BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 26s looked good at Platinum Cup this weekend...oh wait, they lost both Sunday games to teams much lower ranked them them while using out of state players. I guess that makes sense without a MM son on the team.
Lol, I wasn't there but I saw/heard they lost to True's B team and a PA squad not named Tigers which are both unacceptable for any HoCo Elites.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Team mission is to give each player the coaching needed to play first at a top level high school program. 91 is known for helping kids find the right high school to play for. The kids who play are the ones who take the coaching home and work on their own using the instructions they were given. The ones who don’t sit in the bench. It’s easy for coaches to tell who’s working and who’s not. My suggestion to the parents who’s son sits on the bench, pick up a stick and go play catch with your son. Show him how practicing can be fun!!

This is not unique to 91. This is the goal for almost every club team from Elite to AA.
The kids who succeed are the ones who "hit the wall."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 26s looked good at Platinum Cup this weekend...oh wait, they lost both Sunday games to teams much lower ranked them them while using out of state players. I guess that makes sense without a MM son on the team.
Lol, I wasn't there but I saw/heard they lost to True's B team and a PA squad not named Tigers which are both unacceptable for any HoCo Elites.

2026 team use of out of town players is absurd. Tough to play when you don't know the offense, or extra man, and get thrown in there. They wonder why they can never win in tourneys. They should play for 91 Nationals, but stay out of MD for the MD 2026 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 team use of out of town players is absurd. Tough to play when you don't know the offense, or extra man, and get thrown in there. They wonder why they can never win in tourneys. They should play for 91 Nationals, but stay out of MD for the MD 2026 team.
Thanks MD 2026 Mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 91 26 team is super talented. Just ask attack and goalie dad!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one stresses and works the fundamentals more then 91. Its the reason so many start as freshmen in high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one stresses and works the fundamentals more then 91. Its the reason so many start as freshmen in high school.
On JV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so many 25's start as freshman. Not one 26 makes it as a freshman. That team has no real talent. Super soft.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Mark, For an extra fee, right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again with the vague statements, "never cut" "top high schools" "start as freshmen."

Start what as freshmen? Varsity at MIAA-A? Definitely not. Fresh-Soph team at MIAA-C or JV at a low ranked public HS? Yes, probably half of each 91 squad from 2026-2029.

The vague 91 "stories" kind of collide here, how can a program that "never cuts" players lead the club scene in "freshmen" who "start" at "top high schools?"

MIAA-A varsity rosters usually carry 4-5 freshmen, 1-2 of which may occasionally start. From 2026-2029 at least, 0 of those freshman starters are coming from 91. They will come from actual elite teams. No T91. No Predators. No Sidewinders. No FCA White.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again with the vague statements, "never cut" "top high schools" "start as freshmen."

Start what as freshmen? Varsity at MIAA-A? Definitely not. Fresh-Soph team at MIAA-C or JV at a low ranked public HS? Yes, probably half of each 91 squad from 2026-2029.

The vague 91 "stories" kind of collide here, how can a program that "never cuts" players lead the club scene in "freshmen" who "start" at "top high schools?"

MIAA-A varsity rosters usually carry 4-5 freshmen, 1-2 of which may occasionally start. From 2026-2029 at least, 0 of those freshman starters are coming from 91. They will come from actual elite teams. No T91. No Predators. No Sidewinders. No FCA White.

Bag of goods being sold to dilusional parents. They gobble it up and gladly waste their money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 91 2026 team has 6-8 kids who will make their MIAA varsity teams.No other 2026 team in HoCo will have half as many.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 91 2026 team has 6-8 kids who will make their MIAA varsity teams.No other 2026 team in HoCo will have half as many.
We will come back to this post in the Spring and have a good laugh about it because this ain’t happening based on the team watched all spring and now summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mark, That is what you tell your teams each year, right after they are informed who gets the ball first on every possession

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

We had a great win over Towermen yesterday. Lots of improvement and good chemistry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making varsity as a freshman at BL, MCD, Loyola or CHC is to be commended compared to making varsity at other MIAA schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 26 team is awesome!! Great kids and parents!! I want in!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. 6-8 kids from 26 team make varsity. That’s impressive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy wonder showed up today for 91 2023 team. For Duke’s sake, i hope the ACC is weaker than little ol Looneys since we held him SCORELESS lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy wonder showed up today for 91 2023 team. For Duke’s sake, i hope the ACC is weaker than little ol Looneys since we held him SCORELESS lol

Stop, He wasnt able to get the ball on every possession, if he did, he would have scored a goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making varsity as a freshman at BL, MCD, Loyola or CHC is to be commended compared to making varsity at other MIAA schools.

Except freshman that make it at other A conference schools usually play as freshman. The schools mentioned put you on the field so you can’t transfer and actually play before you are a junior in many cases.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not surprising. He is not much of a team player.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
then you guys got smoked by that texas team

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
[ChillLaxin] at today's game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't know kids at Beth Tifiloh were on 91. Future is bright for them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't know kids at Beth Tifiloh were on 91. Future is bright for them!

Someone is not 91 material, sorry, 91 develops leaders for the future. Look at our commits'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was sleepy from signing autographs at PLL the night b4. When he plays with this 23 team, his point total is negative as he shoots sub-20% with many of his poor shots resulting in fastbreak goals going the other way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was sleepy from signing autographs at PLL the night b4. When he plays with this 23 team, his point total is negative as he shoots sub-20% with many of his poor shots resulting in fastbreak goals going the other way.

He is the best attackman in MIAA bar none. Future Duke HOF . possibly NCAA scoring title in 3/4th year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats funny. The hype has been unbelievable from his main promoter. Well say, it worked on Ty , ECD, and all the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats funny. The hype has been unbelievable from his main promoter. Well say, it worked on Ty , ECD, and all the rest.
Looks like it also worked in the MIAA playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 that's a near-obvious troll statement and easily untrue. Claiming that Crabs, Hawks, ML, and FCA won't have 3-4 kids each ("half of 91's") to make varsity rosters? Oh come on.

#2 Hello moving goal posts. The standard posted by the 91 Coach above was not "making varsity MIAA" it was "STARTING AS FRESHMEN."

And the 2026 91MD team has maybe 1 kid - total - who will start as a freshman........ unless at MIAA-C or public HS (which again questions the "top high schools" 91 mantra).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the 2026 91MD team has maybe 1 kid - total - who will start as a freshman.

LOL....Is this attack dad?? Start??? He will start on Fresh/Soph

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is the best attackman in MIAA bar none. Future Duke HOF . possibly NCAA scoring title in 3/4th year

He's not even the best attackman in his family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said Mark, Give it to the 9th grader.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better start clearing wall space for another “I love me” wall Mark. Sounds like he may need a bigger one than you.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was engineered to be #1. It was clear he didn’t have a chance at being #1 in his on- age class so they re-classed him with a school transfer. The top 22 players were on- age and showed more promise in 9th grade. Dad is engineering the clone of who he wanted to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was engineered to be #1. It was clear he didn’t have a chance at being #1 in his on- age class so they re-classed him with a school transfer. The top 22 players were on- age and showed more promise in 9th grade. Dad is engineering the clone of who he wanted to be.

As an MIAA dad, the sad thing to me is that the kid, pre-holdback, was an outstanding student and still a really good lax player who would have gone D1, probably on scholarship, as a 2022. He would have played varsity in 9th grade, no doubt. The kid is a natural leader off the field as well, and there was no "emotional maturity" need for a holdback. The transfer and hold back were all for Dad's marketing. No justification for it. And I'm a capitalist and a realist but I find that sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s going to duke. Sounds like holding him back worked? Another smart move by Mark!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s going to duke. Sounds like holding him back worked? Another smart move by Mark!!!!
He would have been able to go to Duke as a 22 but wouldn’t be #1 in the nation. Doesn’t take a genius to realize holding a kid back in HS will result in him moving up the rankings. Kid didn’t need it for anything beyond ego as stated.

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard