BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 79 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 78 79
Re: MD Girls 2028
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears to me that there has been very little, if any, movement of the top girls on the top 6 teams to new teams. Some movement of players on mid tier teams to top teams and some movement of supporting players on top teams to other clubs but overall I don’t see a cataclysmic shift here impacting the current balance of power. Anyone know something different?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It appears to me that there has been very little, if any, movement of the top girls on the top 6 teams to new teams. Some movement of players on mid tier teams to top teams and some movement of supporting players on top teams to other clubs but overall I don’t see a cataclysmic shift here impacting the current balance of power. Anyone know something different?

A few of the top teams definitely got stronger.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weekend of lacrosse once again in the Maryland area. Congrats to Eagle Stix on winning and to all the out of state teams making the trip. Watched a good bit of the games while waiting for our next ones to start. I am really not sure why there is so much animonsity and resentment towards other teams. Most of the parents of these players played lacrosse at this age and we all should be enjoying watching the game we all grew up playing and loving. There are talented girls on every team, and dedicated coaches committing their time and energy to the growth of our daughters. Do they get caught up in the games sometimes, sure…but so do most of us! To say these parents are the worst, I dislike that coach…come on. The season is long as you may have only seen a team once or twice that you played this weekend…and you are throwing judgement at a team / club while watching a small subset of their season.
The girls are young and I did not see any college scouts at Franklin HS this weekend. Congrats to those that won and great job to those that played their best and came up short.

College coaches will not scout anyone until around 10th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weekend of lacrosse once again in the Maryland area. Congrats to Eagle Stix on winning and to all the out of state teams making the trip. Watched a good bit of the games while waiting for our next ones to start. I am really not sure why there is so much animonsity and resentment towards other teams. Most of the parents of these players played lacrosse at this age and we all should be enjoying watching the game we all grew up playing and loving. There are talented girls on every team, and dedicated coaches committing their time and energy to the growth of our daughters. Do they get caught up in the games sometimes, sure…but so do most of us! To say these parents are the worst, I dislike that coach…come on. The season is long as you may have only seen a team once or twice that you played this weekend…and you are throwing judgement at a team / club while watching a small subset of their season.
The girls are young and I did not see any college scouts at Franklin HS this weekend. Congrats to those that won and great job to those that played their best and came up short.

College coaches will not scout anyone until around 10th grade.
I agree. The only times that I have seen college coaches/scouts around 7th grade girls is when the younger girls happen to be playing on a field near older girls teams. The coaches/scouts are there to observe/recruit the older girls and not the 2028s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah…we know

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah…we know

Eh, some delusional people on here. Do they know?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word if M&D sent out notifications yet? Guessing final rosters will be done this week. Did Crush stay in tact? How does Skywalkers fare in the fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word if M&D sent out notifications yet? Guessing final rosters will be done this week. Did Crush stay in tact? How does Skywalkers fare in the fall?

Heard Skywalkers picked up the best from Legends and a couple more from Coppermine this year again. Not sure if they were starters but nice to say they got girls from the top ranked team in the country. Their results from this past weekend were impressive. Not sure about Crush but did see SW tied Crush. Still think Coppermine and M&D are the top 2 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Skywalkers picked up the best from Legends and a couple more from Coppermine this year again. Not sure if they were starters but nice to say they got girls from the top ranked team in the country. Their results from this past weekend were impressive. Not sure about Crush but did see SW tied Crush. Still think Coppermine and M&D are the top 2 teams.

Not sure or don't think the 2 that left Coppermine for SWB were starters, but who knows. Looked like SWB got better with their tie against Crush. Coppermine and M&D both picked up some key talent so they both got stronger for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure or don't think the 2 that left Coppermine for SWB were starters, but who knows. Looked like SWB got better with their tie against Crush. Coppermine and M&D both picked up some key talent so they both got stronger for sure.

SWB had a good midatlantic. Only lost to Eagle Stix by 1 in the semis it looks like after a good showing in pool play. Anyone see them play last weekend?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how Coppermine did this past weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tourney Machine is your friend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had a “mixed” team of the A&B teams but when I was watching them lose and miss the playoffs it was their A team on the field. They just wanted to preserve their US Lacrosse ranking. They don’t call them Coppermine** for nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much goalie movement was there?

MDU ----> Hero's Green

That's all I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had a “mixed” team of the A&B teams but when I was watching them lose and miss the playoffs it was their A team on the field. They just wanted to preserve their US Lacrosse ranking. They don’t call them Coppermine** for nothing.

Probably couldn't watch your own kid's team get smashed. So what do you do with the Camo green t shirt all winter? Wish you won more games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably couldn't watch your own kid's team get smashed. So what do you do with the Camo green t shirt all winter? Wish you won more games?

What does this comment mean? Who wears camo green?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much goalie movement was there?

MDU ----> Hero's Green

That's all I know.

Not true. MDU goalies stayed the same. Black added the Integrity goalie as a second goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2 from Coppermine are on M&D Red.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers picked up one midfielder for their summer season. They all just got better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does this comment mean? Who wears camo green?

I'd guess the reference is to the Heros crew, they always get the top slot for fan behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone gotten roster info for au futures next week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like M&D rosters are posted. Will anyone else’s be any time soon?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AU rosters and teams are out. Looks like 2 MD teams. They really cut down the schedule and it's mostly just games now. Interested to see if this event survives

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AU rosters and teams are out. Looks like 2 MD teams. They really cut down the schedule and it's mostly just games now. Interested to see if this event survives

I won't be doing it next year, I can tell you that much. Not for that price. I get the region aspect, and that's cool, but its going to be mostly blow outs. Also mixing 2029 and 2028 is not good either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the AU rosters posted? Doesn't look like they're on the AU website - were they emailed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I won't be doing it next year, I can tell you that much. Not for that price. I get the region aspect, and that's cool, but its going to be mostly blow outs. Also mixing 2029 and 2028 is not good either

Where are the AU rosters posted? Doesn't look like they're on the AU website - were they emailed?

Agree, the price stayed the same from last year to this year with going from 2 1/2 days down to 1 day at best. The combination of years doesn't help the younger age group.

Rosters were emailed if you are participating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s just frustrating because it’s not at all what they advertised. And like was mentioned, price stayed the same regardless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s just frustrating because it’s not at all what they advertised. And like was mentioned, price stayed the same regardless.

Money grab

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You get what you pay for. The coaching is really strong so you have to pay up for that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You get what you pay for. The coaching is really strong so you have to pay up for that.

The coaching last year was hit or miss, so not sure where that assessment comes from. Some pros were great and others couldn't be bothered. Supposedly 1 pro is assigned to each team for all the games this year so that may help.

The concept and idea of it is really good but the execution still seems to be lacking. With more regions than teams, it may make sense to just mix up all the teams and allow the girls to meet others from all areas and have some fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it? Very little one on one coaching and if the coaches on the team are the same as lastyear, they just sub in and out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You get what you pay for. The coaching is really strong so you have to pay up for that.[/quote]

Is it? Very little one on one coaching and if the coaches on the team are the same as lastyear, they just sub in and out.[/quote]
I was hoping they were being sarcastic...not sure what kind of "coaching" you can get in a format like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they manage to split them pretty evenly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close. Energy is incredibly strong and will likely win. Impact definitely behind the LI team and probably behind the NJ team too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close. Energy is incredibly strong and will likely win. Impact definitely behind the LI team and probably behind the NJ team too.

Wrong age group, none of the 28/29 teams are named those.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong forum- those are not the names of the 28/29 teams. I think it will depend on the girls at 2029 bc there are more 2029’s than 2028’s on each team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those must be teams on 1 because there is no Team Energy or Impact. The teams are Destiny, Thrive, Fight, Spirit, Inspiration, Prospect, and Relentless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams are you referring to with energy and impact? Those aren't even 28 teams at AU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those must be teams on 1 because there is no Team Energy or Impact. The teams are Destiny, Thrive, Fight, Spirit, Inspiration, Prospect, and Relentless.

Teams Destiny and Fight look loaded. Would be surprised that there are more 29s than 28s playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams Destiny and Fight look loaded. Would be surprised that there are more 29s than 28s playing.

Lists are alphabetical order with 2028 and then restart for the 2029. It is close but a couple more 2029’s on each team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 79 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 78 79
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard