BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I saw, they barely made it to the semi-finals. Heros white nearly took them out, final score 3-2.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well the team was there

They lost in the semi finals in a 20 minute game They looked terrible Saturday really good Sunday

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I saw, they barely made it to the semi-finals. Heros white nearly took them out, final score 3-2.

Well the team was there

They lost in the semi finals in a 20 minute game They looked terrible Saturday really good Sunday
Certainly not their lawyer but beating Primetime by 10 with the quality wins they have this summer is not barely anything. Having not seen the game would guess it was the short games but I do think it’s funny they beat hero’s green by 4 and white by 1. Wins are wins at this age as we’ve seen I guess. No style points

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the team was there

They must have a fan base since it seems like every MD parent went to watch all their games. Wins or losses they still will be the most highly recruited 25s. Sounds like that’s what everyone is upset about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the team was there

They must have a fan base since it seems like every MD parent went to watch all their games. Wins or losses they still will be the most highly recruited 25s. Sounds like that’s what everyone is upset about.

just happy everyone is getting along better this year

no daddy ball
consistent coaches at every event
attending tourneys
and the girls treating each other with respect when things go wrong

the sky is the limit !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What quality wins are you talking about for Primetime. They beat Heros Green by 1, SW by 2. That's their best quality wins. Aces and Capital maybe.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time lost to Hero’s Green by 1 point at Lax for the Cure……

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primetime beat Hero’s who are ranked #1 PT is ranked 5th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Hero’s has had 3 subs for the last 4 weeks due to injuries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Hero’s has had 3 subs for the last 4 weeks due to injuries.

Everyone has significant injuries Everyone Please stop acting like it’s only Hero’s. They are the only ones using it as a crutch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are still showing up and playing without 6 girls. Not sure I can say that about YJ.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think crutch is the correct word. Hero’s is struggling no doubt, but Prime Time is still losing to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many posts would there be here if you were required to attach your names to it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How many posts would there be here if you were required to attach your names to it?

Just yours I guess !! Wait……

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, we played much better on Sunday. We have a # of key players on the mend & there is a huge drop-off with our new players!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to the town of riverhead school board you made a great decision

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

Not good enough to win. 3rd best team in age group at best

Is there something wrong with that. You people are nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got back from Under Armour 150. Play was great. Most teams were competitively balanced. My daughter had an amazing time playing with all different kids. Got lucky with the weather. Recruiting ROI non existent. Saw three coaches (Xavier, Clemson and ND) all weekend watching the 2025 girls once. Figured they would all be watching the 24's but there were a few times where there were no 2024 games going on, but the coaches didn't come watch the teams. Was it worth the 1K plus. Yes if you were going there to just play games and have fun. No from a recruiting standpoint. (Hopefully a 2026 parent sees this for next year.) I am assuming the AS will be the same thing for the 2025, but judging by the amazing time my daughter had, I'm sure she could care less spending my money. Plus this may be the last year where there is no pressure of just playing for the fun and not worrying about messing up in front of coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 was some of the best competitive lacrosse I've seen, well balanced teams.
My daughter had a great time, so that made it worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 was some of the best competitive lacrosse I've seen, well balanced teams.
My daughter had a great time, so that made it worth it.

Amazingly they did a great job balancing the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

Nothing is wrong with it, people are jealous. Same reason people root against the Yankees. Also, the blue team is generally unlikable because people think they have an unfair advantage:

1. D1 coach training the girls and usually matching up wits with little Suzie's Dad during games
2. Farm teams playing at A-E levels to pull from, including elevates goalie system
3. CR - who just wins and wins again, it seems like she couldn't actually lose even if she tried to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

Nothing is wrong with it, people are jealous. Same reason people root against the Yankees. Also, the blue team is generally unlikable because people think they have an unfair advantage:

1. D1 coach training the girls and usually matching up wits with little Suzie's Dad during games
2. Farm teams playing at A-E levels to pull from, including elevates goalie system
3. CR - who just wins and wins again, it seems like she couldn't actually lose even if she tried to

Nope. Pretty sure some of the parents from Spallina's team are included with the other nuts on this site. This site should be used for useful information. Instead it's used as a sounding board for parents talking trash about 15 years olds, their team, town or their coaches. And I'm not blind. It's not just here, it's everywhere. I listened to some clown from Ohio for two straight days complain about a 15 year old goalie throwing the ball away in the last minute of a game costing their team 1st place. Guy also cut up the D3 coach who "messed with the lineup." It's what happens when they live through little Suzie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

CRs teams looking much mor weak recently than in the past. No more YJ dominance. It started with the ‘23s and has trickled down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRs teams looking much mor weak recently than in the past. No more YJ dominance. It started with the ‘23s and has trickled down.[/quote]

Ridiculous statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got back from Under Armour 150. Play was great. Most teams were competitively balanced. My daughter had an amazing time playing with all different kids. Got lucky with the weather. Recruiting ROI non existent. Saw three coaches (Xavier, Clemson and ND) all weekend watching the 2025 girls once. Figured they would all be watching the 24's but there were a few times where there were no 2024 games going on, but the coaches didn't come watch the teams. Was it worth the 1K plus. Yes if you were going there to just play games and have fun. No from a recruiting standpoint. (Hopefully a 2026 parent sees this for next year.) I am assuming the AS will be the same thing for the 2025, but judging by the amazing time my daughter had, I'm sure she could care less spending my money. Plus this may be the last year where there is no pressure of just playing for the fun and not worrying about messing up in front of coaches.

No 25s are getting watched till November at earliest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRs teams looking much mor weak recently than in the past. No more YJ dominance. It started with the ‘23s and has trickled down.

Ridiculous statement[/quote]

Really? Look at the records! 24’s getting nervous and should be. Not so many going high. YJ has fallen off . FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the jabroni phonies ranked outside the top 10 and behind lomo

overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

overrated

Looks to me like the new coaches still trying to figure out who does what on that team, costing them games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

overrated

Looks to me like the new coaches still trying to figure out who does what on that team, costing them games.

Same with the YJ 24s as well. Changing up coaching on the two teams before this season is def. Costing them games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

overrated

Same with the YJ 24s as well. Changing up coaching on the two teams before this season is def. Costing them games.

The talent at yj24 hasn’t gotten better. 2-3 really good ones on Weiner team. The rest haven’t developed or gotten slower / out of shape. Gotta be a D1 athlete first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Juniors Open for 25’s on boys side was not very good Hoping it is better for girls. Son is a 24 that age was organized well. many of the 25 boys parents requested refunds as teams were incomplete and for some games they played the Olympic rules of small sided.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roster sizes at junior Open for girls is way to large. They needed to add another team and trim the rosters from 25-26 girls to 21/22. Overall play has been okay. Felt skill level at UA150 was better. I did appreciate the 2 hour practice on Tuesday, for girls to get to know each other. Wasn’t a fan of 2024s and 2025s playing 1 game at a time, when there was an open field available. Teams had to sit around 3/4 hours between games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roster sizes at junior Open for girls is way to large. They needed to add another team and trim the rosters from 25-26 girls to 21/22. Overall play has been okay. Felt skill level at UA150 was better. I did appreciate the 2 hour practice on Tuesday, for girls to get to know each other. Wasn’t a fan of 2024s and 2025s playing 1 game at a time, when there was an open field available. Teams had to sit around 3/4 hours between games.

Rosters too big. Big drop off after first line went out on most teams. It won’t be an event we do again. Not many coaches there for the 24 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an event we would do next summer. Coaches allowed girls to play selfish ball. Rosters too large.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an event we would do next summer. Coaches allowed girls to play selfish ball. Rosters too large.

You can’t do it next year anyway. It’s only for rising Jrs. ( unless you have another kid). Yes, money grab. Someone made ALOT of money on a useless event. But your daughter did get her roster and photo put up on Instagram. I bet your daughter also played in All LI Lax game. Wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can’t do it next year anyway. It’s only for rising Jrs. ( unless you have another kid). Yes, money grab. Someone made ALOT of money on a useless event. But your daughter did get her roster and photo put up on Instagram. I bet your daughter also played in All LI Lax game. Wake up!

It’s grad year 24 and 25. Talking to parents across all teams say same thing, certain club coaches trying to highlight their club kids who can’t finish at cage. Shame.
Lots of film will be had of those kids turning ball over, so I guess that was worth it. Good times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25's talent level was higher at UA 150, but liked the team practice and venue for this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it needs to be managed a little better and shortened by a day. Could have done scheduling better as there was way too much time sitting around. Competition was great. Lots of the top girls playing. Don’t see why coaches wouldn’t attend this? it’s great competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it needs to be managed a little better and shortened by a day. Could have done scheduling better as there was way too much time sitting around. Competition was great. Lots of the top girls playing. Don’t see why coaches wouldn’t attend this? it’s great competition

Poor choice of dates right after the 4th of July. Even college coaches want a little down time. Not to mention the first day of the event (July 5) fell during a Dead Period so no coaches could attend that day regardless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches there today and watching 2025's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of coaches on the side lines at the last game for Champions.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard