BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30
Re: 2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Her coaching career is over? Maybee spallina will take her back.how about this geniuses, ask a player what happened.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Current D1 Head Coaching openings - Butler, Central Michigan, Jacksonville, Longwood, Old Dominion. Any others?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Current D1 Head Coaching openings - Butler, Central Michigan, Jacksonville, Longwood, Old Dominion. Any others?

Queens University (moving to D1)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Arizona State. Great opportunity for someone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Bonaventure

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tara Singleton from Hopkins to take over Jacksonville Head Coaching position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain to me how these college girls who are obviously Americans are playing for these other countries this week? Germany? England? PR?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain to me how these college girls who are obviously Americans are playing for these other countries this week? Germany? England? PR?

Because The whole tournament is a joke! Waste of money that we all pay for with our “membership “. There is 0 competition and many of the the women who actually know how to play lacrosse on the other countries teams are actually from the USA. Do they really think people want to watch blow out games against JV teams?? Embarrassing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stanford looking good again. Won the committed academy. UNC and Duke looked good too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because The whole tournament is a joke! Waste of money that we all pay for with our “membership “. There is 0 competition and many of the the women who actually know how to play lacrosse on the other countries teams are actually from the USA. Do they really think people want to watch blow out games against JV teams?? Embarrassing

I just don’t understand how players born in this country,
live and go to school in this country are somehow on these other country’s teams. And yes - it seems like these are the kids who are the best players on some of these teams. Makes the whole thing ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was North stick illegal? They said ball didn’t roll up of stick?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

live and go to school in this country are somehow on these other country’s teams. And yes - it seems like these are the kids who are the best players on some of these teams. Makes the whole thing ridiculous.

To be fair, they have no shot at playing for team USA. If you have dual citizenship, why WOULDN'T you decide to play for the other country and experience lacrosse at the world stage? This happens in all sports. We have athletes who weren't born in the US but chose to represent the USA in a variety of sports. You take no issue with that, but when it's the other way around, faux patriotism rears it's head. That entitled tone of judging a player's personal decision is not very American.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

live and go to school in this country are somehow on these other country’s teams. And yes - it seems like these are the kids who are the best players on some of these teams. Makes the whole thing ridiculous.[/quote]

To be fair, they have no shot at playing for team USA. If you have dual citizenship, why WOULDN'T you decide to play for the other country and experience lacrosse at the world stage? This happens in all sports. We have athletes who weren't born in the US but chose to represent the USA in a variety of sports. You take no issue with that, but when it's the other way around, faux patriotism rears it's head. That entitled tone of judging a player's personal decision is not very American.[/quote]

Problem with your theory is that the majority of these women playing for other countries do NOT have dual citizenship. They only have that heritage. This whole tournament is silly and I resent be forced to fund it with my US Lacrosse membership fee, so I am entitled to my opinion. We have one super team playing sub par competition. I would rather there be no team USA and disperse those girls on the various other teams. Now that would be fun! I can’t even watch this.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, they have no shot at playing for team USA. If you have dual citizenship, why WOULDN'T you decide to play for the other country and experience lacrosse at the world stage? This happens in all sports. We have athletes who weren't born in the US but chose to represent the USA in a variety of sports. You take no issue with that, but when it's the other way around, faux patriotism rears it's head. That entitled tone of judging a player's personal decision is not very American.[/quote]

Problem with your theory is that the majority of these women playing for other countries do NOT have dual citizenship. They only have that heritage. This whole tournament is silly and I resent be forced to fund it with my US Lacrosse membership fee, so I am entitled to my opinion. We have one super team playing sub par competition. I would rather there be no team USA and disperse those girls on the various other teams. Now that would be fun! I can’t even watch this.[/quote]
Then don’t watch it. It’s about growing the game-plain & simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, they have no shot at playing for team USA. If you have dual citizenship, why WOULDN'T you decide to play for the other country and experience lacrosse at the world stage? This happens in all sports. We have athletes who weren't born in the US but chose to represent the USA in a variety of sports. You take no issue with that, but when it's the other way around, faux patriotism rears it's head. That entitled tone of judging a player's personal decision is not very American.

Problem with your theory is that the majority of these women playing for other countries do NOT have dual citizenship. They only have that heritage. This whole tournament is silly and I resent be forced to fund it with my US Lacrosse membership fee, so I am entitled to my opinion. We have one super team playing sub par competition. I would rather there be no team USA and disperse those girls on the various other teams. Now that would be fun! I can’t even watch this.[/quote]
Then don’t watch it. It’s about growing the game-plain & simple.[/quote]

In addition good High School teams would beat all the teams except the top 4-5 of the teams. The level of play for most games is not good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you are 100% correct. Which makes it a yawn festival. They need to find a way to make it more competitive. Definitely not growing the game. US Lacrosse could use this money in much better ways, such as funding for underprivileged kids. Just my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It actually amazes me that team Canada is even competitive with the US Team at this point . The games are hard to watch and are the rules in regard to dangerous propelling [ shooting} different at the international level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It actually amazes me that team Canada is even competitive with the US Team at this point . The games are hard to watch and are the rules in regard to dangerous propelling [ shooting} different at the international level.

For all the grief the NCAA receives at least they have approved a number of rules that make the college wlax much better to watch/participate than the current international games. The rules and officiating is terrible during this international wlax championships and shows how far the college games have progressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For all the grief the NCAA receives at least they have approved a number of rules that make the college wlax much better to watch/participate than the current international games. The rules and officiating is terrible during this international wlax championships and shows how far the college games have progressed.

Should just be US rules and NCAA rules only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should just be US rules and NCAA rules only.

Agree unless held up there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. North two illegal sticks tonight. The stringing of her stick specifically the bottom shooting string is the problem. The stick has such a whip on it and hold just like a boys stick. It creates lots of velocity and great handle. But the problem is from what I could see from stands is the ball doesn’t freely roll out of the stick when move back and forth, as it being stopped by the lip of bottom shooter and stopped. It didn’t look like they were looking at pocket depth at all, just movement of the ball.

Obviously a coach in this competition was all over this from the start as this is third called illegal stick on her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. North two illegal sticks tonight. The stringing of her stick specifically the bottom shooting string is the problem. The stick has such a whip on it and hold just like a boys stick. It creates lots of velocity and great handle. But the problem is from what I could see from stands is the ball doesn’t freely roll out of the stick when move back and forth, as it being stopped by the lip of bottom shooter and stopped. It didn’t look like they were looking at pocket depth at all, just movement of the ball.

Obviously a coach in this competition was all over this from the start as this is third called illegal stick on her.

Not enough for USA to beat down JV teams 20-0 they are also dirty illegal players. What a disgrace and shame under the premise of “growing the game”. Just remember you are all funding the circus!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a slow motion Video of one of her recent team USA goal celebrations where as she is jumping around she is clearly grabbing the strings of her stick and pulling them tight before she drops it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a slow motion Video of one of her recent team USA goal celebrations where as she is jumping around she is clearly grabbing the strings of her stick and pulling them tight before she drops it
she will soon be off to obscurity in the women's pre league and will not have to hear about her for another 4 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

she will soon be off to obscurity in the women's pre league and will not have to hear about her for another 4 years

Yea wonder if her stick has been illegal all through college? And, why is it necessary in the comp. They are playing now? It’s not. Ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. Reports are that she didnt drop her stick right away after scoring and the thin skinned (incompetent) refs responded by taking goal away and removing the stick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. Reports are that she didnt drop her stick right away after scoring and the thin skinned (incompetent) refs responded by taking goal away and removing the stick.
maybe she should just drop her stick right away like all the other players after scoring a goal...and stop acting like she just scored the game winning goal after every meaningless goal in blow out win. you don't see the other players on US team or any of the other players on the other teams act like this. Act like you been there before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Stanford and USC are joining the Big 10? That will be awesome and good for recruiting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe she should just drop her stick right away like all the other players after scoring a goal...and stop acting like she just scored the game winning goal after every meaningless goal in blow out win. you don't see the other players on US team or any of the other players on the other teams act like this. Act like you been there before.

Wrong again....previous to North penalty Treanor was told to drop stick in a timely fashion and was given a warning by the refs. As far as CN......According to the broadcast personnel the player you seem to have a problem with (CN) is a generational talent and is credited with changing the game for many young wlax players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Stanford and USC are joining the Big 10? That will be awesome and good for recruiting!

USC is in 2024/2025 school year. Nothing so far on Stanford.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND going Big Ten too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are some of things parents do that annoy club coaches and college coaches?
Just listening to the webinars and its one of the things the college coaches confer with club on.
Aren't all parents cheering for their kids?
does it annoy them when the parents cheer? Im not talking about the obviously obnoxious dads who get thrown out at the games, but ive seen some overly gregarious cheering. Would that annoy a coach that badly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Cup lacrosse is a joke. Can’t even watch it. US team thinks they are in a showcase. Reminds me of NBA all star game. How many unnecessary behind the back shots can they take.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND going Big Ten too

Big Ten is going to have to change their name with all the additions to the conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND going Big Ten too
UCLA and USC joined the Big 10. No word on ND yet.
I can’t imagine what this addition will do to travel budgets ( schools and parents lol) and academic scheduling ( missing school days for travel. )

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Cup lacrosse is a joke. Can’t even watch it. US team thinks they are in a showcase. Reminds me of NBA all star game. How many unnecessary behind the back shots can they take.

The best games have been the England vs Canada and England vs Aus.
Even matched games - Im sorry I didn't start watching until the end. I will have to remember that the next time.
It's almost as if the USA team is TOO good to be playing.

USA should have opted for some younger players. It almost looks a bit greedy on the part of the older players playing in their fourth World Cup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even matched games - Im sorry I didn't start watching until the end. I will have to remember that the next time.

USA should have opted for some younger players. It almost looks a bit greedy on the part of the older players playing in their fourth World Cup.
How did TC get MVP of the tournament? Ridiculous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should of been KT. TC too old to be playing, had to be pulled from the draw several times. Give some younger players a chance that are better than her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should of been KT. TC too old to be playing, had to be pulled from the draw several times. Give some younger players a chance that are better than her.
I don’t think she’s too old to be playing-not much older then KT…I think KT deserved it based on play….what did TC do to deserve it above her?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have the Committed Games in Philly next weekend.
Have there ever been any decommits as a result of performance at these games?

How about an increase in scholarship monies?

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard