BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard S2S losing kids at every age. Just not very good. TZ from legacy is a very good coach, but not director. Directors need to be truthful, his new name should be Pinocchio

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree
1. Igloo
2.S2S
3.Rebls
4. 91

LMAO S2S Stop Trolling... You aren't top 5. You played Rebs twice lost by close to a combined 20 goals. Rebels and Igloo 1 and 2. Prob Rebs one since they controlled last two meetings. 91 just went winless in a 31 tournament. They are bad, please keep them out of conversations until they pouch a full team or fly better kids in. From 31s teams I have seen, these are top 5 with Igloo/Rebs on top.

1. Rebels
2. Igloo
3. Madlax
4. Annopolis Hawks
5. Bethesda

Solid Teams: NXT, Express East, Crabs
How Good are they?: 2 Way, Laxxachussets, Orange Crush, Sweetlax

This couldn't be more accurate...
I agree with previous post,
1.igloo
2bethesda
3 Rabels
4 Madlax
5.laxachuesettts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has beaten Igloo both times in 1 goal games, not sure how you have Igloo above them. Bethesda probably has the series lead over Madlax, I would go:
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

All of these teams could beat any of the others on any given day, except for probably Rebels, they've handled (4-6 goal wins) Madlax and Hawks in DE, and recently Igloo. Should be a really fun summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please explain Eskimo s over Rebels , when last game was 7-1 Rebs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has beaten Igloo both times in 1 goal games, not sure how you have Igloo above them. Bethesda probably has the series lead over Madlax, I would go:
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

All of these teams could beat any of the others on any given day, except for probably Rebels, they've handled (4-6 goal wins) Madlax and Hawks in DE, and recently Igloo. Should be a really fun summer.
I would go
1. Igloo
2.rebels
3..madlax
4.bethesda
5.laxachuesetts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

Rebels are a little overrated. You can only train robotic execution to a talent upper limit. The better athletes from the other programs erases that maniacal 5 practice/week advantage. It’s already showing in the tournaments. Low end talent has limits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

Rebels are a little overrated. You can only train robotic execution to a talent upper limit. The better athletes from the other programs erases that maniacal 5 practice/week advantage. It’s already showing in the tournaments. Low end talent has limits.

They go 3 days a week. Have great coaching (as you mention) and are getting better each week. Definitely the team to beat right now. Take down Laxachusetts and Igloo this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

m

Imagine referring to a group of 3rd graders as “Low end talent” …not to mention the best team at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Rebels
2. Bethesda
3. Madlax
4. Igloo
5. Hawks

m

Imagine referring to a group of 3rd graders as “Low end talent” …not to mention the best team at this age group.

This team is the opposite of robotic hit us with something different each time we play them. They are an awesome group of 7/8 year olds give them props Jesus. Congrats rebels!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are now 18-0 in tournament play. Think they should be ranked, well, maybe, that’s right #1. Credit to Iglioo at #2(nothing wrong with that) no team is really close to them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting analysis, every game I’ve seen I thought the complete opposite. Igloo is a team that has been together for 3 years and extremely well coached and the Rebels, who are a first year team are WAY more athletic. Guess the results speak for themselves .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This did not age well! Rebels BEAT igloo again. Win Championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting analysis, every game I’ve seen I thought the complete opposite. Igloo is a team that has been together for 3 years and extremely well coached and the Rebels, who are a first year team are WAY more athletic. Guess the results speak for themselves .

From a team perspective looks like Rebels are the ones who look like they’ve been together for 3 years. Kudos to the coaches. Just this summer they are undefeated and have wins against

Igloo - 3x
Laxachusetts
Crabs
Madlax
Hawks
Express East
Legacy
Shore 2 Shore

Played up in 2030 and won champ.

Pretty undisputed #1 at this point

Would assume rebels and igloo tryouts are filled with all the top kids on LI not on ones of those teams already.

My Rankings would be

Rebels
Igloo
Bethesda
Laxxachusetts
Madlax

Jersey express with a nice OT game vs Igloo yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Rebels and Igloo is a good matchup, but to be honest I think Igloo has beaten Rebels way many more times...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Rebels 31’s, great tournament win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a team perspective looks like Rebels are the ones who look like they’ve been together for 3 years. Kudos to the coaches. Just this summer they are undefeated and have wins against

Igloo - 3x
Laxachusetts
Crabs
Madlax
Hawks
Express East
Legacy
Shore 2 Shore

Pretty undisputed #1 at this point

Would assume rebels and igloo tryouts are filled with all the top kids on LI not on ones of those teams already.

My Rankings would be

Rebels
Igloo
Bethesda
Laxxachusetts
Madlax

Jersey express with a nice OT game vs Igloo yesterday.
I would go
1.Igloo
2.Rebels
3.Madlax
4.BBL
5. Jersey Express

And i agree Igloo and Rebels far ahead of the pack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo dad- you can’t rank Igloo above Rebels when the Rebels have won the last three match ups. They’re both phenomenal teams but right now it’s Rebels #1 and Igloo #2. They could absolutely keep flip flopping over the next decade but your ranking is completely subjective instead of objective. It was a great weekend of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels and Iglioo coaches get along and respect each other. Kids have friends on opposite team. No fights on parents sides. Just a lot of fun and amazing talent for this age on both. Enjoy it and maybe chill on the rankings for a bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo - 3x
Laxachusetts
Crabs
Madlax
Hawks
Express East
Legacy
Shore 2 Shore

Rebels played those HoCo teams this summer? I think only Igloo and S2S have played HoCo teams this summer. Crabs are bottom half of HoCo. Rebels played up in Lehigh sure but they played headstrong fcol. That they seem to have Igloo's number which means they're definitely a top team but not so sure they'd be anything better than 50/50 against Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels went to the Spring Thaw earlier this season and beat MadLax 11-6, Hawks 8-3, and Crabs 7-1. They were all solid teams and it’ll be great to play again. Why do people have a hard time giving the Rebels credit? Our boys work really hard and we respect that your kids do too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring thaw hoco teams are not season/summer hoco teams. Nobody has problems giving Rebels credit and it certainly seems like they're a top team. If they have Igloo's number and Igloo was competitive with top hoco teams this summer (they beat BLC and lost to madlax), then they're right there. But in all the Rebel posts about "rankings" (in 3rd grade no less), it's probably Igloo+Rebels+top 1/2 of hoco in first tier, bottom of hoco + best of rest LI + laxachusetts + jersey express + nxt, etc.

Also, you don't need to start artificially lowering the age of the Rebels artificially to compensate; 0% chance rebels have any 7 yo on team let alone active player 7yos. 31s should be 9. Many hoco teams feed from private schools with "pre-1st" (lol) so there are indeed a # of 10 year olds on clubs like madlax, blc, and hawks. But LI lax also has it's reclass nuances so let's not act like Rebels or Igloo are 9yo purists either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo - 3x
Laxachusetts
Crabs
Madlax
Hawks
Express East
Legacy
Shore 2 Shore

Rebels played those HoCo teams this summer? I think only Igloo and S2S have played HoCo teams this summer. Crabs are bottom half of HoCo. Rebels played up in Lehigh sure but they played headstrong fcol. That they seem to have Igloo's number which means they're definitely a top team but not so sure they'd be anything better than 50/50 against Madlax.

They beat Madlax by like 5-6 goals this spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring thaw hoco teams are not season/summer hoco teams. Nobody has problems giving Rebels credit and it certainly seems like they're a top team. If they have Igloo's number and Igloo was competitive with top hoco teams this summer (they beat BLC and lost to madlax), then they're right there. But in all the Rebel posts about "rankings" (in 3rd grade no less), it's probably Igloo+Rebels+top 1/2 of hoco in first tier, bottom of hoco + best of rest LI + laxachusetts + jersey express + nxt, etc.

Also, you don't need to start artificially lowering the age of the Rebels artificially to compensate; 0% chance rebels have any 7 yo on team let alone active player 7yos. 31s should be 9. Many hoco teams feed from private schools with "pre-1st" (lol) so there are indeed a # of 10 year olds on clubs like madlax, blc, and hawks. But LI lax also has it's reclass nuances so let's not act like Rebels or Igloo are 9yo purists either.

Just like spring thaw rebels teams aren’t the same as summer teams… weird argument. All teams progress through spring / summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are my new rankings after this weekend.
1. 91 iron/titans (name changes depending on weather)
2. Igloo
3. Rebels
4. Everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are my new rankings after this weekend.
1. 91 iron/titans (name changes depending on weather)
2. Igloo
3. Rebels
4. Everyone else.

Lol, troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like spring thaw rebels teams aren’t the same as summer teams… weird argument. All teams progress through spring / summer.
So somehow the missing players from both teams in spring makes it a wash? All we know is:
* Rebels have Igloo's number
* Igloo have played with top HoCo teams this summer (once) and played competitively, winning playoffs but losing in pool
* This summer Rebels have played nobody of note except Igloo this past weekend
* (rebels spring thaw roster is 95% now roster)

I think it's probably Rebels, Igloo, top 4 from HoCo as the top tier/elite teams, and then there's a big of a bulge bracket in the next tier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So somehow the missing players from both teams in spring makes it a wash? All we know is:
* Rebels have Igloo's number
* Igloo have played with top HoCo teams this summer (once) and played competitively, winning playoffs but losing in pool
* This summer Rebels have played nobody of note except Igloo this past weekend
* (rebels spring thaw roster is 95% now roster)

I think it's probably Rebels, Igloo, top 4 from HoCo as the top tier/elite teams, and then there's a big of a bulge bracket in the next tier.

How do you know rebels roster?

Rebels have played and beat igloo 3 times since May. Best laxxachusetts, S2S and anyone else on their schedule. Plus best all 3 in HOCO. Not saying they will stay the #1 but hard to put anyone else above them now.

Agreed that that is the top tier and anyone can knock off anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you have information that disproves that the spring 2022 rebels roster was materially different from summer 2022 rebels roster? I have information on the spring rosters of the HoCo teams at spring thaw and they were about 60% strength. E.g. ML DMV kids playing for ML Capitol (they did not remain on Capitol roster for HoCo season)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is rebels have a few 4th graders on their team. I’d agree they are top team at the moment. Interesting that 91 not even in the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop already. It’s early elementary school. This means nothing. Look at these clubs older teams, 2024,2025,2026,2027. These are the important years. Not many people care who the best or 2nd best 8 year old boys team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is rebels have a few 4th graders on their team. I’d agree they are top team at the moment. Interesting that 91 not even in the mix.

There are no 4th graders... but there are 2nd graders...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 not playing anyone because they don’t want a mass exodus. Great strategy for their 31 team. Cyclones were destroying everyone this time last year. Their 31 team is not good but has has good athletes that would be smart to try out a different and less expensive product!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no 4th graders... but there are 2nd graders...
It's best to talk about ages because we all know the reclassification hijinks that go on. Like imagine thinking "man, little Connor really needs an extra year of scholastic preparation before he *checks notes* goes from Kindergarten to 1st grade."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop already. It’s early elementary school. This means nothing. Look at these clubs older teams, 2024,2025,2026,2027. These are the important years. Not many people care who the best or 2nd best 8 year old boys team is.
This is correct order
1. Igloo
2.Rebels
3. Madlax
4.bethesda
5. Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs? They are bottom tier of HoCo what are you even talking about? Rebels have Igloo's number so not sure how you have them reversed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few 2nd graders maybe, no 4th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing interesting. It's 3rd grade lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are by far # 1 that’s the tooth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo smacked rebels around at stimson past weekend
1. igloo
2.rebels
3. madlax
4. bethesda
5. Eclipse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels AA team is called Stealth. They’re the ones who beat Igloo the past 3 times but they didn’t participate in this tourney. Sorry man. But congrats on your win.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard