BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ-A barely beat a Heros Green by 3 goals down 5 girls to injury, and scrapped by a Capital team by 1 goal. Playing 4 tough teams this weekend saw the L's coming.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why did YJ-A drop out of Genesis?

Didn't he do the same thing last year?

Saw this yesterday and asked few people in that circle Their team was registered for 8 team tournaments and had to drop two of them and this was one they dropped

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw this yesterday and asked few people in that circle Their team was registered for 8 team tournaments and had to drop two of them and this was one they dropped

I like the "they were scared" narrative better. Had at least three losses ready to be teed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. He just noticed yesterday they were scheduled for 8 tournaments. Noticed right after the day Genesis finalized the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. He just noticed yesterday they were scheduled for 8 tournaments. Noticed right after the day Genesis finalized the roster.

since YJB likes plastering their #3 ranking around even after going 0-3 let them play YJA schedule

they wouldnt score 5 goals all tournament

they should practice more and post less

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone list me those 8 tourneys? website is only showing 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone list me those 8 tourneys? website is only showing 5.
Spotty WiFi in Baltimore maybe I counted more than 5
Live love lax ,summer Gen , lax for cure , G8, US Nationals , !Maryland cup they are also registered for the World Cup festival tournament as is my daughters team in Baltimore. Not sure the 8th tournament they are in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
website has 6 posted not 5.....they added 2 and withdrew from 2. They are playing 6 tourneys. Not sure where you people get your information from.....half of the time it's made up. why does everyone care about their schedule if your daughter is not on the team? they have not lost to anyone except heroes in years and they were not at full strength either (multiple injuries and a kid at NYS final 4) when they won by 3 the other day. these are facts not assumptions nor fabrications

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
website has 6 posted not 5.....they added 2 and withdrew from 2. They are playing 6 tourneys. Not sure where you people get your information from.....half of the time it's made up. why does everyone care about their schedule if your daughter is not on the team? they have not lost to anyone except heroes in years and they were not at full strength either (multiple injuries and a kid at NYS final 4) when they won by 3 the other day. these are facts not assumptions nor fabrications

Thinks it pretty obvious why. They cancelled for the second year in a row after the schedule comes out because they are short players. Come out and say that Rankings means everything to them and they don't want to play top teams down players. But don't wait until the day the schedule comes out and go "oh we have too many tournaments."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People in Jersey are bored Not sure why people are so hung up on this Sounds like more of an error from the tournament director No team or teams are playing more than 5 tournaments so yes clearly there was a mistake here and coaches and teams don’t register their teams the clubs do

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People in Jersey are bored Not sure why people are so hung up on this Sounds like more of an error from the tournament director No team or teams are playing more than 5 tournaments so yes clearly there was a mistake here and coaches and teams don’t register their teams the clubs do

That team knew what tourneys they were registered for, for quite some time now. Why cancel now and not a month ago? I think the tournament schedule has been on the club website for months?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team knew what tourneys they were registered for, for quite some time now. Why cancel now and not a month ago? I think the tournament schedule has been on the club website for months?

did you make hotel reservations?

If so, did you cancel them before the schedule came out

simple as that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Jersey found something to do... Got real quiet real fast yesterday....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha, hope you're not a detective. Guy left his job from New Jersey, went home and then posted from his house in NY.

The fact that you think it was a mistake by the tournament director is ridiculous. For the seventh time. Same thing happened last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha, hope you're not a detective. Guy left his job from New Jersey, went home and then posted from his house in NY.

The fact that you think it was a mistake by the tournament director is ridiculous. For the seventh time. Same thing happened last year.

No matter what the reason, who cares? it doesnt affect you so why are you so bothered?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing on this board affects any of us really, we're here for the trash talk and cheap thrills, pure and simple....

That and to track Jersey's movements all day long.... He's in Westchester atm .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina stud attacker did not play in LI games last night of top 40 Freshman, told due to injury (not substantiated), perhaps that is why they cancelled, did not want to compete without her, assume not given that there are plenty of other girls on the team... who knows?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina stud attacker did not play in LI games last night of top 40 Freshman, told due to injury (not substantiated), perhaps that is why they cancelled, did not want to compete without her, assume not given that there are plenty of other girls on the team... who knows?

That is silly. Spallina is not scared of anyone. Why is everyone so preoccupied with what his team is doing. Who cares. Worry about your own team and daughter.

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is silly. Spallina is not scared of anyone. Why is everyone so preoccupied with what his team is doing. Who cares. Worry about your own team and daughter.

Deja vu all over ……. Crazy posts all summer regarding who’s coaching and in what tourneys, and then they’ll show up at us lax nationals and beat everyone again. 60% of roster hasn’t changed in 6 years nor have the results. People leave team. People join team. Team wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deja vu all over ……. Crazy posts all summer regarding who’s coaching and in what tourneys, and then they’ll show up at us lax nationals and beat everyone again. 60% of roster hasn’t changed in 6 years nor have the results. People leave team. People join team. Team wins.

No doubt best team in my opinion. But he also did the same last year. I can't see why it can't be both. Not jealous. Was looking to play them because as I said, they are the best. Now my daughter's team plays Eagle Stix which is still a good team but much more beatable. Obvious where my daughter plays now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Spallina plays they win, so leave it alone if they drop or are not in certain tournaments. No one can really argue this.

The ranking formula can certainly be argued as tainted. If you keep playing top competition but lose EVERY time team should drop much further down until they beat a team ranked ahead of them. Ditto for teams that win and drop. System flawed and the problem is that parents freak out about the rankings. I'm just yapping into the wind here, I know, but just sayin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Parents should know better, the girls who think they're beaten by a team before they even play is the bigger problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to everyone today. Perfect day for lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams suprise anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams suprise anyone?

Heroes Green. Didn't look like a Top 3 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros Green is down 6 girls due to injury. Only playing with 16 girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, they are still playing even without their injured girls! More than you can say for some other top 2025 teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, they are still playing even without their injured girls! More than you can say for some other top 2025 teams!

I see what you did there. =)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli had a bounce back weekend, 4-0 despite several injuries... Tales of their demise seem to be exaggerated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli had a bounce back weekend, 4-0 despite several injuries... Tales of their demise seem to be exaggerated.

not a relevant team anymore just another b team

the best players left and the rest of the talent isn’t that serious about lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not a relevant team anymore just another b team

the best players left and the rest of the talent isn’t that serious about lacrosse

If you consider the second best team on the island irrelevant, I guess you're right then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Spallina is at L4C and in playoffs. Is the update wrong ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

They lost in the semi finals in a 20 minute game They looked terrible Saturday really good Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

They lost in the semi finals in a 20 minute game They looked terrible Saturday really good Sunday

Not good enough to win. 3rd best team in age group at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

I think that is fair but this age is very interesting they could lose this weekend then it wouldn’t surprise anyone if they won next as w have even seen this summer every weekend teams change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

I think that is fair but this age is very interesting they could lose this weekend then it wouldn’t surprise anyone if they won next as w have even seen this summer every weekend teams change.

I think M&D will come out on top as clear #1 by end of summer. HHH really gave YJ a wake up call at L4C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

I think M&D will come out on top as clear #1 by end of summer. HHH really gave YJ a wake up call at L4C.

Saw that but they then demolished a very good Primetime team. I agree w the previous poster about the roller coaster ride of 9th grade girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the team was there

M&D lost to TG, who was beat by every other team for the last 2/3 weeks. Don’t get crazy. YJ will be fine, Heros will be fine, HHH will be fine. Anyone can win at anytime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
surprised to see YJ struggle with Hero's B team in the playoffs.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard