BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 236 of 267 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People we're complaining about the teams at Millon. Take a look at the loaded crabfest

holdbacks and easiest grouping - the way crabs ensures they make it to day 2.

Crabfeast = money grab for the Crabs club. Four fields at Goucher, two grass fields are in terrible shape, the stadium grass field isn’t much better. Over a hundred teams, $175 per player. Huge revenues. garbage fields with not enough parking. Teams come from all over to play in this one. Why?

Why Sweetlax Invite had so many colleges and great teams at oldest levels. Changing.

Crabfest had most of the top teams in the country. With over a hundred teams - no single facility would be able to accommodate this event (i.e. DE Turf). Also need to be near a big city for the thousand hotel rooms. So what other central location you would put this tournament near?

Columbia and use all the HoCo turf fields. Compared with HoCo facilities, Goucher is a dump.

All you jabronies are too blind or dense to see it. It’s about profit margins with crabs. He does whatever it takes to make his teams seem better than they are to draw the large crowds to his tournaments and camps. He’s a marketer not even a former lacrosse player. He used goucher because his mini-me assistant coach, works at goucher.

Wow, Sounds like your son got cut from Crabs, Maybe look inward and see if your son is up to elite lacrosse like our sons are. Tryouts are soon for Crabs, Good Luck

Another well thought out response. What else do u know about everyone on this thread??

Seriously ? We know it is true. Elite is only for a select few. Takes hard work and determination. What most Crabs are willing to do to play elite with the best. Once again, look inward not outward, there is the source of your issue

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zero holdbacks on Sweetlax!!

Crabs doesn’t have holdbacks either.

Crabs typically have the most on high school teams. That is how they drive wins.

Tryouts are coming up, maybe this is your year for an elite team or maybe not again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs typically have the most on high school teams. That is how they drive wins.

Tryouts are coming up, maybe this is your year for an elite team or maybe not again.

Not Crabs. He is a scammer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
👍🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you know? Is you son playing for them. Mine does, both Upstate and Navy, and once again i will tell you, NO HOLD BACKS. Yep they are big. But the biggest baddest kid # 14 is the youngest on the team. Sorry your on age boys can't beat them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is sweetlax next tournament?? Dodging Hawks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you know? Is you son playing for them. Mine does, both Upstate and Navy, and once again i will tell you, NO HOLD BACKS. Yep they are big. But the biggest baddest kid # 14 is the youngest on the team. Sorry your on age boys can't beat them.

“I’ve never seen a bigger, stronger, faster, or a more mature looking group of rising freshmen, almost as if they were in the wrong age category. It was visually evident and they were dominant from the moment they played their first game at the Naptown Challenge. Apparently they are all rising ninth graders, although they could be 14, 15 or even 16 year olds by the end of June.” - Quint Kessenich on Sweetlax Navy team

https://laxallstars.com/2022-naptown-challenge-recap-quint-kessenich/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolute Stud and an even better kid. My kid played with him at NLF Futures. Bright future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the need for two teams? Assume you mix in kids from both teams for Upstate and Navy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was Sweetlax at WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was Sweetlax at WSYL?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“I’ve never seen a bigger, stronger, faster, or a more mature looking group of rising freshmen, almost as if they were in the wrong age category. It was visually evident and they were dominant from the moment they played their first game at the Naptown Challenge. Apparently they are all rising ninth graders, although they could be 14, 15 or even 16 year olds by the end of June.” - Quint Kessenich on Sweetlax Navy team

https://laxallstars.com/2022-naptown-challenge-recap-quint-kessenich/
This was the best response ever to a POS dad on BOTC. Well done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be on age if they went to the World Series last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be on age if they went to the World Series last year?

So they won the World Series ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it come true. Even the oracle Quint Kessenich mocks their ages . The team is loaded with older boys, not sure why you need to justify the holdbacks playing within the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do, but it is only a few . Crabs do it the right way, all within the rules

The entire starting lineup is holdbacks. I could name after name on the team that is 15 and will be 16 shortly.

It’s a joke that this is even allowed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The entire starting lineup is holdbacks. I could name after name on the team that is 15 and will be 16 shortly.

Completely inaccurate but thanks for playing!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know birth dates of crabs players??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone did not have what it takes to be an elite Crab lacrosse player. As has been stated, only a few top elite players make the Crabs. Sorry, maybe put in the effort

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone did not have what it takes to be an elite Crab lacrosse player. As has been stated, only a few top elite players make the Crabs. Sorry, maybe put in the effort

That was a joke about Crabs not having holdbacks. A Crabs 7th grade team and older w/o holdbacks is like 4th of July w/o a parade….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs Lacrosse. Zero holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This topic has been beaten to death; what elite team does not have holdbacks? Oh yeah Sweetlax!! LOL Anyone complaining needs to look no further than their own organization; trust me if your son is playing in the elite tournaments his team has holdbacks!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love to see Crabs get parodied, but FYI this troll writes just like the Predators troll, the "Pride of Baltimore and Soon to be Talk of the Nation" guy. Would take a wager the guy is a Team 91, Rock, or Koopers coach...somebody who could never beat Crabs but then, even worse, got undercut by Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
July 24 and 25 91 Md tryouts. Looking for goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All parents know the better kids on competing teams. Of the crabs better players …. Number 1, 2, 13, 21, 24, and 50. Who is not a holdback??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All parents know the better kids on competing teams. Of the crabs better players …. Number 1, 2, 13, 21, 24, and 50. Who is not a holdback??

Your obsession with the crabs players is concerning and you need professional help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a ZERO. No need to hear from you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryout season should move to August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers Lacrosse. Zero holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot 28

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love to see Crabs get parodied, but FYI this troll writes just like the Predators troll, the "Pride of Baltimore and Soon to be Talk of the Nation" guy. Would take a wager the guy is a Team 91, Rock, or Koopers coach...somebody who could never beat Crabs but then, even worse, got undercut by Predators.

Looks like someone is upset about not being able to participate at a high level like Crabs do. Since you mentioned a few teams including the Talk of Baltimore, I suspect we have us a Hawks parent here. Hawks are great at early grades, once the going gets tough at HS level, not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot 28

LOL thanks Dad but not on the list. Does he start? Tell him to keep working.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like someone is upset about not being able to participate at a high level like Crabs do. Since you mentioned a few teams including the Talk of Baltimore, I suspect we have us a Hawks parent here. Hawks are great at early grades, once the going gets tough at HS level, not so much.[/quote]

That doesn’t tell the whole story. When most teams start adding national players and collecting talented kids from clubs around the area - mostly guest players - most of the Hawks teams remain local and stable. It results in them being more of a top 10-15 team instead of top 5. Some parents prefer it that way. Others don’t. BOTC gets to pile on. I say good for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they lost in semi's to LI Express 10-9. They have beaten the other WSYL final team (Tigers) numerous time in the last 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax doesn’t have holdback and the giant middie (#14) is the youngest kid on the team. Scary…

Please tell us more fibs. Sweetlax has several holdbacks and their Fl team is mainly holdbacks. National Team is over the top with holdbacks. And I know !

Not entirely sure of the Florida kids, but the Sweetlax Upstate boys are essentially the same players from last years world series team. None of the upstate kids are reclassed and one upstate defender missed the world series cutoff by a few weeks. Just better on-age players. The majority of the navy team is from the 2026 Upstate NY team and attend public schools, which don’t allow reclassing. Also, If you watched any of the navy games, you’d see the upstate helmets dominate PT. In fact, the Sweetlax Upstate team beat the Sweetlax Florida team 13-5 a few days prior. Again, no holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got it. No holdbacks on sweetlax or crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they lost in semi's to LI Express 10-9. They have beaten the other WSYL final team (Tigers) numerous time in the last 2 years.

Ha, Express will lose to Sweetlax very soon. VERY soon. Keep talkin. And good try, you lost to Tigers last three times. Reminder you also lost to the Hawks bad in the last meeting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Primetime tournament this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Primetime tournament this weekend?

Primetime Tourney the tournament of NO holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
Page 236 of 267 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard