BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,558
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 80 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 79 80
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Tigers 26 is done and parents are jumping to a program that won 2 games this whole season and has zero history of developing players in any age group other than recruiting like the mercenary team they’re coming from? Crikey, I’d love to sell them one of the bridges I have…. A fool and his money are soon departed…. This stuff just writes itself

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Tigers really breaking up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Tigers 26 is done and parents are jumping to a program that won 2 games this whole season and has zero history of developing players in any age group other than recruiting like the mercenary team they’re coming from? Crikey, I’d love to sell them one of the bridges I have…. A fool and his money are soon departed…. This stuff just writes itself

Name the club or this is just a troll posting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are moving to Team10. Apparently they recruited Jordan Wolf to be the head coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are moving to Team10. Apparently they recruited Jordan Wolf to be the head coach.

Not apparently Team Ten announced Jordan as co-head coach Sunday on IG.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes you wonder how bad that environment must have been…..lots of rumors swirling but quite possibly could all fall on the owner/coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes you wonder how bad that environment must have been…..lots of rumors swirling but quite possibly could all fall on the owner/coach
I mean, when you name your kid Maximus....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No kidding. 2025 TT experience was miserable for a season. All the good players left long ago. Daddy coach would have son play everyone position and switch his stick on the field when play went from offense to defense. Smoke and mirrors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten is the new place to be it appears. I hear Team PA is doing the same thing and most if not all kids are going to team Ten

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smoke and mirrors. He supposedly was the coach with other guy last year and we went two and twntyfive.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smoke and mirrors. He supposedly was the coach with other guy last year and we went two and twntyfive.

I’m sure they will be better when the riders kids go there and they will have a dominant 26 and 27 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten is the new place to be it appears. I hear Team PA is doing the same thing and most if not all kids are going to team Ten

Complete bull. The team ten 26 and 27 teams were in complete disarray at NLF, anyone who had thoughts of going anywhere are staying put….if anything they could lose kids. Also Wolf was supposed to coach 27 team and that was lie.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously do not know anything about Team PA, except being a dan boy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously do not know anything about Team PA, except being a fan boy.

Will be sad when the coaches have to cut kids they coached since 3rd grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Tigers are really breaking up, why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the attackmans moms got her panties in a bunch and rallied the troops to leave

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top players didn’t like the coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because parents are notIntelligent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I mean, when you name your kid Maximus....

No need to name the kid you classless stunad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a very good source Team Ten 27 has over 100 tryouts registrations and they are keeping 13 core players, 7 other spots already locked in for newly recruited players…rest is up for grabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a very good source Team Ten 27 has over 100 tryouts registrations and they are keeping 13 core players, 7 other spots already locked in for newly recruited players…rest is up for grabs

So your saying there’s a chance…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the attackmans moms got her panties in a bunch and rallied the troops to leave

messy sit of few swelled delusional parents ruining

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top players didn’t like the coaching

Big kids dad coaching.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously do not know anything about Team PA, except being a fan boy.

Will be sad when the coaches have to cut kids they coached since 3rd grade.

Really? I believe you’re talking out of your arse buddy. What club are you trolling for? I guess it was a matter of time before the Philly boards got as chippy as the MD and LI ones. If you know anything about Team PA you know it’s predominantly made up of kids from two clubs, so if there’s BS rumors being posted on the site you have a pretty good idea where they’re coming from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? I believe you’re talking out of your arse buddy. What club are you trolling for? I guess it was a matter of time before the Philly boards got as chippy as the MD and LI ones. If you know anything about Team PA you know it’s predominantly made up of kids from two clubs, so if there’s BS rumors being posted on the site you have a pretty good idea where they’re coming from.[/quote]

Haha - This guy is on all the boards so he knows...lost

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? I believe you’re talking out of your arse buddy. What club are you trolling for? I guess it was a matter of time before the Philly boards got as chippy as the MD and LI ones. If you know anything about Team PA you know it’s predominantly made up of kids from two clubs, so if there’s BS rumors being posted on the site you have a pretty good idea where they’re coming from.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Team PA. I see them at tourneys and I see their scores. Based on those two things, they are clearly a very talented team. I can't find any information on this organization except for that. Who can tell me more? Is it just a one-off super team like Tigers? When I search the interwebs for Team PA I get a webpage for some organization that is not competing at the same level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Team PA. I see them at tourneys and I see their scores. Based on those two things, they are clearly a very talented team. I can't find any information on this organization except for that. Who can tell me more? Is it just a one-off super team like Tigers? When I search the interwebs for Team PA I get a webpage for some organization that is not competing at the same level.

Correct it was a team put together last summer to compete for the World Series or World Championship as it was called this year. It sounds like they may all want to stay together and play on a club team hence the Team Ten rumor. They are mainly Team Ten and MESA kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct it was a team put together last summer to compete for the World Series or World Championship as it was called this year. It sounds like they may all want to stay together and play on a club team hence the Team Ten rumor. They are mainly Team Ten and MESA kids.

^^All factually inaccurate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is factually inaccurate about the above? If the above is factually inaccurate in your eyes, can you provide what the facts are?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is factually inaccurate about the above? If the above is factually inaccurate in your eyes, can you provide what the facts are?

If you are involved in any of those clubs mentioned you would already know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are involved in any of those clubs mentioned you would already know.

I am not involved in any of those clubs, that is why the question was asked in the first place. That is generally how a conversation goes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT: Team PA was put together well before they were World Series eligible. A few kids played last year due to age, but they competed as a team this year in the event.
FACT: they do have a lot of Team 10 and Mesa kids many of which were Roughriderz 27s before they imploded
FACT: Team PA has dissolved
FACT: Over half the team is interested in staying together at Team 10, but mainly since they are already there
FACT: Team PA was similar to Tigers as they were a one off, single age team with a ton of talent but very different from Tigers as the Team PA coach was sane, they kids enjoyed each other and the parents didn't have to decide which Bentley they should drive to Stone Harbor each weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT: Team PA was put together well before they were World Series eligible. A few kids played last year due to age, but they competed as a team this year in the event.
FACT: they do have a lot of Team 10 and Mesa kids many of which were Roughriderz 27s before they imploded
FACT: Over half the team is interested in staying together at Team 10, but mainly since they are already there
FACT: Team PA was similar to Tigers as they were a one off, single age team with a ton of talent but very different from Tigers as the Team PA coach was sane, they kids enjoyed each other and the parents didn't have to decide which Bentley they should drive to Stone Harbor each weekend

Thanks for the post. Finally someone is brokering in straight facts around here.

If the team was talented, the coach was sane, the kids liked each other, why did it dissolve? Sounds like it was truly formed for the WSYL (albeit they started it a year earlier which is smart to build a little chemistry) . Where is the next stop for the coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks very informative and rational post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the information, did your kid play on the team? What was the issue it did not stay together?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they are rich but not mainline rich... gotcha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the information, did your kid play on the team? What was the issue it did not stay together?
It is tough running a single team outside of a club especially when the players also play on a regular club team (big difference between us and Tigers is that we were a supplemental squad, not a primary team). No hard feelings, just became too much to keep it all together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers is just changing their name to Wolf XXVI and being coached by the man himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love this back and forth. Wait until your kids are in HS next year and you will care less about your club team or any other club teams for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
Page 48 of 80 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 79 80
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard