If you look at the teams,most coaches have their kids starting and or are trying to put them in situations to be successful.Plenty have left 91 to go and have great success.The motto is to build around the coaches kids with situational role players.Some accept these positions and the ones that leave do not.But make no mistake that if you go down the list you will find that almost all 91 teams coaches kids are the names of the team if you will.So I guess that is just a coincidence? That almost all of the 91 teams have coaches kid dominating playing time?

Nobody left venom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like we have a jealous bitter 91 lax daddy on the thread!I bet his kid dominates in game minutes,does not attend every practice and then accuses parents who call out their BS bitter ex 91 people! It’s what they do.

Sounds like both! Keep it going boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody left venom

1 kid left Pride, not a major issue.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 kids left Pride.Not 1.Pride also allowed Expresses FOGO to join the team mid season last year and he left before the last tournament because of the daddy ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm also curious about them. They have a couple of PLL players that have taken over the program and what I have heard so far has been positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I am the father of the 91 player that switched to Igloo.I was made aware of this forum discussion a couple of days ago and am getting some time to really set some things straight because some of the discussion in previous days have been about my son.These kids are 11 years old.Let them enjoy their rides.It’s great that we get to be a part of something competitive and fun but please let’s just leave it at that.I can say that peoples comments about 91 are horribly off and it is a great organization.I have another son that plays Igloo and for us as a family and for my son as a player we just felt it was a better fit.We left on great terms and all these fool comments can not be further from the truth about the coaches there.I can not believe I am posting in here but after I was notified about all that was being posted I just felt it was a good idea to clear the air a little.Anyways best of luck to all and let’s let the boys enjoy their rides because as we all know it’s a short one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I am the father of the 91 player that switched to Igloo.I was made aware of this forum discussion a couple of days ago and am getting some time to really set some things straight because some of the discussion in previous days have been about my son.These kids are 11 years old.Let them enjoy their rides.It’s great that we get to be a part of something competitive and fun but please let’s just leave it at that.I can say that peoples comments about 91 are horribly off and it is a great organization.I have another son that plays Igloo and for us as a family and for my son as a player we just felt it was a better fit.We left on great terms and all these fool comments can not be further from the truth about the coaches there.I can not believe I am posting in here but after I was notified about all that was being posted I just felt it was a good idea to clear the air a little.Anyways best of luck to all and let’s let the boys enjoy their rides because as we all know it’s a short one.

Well said. You seem like a well adjusted person, which is nice. Good luck to your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to that new Igloo father, your statement was very well and clearly set forth.

Just to add to it, irrespective of whether the player is younger than, equal to, or greater than 11, this and other BOTC forums should not be to bash other players, parents, coaches, or organizations. Those who do and hide behind the anonymity need to get a life. Try and be a positive role model on this forum as many of the players from different age groups tend to come on and read the nonsense and some start to add to the lunacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm also curious about them. They have a couple of PLL players that have taken over the program and what I have heard so far has been positive.

Connor DeSimone and Chris Grey are running the program now, I have had the opportunity to speak with them at length and I can just say they are really trying to put something together that's different. Smaller rosters, player development are key to their approach. They have had some success pulling together some good talent to get the 29 team off the ground. Its a program worth keeping an eye on. I Currently have a son in one of the "top" LI AA teams but have to say I am keeping an eye on how they progress .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Connor DeSimone and Chris Grey are running the program now, I have had the opportunity to speak with them at length and I can just say they are really trying to put something together that's different. Smaller rosters, player development are key to their approach. They have had some success pulling together some good talent to get the 29 team off the ground. Its a program worth keeping an eye on. I Currently have a son in one of the "top" LI AA teams but have to say I am keeping an eye on how they progress .

Who is going to coach when they have PLL games every weekend ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Turtles infomercial

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually moved my son from a top AA program to Turtles this year. He wasn't getting great playing time/development on his old team and the roster has ballooned, getting bigger for 4 years in a row. Moving to Turtles is a little bit of a risk but the early returns are good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is going to coach when they have PLL games every weekend ??

They aren’t coaches. They are directors. They float here and there and help coaches when they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually moved my son from a top AA program to Turtles this year. He wasn't getting great playing time/development on his old team and the roster has ballooned, getting bigger for 4 years in a row. Moving to Turtles is a little bit of a risk but the early returns are good.

What are the early returns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the top teams have an East team now. Look around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what do you mean by top team at this age isn't that subjective? or are you referring to just wins and losses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick google search and you will see that some of the Long Island programs have opened an East region, so if you are in Suffolk County you have more options than ever before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B teams with the East tag. Big whoop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is nervous their team has some competition on the east end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

Rebels Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are the early returns?

Ha, I don't mean to overstate things. I like how involved Connor and Chris have been and what they are planning. I personally know a bunch of people who are keeping an eye on the Turtles for this reason (for a possible move down the road). They have been thoughtful about who goes on the roster and keeping the roster size small. But obviously it's early and there is no guarantee how things will work out. Should be interesting but I'm hopeful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shaking

Rebels Dad

Original post - Oblivious to reality no “east” teams have top talent. Top talent goes to the main team in those organizations.
Nobody is leaving legacy lumberjax to go to legacy east for example

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preseason Rankings based on current rosters:

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

genuine question. Express did not have a particularly good year this year and I know a bunch of kids left (although I don't know if their best players stayed or left). Did Express add a lot this year? If so, where from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

genuine question. Express did not have a particularly good year this year and I know a bunch of kids left (although I don't know if their best players stayed or left). Did Express add a lot this year? If so, where from?

Truly couldn’t answer that but I heard they had a good turnout at tryouts and I know with the new coach they have this year they should do very well recruiting kids going forward to play for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Rebels
3. 91 and Express - tied
4. Legacy
5. Mooselax
6. All others

I think more like
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Moose lax
Empire
Rebels
Everyone else

Truly couldn’t answer that but I heard they had a good turnout at tryouts and I know with the new coach they have this year they should do very well recruiting kids going forward to play for him.
Express has never beaten Igloo and Igloo defiantly got better, Express is TBD in the past they have struggled against top AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year means nothing. All new rosters, that’s why they play the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good local or away fall tournaments and if so, which teams are attending?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good local or away fall tournaments and if so, which teams are attending?

Tristar best local one. They get the most amount teams and even brackets. Mylaxtourneys is hit or miss and Blatant tourneys vary somewhat, but can be good. Away, and close I would go with The NXT and Trilogy events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL will likely be the most competitive fall ball tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off-season roster grades.

Igloo -A+.Added talent and did not loose anything.
Express- A.Added talent and cut non contributors.
Turtles -A.Added talent.
91-B.Lost talent but kept most.No big additions.
Legacy-B.Stayed the same.
Rebels-B.Stayed the same.
Moose lax-B.Stayed the same.
Empire-C.Lost talent.
True Blue and Jesters fighting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

Imagine being so (dis)connected to life to know all the roster adds/subtracts for sixth grade lacrosse teams but not know the difference between “lose” and “loose”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

Imagine being so (dis)connected to life to know all the roster adds/subtracts for sixth grade lacrosse teams but not know the difference between “lose” and “loose”.

Express cut non contributors?..... Where did you get your info from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles -A.Added talent.
Empire-C.Lost talent.

What program(s) did the Empire kids leave for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do some of these trolls get this information about club rosters (additions/subtractions - offers made/offers rejected) across every age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do some of these trolls get this information about club rosters (additions/subtractions - offers made/offers rejected) across every age group?

Some people have friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You and your friends need to get a life or another hobby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loose /lose
Disconnect / (Dis) connect.

Imagine trying to make fun of someone’s grammar or typo and then making one yourself.
And then judge someone for typing messages in a forum that you are part of ,check regularly and respond in short time.I smell a 91 daddy coach.I can tell by the I can do it but you can not attitude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, can all the I’m above it all parents stop criticizing this board. You. Are. On. It.
You too care or need a hobby. Just stop or don’t visit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, can all the I’m above it all parents stop criticizing this board. You. Are. On. It.
You too care or need a hobby. Just stop or don’t visit.

That goes for the I don’t read it but I heard parents too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day tournament looks to be quality teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo posted tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day tournament looks to be quality teams

Which quality teams are registered for 29 besides Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None - other than Igloo all teams should be “B” level comp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None - other than Igloo all teams should be “B” level comp.

Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does it matter? Why do you care about how many “quality” teams that are in the tournament? They are 11 years old! Igloo is n the NAL in November.It’s fall ball and there are lax daddy’s on here questioning 11 year old fall ball strength of schedule/ tournaments?put some of this energy into training and you wouldn’t have to sweat what everyone else is doing😆

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Tourney will have some quality competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US club ranks team 91 #1 boys club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Times are a changin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

US Club Lax owned by 91 Director named 91 the #1 team, shocker!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree completely!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are the most sought after team as far as kids wanting to make whether we like it or not.
That can change but as of now it is what it is.
I would like to see a different club give them a run for their money for a few years. Just takes a very good grade year to make a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well when they average the placement of all their top teams, they become the number 1. Very close though. Amd a bunch of powerhouse programs up in top ten. What you won’t see: non NLF programs from LI in the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they are using the term “program” a little loosely. True national is not a program and has no business on that list. Their teams are completely fluid too. It’s a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they are using the term “program” a little loosely. True national is not a program and has no business on that list. Their teams are completely fluid too. It’s a joke

Thanks Dad whose kid didn’t make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well when they average the placement of all their top teams, they become the number 1. Very close though. Amd a bunch of powerhouse programs up in top ten. What you won’t see: non NLF programs from LI in the top.

It’s lacrosse why expect an independent third party ranking system.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the pay for play national team? Got it. They have three teams at every age now. Gimme a break. Money grab central. My kid did just fine. But thanks True dad who doesn’t want to admit their kid isn’t that special for being on one of these money grab teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get real. The equation is on the US Club Lax site. If the formula says you are #1 you are. Totally open about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn’t 91 pride doing Columbus Day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn’t 91 pride doing Columbus Day

Have they ever done that tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They don’t want to be beat so early in the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is the schedule posted ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Found the Igloo parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what all the 91 teams do. They won’t play big time teams in DMV because they will lose and hurt their chances of being ranked near the top. It’s all about the rankings. Pick and choose your opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what all the 91 teams do. They won’t play big time teams in DMV because they will lose and hurt their chances of being ranked near the top. It’s all about the rankings. Pick and choose your opponents.

Which of those teams are at the legacy columbus day tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok whatever you say.

Guess we can use that same theory as to why the DMV won’t send teams to the one age based tournament. Frauds !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Found the Igloo parent

Tough when you were all in then get the boot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Found the Igloo parent

Thought he left because Igloo was a better fit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct. Left voluntarily for a better fit short term and possibly long term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dunno…
How many of you yabbos actually played the game? Like really played? At a high level? Bunch of armchair quarterbacks who care too much. Teach your boys to read - so they can do more than monitor the transfer portal from Manthattan to Siena. Or whatever sorry [Censored] program they get into one day. If they’re lucky. And if they get money. Or if you can pay. It’s easy to talk. Harder to ball. For real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Found the Igloo parent

Thought he left because Igloo was a better fit.

Conflicting stories.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct. Left voluntarily for a better fit short term and possibly long term.

Better fit= wants his kid to play. Another kid was better so they made the right move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dunno…
How many of you yabbos actually played the game? Like really played? At a high level? Bunch of armchair quarterbacks who care too much. Teach your boys to read - so they can do more than monitor the transfer portal from Manthattan to Siena. Or whatever sorry [Censored] program they get into one day. If they’re lucky. And if they get money. Or if you can pay. It’s easy to talk. Harder to ball. For real.

Legend in his own mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo starting off the Fall string and making a statement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are the future we practice 365 days a year have kids from all over the island… But we can’t beat Garden City Rams good team… a Local TOWN team…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than Rebels, which team(s) are the one to beat this weekend at The Circuit? Some big name clubs competing but not all have a track record with a '29 national team. Anticipating a good level of talent as some clubs put the full court press on for players with multiple tryout dates/locations and no competing tournaments on the same dates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cong
Igloo starting off the Fall string and making a statement!
Yes, big win over Garden City. I'm kidding, obviously a good sign for them but can't read much into a tournament like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than Rebels, which team(s) are the one to beat this weekend at The Circuit? Some big name clubs competing but not all have a track record with a '29 national team. Anticipating a good level of talent as some clubs put the full court press on for players with multiple tryout dates/locations and no competing tournaments on the same dates.

1)How many of the teams are having tryouts and guest players during the circuit?
2) Who gets caught with players on multiple teams in same program?
3)Who cares who wins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1)How many of the teams are having tryouts and guest players during the circuit?
3)Who cares who wins?

National Teams are a money making scam.

Greedy clubs trying to put more and more money in their pockets. A true national team would be the best possible players you can get, not any player whose parents can pay the vig.

[Censored] see [Censored] do with this stuff. One club does it and the rest have followed right along.

Real competition remains at the NAL and NLF every year. Everything “national” is a sideshow circus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.People are still talking about this kid….
He must be really good to have so many know of him.Kid left a team for another.Period.I happen to know the family.Good people.But to say “conflicting stories “ and whatever else is basically calling the father a liar.He came on here like a man not hiding to basically shut everyone up because people were making it sound like he was bashing 91.When it’s quite the opposite.Kid
Is a heck of a player and I suggest if anyone has any further questions to ask the family and not the secret keyboard commandos that come on a forum to bash 11year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.People are still talking about this kid….
He must be really good to have so many know of him.Kid left a team for another.Period.I happen to know the family.Good people.But to say “conflicting stories “ and whatever else is basically calling the father a liar.He came on here like a man not hiding to basically shut everyone up because people were making it sound like he was bashing 91.When it’s quite the opposite.Kid
Is a heck of a player and I suggest if anyone has any further questions to ask the family and not the secret keyboard commandos that come on a forum to bash 11year olds.

Let it go and it will stop. No need to pump the new team either. Keep it classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a Salty 91 daddy on here. If you lost one of the best players on your team, you and then entire team should take a step back look in the mirror and truly assess the reason for a top player to leave what is arguably the “best” 2029 team in NY or best organization from top to bottom. Stop the nonsense and get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3)Who cares who wins?

Greedy clubs trying to put more and more money in their pockets. A true national team would be the best possible players you can get, not any player whose parents can pay the vig.

[Censored] see [Censored] do with this stuff. One club does it and the rest have followed right along.

Real competition remains at the NAL and NLF every year. Everything “national” is a sideshow circus.

It’s also a lot of fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3)Who cares who wins?

It’s also a lot of fun

There’s plenty of places to play for fun that don’t involve traveling the country and spending a fortune.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

There’s plenty of places to play for fun that don’t involve traveling the country and spending a fortune.

Where? In LI specifically.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3)Who cares who wins?

It’s also a lot of fun

I haven’t spent a fortune

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Where? In LI specifically.

There’s quite a few teams on LI that could be considered just playing for fun. Look at some of the local tournaments and the scores. You’d have to be in it just for fun in some of these cases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at Farmingdale today. Express Moran was dominating. It’s Fall Ball but it seemed as they were clicking on all cylinders and must’ve been practicing for a while together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are in 6th grade GET A GRIP LAX BRO!!!!!! Let them have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at Farmingdale today. Express Moran was dominating. It’s Fall Ball but it seemed as they were clicking on all cylinders and must’ve been practicing for a while together.
I saw them as well unfortunately the competition wasn't much of a challenge but yes they looked decent...guess the coaching change made a difference at least thus far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True test will be traveling south

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe some of those teams should try travelling north for true test for a change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe some of those teams should try travelling north for true test for a change.

Some of the top teams up North should play each other more often too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So just based on scores didn't see games at Tri-Star today... Igloo got better, 91 same (had an injury or two which I think impacted the team short term), Express no change still can't beat the other two, and the Rebels...? love to hear the thoughts from someone who was there today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All three games could have went either way.Very fun competitive lacrosse.They boys all seem to compete but also get along .Saw some very tough play followed by a lot of high fives and hand shakes.It was a good day of lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did not play well yesterday. But they certainly closed the gap on 91 and igloo from last season. Express was also missing their top middie and Fogo yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Express was missing 2 of their top players. Although it’s only Fall ball they will be ready and loaded by Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Express was missing 2 of their top players. Although it’s only Fall ball they will be ready and loaded by Spring.
with 30 ish kids on the roster you'd think they would be deep enough no? 91 carries way less players and were missing some and seem to be as competitive as they usually are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up. Such nonsense with the excuses etc… this is the stuff that ruins it for the kids. The dads who are so insecure that they have to explain why their 11/12 year old kids team didn’t go undefeated in a fall ball tournament. Bet the kids can care less! Same people that have to watch every second of every practice.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with 30 ish kids on the roster you'd think they would be deep enough no? 91 carries way less players and were missing some and seem to be as competitive as they usually are
its my understanding express, 91 both were missing their "top" players so sounds like it was even. Either way it seems it was a good tournament for change with the top 3 teams seperated by a goal at most. No offense to the rebels but they just aren't ready yet for the top 3, but credit for competing..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up. Such nonsense with the excuses etc… this is the stuff that ruins it for the kids. The dads who are so insecure that they have to explain why their 11/12 year old kids team didn’t go undefeated in a fall ball tournament. Bet the kids can care less! Same people that have to watch every second of every practice.

[Censored] to be good?

This is coming from a guy with multiple kids who are very different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its my understanding express, 91 both were missing their "top" players so sounds like it was even. Either way it seems it was a good tournament for change with the top 3 teams seperated by a goal at most. No offense to the rebels but they just aren't ready yet for the top 3, but credit for competing..

Credit to them for competing 100%
They’re still some pieces away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised to see that 91 is not entered into NAL but most other LI teams will be there. Must be their injuries? 🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo enters NAL in AA bracket but Legacy and Express in A. That’s absurd especially that it’s fall ball if they want to be considered a AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo enters NAL in AA bracket but Legacy and Express in A. That’s absurd especially that it’s fall ball if they want to be considered a AA team.

That must be a mistake no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they all showed up. Where is 91? Afraid of Igloo? Typical 91 doesn’t want to play top teams. Trying to protect their record by not playing so they can be ranked higher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is smart. No need to drive to Delaware to play Long Island teams. And can’t remember the last time Maryland teams came to a Long Island tournament.

Don’t want to hear their lame excuse that competition is no good. That theory is disproved many times a season. We will disprove it again at the WSL tournament.

You want to play us sooner, time to hit the road Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is smart. No need to drive to Delaware to play (Maryland) teams that will beat us. **fixed**

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the LI teams are playing each other in the NAL, so that argument or comment is nonsense. 91 probably is trying to insulate itself and keep its record strong for ranking purposes. They do it quite often. Maryland teams also do come up north and are afraid of no team or competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they all showed up. Where is 91? Afraid of Igloo? Typical 91 doesn’t want to play top teams. Trying to protect their record by not playing so they can be ranked higher.

No record to protect except a record of not travelling in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the LI teams are playing each other in the NAL, so that argument or comment is nonsense. 91 probably is trying to insulate itself and keep its record strong for ranking purposes. They do it quite often. Maryland teams also do come up north and are afraid of no team or competition.

When was the last time Madlax or the Hawks came to LI for a tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]None of the LI teams are playing each other in the NAL, so that argument or comment is nonsense. 91 probably is trying to insulate itself and keep its record strong for ranking purposes. They do it quite often. Maryland teams also do come up north and are afraid of no team or competition.

“Maryland teams are afraid of no team or competition except for one well known on age tournament that is hosted in our backyard”. **Fixed**

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is after fall a time when kids switch teams if they are not happy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is after fall a time when kids switch teams if they are not happy?

If kid not happy where he’s at and has another place to go? The kid should leave ASAP. Don’t waste time being miserable. Get on another team as soon as possible.

If a team is not the right fit for the kid, he has the right to leave whenever he chooses. Even if he doesn’t have another team at the moment, you can leave and use the $s for some good training. Then ask around if another team is looking for kids and ask for a tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My end of fall rankings are;

Madlax
Hawks
Igloo
Express
Sweetlax
Pride
Laxachusetts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My end of fall rankings are;

Madlax
Hawks
Igloo
Express
Sweetlax
Pride
Laxachusetts

Seems fairly close. Didn’t Laxachusettes just lose to some team not on this list from the north east though? Not that one loss would mean they aren’t top ten, just curious if anyone has insight into that situation

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard