Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,276
Posts347,121
Members2,494
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team PA should have been in main bracket total joke. Why only 2 teams just take top 10 teams with record, goals allowed. They had same record as Machine and beat them head to head. Definitely top 10 team.

Everyone had the same info handed out at the beginning, team pa should have brought a better d unit as goals allowed was the next tie breaker…. Give credit to team pa for being the only team that beat 91 but also give credit to 91, they won it all

PA had 7th fewest goals allowed in tourney and were in toughest bracket so that logic feeds in to why they should have been in. Only 2 from same division is not way to do it when they seed it by goals allowed. Would love to know what happened to them vs True makes zero sense. Beat Machine and 2Way very good teams.[/quote]
If that was the structure of the tournament, that's the way it goes. taking the top 2 of each pool is how the World Cup is done as well. The only change Id Suggest is the top 10 ranked teams overall out of pool play. But youd have arguments of stronger versus weaker pools.

Win your games and control what you can. Everyone knew the format going in.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did team 91 get in the playoffs and pa did not?[/quote]

Three teams go 3-1 and all lost to one another. So you go to goals allowed. PA allowed most of the 3. So they are out[/quote]

Team PA should have been in main bracket total joke. Why only 2 teams just take top 10 teams with record, goals allowed. They had same record as Machine and beat them head to head. Definitely top 10 team.[/quote]

Stop embarrassing yourself. Take the L, move on.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wasn’t BBL up 5-0?

How about machine getting the cakewalk in playing true Annapolis lol....while express, bbl and eclipse had to play the game of knockout . BBL had to get through express and eclipse to get to the finals and we're spent . World series director stankiwoos in bed with 91. May as well not even played the final and handed 91 their medals and left.
[/quote]


Team 91 looks for the assist second half. BBL went to dodges and not looking for the assist. Ball moves faster than the player.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSL was a great event. Outstanding experience with on age kids, great officials, and perfect facilities. Congrats to Team 91. You earned it.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WSL was a great event. Outstanding experience with on age kids, great officials, and perfect facilities. Congrats to Team 91. You earned it.

WSL was fine. My older son played WSYL 2 years ago and younger son got to play this year. Overall experience was night and day and this year's event didn't come close. Hopefully WSYL returns with all the bells and whistles and sponsors. Or maybe folks get together and figure out a better way forward to give the 13us a first-class experience.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WSL was a great event. Outstanding experience with on age kids, great officials, and perfect facilities. Congrats to Team 91. You earned it.

WSL was fine. My older son played WSYL 2 years ago and younger son got to play this year. Overall experience was night and day and this year's event didn't come close. Hopefully WSYL returns with all the bells and whistles and sponsors. Or maybe folks get together and figure out a better way forward to give the 13us a first-class experience.

If it wasn’t for WSL jumping in, my son would never have had the U13 experience of playing on age kids from all over the country. I’d also argue the competition was equally as good as years past, minus Maryland teams, given the many 3-1 records and one goal games. Not comparing to WSYL, but WSL was hands down the best tournament my kid has ever played in. I am sure WSL event will only get better. Be great to find some other tournaments with great competition and also the good vibes for the entire family.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is a decent club, 91 is better overall. Change my mind

Don’t need to change your mind. They all offer the same product and all copycat one another. So what do you use to grade a club? Is it to be on the best team? Cost? Directors actually talk to the customers? Playing time? Roster size? College recruiting when ready? Because when you really look at the best clubs by HS grade on LI, which is when things level out..it is the 2023 S2S OGs, 2024 Legacy, 2025 91, 2026 Express. They all cost about the same, they all will have multiple recruits (S2S has 14 I think) and they all have great coaching. But that is just for the privileged A teams. For me, I think the best club is one that gives equal treatment to all their teams. In fact, because the big clubs have fallen down on that, we have 2nd tier clubs because they are B level, but sold as an A team. And second, I think a great club is one that sizes their roster correctly.

The best club is the one that fits your kids need. What’s good for one is not good for another. All players are different different skill level. Different personalities different students etc. the end game is not going to be the same for all the kids. You need to place your child in the best situation for their personal growth. For some that may be one of the lesser known clubs.
All the top clubs have double digit recruits each year. They also have kids that played on the those top teams that don’t get recruited. Don’t get blinded by the shiny name. That said the shiny name clubs may be the best fit for some and will help those kids tremendously. Choose carefully don’t worry about the name worry about what’s best for your kid

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team PA beating 91 and half the cost of tuition . Team PA won great job boys !! Enough said

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Annapolis added kids from other clubs to fill out their roster, there were a variety of helmets on that team. Their only losses in the event were to BBL (twice) in the regional and Machine (twice) this weekend. Beating PA seems reasonable in that light. Seeding these teams for pool play seems very inexact given how different many of the rosters are from normal.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If team pa just beat true during pool play, you would be in the champ bracket... You lost 7-1. Maybe you are the joke!

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loud mouth dip spitter wasn’t on the coaching staff so he couldn’t have been on the sidelines!

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Joined: Aug 2019
B
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
B
Joined: Aug 2019
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Team PA beating 91 and half the cost of tuition . Team PA won great job boys !! Enough said


Words of a true sore lost 😂😂😂😂 try again o wait you can’t

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.

C’mon every club has this holdbacks. Including the major LI clubs.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loud mouth dip spitter wasn’t on the coaching staff so he couldn’t have been on the sidelines!

Use of tobacco by a coach or player of any kind is a penalty.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Team PA beating 91 and half the cost of tuition . Team PA won great job boys !! Enough said

Jersey Express beat BBL in the pool play. Maybe the WSL should have skipped bracket play and just let those 2 play a title game….give it up already.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Team PA beating 91 and half the cost of tuition . Team PA won great job boys !! Enough said

Jersey Express beat BBL in the pool play. Maybe the WSL should have skipped bracket play and just let those 2 play a title game….give it up already.

Team PA did not understand rules obviously which is on them.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now does Rage and Express players go elsewhere
because world series is done and disappointing performance ?

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team PA beating 91 and half the cost of tuition . Team PA won great job boys !! Enough said[/quote]

Pretty sure I saw those team pa kids with a bunch of different helmets, I can only assume that they are paying for team pa and another team do your point is pointless

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now does Rage and Express players go elsewhere
because world series is done and disappointing performance ?


I wouldn't put rage and express in the same sentence. Rage squeaked in with a nine sead and went 0-4. Express was one of the top teams and lost to bbl (who went to the final )by one goal in the last minute of their game . Losing to bbl by one goal in the final minute while machine beat them by one goal in the final minute is hardly a disappointment that would have people running for the exits .

Rage on the other hand had their fogo taken from them two weeks before the qualifiers for machine . Machine really pissed a lot of rage parents off and there is no turning back. Things have gotten ugly and I would be surprised if they keep any if that team together.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now does Rage and Express players go elsewhere
because world series is done and disappointing performance ?

Chaos until tenth grade

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine didn't take Rage F/O . That F/O main mission was crack that Machine Roster .

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess he put himself on the roster?….Way to be a team player leaving 2 weeks before the start of Rages most important season…nothing but class in youth lax 😂😂😂

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Machine didn't take Rage F/O . That F/O main mission was crack that Machine Roster .


Should have cracked it at tryouts in July not two weeks before the world series qualifiers. Screwed rage and people were furious and rightfully so....let's see who has the courage to leave like they said they would.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind that no one would dispute an organization like 91 would have a higher percentage of D1 recruits vs their total membership however many players from other organizations fill d1 rosters also. Not going into d2 3 etc. If your son is a ttemendous player he'll make it even if you choose a team with less fluff but maybe less headache

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep in mind that no one would dispute an organization like 91 would have a higher percentage of D1 recruits vs their total membership however many players from other organizations fill d1 rosters also. Not going into d2 3 etc. If your son is a ttemendous player he'll make it even if you choose a team with less fluff but maybe less headache


Sounds like the rebels are trying hard on here to recruit some unhappy people for tryouts lol

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Machine didn't take Rage F/O . That F/O main mission was crack that Machine Roster .


Should have cracked it at tryouts in July not two weeks before the world series qualifiers. Screwed rage and people were furious and rightfully so....let's see who has the courage to leave like they said they would.

Oh no they were so Furious . Furious to who ? With other parents and wont say a word to the Organization and directors because “YOU” dont wanna be “THAT” parent . All sideline talk to other parents . Buy YOU will tryout once again and once again have an increase for your B Team and pay 5k plus AGAIN !!!

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep in mind that no one would dispute an organization like 91 would have a higher percentage of D1 recruits vs their total membership however many players from other organizations fill d1 rosters also. Not going into d2 3 etc. If your son is a ttemendous player he'll make it even if you choose a team with less fluff but maybe less headache


Sounds like the rebels are trying hard on here to recruit some unhappy people for tryouts lol

No. The person said less headache.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep in mind that no one would dispute an organization like 91 would have a higher percentage of D1 recruits vs their total membership however many players from other organizations fill d1 rosters also. Not going into d2 3 etc. If your son is a ttemendous player he'll make it even if you choose a team with less fluff but maybe less headache

Who cares about college D1 lacrosse. Does anyone ? Barley any scholarship money that brings no fans to the game. Ever see a March April d1 game no one is in the stands and no one really cares about the dead end sport .

Sounds like you should not be in the stands then, leave the stands to the happy people we have. good plan.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too much bitterness out there and on this thread . My son plays lacrosse because he loves it and I like it for him because it's a great supplement to his academics which will always be first . Along the way he is making friendships even across the field with opposing players . There is a mutual respect among some of the kids now and that's fun to see. Life is too short to be so bitter ,just do what makes your son happy regardless of where he plays . It's a simple thing to do ..just ask him " are you having fun "...if the answer is yes then continue as is if not then make a change . But still no reason to be so bitter . The bitter parents are obvious and it spills over to their kids . Sad

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Keep in mind that no one would dispute an organization like 91 would have a higher percentage of D1 recruits vs their total membership however many players from other organizations fill d1 rosters also. Not going into d2 3 etc. If your son is a ttemendous player he'll make it even if you choose a team with less fluff but maybe less headache

Anyone that has any knowledge at all about high level lacrosse ( D1, NESCAC, etc ) knows that lacrosse is a Very tight knit community. You may not be making millions after college, but you’ll set yourself up for a great career with the contacts you make from here.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Guess he put himself on the roster?….Way to be a team player leaving 2 weeks before the start of Rages most important season…nothing but class in youth lax 😂😂😂


Too bad. Machine demoted a kid about 2 weeks before qualifier

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.

C’mon every club has this holdbacks. Including the major LI clubs.

Nope. Especially ot wsyl.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.


91 dominates what exactly? Winning by one goal in the last few seconds of a game is hardly dominating. They also got smoked weeks before at consecutive tournaments . So relax guy . Enjoy your wsyl moment that nobody will remember in a few weeks lol. And watch your players leave because they're not developing. Word on the street is some machine players are leaving regardless of winning wsyl. And rage is all leaving .

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.


91 dominates what exactly? Winning by one goal in the last few seconds of a game is hardly dominating. They also got smoked weeks before at consecutive tournaments . So relax guy . Enjoy your wsyl moment that nobody will remember in a few weeks lol. And watch your players leave because they're not developing. Word on the street is some machine players are leaving regardless of winning wsyl. And rage is all leaving .
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.


91 dominates what exactly? Winning by one goal in the last few seconds of a game is hardly dominating. They also got smoked weeks before at consecutive tournaments . So relax guy . Enjoy your wsyl moment that nobody will remember in a few weeks lol. And watch your players leave because they're not developing. Word on the street is some machine players are leaving regardless of winning wsyl. And rage is all leaving .


I don’t like 91 parents but that 27 team can pass and they value the assist. Your roster has to be full of kids that can catch and pass under duress. BBL didn’t have that. Team 91 can swing the rock better than most.
Parents are insane.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.


91 dominates what exactly? Winning by one goal in the last few seconds of a game is hardly dominating. They also got smoked weeks before at consecutive tournaments . So relax guy . Enjoy your wsyl moment that nobody will remember in a few weeks lol. And watch your players leave because they're not developing. Word on the street is some machine players are leaving regardless of winning wsyl. And rage is all leaving .

Where are they going? Who is better? Smh

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.

C’mon every club has this holdbacks. Including the major LI clubs.

Nope. Especially ot wsyl.

Look at the ranked players the last three years. All older and all from major clubs.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents and coaches on the 27 Machine are out of control. Rubs off on the kids too, as they are one of the worst trash taking teams I have seen. Need to be taught to win with class as they are going to lose a lot in the upcoming years and what goes around comes around. Two one goal wins, games could have gone either way, losses in the two previous tournaments and a hard road at NLF…Machine isn’t Gods gift to lacrosse like they think they are.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dominates, Maryland are all double hold backs and you parents really need to get a life.

C’mon every club has this holdbacks. Including the major LI clubs.

Nope. Especially ot wsyl.

Look at the ranked players the last three years. All older and all from major clubs.

Of course the top ranked players come from the big clubs. The big clubs give them free tuition so they can be one of the top teams. Then they carry extra players to cover those kids free tuition. When the top team of an organization wins. They can charge the same amount for a second and third team. Make even more money
I can tell you for fact that the top 3-5 players are getting a free ride or reduce ride This also helps come recruiting time. The more D1 commits the better.

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Demoted a kid? What does that mean?

Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4