BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
thats a no brainer topguns 2016

Guess you have not spoken to any college coaches , many feel your 2016 team is weak and not a lot of D1 talent.Feel the 2015 TG team is much deeper with a lot more D1 talent. Just saying.

That logic doesnt work well for YJ 2016, if a bunch of kids who cant make D1 roster beat them, that makes them what? D3 candidates? Just saying.

Take your time reading this so you can possibly understand, TG2016 has never beaten YJ 2016. The Florida game was essentially won by a few very talented 2015 players who are D1 level kids. Some of your best 2016 kids did not even step onto the field in that game so what does that say about your TG 2016 talent?

Goals scored in final against YJ one 2016 Player 6 one 2015 player 4 one 2016 player 4 ttl 14

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you have not spoken to any college coaches , many feel your 2016 team is weak and not a lot of D1 talent.Feel the 2015 TG team is much deeper with a lot more D1 talent. Just saying.

That logic doesnt work well for YJ 2016, if a bunch of kids who cant make D1 roster beat them, that makes them what? D3 candidates? Just saying.

Take your time reading this so you can possibly understand, TG2016 has never beaten YJ 2016. The Florida game was essentially won by a few very talented 2015 players who are D1 level kids. Some of your best 2016 kids did not even step onto the field in that game so what does that say about your TG 2016 talent?

TG black an YJ blue 2016 played only twice.. yes the YJ won both games, although by a combined 3 goals. in fact in the only "full" length game the TG had a 3 goal lead early in the second half.. The YJ came back to win by a goal and I give the coach and players credit for their poise.. but a lot of YJ parents were quietly Sh**g their pants thinking they might lose to the team in the trashy jersey's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a very important person, if college coaches are speaking to you re: all TG 2016 players. Did they go indepth and explain what they like and don't like about each player. I just think it's weird that all the college coaches you speak to are fixed on TG 2016, you do realize there are other clubs out there that are probably worse than TG 2016, and I can't beleive the college coaches aren't talking about them. Do you realize how stupid you sound when you make comments like that. If you are just trying to stir the pot, that's one thing. If you really beleive what you are saying, I feel bad for you.

Actually they do not go in depth at all, have spoken about a few individual players who they believe are legit D1 players and team strength in the 2016 age group in general. Many are very open about discussing different club teams.I should not have said weak but will say not a lot of stand out talent.The team is very balanced with good players but have been told many times that the college coaches are looking for the stand out kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All this complaining is getting old, I am sure if the rest of the parents and players from your team knew who your were, they would tell you to put a sock in it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showing your ignorance again. I will say this slowly..... This Florida Tournament was not a 2016 or 2015 tournament, it was a U15 Tournament. So I guess age wise, the U15 TG girls are better than the U15 YJ girls. Sorry that you have to stack your 2016 YJ team with all older girls to win, but I guess if it's win at all cost, that's what you have to do.

What are you talking about. Too funny you call someone ignorant and then go on to state things that you are clueless about."Stack your YJ 2016 team with all older kids" , just shows what a moron you are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG black an YJ blue 2016 played only twice.. yes the YJ won both games, although by a combined 3 goals. in fact in the only "full" length game the TG had a 3 goal lead early in the second half.. The YJ came back to win by a goal and I give the coach and players credit for their poise.. but a lot of YJ parents were quietly Sh**g their pants thinking they might lose to the team in the trashy jersey's

They probably were Sh.. their pants because no one wants to lose to a team they think they should beat. .Seems to me if the only games played between two teams are won by the same team then its obvious who the better team is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showing your ignorance again. I will say this slowly..... This Florida Tournament was not a 2016 or 2015 tournament, it was a U15 Tournament. So I guess age wise, the U15 TG girls are better than the U15 YJ girls. Sorry that you have to stack your 2016 YJ team with all older girls to win, but I guess if it's win at all cost, that's what you have to do.

What are you talking about. Too funny you call someone ignorant and then go on to state things that you are clueless about."Stack your YJ 2016 team with all older kids" , just shows what a moron you are.

I'm not going to resort to name calling, because I can actually put a thought together. you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older). It's math, I'm sure you've heard of it. MORON... I Lied.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They probably were Sh.. their pants because no one wants to lose to a team they think they should beat. .Seems to me if the only games played between two teams are won by the same team then its obvious who the better team is.

Actually I agree with you. there are some very talented and athletic girls on the YJ 2016 team, and I think they are a better team . That said I think the TG team is stronger than you give them credit for. if they played 10 times I can see the TG winning 3 times..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not going to resort to name calling, because I can actually put a thought together. you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older). It's math, I'm sure you've heard of it. MORON... I Lied

So a complete tool like you who has no idea what they are talking about is accussing some of the YJ defo players of being so called hold backs or having been left back in school.Please tell us how you would know this and why a tool bag like you would feel the need to make up lies about these young girls.Put this thought together, why would someone come onto this site and make false accusations about kids on other teams? Answer because their kid is just not very good and they need a reason to justify the fact that their kid is obviously mediocre at best, or maybe your kid is just too good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not going to resort to name calling, because I can actually put a thought together. you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older). It's math, I'm sure you've heard of it. MORON... I Lied

So a complete tool like you who has no idea what they are talking about is accussing some of the YJ defo players of being so called hold backs or having been left back in school.Please tell us how you would know this and why a tool bag like you would feel the need to make up lies about these young girls.Put this thought together, why would someone come onto this site and make false accusations about kids on other teams? Answer because their kid is just not very good and they need a reason to justify the fact that their kid is obviously mediocre at best, or maybe your kid is just too good.

On behalf of all involved in both TG anf YJ, you two need to stop, you are embarassing yourselves, your teams and your clubs. They are both good teams with many players college coaches would love to have, leave it at that and walk away.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The word Moron is very fitting here. If you would take the time to read what you write and what others write, you would know I never said anything like that. My daughter has friends on the team and I think the girls are good players. I am not the one who comes on the site and slams other teams. All I was doing was stating a fact. Why don't you look at all the birth dates of all the kids on Defo's team and make sure everyone is born the same year. Now listen, I am not asking what year they graduate, I am sure they all graduate 2016. I am not even questioning the YJ Org. Again, I'll say it slow..... Everyone that graduates in 2016 is not born the same year. All I was ever saying is that U15 and 2016 teams are different. I don't think you have the brain power to understand that. You keep saying that TG won in Fla because of 2015 kids. Those kids were U15, and the tournament was U15. Again, i'm not going to say anything about your daughter or any other YG girl. So go ahead, talk crap about my daughter if you would like to, I know my daughter will be going to a great college and she'll probably be playing LAX there as well.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

On behalf of all involved in both TG anf YJ, you two need to stop, you are embarassing yourselves, your teams and your clubs. They are both good teams with many players college coaches would love to have, leave it at that and walk away.

Amen. Let's end this back and forth, it's going nowhere and never will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland 2016 parent here...just want to thank all of you for making this forum far more entertaining than LaxPower. Allow me, an unbiased observer, to settle this; YJ's 2016 Defo is, BY FAR, the best 2016 team. End of story. Top Guns 2016 not in the same zip code. My daughter's team has played them both and the talent level on that YJ's team is unparalleled, especially at the offensive end of the field. Their D and goalie are OK, but once they get the ball transitions into the offensive zone, they are fun to watch. But, by all means, continue on with the name calling, tomfoolery and typical Long Island behavior. Love it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland 2016 parent here...just want to thank all of you for making this forum far more entertaining than LaxPower. Allow me, an unbiased observer, to settle this; YJ's 2016 Defo is, BY FAR, the best 2016 team. End of story. Top Guns 2016 not in the same zip code. My daughter's team has played them both and the talent level on that YJ's team is unparalleled, especially at the offensive end of the field. Their D and goalie are OK, but once they get the ball transitions into the offensive zone, they are fun to watch. But, by all means, continue on with the name calling, tomfoolery and typical Long Island behavior. Love it!

Yeah, sure...you're a Maryland parent - very creative, but we know you're from the YJ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" you do realize that someone who graduates in 2016 can be older than other kids in the grade. For instance, if your child is anything like you she could be 18 right now and scheduled to graduate in 2016. I hope you also realize that all the girls on the 2016 YG team weren't born the same year (and that would make some of them older"

Don't be such a coward, you were obviously implying that some of the Defo kids are so called hold backs. Let me guess your kid doesn't get to play at GC but its an age thing or politics.Thanks for telling us that not all kids were born on the same day very enlightening.If you actually followed along I agree TG U15 should be considered the best as they won the U15 tournament as I have stated.The problem has been with some of your TG buddies who feel because of that your 2016 should be considered as the best when in reality not even top 5.

To the poster from Maryland good luck saying anything positive about YJ, many of the TG parents cannot believe it possible.Powder while I agree with you,so I will not post in regard to this any more,if you do not feel his comments were implying that some Defo players are age inappropriate for 2016 and needed to be addressed than you are clearly biased.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey genius topguns team in florida that won the u 15 national championship had 24 girls on roster, 20 were 2016 and 4 were 2015. just like all the other teams. nobody can help it if YJ dropped the ball on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey genius topguns team in florida that won the u 15 national championship had 24 girls on roster, 20 were 2016 and 4 were 2015. just like all the other teams. nobody can help it if YJ dropped the ball on this one.

Did the poster not say TG should be considered the best U15 team? What exactly is your problem ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the poster not say TG should be considered the best U15 team? What exactly is your problem ?

I think that it goes back to the original statement, that TG 2016 couldn't win a game without the 2015 players. In fact, the 2016 team wouldn't rank near the top 5. Too much anger out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a no brainer. When u win the u15 national championship. U are the best u 15 team in the country. ,. What dont u understand ....

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard