BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 87 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will HG or MND Black ever add second goalies? Or will they continue to be promised solo gigs for staying?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is will M&D black and red coaches keep their current players since 75+ girls are expected at tryouts again? Hope to not have a repeat of last summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, there are rumored to be a few leaving. They wanted change in coaching but that will not happen.

This has to be about Heros green. Utterly notIntelligent comment if about M&D 26. Why would M&D want a new coach? They are playing like a team now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, there are rumored to be a few leaving. They wanted change in coaching but that will not happen.
Parent coaching is no longer acceptable at this age, but Heros will never rid themselves of parents needing to be in charge of their own kids and their kids friends. Find a club who pays their coaches to coach the full team, not a select few. M&D 26 black and red teams have no parent coaches and it shows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched MDU 2025 and 2026 teams -what the heck happened to this club. Is this a forecast of the future?

You could argue outside of M&D, MDU 28-30 teams are the best teams at age in totality so I’d say no.
Just stop it.

They’re telling the truth about MDU 2030’s
Just look up their record from this spring and summer
Tournaments
They are 4th graders… top of their game now, but middle school everyone will catch up and dominate over them. Back to the bottom MDU goes. Always happens and they will never be a top club. That is a fact
Besides M&D, Heros, and SW, which club in Maryland is better than MDU?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

How is M&D getting my email address to email spam blast about tryouts? Do they buy the tournament registers? I've never had this happen before so I'm just curious (and a bit annoyed if I'm honest). Thanks!

If you played in NGLL they have your email address.

New owners, new recruiting methods - each registrant pays to tryout...

What will also be intersting is 3Step requires 1/2 of the annual fees 48 hours after tryouts, much more than the typical $100 deposit. Could prevent girls who made M&D Red from shopping for other A clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched MDU 2025 and 2026 teams -what the heck happened to this club. Is this a forecast of the future?

You could argue outside of M&D, MDU 28-30 teams are the best teams at age in totality so I’d say no.
Just stop it.

Tournaments
They are 4th graders… top of their game now, but middle school everyone will catch up and dominate over them. Back to the bottom MDU goes. Always happens and they will never be a top club. That is a fact

LOL.

I think you are confusing your "fact" with "predictions" and "trolling".

No holdbacks either. Can M&D say the same? hmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will HG or MND Black ever add second goalies? Or will they continue to be promised solo gigs for staying?

Looking at Heros website, I'd say they are definitely looking for another goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking at Heros website, I'd say they are definitely looking for another goalie.

M&D and Heros will both add a second goalie if a good one comes to tryouts. Can not go all the way thru club with just one. Injuries and fatigue happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is will M&D black and red coaches keep their current players since 75+ girls are expected at tryouts again? Hope to not have a repeat of last summer.

Somebody is worried their daughter might not make the team? Having good players come is good for all. Makes players stay sharp and coaches can look to always improve. If your daughter is talented and contributes it will work out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Tournaments

Nobody cares about MDU. Enjoy the club you’re at

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is a big name lefty attacker looking to go to mnd black. Better chance of learning the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Tournaments

None that I know of. And if you factor in pre-HS, SW is behind MDU by a large margin.

Hero's and M&D have one major advantage (other than their well earned reputation), geography. They can pull from larger area, from Frederick to Harford County and obviously in between, down south from Anne Arundel. (even Eastern Shore in some cases)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Boys HS thread go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

How is M&D getting my email address to email spam blast about tryouts? Do they buy the tournament registers? I've never had this happen before so I'm just curious (and a bit annoyed if I'm honest). Thanks!

What will also be intersting is 3Step requires 1/2 of the annual fees 48 hours after tryouts, much more than the typical $100 deposit. Could prevent girls who made M&D Red from shopping for other A clubs.

Is this new as of this summer? So if this year's tryouts end on 7/12, you have to decide and pay by 7/14? Just trying to understand the new 3step landscape on this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

Is this new as of this summer? So if this year's tryouts end on 7/12, you have to decide and pay by 7/14? Just trying to understand the new 3step landscape on this.

Another important question to ask the anonymous source is - where are you getting this information?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Tournaments

MC Elite Midnight (2026)
TLC Gold (2026)
Pride Red (2026)
Integrity Green (2026)
STARS Light Blue (2026)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I watched MDU 2025 and 2026 teams -what the heck happened to this club. Is this a forecast of the future?

MC Elite Midnight (2026)
TLC Gold (2026)
Pride Red (2026)
Integrity Green (2026)
STARS Light Blue (2026)

They said "Club" not team. Club would include all grad years. The success or failure of a 2026 team does not make or break a club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be any players leaving md black?
No they are all staying. Why would they leave? Great team, great players and awesome coaches. Solid team.

hahaha, what a poorly phrased question. will there be any players leaving heros green? now that’s a real question
Quite a few leaving and heading over to M&D. Was hoping the Heros green goalie would be making her over to M & D as well. Not sure if they will jump ship but I think that switch would be good for her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

Such a notIntelligent policy. Especially when you can’t afford the half deposit and the payments spread out help struggling families.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is a big name lefty attacker looking to go to mnd black. Better chance of learning the game.
Only big lefty attacker because of who her mommy is. She is middle of the pack player and nothing more. Kid is a frustrating player to watch, doesn’t know how to adjust when being guarded by the defense. Gives up easily. Good luck M & D. I think you already have a few players like her on the black team. Should be fun to watch all this explode.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Boys HS thread go?
Most likely someone got offended, pitched a fit and they deleted the entire thread. Just like the 2028 girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Heros Green goalie comes to M&D tryouts. The M&D black goalie needs to come down a notch or two with her attitude. Would love to see those two as teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah both annoying know it all parents would be great on the same team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Heros Green goalie comes to M&D tryouts. The M&D black goalie needs to come down a notch or two with her attitude. Would love to see those two as teammates.
M&d started last season with two goalies…highly doubt either ego can handle sharing the cage but all teams should carry two no matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would kill it on the best team. Need 2 great goalies on club. Bring the left handed attacker too. We’d be unbeatable !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try playing her position and then you can talk about her attitude. Good goalies have them. They have to in order to survive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The green goalie is better and would make M&D unbeatable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this forum really supposed to be used for calling out 14 year old girls? Seems like some parents need to find something better to do with their time and energy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quite a few leaving and heading over to M&D. Was hoping the Heros green goalie would be making her over to M & D as well. Not sure if they will jump ship but I think that switch would be good for her.[/quote]

If this was 3 years ago. But now the times are different and it’s going to be difficult for “quite a few” HG girls to make/take spots. Might have to go see the tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D could use x attackers and a couple defenders for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&d started last season with two goalies…highly doubt either ego can handle sharing the cage but all teams should carry two no matter.
Yes the team started with two goalies but the Black team bullied her off the team. Some of the girls on the team made sure she wasn’t welcome and made it known. Hence why she left and went to TLC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try playing her position and then you can talk about her attitude. Good goalies have them. They have to in order to survive.
There is a huge difference between attitude and mean attitude.the black goalie has a mean not very nice attitude. I wonder if her “walk on my tip toes” Dad taught her all she needs about mean attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents ego… not the kids .. the black goalie wins games for her team .. green goalie has good defense around her. That’s the difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would a goalie volunteer to have their playing time cut in half though?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not concerned about not making M&D but just hope they can handle the rosters better than last year. Players posting them on social media and coaches having to pull players one on one prior to the final games was brutal to witness. They can and should do better this summer.
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering M and D has tryouts and then a tourney, once again this will repeat itself. Talk about degrading to a group of girls. I watched it all go down and my heart broke for all the girls especially the ones that were moved down.

Boy of boy - do people love telling and retelling this story. Anything to make a successful team look bad, right? There was an error, information got out, they had to deal with it. Many clubs have tryouts the same week this year, and will play a big tournament the following weekend. There absolutely NO reason to say this will happen again to this team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents ego… not the kids .. the black goalie wins games for her team .. green goalie has good defense around her. That’s the difference.

I disagree. Black goalie was helped by team controlling the ball and able to get back on defense. I didn’t see her make many saves in playoffs. Green goalie had shots on her she was able to save.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keeping in mind the college recruiting process, not wanting to get caught up in a camp money grab, trying to get as much exposure for my daughter (besides attending tournaments with her club team)... what are the best lacrosse camps for my daughter to attend during the summer?

Like Reply Quote
Page 54 of 87 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard