Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Bearded_Kaos - 07/03/22 03:31 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:07 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:01 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:44 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,550
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 152 of 160 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 159 160
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #386176 06/22/22 05:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t SW add players going into summer also? Their roster looks big.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386287 06/23/22 01:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.


I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386289 06/23/22 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.


I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.
M&D has always had parent coaches

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386292 06/23/22 01:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.


I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.


Parents with excellent lax teaching background. Unlike you. Don’t be scared someone will now give an avaerage eval for your kid and she will have to compete for her spot in the team. MG will play the best to win!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386298 06/23/22 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.[/quote]
M&D has always had parent coaches[/quote]

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #386307 06/23/22 02:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers=no parents coaching their own.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386311 06/23/22 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Skywalkers=no parents coaching their own.

And SW isn't even close to nearly as good as Heros or M&D. Power to the parent coaches.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386318 06/23/22 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe not yet but that gap is closing. Plus you won’t have to worry about the coach playing their kid over yours.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386323 06/23/22 04:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe not yet but that gap is closing. Plus you won’t have to worry about the coach playing their kid over yours.

You’re right. Sw coaches would never ever play a different team in their own programs kid more than other to keep peace in the club! Good call.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386345 06/23/22 08:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
sounds to me like you all think integrity is worth the talk. They must be giving #1 and #2 teams a run for their money. If anyone was at integrity v MND game at L4TC they would know that it was a competitive game. I wouldn’t be surprised if integrity pulls through with a win vs hero’s and mnd weekend. The games in my opinion could go either way looking at both teams stats this weekend. Good luck to everyone!


On a side note, this coach for integrity has turned around the 26 team, heck three years ago no one knew of integrity. Props to her!

Didn’t integrity lose 8-2 and 9-3 the last 2 times to M&D. That’s isn’t real competitive!

Give them credit…at least they didn’t play in the second division at LFTC like SW. SW has so much more talent than Integrity, surprised they are not ranked higher.

Sw is playing for wins so the club gets more money with the sale !

Who is the club house favorite to take over SW? Seems like every team is YJ, 3D or True
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
sounds to me like you all think integrity is worth the talk. They must be giving #1 and #2 teams a run for their money. If anyone was at integrity v MND game at L4TC they would know that it was a competitive game. I wouldn’t be surprised if integrity pulls through with a win vs hero’s and mnd weekend. The games in my opinion could go either way looking at both teams stats this weekend. Good luck to everyone!


On a side note, this coach for integrity has turned around the 26 team, heck three years ago no one knew of integrity. Props to her!

Didn’t integrity lose 8-2 and 9-3 the last 2 times to M&D. That’s isn’t real competitive!

Give them credit…at least they didn’t play in the second division at LFTC like SW. SW has so much more talent than Integrity, surprised they are not ranked higher.

Sw is playing for wins so the club gets more money with the sale !

Who is the club house favorite to take over SW? Seems like every team is YJ, 3D or True

Doesn’t fit 3Ds model— they don’t own tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #386350 06/23/22 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a matter of time before the guillotine falls on the overconfidents
Tryouts are just 3 weeks away
Best time of year on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386352 06/23/22 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.
M&D has always had parent coaches[/quote]

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.[/quote]
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #386356 06/23/22 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best 10 teams in 2026 girls - real list
1. Hero’s
2. Aces
3. Jesters
4. M&D
5. Stars
6. Eagle Stix
7. Yellow Jackets
8. Pride
9. Integrity
10. Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386372 06/23/22 11:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.
M&D has always had parent coaches

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.[/quote]
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red[/quote]

Ok then ask to tryout for red only!
Next couple weeks will be interesting with practice tryouts coming too.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #386425 06/24/22 04:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.
M&D has always had parent coaches

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red[/quote]

Ok then ask to tryout for red only!
Next couple weeks will be interesting with practice tryouts coming too.[/quote]
Someone is a little testy. Getting nervous for tryouts I see. Sit back and watch all this explode.

Like Reply Quote
Page 152 of 160 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 159 160
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4