Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 04:05 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 03:58 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 03:49 PM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 03:04 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 03:03 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,153
Posts341,699
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 59 1 2 57 58 59
Re: Team 91 MD
Anonymous #385803 06/21/22 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Boy wonder showed up today for 91 2023 team. For Duke’s sake, i hope the ACC is weaker than little ol Looneys since we held him SCORELESS lol

He was sleepy from signing autographs at PLL the night b4. When he plays with this 23 team, his point total is negative as he shoots sub-20% with many of his poor shots resulting in fastbreak goals going the other way.

Thats funny. The hype has been unbelievable from his main promoter. Well say, it worked on Ty , ECD, and all the rest.
Looks like it also worked in the MIAA playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #385811 06/21/22 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 91 2026 team has 6-8 kids who will make their MIAA varsity teams.No other 2026 team in HoCo will have half as many.

#1 that's a near-obvious troll statement and easily untrue. Claiming that Crabs, Hawks, ML, and FCA won't have 3-4 kids each ("half of 91's") to make varsity rosters? Oh come on.

#2 Hello moving goal posts. The standard posted by the 91 Coach above was not "making varsity MIAA" it was "STARTING AS FRESHMEN."

And the 2026 91MD team has maybe 1 kid - total - who will start as a freshman........ unless at MIAA-C or public HS (which again questions the "top high schools" 91 mantra).

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #385825 06/21/22 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the 2026 91MD team has maybe 1 kid - total - who will start as a freshman.

LOL....Is this attack dad?? Start??? He will start on Fresh/Soph

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #385827 06/21/22 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy wonder showed up today for 91 2023 team. For Duke’s sake, i hope the ACC is weaker than little ol Looneys since we held him SCORELESS lol

He was sleepy from signing autographs at PLL the night b4. When he plays with this 23 team, his point total is negative as he shoots sub-20% with many of his poor shots resulting in fastbreak goals going the other way.

He is the best attackman in MIAA bar none. Future Duke HOF . possibly NCAA scoring title in 3/4th year

He's not even the best attackman in his family.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #386004 06/21/22 09:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats funny. The hype has been unbelievable from his main promoter. Well say, it worked on Ty , ECD, and all the rest.

Well said Mark, Give it to the 9th grader.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #386090 06/22/22 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better start clearing wall space for another “I love me” wall Mark. Sounds like he may need a bigger one than you.

Last edited by Team BOTC; 06/22/22 10:08 AM. Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #387830 Yesterday at 08:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was engineered to be #1. It was clear he didn’t have a chance at being #1 in his on- age class so they re-classed him with a school transfer. The top 22 players were on- age and showed more promise in 9th grade. Dad is engineering the clone of who he wanted to be.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #387882 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was engineered to be #1. It was clear he didn’t have a chance at being #1 in his on- age class so they re-classed him with a school transfer. The top 22 players were on- age and showed more promise in 9th grade. Dad is engineering the clone of who he wanted to be.

As an MIAA dad, the sad thing to me is that the kid, pre-holdback, was an outstanding student and still a really good lax player who would have gone D1, probably on scholarship, as a 2022. He would have played varsity in 9th grade, no doubt. The kid is a natural leader off the field as well, and there was no "emotional maturity" need for a holdback. The transfer and hold back were all for Dad's marketing. No justification for it. And I'm a capitalist and a realist but I find that sad.

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #387884 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s going to duke. Sounds like holding him back worked? Another smart move by Mark!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 59 of 59 1 2 57 58 59
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard