BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Boys 2030-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whether Rebels should have gone to Lehigh to play instead of DE is a matter of debate and those who argue they should have have a valid point BUT although Rebels was in a grouping of 30-31 teams the 3 teams they beat en route to finals- SJ Shamrocks, Blue Star, and NXT, are not “town teams” and all are respectable, if not quite on level of Rebels or 91, CLUB teams. All three of those teams were 2030 kids only. Blue Star and NXT have 2031 teams that played in different division. I watched the Rebels/NXT game while waiting for my sons game to start after and the game was closer than score at least in first quarter. They were obviously more disciplined and better coaches than NXT but they weren’t all that more athletic or gifted. They would have probably benefited from going to DE instead but I’m thankful they came to Lehigh so that they those of us from Philadelphia and Jersey who rarely get to see teams from LI could get an up close look and see just how far teams from this area have to go to improve to that level of play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT 2030 is not very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Or Rebels could’ve stepped out and went to Maryland to play instead of going to Pa. to play 2030/31 town teams.

They must pay the marketing team well. On every message board promoting.

Come to Rebels. You’ll be on the AAA team (with 30 other kids). They leave out the part where your kid will ride the bench every tournament. Careful what you pay for.

Rebels 2030 team is just fine. They are coached extremely well, and parents I talk to from other programs see that. Expect a big turnout for the 2030 Rebels team and if they add the right pieces/depth and make the difficult decisions to replace some kids, mix that with the coaching and it will be a top top team. I mean they are already beating teams they shouldn't...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody on Preds or 2W on here? Just wondered how people compared the two programs and which one the kids seem to like better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody on Preds or 2W on here? Just wondered how people compared the two programs and which one the kids seem to like better?

Can’t really speak to your year in particular. Both good programs with excellent training but 2W seems to be the better of the two but they use more holdbacks (I think) in the older age groups. 2W runs a lot of their own programs and has done the WSYL in the past; thus they have a much larger National presence.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo gets a goalie and faceoff, watch out! They are god awful at both positions right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize you’re calling a 10 yr old kid god awful, right? The 2 most difficult and specialized positions at that? No wonder there are so many disrespectful punks on the field. Apple doesn’t fall far…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize how disgraceful this comment is. You need help in a big way calling 10-year olds awful. GET A LIFE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize how disgraceful this comment is. You need help in a big way calling 10-year olds awful. GET A LIFE!!!
It only gets worse as he's kids get older believe me these people think that they're gonna win the 4th grade super bowl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh don't mind me. im just here looking for the Rebels loudmouths who said they were the top team for 2030.

looks like igloo, 91, legacy are all legit tournament winners.

all the rebels have is a co-championship with their '31 team in a 30-31 division at lehigh. way to take home the gold on that town tournament in PA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you people crazy? talking this way about 5th graders... unreal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you see any of the games at the Millon Summer Invitational? SweetLax Upstate are really good; watched Duke’s Elite lose a battle in championship game against BLC. Those 3 can play w any of those LI squads…guess we’ll see at Hershey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda can hang.

sweetlax and duke's are still a level below

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. You are a foolish human being to write this post.
2. The scores from this weekend show they’re doing just fine.
3 Sign your post with your name

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - far from a fool!
2 - just fine, but not great!
3 - Anon. aka Unregistered

Dr. Duke! just because your team name says elite, does not mean you are.

You'd get smoked by Long Island teams which is why your not playing any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Few LI teams were offered dates to come play but “couldn’t make the dates work”
Interesting considering one of the teams claim they’ll “play anyone, any time”
Step off the Island, FLID

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Next Level backed out of 2030 Hershey Tourney, at least, according to TM.
Coaches saw the competition and didn’t want to go winless?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't worry duke's elite. plenty of teams for you to lose to. igloo vs bethesda in the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't worry duke's elite. plenty of teams for you to lose to. igloo vs bethesda in the championship

None of these teams are relevant. Please discuss only elite teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels nice win over orange crush

Some interesting scores today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a big win…impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a big win…impressive.

Yes very impressive. Those coaches do a lot with a light roster, if they get deeper think they cement in the top 10 nationally. Either way beating Orange Crush is no easy task. They are easily a top 3-5 team in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be a southerner haven’t heard FLID in years. WOW no LI talent getting better if I am hearing FLID again. I back in the days was called that out if jealousy. Hashtag Keep It Real!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever helps you sleep at night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels won their tournament I assume?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is gearing up for his first club tryouts this week. I’m way too stressed out about 10 year old sports right now lol. Wish us luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck!
Hopefully, your son is trying out for the Rebels; I heard they’ll be the only LI club around in the next few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels did not win their tournament. The only tournament they won was the one with a few 2031 teams in their bracket.

Their “national” 2030 team is playing this up coming weekend also against teams that are 30/31 combos.

The organization is a smoke screen.

The 2030 team has slowly been taken over by a few a dads who favor their own kids while other kids watch from the sidelines. Plenty of players running away from that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels lost in the semi’s
91 cyclone won their tourney
Legacy lost in championship
Igloo lost in the semi’s

All 4 played in different tournaments. Igloo had the toughest competition, 91 the weakest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
31s won and had 10 teams in division , a few is 3 . Just to clarify Joe Hater’s misunderstanding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one is talking about the 31 rebels teams. go away.

im saying the tournament the rebels 2030 team won had 31's in the division.

doing the same this weekend. rebels headed out of state to play garbage teams, some of which are younger.
big wins look good on paper, but no player development. smoke screen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this knowledge coming from? You are so misinformed. There is one dad coach who coaches each and every boy on that sideline. The other two coaches don’t have any kids on the team. These coaches are actually some of the most well-rounded I’ve seen and/or heard about. They are about player development on and off the field. They put in a lot of time with our boys and are developing team players who love the game and want to be the best. Yes, they lost in the semi-finals to a national team but it seems as if the outside parents care more about our wins and losses than the coaches and players do. Get a grip. These are 10 year olds who are on a team that is doing what they should…developing and growing while loving the game. It’s all a parent can ask for for their child. Stop hating and focus on your own kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The post below was in response to the poster that said “the 2030 team is is being taken over by dads who favor their own kids.”

quote=Anonymous]

Where is this knowledge coming from? You are so misinformed. There is one dad coach who coaches each and every boy on that sideline. The other two coaches don’t have any kids on the team. These coaches are actually some of the most well-rounded I’ve seen and/or heard about. They are about player development on and off the field. They put in a lot of time with our boys and are developing team players who love the game and want to be the best. Yes, they lost in the semi-finals to a national team but it seems as if the outside parents care more about our wins and losses than the coaches and players do. Get a grip. These are 10 year olds who are on a team that is doing what they should…developing and growing while loving the game. It’s all a parent can ask for for their child. Stop hating and focus on your own kids.[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2Way 2030 won Hershey this weekend impressive wins v Madlax (13-2), Igloo (7-6) in semi and Bethesda (10-6) in Championship. All 4 teams went 3-1 in round robin - terrific weekend of lax and boys had fun too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a really good tournament, fun place for the boys, with great competition for the 2030s…congrats!
My boy’s team didn’t get to play you guys but impressed with their skill level. Great win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question. My sons team was played in the 2030 division at NXT Cup last weekend that was won by Nationals. A couple parents questioned the fairness of national select teams being in tournaments playing against teams that aren’t. This being my sons first year in travel I don’t know enough to have an opinion either way. Nationals 2030 wasn’t really challenged the entire tournament and their 6-1 win over Rebels in semis looked easy. Thoughts on this??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question. My sons team was played in the 2030 division at NXT Cup last weekend that was won by Nationals. A couple parents questioned the fairness of national select teams being in tournaments playing against teams that aren’t. This being my sons first year in travel I don’t know enough to have an opinion either way. Nationals 2030 wasn’t really challenged the entire tournament and their 6-1 win over Rebels in semis looked easy. Thoughts on this??
Welcome to the majority of club lacrosse tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want to play against the best. Only way kids get better. Is it fair? Probably not but most of club lacrosse is not fair. In the end, especially in high school, club really doesnt mean all that much. Don't count W and L's. Focus on development, enjoy the games. and don't take club too seriously. National teams are the trend just like reclassing and its hear to stay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo looks like they played 2Way the toughest - beating them by 1 and losing by 1. They also lost a close one to Dukes Elite.

Thought Bethesda would give 2Way a better game but great tourney in Hershey all around for the 2030s.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard