BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 37 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad can you give us some insight as to why a founding member would cancel the week of the tourney other than what is obvious to everyone else???? I think it has been implied that the world champions are scardy cats 🤔🤣

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The World Champions are afraid of no team. There is not a on age team that can compete with the Machine. Case closed.

Didn’t team PA just beat them?? And they were not undefeated this year so relax Francis

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Dad can you give us some insight as to why a founding member would cancel the week of the tourney other than what is obvious to everyone else???? I think it has been implied that the world champions are scardy cats 🤔🤣

Here’s another one 😭😭😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Here’s another one 😭😭😭

Just curious. Why pull out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol. People move on. Both sides of this machine arguement. They are a good team. There are other good teams also. Enjoy watching your kids.

And no it’s not the machine parents faults at this point. I read this thread enough to know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here’s another one 😭😭😭

I'm sure it's not the kids that are the other word for "scardy cats", but their coaches and administration. Im virtually positive the parents and kids want to be out playing. For sure the kids are ready to roll. Sad they won't be given the opportunity for the clubs reputation sake and money via dues and instagram fame just for the chance they may not win another championship. Should let the kids play...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The World Champions are afraid of no team. There is not a on age team that can compete with the Machine. Case closed.

There is no team that can compete with machine on age …lol. Is that what they went to OT with team PA and beat BBL in the last few seconds of that game . Right, no team can compete with them hahaha. How about they also cried to make sure that everyone at the NLF was “ on grade “ and got spanked there too. So that’s the new company line now “ nobody can beat us on age “? You’ll be saying he same thing two years from now . And guess what , nobody cares about the World Series, it’s over and nobody will remember it in two weeks. Teams will be wondering why they’re not at the NLF though lol….one of the founding clubs of NLF need a break lol. Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here’s another one 😭😭😭

Relax bearded trash, your son doesn’t even play for machine. Your team is awful and falling apart . You’re nothing but a 91 boot licker

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Here’s another one 😭😭😭

Relax bearded trash, your son doesn’t even play for machine. Your team is awful and falling apart . You’re nothing but a 91 boot licker

😭😭😭 trash 😭😭 move along now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Bearded_Kaos][quote=Anonymous]The World Champions are afraid of no team. There is not a on age team that can compete with the Machine. Case closed.

Not an on age team that can compete???? They lost to PA, won in OT against Kings in a game that they trailed most of (and won mainly because of their FOGO) and won vs BBL by a goal. All on-age teams. Those games could have gone either way.

We all know - and their coaches and admin know - that they would have gotten beaten handily again by West Coast Stars at NLF. Probably Kings too. So they elected to save face rather than competing like a true champion. All ego on the part of the adults running their program. Bet the kids would like to play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coaat Elite is no longer under Dynamic. The Sayville coach is the director with great coaches .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait does bearded kid not play for Machine?? Why would he pound his chest if his kid wasn’t on the team?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wait does bearded kid not play for Machine?? Why would he pound his chest if his kid wasn’t on the team?

Troll 🧌 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine a bunch of adult men arguing about a little kids' game........sad

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Machine dropped out because that team is already falling apart.
great player already left the team and not playing for them anymore. left right after the WS.
FOGO back to where ever he came from.
2 others i heard left already or are leaving.
multiple kids got thrown down to rage at the last minute to accommodate others. parents and kids furious.
S2S, Legacy, Express all going to pick up 91 kids. always alot of changes the summer going into 8th grade

that team was filled with poison but held it together to just win that WS.
it's a terrible organization that poaches players with free tuitions, supported by B teams with the hopes of moving up. and oh, you want help with recruiting into college, that's an extra charge. and you will be behind all the coaches kids and their friends. long term, 91 is a poor option.

imagine that, imagine your sons team wins the biggest tournament of the year, and then kids, parents, families just scatter. what does that tell you about the team?

Where is this info coming from 🤦‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine a bunch of adult men arguing about a little kids' game........sad
We don't have to. It's all here in black and white!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coaat Elite is no longer under Dynamic. The Sayville coach is the director with great coaches .

I have to agree . The 2 27’s coaches are great . Great club organization. Tired of your 4k plus team and going 3 states go 1-4 paying tolls gas hotels now your tution is 7k , Stay home and have fun playing Li teams on Li .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to agree . The 2 27’s coaches are great . Great club organization. Tired of your 4k plus team and going 3 states go 1-4 paying tolls gas hotels now your tution is 7k , Stay home and have fun playing Li teams on Li .

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget all this talk about bashing 91. Let’s be honest with one another….all these clubs are a joke. They never put the kids first. It’s all about business, at least it is on Long Island. Can’t speak for other states. If these clubs would start focusing on the right coaches, not high profile coaches who have no idea how to coach at the youth level and spend more time on player development they all would have more success and a lot less BS.

Very interested to see what happens next week when LI clubs start having tryouts. So many people jumping from team to team. Let’s stop blaming the parents, maybe if these clubs provided a better product people would be loyal and stay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget all this talk about bashing 91. Let’s be honest with one another….all these clubs are a joke. They never put the kids first. It’s all about business, at least it is on Long Island. Can’t speak for other states. If these clubs would start focusing on the right coaches, not high profile coaches who have no idea how to coach at the youth level and spend more time on player development they all would have more success and a lot less BS.

Very interested to see what happens next week when LI clubs start having tryouts. So many people jumping from team to team. Let’s stop blaming the parents, maybe if these clubs provided a better product people would be loyal and stay.

This is such a classic disenfranchised parent comment. Let me respond from a coaches perspective (and I am not affiliated with any of the programs discussed here. I no longer coach club ball mainly because of this toxicity).

You talk about complaining of cost and lack of player development but how many times did you go to practice and have half the team missing because of vacation/camp/other sports/birthday parties/"it's too hot?" How many times did you have your child not go to practice?
Is it a business? Yes, 100% but I can not tell you how many times parents said they would be at a tournament and at least 10-20% of them are no-shows and now instead of 18-20 players we have 14-16. So we pad the roster so when those 10-20% don't show up, you still have 18-20 players to play 3-4 games in 90 degree weather. Or we grab a guy from another team to fill out a position. You whine when we move a FOGO from one team to another, but you never have an issue when you grab a kid from another team to suppliment yours, do you?
You complain about cost, but after giving you a break and allowing you to pay in installments, EVERY one of your payments are late and we have to cahse you down, even though we've already paid the tournament costs and coaching salaries that your child has already played in. You want to win but you want your kid to play evenly even when he's the 6th best attackman of the 5 guys they really need. You are so hammered on a saturday tourney that I have to drive your car back to the hotel because you can barely stand up, even tho I have been there for 12 hours that day. You ask about our loyalty but you show up to a tourney playing for 2 teams.

What is it that you want?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is such a classic disenfranchised parent comment. Let me respond from a coaches perspective (and I am not affiliated with any of the programs discussed here. I no longer coach club ball mainly because of this toxicity).

You talk about complaining of cost and lack of player development but how many times did you go to practice and have half the team missing because of vacation/camp/other sports/birthday parties/"it's too hot?" How many times did you have your child not go to practice?
Is it a business? Yes, 100% but I can not tell you how many times parents said they would be at a tournament and at least 10-20% of them are no-shows and now instead of 18-20 players we have 14-16. So we pad the roster so when those 10-20% don't show up, you still have 18-20 players to play 3-4 games in 90 degree weather. Or we grab a guy from another team to fill out a position. You whine when we move a FOGO from one team to another, but you never have an issue when you grab a kid from another team to suppliment yours, do you?
You complain about cost, but after giving you a break and allowing you to pay in installments, EVERY one of your payments are late and we have to cahse you down, even though we've already paid the tournament costs and coaching salaries that your child has already played in. You want to win but you want your kid to play evenly even when he's the 6th best attackman of the 5 guys they really need. You are so hammered on a saturday tourney that I have to drive your car back to the hotel because you can barely stand up, even tho I have been there for 12 hours that day. You ask about our loyalty but you show up to a tourney playing for 2 teams.

So what's your explanation for charging people 5k when others can do it for $2500 or even less ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what's your explanation for charging people 5k when others can do it for $2500 or even less ?

Not the guy from above. But that is an easy question.
FREE MARKET if you don’t want to pay the price go somewhere else no one is forcing anyone to pay anything. It’s 100%your choice if you do.not like the what you are buying do not buy it. If you can get a similar product for less money go for it. Id others have it at 1/2 the price take it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the guy from above. But that is an easy question.
FREE MARKET if you don’t want to pay the price go somewhere else no one is forcing anyone to pay anything. It’s 100%your choice if you do.not like the what you are buying do not buy it. If you can get a similar product for less money go for it. Id others have it at 1/2 the price take it.

I am the guy from the previous quote. This guy nails it.

Why do they charge it? Because people pay it. Tournament fees are not cheap and they're going up. You all want good coaches to give up half their summers AND have to deal with crazy parents? A couple of bucks and some free swag isn't cutting it anymore. This is now a market and an industry. It is NOT (in my opinion) in the best interests of the game, this is a business and you need to continue to grow to attract more investment. Growth means profits.

Can you get an equal if not, greater experience elsewhere where your kid gets treated well, he's coached up AND has a great experience? 100% If parents - and let's not kid ourselves THEY are the worst offenders in this - can give up the "keep up with the joneses/my kid is amazing" nonsense its entirely worth it. Right now, that is not where the dollars are going. The industry - and it IS an industry - is giving the parents exactly what they are asking for. NO ONE is forcing you to pay it.

Do yourselves a favor: calculate how much money from say, 5th to 12th grade you might spend on club travel chasing that schoalrship $ That's 7-8 years at a low, $2-$4k. Call it 3,000. That's $21,000-$24,000 in jus the costs to play. That's well more than you will ever hope to recoup in scholarship money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If people are playing club sports just in hope for a scholarship, you are doing it for the wrong reason. I would hope it’s because your child loves the sport and wants to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If people are playing club sports just in hope for a scholarship, you are doing it for the wrong reason. I would hope it’s because your child loves the sport and wants to play.

Agreed.... unfortunately a lot of people don't realize that . And/or you have parents living through their kids to satisfy their egos as well. Sad . I have seen it over and over and the kid would be much better served doing something else but the parents , mostly the dada ego gets in the way and the kids are forced to play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a ton of movement this year due to greed of clubs to have more than 22 players on a roster and too many daddy ball coaches on each team. It’s all gotten out of hand and parents will send a message to clubs this year to bring balance.

The Clubs who proactively right size rosters and number of daddy coaches will retain the best talent, team chemistry and brand equity. Basic business principles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are sick and tired of daddy coaches. Time to put your kid in the situation to improve his overall game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is that the best player on Machine for last five years (and not the F/O kid) is moving organizations so the kid gets different coaching with different voices in order to continue to develop his game. And that kid hasn’t even hit his growth spurt!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is that the best player on Machine for last five years (and not the F/O kid) is moving organizations so the kid gets different coaching with different voices in order to continue to develop his game. And that kid hasn’t even hit his growth spurt!!!

If this is true that says a lot about the environment at 91...you are with a team for 5 years , win the world series and can't run fast enough to another club ..good for the kid /parents...they probably had enough of that environment. Toxic, political etc......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2024 Wolfpack and 2025 Shock teams both had less than expected outcomes at NLF following the World Series, both didn’t make it past pool play and the 2024 I think actually left the tourney. So my guess, without knowing anything is…2027 is trying to avoid that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt that the kid his Dad one of the Machines Coaches that you can hear 200 yards away and spitting Tobacco ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt that the kid his Dad one of the Machines Coaches that you can hear 200 yards away and spitting Tobacco ??

And that's relevant how ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing How you know so much about the kid , his growth, yrs playing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who owns US club lax? Or multiple entities? Thx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup... Nasty thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top teams? Truthfully Express is a mid level AA team with flashes of greatness but they’re inconsistent. They didn’t even make the playoffs for this NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you kidding? Express has the same parents doing the same stuff except they do it while wearing polo shirts tucked into their short shorts which apparently makes them “classy.” Lipstick on a pig.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Who are you kidding? Express has the same parents doing the same stuff except they do it while wearing polo shirts tucked into their short shorts which apparently makes them “classy.” Lipstick on a pig.

🐽 💄

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of bitter 91 rage parents on here it seems . Stick to your losing team , it's about that time of year when you drink the Kool aid right before tryouts and stay with the same losing team . Same thing year after year . Next year will be " different" ...yeah I know . And as long as you have bearded trash on here as your spokesperson you shouldn't take it down a notch ....it's embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top teams? Truthfully Express is a mid level AA team with flashes of greatness but they’re inconsistent. They didn’t even make the playoffs for this NLF.

91 parents all proud about other teams not making playoffs etc....so sour and bitter over their own teams that they study tourney machine to see if other teams lose . By the way where was machine ? And rage was in the B bracket where they belong . Now go home and get ready for your tryouts ....you have a lot of work to do

Page 34 of 37 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard