BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 58 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 57 58
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have plenty of other girls that can hog the ball

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D black getting beat at Live Love Lax-not all that obviously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just seemed like M&D was disjointed. Need to play as a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched M&D this weekend. Offensively they are not moving the ball. Couple girls trying to dodge thru the whole entire defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe working on getting film. Edit out all the bad plays just need the one time it worked.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just seemed like M&D was disjointed. Need to play as a team
That’s not a thing at M&D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It used to be team play, New players and coach change it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seemed like M&D was one of the few teams glad the tournament was cancelled. Rough weekend for a top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It used to be team play, New players and coach change it?

Not sure if a coaching change is needed, just a new philosophy.

Girls that cannot perform, play selfishly or run rogue should sit.

The issue is that all 3 coaches are parent coaches and their kids are some of the biggest culprits and will never sit.

When they are all on the same page they are one of the best teams out there.

Right now I don't think they could beat WAX or KP rec.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happens to teams that dodge from the top mostly -it works on weak defenses but not good defenses. Turnovers are turnovers and Mommy has to get her baby off the field . This kind of play doent work at the next level anyway.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So M&D and Hero’s struggling is Skywalkers the new top MD team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No! They will break down this summer too. They always play selfish and dodge too much. Some times it works some times it looks bad. M&D already beat SW this summer too. Just a matter of time till gets put it together

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's is injured, wouldn't say they are struggling. M&D just needs to right the ship. Skywalker's has never been the top team at 2025.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's is injured, wouldn't say they are struggling. M&D just needs to right the ship. Skywalker's has never been the top team at 2025.

Every team is injured hero’s missing a bunch saw YJ A missing some top kids as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same SW team that lost to M&D 2 weeks ago? and Prime Time last week? If anything I would say the age group has collectively gotten better but I think you need to hold off before you anoint your daughter top of the group SW mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn’t discount Skywalkers quite yet. They have strong girls on that team and a lot of talent. If the girls work together as a team, they could be a top team. Problem is there are a few girls whose parents highly encourage selfish play and that hurts the team. Other issue is certain girls only pass to their friends. If they can fix those two issues, they could definitely be the top team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have worked this way for many years and will not change unless one or two of them leave which is always possible…….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still can't believe SW didn't give the HG middy a chance to make the blue team. I guess you can't be better than a certain 2 middies,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you sure a HG player wanted to play with Skywalkers? Maybe they are waiting just like the Skywalker middie till end of July.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t think the player was the issue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you sure a HG player wanted to play with Skywalkers? Maybe they are waiting just like the Skywalker middie till end of July.

M&D middie went to Sw. Now going to Heros? Went to spsg. Now going to ndp.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two Queen Bee Moms could not get along. Well Hero’s has one or two Queens as well……

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The gossip on an anonymous forum is funny. You people will believe anything and everything written here. Hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

She was one the SW white team lastbyear

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still can't believe SW didn't give the HG middy a chance to make the blue team. I guess you can't be better than a certain 2 middies,

No HG middie tried out for SW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything learned this weekend? Who looks good going into LFTC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers looked good but played in lower bracket. M&D came together to win them all. Hero’s lost two to Monsters and Aces by one point. They have 6 players out on injuries so rest of season looks rough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that CC lax poached a GK from another club 1 day before first tourney. These clubs have no morals and the parents have to realize they will be duped eventually when they bring in another GK. Teaching the girls great character.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that CC lax poached a GK from another club 1 day before first tourney. These clubs have no morals and the parents have to realize they will be duped eventually when they bring in another GK. Teaching the girls great character.
Nine times out of 10 it’s because the parents contacted a different team. Don’t blame it on the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nine times out of 10 it’s because the parents contacted a different team. Don’t blame it on the coaches.
Agree. Coaches are not poaching. These moves are initiated by the player/parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CClax is a joke now anyway. More worried about tourney $$ than teams plus nightmare Annapolis parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have lost your minds. My daughter is on the CCLax team and it's just a bunch of girls who love to play lacrosse. At our team's level and at this age, there is no scheming for other players, no drama, and I can assure you, no "nightmare Annapolis parents." That's one of the freeing things about being on a mid-level club. We don't have unrealistic expectations and just want the girls to play well and have fun. We have committed coaches and girls who want to keep playing and improving. Players come, players go, and those are decisions that kids and parents make. I'm personally so glad that there are clubs at different levels so girls like my daughter can continue to play, even if they're not at the absolute top level. If you're spreading anonymous rumors about a second tier club or calling that club "a joke," you really need to take a look at yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have lost your minds. My daughter is on the CCLax team and it's just a bunch of girls who love to play lacrosse. At our team's level and at this age, there is no scheming for other players, no drama, and I can assure you, no "nightmare Annapolis parents." That's one of the freeing things about being on a mid-level club. We don't have unrealistic expectations and just want the girls to play well and have fun. We have committed coaches and girls who want to keep playing and improving. Players come, players go, and those are decisions that kids and parents make. I'm personally so glad that there are clubs at different levels so girls like my daughter can continue to play, even if they're not at the absolute top level. If you're spreading anonymous rumors about a second tier club or calling that club "a joke," you really need to take a look at yourself.
👏🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder how your parents would feel if MDU poached your GK before this weeks tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any 2025 teams looking for players or possibly to add a 2nd team? Sadly FCA is dropping their 2025 team. These are not elite players, but some solid players who love to play. They’ve been left hanging at a tough point in time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s is looking for a few spots. So many players injured.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like M&D is back. I was not there, but any insights on the play at Lax for the Cure would be appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would assume the teams that passed and shared the ball did well (M&D), and the team that was selfish most likely lost and didn't make the playoffs (SW), and the team with 20 kids injured ran out of gas (Heros).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played like they used too and Hero’s played well and made it to the playoffs with 2 subs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would add 4 Howard County based clubs in last 8. Or at one time not sure the base of all of them currently.

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 58 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard