BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,680
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 87 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we talk about coaching. It makes a difference. Is a parent coach beneficial ever??

As long as a parent coach has any influence on who plays where and fir how much …. It is NOT beneficial

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on which one. My D had a great one , who also ran the club. She learned a lot about the game and no Daddy ball. Then she switched teams and had 26 y/o ex-player who was on her cell phone most of the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is M&D Red doing? Are they going to face any competition?

They are doing well, 2-0 which is first in their group. Likely won’t play any stiff competition until playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we talk about coaching. It makes a difference. Is a parent coach beneficial ever??
MDU and Integrity have mommy ball coaches. Is it working for the team? Only daughter and daughter friends play.. No skills, just get the ball run and try to shoot but they always miss. They haven’t grown as players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU and Integrity have mommy ball coaches. Is it working for the team? Only daughter and daughter friends play.. No skills, just get the ball run and try to shoot but they always miss. They haven’t grown as players.

Nope. Not working and they’ll both get crushed today
Integrity continuing to try to recruit top goalie and field players from each other’s team and Baltimore clubs- but nobody touching w the bad coaching and all the drama surrounding both teams
Attempting to take our players mid season is dirty and makes you all look bad. Tells us anyone can be replaced mid season, and the coaches could care less about the players
Baltimore clubs have loyalty and that’s why they are on top!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black
Oh please! Stop dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black
Oh please! Stop dad.

A few red will be on black in fall! That’s a fact. Black needs athletic attackers and a 2nd goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black
Oh please! Stop dad.

A few red will be on black in fall! That’s a fact. Black needs athletic attackers and a 2nd goalie.
Much different than saying Red is the new Black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few red will be on black in fall! That’s a fact. Black needs athletic attackers and a 2nd goalie.[/quote]

The future second goalie isn’t from Red

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The future second goalie isn’t from Red[/quote]

MDU goalie who tried to bail on her team in the winter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black
Oh please! Stop dad.

I can assure you it’s not a Red parents stating this nonsense. A parent troll on the Black team most definitely is starting drama. Trying to redirect drama from their losses today onto the red team. I hear how awful the parents and players talk about the red team. So don’t believe a word you read, I see the red team girls and they are working hard to prove themselves and nothing more. BTW i am parent who used to have older girls on the older teams and now have a daughter on a different team. So this is an outside statement and observation. . Have watched and listened and it’s quite disappointing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MDU goalie who tried to bail on her team in the winter?[/quote]
Yup and her dad who is now chummy with Black goalie dad and Heros green goalie dad. Trust me they are trying out for both teams. Feel bad for the team that takes her and the dad they are ALL drama!! His little man syndrome gets in the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup and her dad who is now chummy with Black goalie dad and Heros green goalie dad. Trust me they are trying out for both teams. Feel bad for the team that takes her and the dad they are ALL drama!! His little man syndrome gets in the way.[/quote]
Hopefully the red team gets new goalies. Not sure what the coaches are thinking. After watching them this weekend, the defense on red is the game changer NOT the goalies. Change has to happen in that department in order for them to keep going forward and NOT backward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red is the new black
Oh please! Stop dad.

I can assure you it’s not a Red parents stating this nonsense. A parent troll on the Black team most definitely is starting drama. Trying to redirect drama from their losses today onto the red team. I hear how awful the parents and players talk about the red team. So don’t believe a word you read, I see the red team girls and they are working hard to prove themselves and nothing more. BTW i am parent who used to have older girls on the older teams and now have a daughter on a different team. So this is an outside statement and observation. . Have watched and listened and it’s quite disappointing.

Stop trying to spread these lies again. Watched and listened, what a joke. I am a Red parent, and the parents and players don’t seem to say anything at all about our team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is the #2 ranked team in the country and M&D is #1. There is no implosion coming.

Coaching change coming for one team though!

Looked like HG brought on a third coach this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup and her dad who is now chummy with Black goalie dad and Heros green goalie dad. Trust me they are trying out for both teams. Feel bad for the team that takes her and the dad they are ALL drama!! His little man syndrome gets in the way.[/quote]

I hope she makes black, if anyone can give that current goalie a challenge w personality alone it’s her! No way MDU golaie would ever get bullied, and MDU goalie would be the one bullying the current goalie off. Bring it, this would be quite something to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to spread these lies again. Watched and listened, what a joke. I am a Red parent, and the parents and players don’t seem to say anything at all about our team.[/quote]

Don’t be obtuse. The absolute worst parents are on Red. Make no mistake about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. A parent troll on the Black team most definitely is starting drama. Trying to redirect drama from their losses today onto the red team. I hear how awful the parents and players talk about the red team. So don’t believe a word you read, I see the red team girls and they are working hard to prove themselves and nothing more. BTW i am parent who used to have older girls on the older teams and now have a daughter on a different team. So this is an outside statement and observation. . Have watched and listened and it’s quite disappointing.[/quote]

This is the troll job supreme

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully the red team gets new goalies. Not sure what the coaches are thinking. After watching them this weekend, the defense on red is the game changer NOT the goalies. Change has to happen in that department in order for them to keep going forward and NOT backward.[/quote]

Lil problem in the pipes. Shouldn’t point fingers as they point right back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to spread these lies again. Watched and listened, what a joke. I am a Red parent, and the parents and players don’t seem to say anything at all about our team.[/quote]

Please stop with the self righteous red parent thing
Because behind fake actions and cakes for coaches lies deceit, snickering and falsehood of some disillusioned disingenuous parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to spread these lies again. Watched and listened, what a joke. I am a Red parent, and the parents and players don’t seem to say anything at all about our team.

Please stop with the self righteous red parent thing
Because behind fake actions and cakes for coaches lies deceit, snickering and falsehood of some disillusioned disingenuous parents
Nailed it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I can say is that all of these comments paint a vivid picture of toxicity at M&D. Sounds like a great bunch to share a sideline with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t be obtuse. The absolute worst parents are on Red. Make no mistake about it.[/quote]
Since you know the red parents so well… give some legit examples. You continuously come on this forum and state the red parents are awful. I want examples, not making up lies but true examples as to why the red team parents are awful. Clear the air for once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I can say is that all of these comments paint a vivid picture of toxicity at M&D. Sounds like a great bunch to share a sideline with.

If your sideline is rainbows and unicorns you must not be winning. See winning brings out the best in lax parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean your own comments, which have no factual basis?

Nailed it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean your own comments, which have no factual basis?

Nailed it.

Did someone’s daughter get cut from the team? So now you spew your detest and negativity to a group of girls who are just trying to prove themselves. Prove themselves to their peers, coaches and eachother. If you have issues with the red team parents and players I encourage you to come and talk to us so we can sprinkle you with love and kindness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Aces for winning this weekend. So nice to have a different club win. Hopefully this trend will continue and these more competitive clubs keep beating the number 1 and number 2 teams. Humble pie is what they all need.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did someone’s daughter get cut from the team? So now you spew your detest and negativity to a group of girls who are just trying to prove themselves. Prove themselves to their peers, coaches and eachother. If you have issues with the red team parents and players I encourage you to come and talk to us so we can sprinkle you with love and kindness.[/quote]

I think the comments were about some parents not all of the parents and clearly not about any group of girls
but watching this from afar I can see where there is smoke there is fire

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comments are about the parents. Their inflated egos developed on the accomplishments of their kids performance vs other kids is sad. Not setting a good example for the young ladies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Aces for winning this weekend. So nice to have a different club win. Hopefully this trend will continue and these more competitive clubs keep beating the number 1 and number 2 teams. Humble pie is what they all need.

Something to be said for a team whose roster goes through minimal changes every offseason. Aces was less talented but won because they have the best team, not the best collection of players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Something to be said for a team whose roster goes through minimal changes every offseason. Aces was less talented but won because they have the best team, not the best collection of players.
☝🏻
team>player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comments are about the parents. Their inflated egos developed on the accomplishments of their kids performance vs other kids is sad. Not setting a good example for the young ladies.

The comments were about the red parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comments were about the red parents
Which is ONLY a B team at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻
team>player
Exactly there is NO I team. Aces played as a team. Zero showboating, none of this not going to pass because I want to score, playing as a team always pays off in the end. I wonder if the hype girl parents will remove their home made sticker off their car now. M and D is Number 1!! Might want to peel that off so NOT a good look.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What egos a bunch of kids working Bard there are some jerks on every sideline . Live the dream let the girls learn and grow on all teams .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t be more true. There was no one standout on Aces, they moved the ball flawlessly. MND gave them a solid challenge, but their defense couldn’t stop the fast movement. Integrity got spanked- when Integrity faced solid top teams their only player (tall draw) gets outplayed. Integrity had no depth and no defense- Aces dominated that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t be more true. There was no one standout on Aces, they moved the ball flawlessly. MND gave them a solid challenge, but their defense couldn’t stop the fast movement. Integrity got spanked- when Integrity faced solid top teams their only player (tall draw) gets outplayed. Integrity had no depth and no defense- Aces dominated that game.[/quote]

What game did you watch?! Aces was the better team but in no way did they dominate and they weren't flawless. MND missed ALOT of shots and looked tired. Intergity tall draw girl should try out for MND Black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t be more true. There was no one standout on Aces, they moved the ball flawlessly. MND gave them a solid challenge, but their defense couldn’t stop the fast movement. Integrity got spanked- when Integrity faced solid top teams their only player (tall draw) gets outplayed. Integrity had no depth and no defense- Aces dominated that game.
Goalie not holding up well for Integrity. Not the goalie the mom over hyped for anyone and everyone to hear. Just think this will carry over to Spalding High school. The same BS, the same noise, and will never make it in the IAAM top 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Standouts make the players around them better. That’s why the call it a team sport.

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 87 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard