BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 87 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie not holding up well for Integrity. Not the goalie the mom over hyped for anyone and everyone to hear. Just think this will carry over to Spalding High school. The same BS, the same noise, and will never make it in the IAAM top 4.[/quote]

Had first encounter with goalie mom this weekend at L4TC. She's totally screwing her daughter with her mouth and attitude and I can't imagine that any coach with half a brain would want this cancer on their team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Aces for winning this weekend. So nice to have a different club win. Hopefully this trend will continue and these more competitive clubs keep beating the number 1 and number 2 teams. Humble pie is what they all need.

Something to be said for a team whose roster goes through minimal changes every offseason. Aces was less talented but won because they have the best team, not the best collection of players.

Couldn’t be more true. There was no one standout on Aces, they moved the ball flawlessly. MND gave them a solid challenge, but their defense couldn’t stop the fast movement. Integrity got spanked- when Integrity faced solid top teams their only player (tall draw) gets outplayed. Integrity had no depth and no defense- Aces dominated that game.
Goalie not holding up well for Integrity. Not the goalie the mom over hyped for anyone and everyone to hear. Just think this will carry over to Spalding High school. The same BS, the same noise, and will never make it in the IAAM top 4.

Talking smack at the game and cursing. I think she realizes it too. Hasn’t shown much since joining and bright all kinds of drama

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stalker? what is your issue? acting like you don’t have a sticker on your car. number 1 or number 100 still support your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie success or failure is often times related to what happens before the shot, where the shooter is and how well they are defender. Nearly impossible to stop shots within 3-4 meters where no one is on shooter, not at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stalker? what is your issue? acting like you don’t have a sticker on your car. number 1 or number 100 still support your kid.

How about just sitting down and watching only. Clap when you can but keep your mouth shut. Your kid will appreciate it more.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Aces for winning this weekend. So nice to have a different club win. Hopefully this trend will continue and these more competitive clubs keep beating the number 1 and number 2 teams. Humble pie is what they all need.

Something to be said for a team whose roster goes through minimal changes every offseason. Aces was less talented but won because they have the best team, not the best collection of players.

Couldn’t be more true. There was no one standout on Aces, they moved the ball flawlessly. MND gave them a solid challenge, but their defense couldn’t stop the fast movement. Integrity got spanked- when Integrity faced solid top teams their only player (tall draw) gets outplayed. Integrity had no depth and no defense- Aces dominated that game.
Goalie not holding up well for Integrity. Not the goalie the mom over hyped for anyone and everyone to hear. Just think this will carry over to Spalding High school. The same BS, the same noise, and will never make it in the IAAM top 4.

Talking smack at the game and cursing. I think she realizes it too. Hasn’t shown much since joining and bright all kinds of drama

This is far from the truth. I stood with her and her family and not one but of this is true. You are a troll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What game did you watch?! Aces was the better team but in no way did they dominate and they weren't flawless. MND missed ALOT of shots and looked tired. Intergity tall draw girl should try out for MND Black.[/quote]
All those Tik Toks they put on social media. Looks exhausting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is far from the truth. I stood with her and her family and not one but of this is true. You are a troll.
OK Integrity mom your nose is really brown. Stop standing up for toxic parents and players, it really won’t get your daughter any more playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What game did you watch?! Aces was the better team but in no way did they dominate and they weren't flawless. MND missed ALOT of shots and looked tired. Intergity tall draw girl should try out for MND Black.
All those Tik Toks they put on social media. Looks exhausting.[/quote]
You realize M&D tryouts are one big tryout right? You aren’t showing up to the tryout stating you are trying out for each individual team it’s one tryout and the evaluators will place your daughter accordingly. This isn’t entitled tryouts and you pick your team. Classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie success or failure is often times related to what happens before the shot, where the shooter is and how well they are defender. Nearly impossible to stop shots within 3-4 meters where no one is on shooter, not at this age.
Actually I have seen the Heros goalie and the M&D black goalie make some very hard saves. Not just once but a lot. So your statement is of course. Practice, extra coaching, private lessons goes along way if you want to be the best and at the top.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds to me like you all think integrity is worth the talk. They must be giving #1 and #2 teams a run for their money. If anyone was at integrity v MND game at L4TC they would know that it was a competitive game. I wouldn’t be surprised if integrity pulls through with a win vs hero’s and mnd weekend. The games in my opinion could go either way looking at both teams stats this weekend. Good luck to everyone!

On a side note, this coach for integrity has turned around the 26 team, heck three years ago no one knew of integrity. Props to her!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize M&D tryouts are one big tryout right? You aren’t showing up to the tryout stating you are trying out for each individual team it’s one tryout and the evaluators will place your daughter accordingly. This isn’t entitled tryouts and you pick your team. Classic[/quote]

Repeat. She should try out and should make Black
Too good for Red

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize M&D tryouts are one big tryout right? You aren’t showing up to the tryout stating you are trying out for each individual team it’s one tryout and the evaluators will place your daughter accordingly. This isn’t entitled tryouts and you pick your team. Classic

Repeat. She should try out and should make Black
Too good for Red[/quote]
M and D black has better players then the Integrity girl. Maybe her BFF friend on M and D should switch to Integrity, her and her parents would fit right in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds to me like you all think integrity is worth the talk. They must be giving #1 and #2 teams a run for their money. If anyone was at integrity v MND game at L4TC they would know that it was a competitive game. I wouldn’t be surprised if integrity pulls through with a win vs hero’s and mnd weekend. The games in my opinion could go either way looking at both teams stats this weekend. Good luck to everyone!

On a side note, this coach for integrity has turned around the 26 team, heck three years ago no one knew of integrity. Props to her!
Props to the Integrity coach for taking the 2026 team and imploding the team with chaos and zero trust in her ability to coach. Girls are leaving and will be trying out for other other teams. Maybe you all will get the MD United girls. Great job Integrity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Props to the Integrity coach for taking the 2026 team and imploding the team with chaos and zero trust in her ability to coach. Girls are leaving and will be trying out for other other teams. Maybe you all will get the MD United girls. Great job Integrity

It’s a B club. The 24s were all MDU Girls and doing well, the 27s will fall apart without their coach. Every other year on the club is mid level B, One or two grad years very bottom A. Terrible recruiting at the older levels, only draw is the tie to Spaulding. 26 parents are slowly realizing this, and the mistake of joining and leaving a good thing. Think hard before switching, the grass is not always greener….. Watch out for the empty promises.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the goalie mom whose actually great entertainment for the opposition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t integrity lose 8-2 and 9-3 the last 2 times to M&D. That’s isn’t real competitive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t integrity lose 8-2 and 9-3 the last 2 times to M&D. That’s isn’t real competitive!

Give them credit…at least they didn’t play in the second division at LFTC like SW. SW has so much more talent than Integrity, surprised they are not ranked higher.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW will jump up this year once the tryouts settle out. Intergrity won't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give them credit…at least they didn’t play in the second division at LFTC like SW. SW has so much more talent than Integrity, surprised they are not ranked higher.

Sw is playing for wins so the club gets more money with the sale !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of the win/loss record of Integrity at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Integrity has a lot of drama. Look how much their roster has grown since the beginning of the season. At one point they had 26 girls. How much playing time do you think your daughter is going to get with 26 girls or more on their roster? Do you think they are going to be loyal to your daughter now or recruiting time? Integrity is the last thing they have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, coach brought team together to explain the financial implications of winning to 14yr olds. Heard several times during the tournament him yelling “show me the money” as goals were scored. You realize what a ridiculous statement this is right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of the win/loss record of Integrity at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Integrity has a lot of drama. Look how much their roster has grown since the beginning of the season. At one point they had 26 girls. How much playing time do you think your daughter is going to get with 26 girls or more on their roster? Do you think they are going to be loyal to your daughter now or recruiting time? Integrity is the last thing they have.
Some girls play the entire game, the other 10 sit the bench or play 2 min a game. Traveling far to watch your kid only 2 min a game. No thanks people wake up and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity mentality is take as many as they can get, year round. Those four additional girls they added after the summer tryouts and roster set was an additional $10,000 for the club owner. Unfortunately those players that joined after summer when the the roster was a high 23 players probably never would have agreed to another year knowing 27 girls would be on a roster going into NGLL. 3 goalies and 24 field players- let that sink in, half the girls are now seeing the field 4 minutes a game going into expensive away summer tournaments. Think wisely before tryouts this year. I know we will!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Skywalkers "for sale"? Are you referring to the program being sold? Not aware of what people are saying regarding the Sale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t SW add players going into summer also? Their roster looks big.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.

I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.

I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.
M&D has always had parent coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents with excellent lax teaching background. Unlike you. Don’t be scared someone will now give an avaerage eval for your kid and she will have to compete for her spot in the team. MG will play the best to win!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really respected M and D for not having parent coaching but now I see things have changed. Now politics will influence many decisions for this team . Even if the coach is running the defense… playing time for their kid will be positively affected .. M and D now resembling heros green.[/quote]
M&D has always had parent coaches[/quote]

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers=no parents coaching their own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers=no parents coaching their own.

And SW isn't even close to nearly as good as Heros or M&D. Power to the parent coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe not yet but that gap is closing. Plus you won’t have to worry about the coach playing their kid over yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe not yet but that gap is closing. Plus you won’t have to worry about the coach playing their kid over yours.

You’re right. Sw coaches would never ever play a different team in their own programs kid more than other to keep peace in the club! Good call.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the club house favorite to take over SW? Seems like every team is YJ, 3D or True

Who is the club house favorite to take over SW? Seems like every team is YJ, 3D or True

Doesn’t fit 3Ds model— they don’t own tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a matter of time before the guillotine falls on the overconfidents
Tryouts are just 3 weeks away
Best time of year on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D has always had parent coaches[/quote]

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.[/quote]
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best 10 teams in 2026 girls - real list
1. Hero’s
2. Aces
3. Jesters
4. M&D
5. Stars
6. Eagle Stix
7. Yellow Jackets
8. Pride
9. Integrity
10. Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.[/quote]
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red[/quote]

Ok then ask to tryout for red only!
Next couple weeks will be interesting with practice tryouts coming too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG was a parent coach, lest not forget people.
Integrity is guilty as well. NO parent coaching for M&D Red[/quote]

Ok then ask to tryout for red only!
Next couple weeks will be interesting with practice tryouts coming too.[/quote]
Someone is a little testy. Getting nervous for tryouts I see. Sit back and watch all this explode.

Like Reply Quote
Page 57 of 87 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard