BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 228 of 313 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC, MCD and BL have taken the recruiting from out of state or Canada to a new level never seen before in the MIAA. Big difference between recruiting from various parts of Maryland/PA to recutting from GA, TX or Canada etc… I just don’t see the other MIAA schools following their lead in the immediate future. It would.appear Gilman, St Paul’s and Loyola have the room and $ to board athletes but those schools appear to have other priorities.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McDonogh offers 5-day boarding. Most boarders come from VA, PA, DE, and the far-reaching counties of MD. They must leave campus on the weekends. They are not bringing in athletes from the mid-west or west coast. I’m sure there are exceptions to the rule where a kid would stay with a friend or coach during the weekend, but I am unaware of any situation where that is happening.

If you can afford MCD it is worth it. Best decision parents made.

McD is all good, best money spent !

McD has its share of issues. But I wont post them here. But you can Google "McDonogh investigation"

Why are you such a HATER? It's a good school - did McD do something to you?

McD is a woke mess for students who dont agree with them. It is MD and it does get its share of wokers tho.

Has had several issues the school should have addressed in last few years, yet choose to act high and almighty without any self awareness. Typical of them.

Haha - The "OLD" in you just seeps out, YOU are so BITTER, better for you to step off and move on.

Typical McD woker response. I make simple statement how they failed to address their issues, You attack messenger. Now that should get a Haha

Wow, what did McD do to you? this troll really got under your skin !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh offers 5-day boarding. Most boarders come from VA, PA, DE, and the far-reaching counties of MD. They must leave campus on the weekends. They are not bringing in athletes from the mid-west or west coast. I’m sure there are exceptions to the rule where a kid would stay with a friend or coach during the weekend, but I am unaware of any situation where that is happening.

McD has its share of issues. But I wont post them here. But you can Google "McDonogh investigation"

McD is a woke mess for students who dont agree with them. It is MD and it does get its share of wokers tho.

Has had several issues the school should have addressed in last few years, yet choose to act high and almighty without any self awareness. Typical of them.

Haha - The "OLD" in you just seeps out, YOU are so BITTER, better for you to step off and move on.

Typical McD woker response. I make simple statement how they failed to address their issues, You attack messenger. Now that should get a Haha

Dude got trolled by a middle schooler?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC, MCD and BL have taken the recruiting from out of state or Canada to a new level never seen before in the MIAA. Big difference between recruiting from various parts of Maryland/PA to recutting from GA, TX or Canada etc… I just don’t see the other MIAA schools following their lead in the immediate future. It would.appear Gilman, St Paul’s and Loyola have the room and $ to board athletes but those schools appear to have other priorities.

Gilman has a player or 2 that previously lived in TX, but I think their families moved to the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gilman has a player or 2 that previously lived in TX, but I think their families moved to the area.

MIAA should impose a residency requirement for the family. Other options are to waive the Varsity transfer rule. Another is to require the school to play a national schedule, since that would appear to be the type program they are operating.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MIAA should impose a residency requirement for the family. Other options are to waive the Varsity transfer rule. Another is to require the school to play a national schedule, since that would appear to be the type program they are operating.

1) a residency requirement for the family is interesting, but where - in MD? There are MIAA athletes that live with their families in DC, PA & VA.

2) The varsity transfer rule should be enforced for kids transfering in from both member and non-member schools, not scrapped.

3) The MIAA is never telling a member school like BL or McD that they can't play in the league - that's ridiculous. It happened in football because no one else in the league wanted to join the arms race. In lax, most of the A conference has been in some sort of arms race for decades and decades. The other schools will adapt and find a way to compete.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

John Carroll has a full dorm on campus they use for international and out-of-state students.
Lots of basketball players.
If they start to use it for lacrosse, it will sure be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you needed to response to a trolls response ? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) a residency requirement for the family is interesting, but where - in MD? There are MIAA athletes that live with their families in DC, PA & VA.

2) The varsity transfer rule should be enforced for kids transfering in from both member and non-member schools, not scrapped.

3) The MIAA is never telling a member school like BL or McD that they can't play in the league - that's ridiculous. It happened in football because no one else in the league wanted to join the arms race. In lax, most of the A conference has been in some sort of arms race for decades and decades. The other schools will adapt and find a way to compete.

Its Hilarious watching the MIAA dealing with out of state players and recruiting in general. Each is afraid to say a word as they watch each other like hawks. All hoping to be the next CH with 3 staright Titles on the back of OOS players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like our Maryland boys are rolling so far in Nike.

9-0 in pool play

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9-0 in pool play

MD being Md, The Best in Country in Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9-0 in pool play

Pool play equivalent to winning scrimmages. MIAA is good at that. DMV teams in all 3 championship games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9-0 in pool play

Pool play equivalent to winning scrimmages. MIAA is good at that. DMV teams in all 3 championship games.

DMV should do well with the population in that area-2 states & DC. To me it is all really one area around here.Many connections between the two area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9-0 in pool play

Florida won 2025

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its Hilarious watching the MIAA dealing with out of state players and recruiting in general. Each is afraid to say a word as they watch each other like hawks. All hoping to be the next CH with 3 staright Titles on the back of OOS players
When was the last time CHC won the title?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

John Carroll has a full dorm on campus they use for international and out-of-state students.

JC has definitely had some eastern Europeans on the basketball team in recent years. JC truly recruits international students. BL calls an international boarding school, but the only international students will be Canadian box players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JC has definitely had some eastern Europeans on the basketball team in recent years. JC truly recruits international students. BL calls an international boarding school, but the only international students will be Canadian box players.

Someone is upset that little Johnny will have to compete against better players. MIAA best of the Best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is upset that little Johnny will have to compete against better players. MIAA best of the Best

Johnny is so sweet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see so many local seniors in the Nike National senior All Star game Some incredibly talented young men and fun to see how many really made strides this past year. Watching the talent in that game had a few thoughts first is that a few schools will really be impacted with this class. Also nice to see the growth from a few different areas.
Fun to see the pet Sund Spall attack group

The Spallina kid is incredible I had him for 9/10 points he is so well rounded and can do it all slide early he feeds slide late he scores so fun to watch very creative

Sunderland was very interesting a player that I thought had an ok not great senior year played to his strength and was All off ball scoring many goals and was a presence on the ride be fun too see his fit.

Petro was the third best in this group taking far too many shots He scored a few and had a nice assist but may of taken 15 shots talking w a few people really not sure he is even a top 10 kid in class
Few others I enjoyed seeing play
Checo D. Figuires D macquure M Ricardelli G Mccool G Lockwood A Balsamo Crogan Sloat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see so many local seniors in the Nike National senior All Star game Some incredibly talented young men and fun to see how many really made strides this past year. Watching the talent in that game had a few thoughts first is that a few schools will really be impacted with this class. Also nice to see the growth from a few different areas.

The Spallina kid is incredible I had him for 9/10 points he is so well rounded and can do it all slide early he feeds slide late he scores so fun to watch very creative

Sunderland was very interesting a player that I thought had an ok not great senior year played to his strength and was All off ball scoring many goals and was a presence on the ride be fun too see his fit.

Petro was the third best in this group taking far too many shots He scored a few and had a nice assist but may of taken 15 shots talking w a few people really not sure he is even a top 10 kid in class
Checo D. Figuires D macquure M Ricardelli G Mccool G Lockwood A Balsamo Crogan Sloat

Sunderland be a bust in college. Senior year was let down. Many junior defense in the miaa a shut him down. He has been playing 2 years older than most all high school and club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sunderland be a bust in college. Senior year was let down. Many junior defense in the miaa a shut him down. He has been playing 2 years older than most all high school and club.

Many MIAA players are a bust for that same reason unfortunately. The Constant we are the best conference is in some ways true as it is loaded with college Freshman playing down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like there some shakeups happening on Chestnut Ave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like there some shakeups happening on Chestnut Ave.

Any coaching changes yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola’s new AD started his tenure a couple weeks ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIFA World Cup 2022 is a worldwide event that will take place in 2022. It's the first FIFA World Cup 2022 to be held in the Middle East!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sunderland Senior year was not what I expected either but I think he will be productive just not as a player that has the ball a bunch he can score

Petro is a more interesting case a player that shoots a lot in a game and is erratic . Question I have is how much he turns it over w careless passing or wild shots that is not something coaches tolerate. Too many the hype doesn’t meet the product that however isn’t his fault. It’s more how much IL and TyX try’s to make him a top 5 player when while he is excellent he isn’t in that top group my view is he plays mid in school

I agree was nice to be able to watch those local players get to play again. My feeling is that the class will be very good in college also nice to see players from other areas think the Sloat kid will be a nice player as well as Terrenzi Rodney Larkin
Top 5 players in that game I saw
Spallina
Riciardelli
Figuires
macquire
Sunderland

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sunderland Senior year was not what I expected either but I think he will be productive just not as a player that has the ball a bunch he can score

Petro is a more interesting case a player that shoots a lot in a game and is erratic . Question I have is how much he turns it over w careless passing or wild shots that is not something coaches tolerate. Too many the hype doesn’t meet the product that however isn’t his fault. It’s more how much IL and TyX try’s to make him a top 5 player when while he is excellent he isn’t in that top group my view is he plays mid in school

I agree was nice to be able to watch those local players get to play again. My feeling is that the class will be very good in college also nice to see players from other areas think the Sloat kid will be a nice player as well as Terrenzi Rodney Larkin
Spallina
Riciardelli
Figuires
macquire
Sunderland

Agree with this for the most part.

Petro will be a very good college player due to his versatility and his mindset. He may shoot a lot at times but I’ve also seen him play the decoy role and not take any shots. This was an all star game so show boating is a must.

Riciardelli is outstanding. Kept the American team in the game the 1st Half. (Along with 10 man ride).

Macquire is a bomber. Very good

Interested to see if all the btb stuff works in college for Spilina. He never seemed to beat the defender covering him but did find ways to score.

Sunderland is very good at finding open spot on the field.

Larkin is very good. Long player

Figueiras was a very vocal leader on the field. Directing players he probably has never played with before is impressive. Leader

Weisshaar was also very good. Can cancel some of the celebrations but it was an all star game and watching Spalding this year it seems to be their thing.

UA game is in a few weeks. Bigger stage in my opinion. Let’s see if the same players stand out with some added players that weren’t playing in Nike National.

Would like to watch the game again. Has anyone found the replay?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ARTBBS PTCH PTSC

little girls cp

ddx.cz/80

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina
Riciardelli
Figuires
macquire
Sunderland

Agree with this for the most part.

Petro will be a very good college player due to his versatility and his mindset. He may shoot a lot at times but I’ve also seen him play the decoy role and not take any shots. This was an all star game so show boating is a must.

Riciardelli is outstanding. Kept the American team in the game the 1st Half. (Along with 10 man ride).

Macquire is a bomber. Very good

Interested to see if all the btb stuff works in college for Spilina. He never seemed to beat the defender covering him but did find ways to score.

Sunderland is very good at finding open spot on the field.

Larkin is very good. Long player

Figueiras was a very vocal leader on the field. Directing players he probably has never played with before is impressive. Leader

Weisshaar was also very good. Can cancel some of the celebrations but it was an all star game and watching Spalding this year it seems to be their thing.

UA game is in a few weeks. Bigger stage in my opinion. Let’s see if the same players stand out with some added players that weren’t playing in Nike National.

Would like to watch the game again. Has anyone found the replay?

The game was on LSN should be able to get it there
Great post here is my 2cents based off yours and I as well enjoyed the game

Petro shoots So much and yes can be erratic seems way more erratic against a pole which is why he will be a mid in college. Like his game just so inconsistent with turnovers as far as you seeing him play I am not sure any star in any sports acts like a “decoy” I do think he will be fine

Riciardelli is fantastic will challenge to start day1 at Notre Dame big frame kid can do it all

Spallina can do it all is incredible distributer (had some great assists )great finisher but thing he does that not many can do is score while being covered very tough for defenses do you slide he passes or do you not and he scores.

I also really like Larkin. He will need a year seasoning but boy is he going to be good Long nasty cover guy
Figuires I also agree is excellent he may be best Defensmen in the class. IQ is very high

Balsamo I left impressed with smallish but really crafty being that he’s going to Duke reminds me of Guterding
Checo. Maybe most underrated player in the class so smart great stick and special off the ground
Lockwood. Highly productive out of HS and was scoring in a bunch of different ways
UA will be fun to watch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All kinds of BS flying on the sidelines this week:

Loyola HC is out. Calvert Hall is buying Concordia and opening a middle school.

Discuss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Balsamo is a good player, but was probably third best on the Americans attack line. Lockwood was electric; terrific first step, can score with either hand, and although he didn't showcase it much in this game, he's a great feeder too. I think he's going to be an immediate focal point for Michigan.

Minicus (Loyola) also stood out to me as a guy who always made the right play. Quietly had 5 points, and was the primary distributor for that offense.

Best defender in the game IMO was Will Donovan (ND) granted in these fast paced all star games, there's a lot of opportunities for LSMs to stand out, but he was everywhere. He also took a bunch of shifts covering Spallina as well.

Top 10 players in the class IMO:

1. Joey Spallina
2. Michael Weisshaar
3. Thomas Ricciardelli
4. Riley Figueiras
5. Bo Lockwood
6. Konrad Miklaszewski
7. Matt Minicus
8. Truitt Sunderland
9. Will Donovan
10. Richard Checo

Others warranting consideration: Petro, Larkin, Schaller, Jordan, Crogan, Maguire, Lazzaro

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
highly doubt that chc has that kind of coin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here at the DC & MD All Americans from USA Lacrosse:
District of Columbia-Mac Eldridge-2022-Midfield-Georgetown Prep
District of Columbia-Riley Figueiras-2022-Defense -St. John's College
District of Columbia-Caleb Fyock-2023-Goalie-St. John's College
District of Columbia-Tucker Wade-2023-Attack-Bullis School
Maryland Anne Arundel County-Nathan Levicki-2022-Defense-Broadneck
Maryland Anne Arundel County-Joaquin Villagomez-2022-Attack-Severna Park
Maryland Baltimore County-James Azbill-2022-Defense-Catonsville
Maryland Baltimore County-Brian Ruppel-2022-Goalie-Catonsville
Maryland Baltimore County-Drew Dannenfelser-2022-Long Stick Middie-Dulaney
Maryland Baltimore County-Austin Clarke-2022-Defense-Hereford
Maryland Carroll County-Jessie Jason-2022-Attack-Liberty
Maryland Harford County-Aiden Dixon-2023-Midfield-Fallston
Maryland Harford County-Jarred Meehan-2022-Midfield-Havre de Grace
Maryland Howard County-Casey Pung-2022-Defense-Marriotts Ridge
Maryland Howard County-Everett Armstead-2022-Goalie-Mount Hebron
Maryland MIAA-Michael Weisshaar-2022-Midfield-Archbishop Spalding
Maryland MIAA-Dominic Pietramala-2022-Attack-Boys' Latin
Maryland MIAA-Truitt Sunderland-2022-Attack-Calvert Hall
Maryland MIAA-McCabe Millon-2023-Attack-McDonogh
Maryland MIAA-George Acton-2022-Long Stick Middie-St. Mary's
Maryland Montgomery Public-Michael McLean-2022-Attack-James H. Blake
Maryland Montgomery Public-Marcus Pedone-2022-Midfield-Richard Montgomery
Maryland Montgomery Public-Sean Scott-2022-Midfield-Sherwood
Maryland Montgomery Public-Eliot Dubick-2022-Attack-Winston Churchill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Discuss.

Nothing to discuss. Both assertions are untrue albeit salacious. LB administration gave their HC a vote of confidence (teacher contracts are already renewed) and CHC would face backlash from the Archiocesean schools (like LB did in the 80s) if they tried to open a middle school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Discuss.

Nothing to discuss. Both assertions are untrue albeit salacious. LB administration gave their HC a vote of confidence (teacher contracts are already renewed) and CHC would face backlash from the Archiocesean schools (like LB did in the 80s) if they tried to open a middle school.

Teacher contracts are not related to coaching positions at LB.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Discuss.

Might want to put down the glass, At this time coach is there and no sale of school...even tho both are needed, especially the coaching change

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Balsamo is a good player, but was probably third best on the Americans attack line. Lockwood was electric; terrific first step, can score with either hand, and although he didn't showcase it much in this game, he's a great feeder too. I think he's going to be an immediate focal point for Michigan.

Minicus (Loyola) also stood out to me as a guy who always made the right play. Quietly had 5 points, and was the primary distributor for that offense.

Best defender in the game IMO was Will Donovan (ND) granted in these fast paced all star games, there's a lot of opportunities for LSMs to stand out, but he was everywhere. He also took a bunch of shifts covering Spallina as well.

1. Joey Spallina
2. Michael Weisshaar
3. Thomas Ricciardelli
4. Riley Figueiras
5. Bo Lockwood
6. Konrad Miklaszewski
7. Matt Minicus
8. Truitt Sunderland
9. Will Donovan
10. Richard Checo

Others warranting consideration: Petro, Larkin, Schaller, Jordan, Crogan, Maguire, Lazzaro

Pretty good assessment Spallina clear cut 1 after him it gets debatable I’d push weischaar lower Riciardelli Figueras up 2-3 Lockwood lower I do agree Petro OUT of top 10 Will IL do that I doubt Think Petro will be placed 5/6 which is still too high.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Joey Spallina
2. Michael Weisshaar
3. Thomas Ricciardelli
4. Riley Figueiras
5. Bo Lockwood
6. Konrad Miklaszewski
7. Matt Minicus
8. Truitt Sunderland
9. Will Donovan
10. Richard Checo

Pretty good assessment Spallina clear cut 1 after him it gets debatable I’d push weischaar lower Riciardelli Figueras up 2-3 Lockwood lower I do agree Petro OUT of top 10 Will IL do that I doubt Think Petro will be placed 5/6 which is still too high.

Doubt IL will change their rankings of the 22 class too much. Do they even rank more players than what they have now for the 22 Class? Top 10. That’s it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Discuss.

Teacher contracts are not related to coaching positions at LB.

Please keep the current coach!
Sincerely,
The rest of the MIAA

Like Reply Quote
Page 228 of 313 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard