BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Rachel Hall's sister...2023...committed to BC today.

Didn’t know she had a sister. What club does she play for?

She is from Texas and plays for South Coast after playing for Grit many years.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the committed players - What committed events are the teams heading to this summer. Team or individual? NXT? Lake Placid? What else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ILWomen Committed Academy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lake placid, HHH Committed Games, UA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any recent commits ? Saw jesters had a Lafayette commit this week. Any other programs have anything recent? This thread has died down.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA and AS over lap with Lake Placid. What to do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA and AS over lap with Lake Placid. What to do?

Lake Placid easy decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect on the overlap. Drive straight up to LP from Delaware/MD and you'll be ready for the first game on Monday morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down in Maryland looks like Legacy and TG cruising and Jesters and YJ struggling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down in Maryland looks like Legacy and TG cruising and Jesters and YJ struggling

Please look at where jesters and YJ kids are committed. At this point they are trying to play their non-committed players instead of playing for just the wins. So YJ might bench their top d1 commit to showcase the kid looking to still get picked up. Come on pal

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play to win? Or play to get your players recruited? Commits can stand on the sideline a little more. That’s the end game. YJ and Jesters know whats most important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play to win? Or play to get your players recruited? Commits can stand on the sideline a little more. That’s the end game. YJ and Jesters know whats most important.

Lol how many uncommitted players do you think YJ have? I’d say no more than 2 same for TG. Jesters may have a few more. Everyone still plays to win it’s the competitive nature of sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s amazing that you still think this matters….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it doesn’t matter, why would play and waste all that money and time. Everything matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it doesn’t matter, why would play and waste all that money and time. Everything matters.

And this response shows that you don't get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart move for YJ and Jesters. I'm sure that the committed players get it. They probably got more time in the past if they were the top recruits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart move for YJ and Jesters. I'm sure that the committed players get it. They probably got more time in the past if they were the top recruits.

What team had their top commits on the field trying to win? Pretty sure all teams are rotating all their players equally at this point being it’s the last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. I’m a 2024 parent but I figured I’d post my question here in the hopes I could get some advice from parents that are a year ahead of me…

Does anyone have any experience with NCSA? I’ve been considering using them to help with my daughter’s process. If anyone can give me some insight, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. I’m a 2024 parent but I figured I’d post my question here in the hopes I could get some advice from parents that are a year ahead of me…

Does anyone have any experience with NCSA? I’ve been considering using them to help with my daughter’s process. If anyone can give me some insight, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

My daughter is a 2023 and we signed her up for NCSA, which she used for a 1-2 years. We liked it mostly because you can see which coaches are opening up her emails, but it is expensive. Since your daughter only has a few more months to go, I don’t think the cost is worth it. IWLCA SportsRecruits is a lot less expensive and we noticed more of the Coaches at the schools she was interested in were using that site. And if you sign up, you can see what coaches are viewing her profile, high light videos, transcript, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We paid for this. The only thing this helped us w was videos. Our daughter wound up using them as a base and working off it. Sports Recruit is the way to go in my opinion. If we had it to again, I wouldn’t do NSCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks in advance!

Not worth it. Sports Recruits. Cheaper and better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks in advance!

Not worth it. Sports Recruits. Cheaper and better.

not worth it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks everyone!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island games were stacked with talent. A lot of fun to watch. Other than a small handful missing, great LI talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island games were stacked with talent. A lot of fun to watch. Other than a small handful missing, great LI talent.

They may have had more interest if it wasn’t so pricey. A LOT of money was made on this event which purely for fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks in advance!
There is a great group on Facebook “ educating parents of hs athletes on the college recruiting process” it is run by a woman who wrote the book “looking for a full ride”. The group is not lax specific but has a ton of great information

Page 34 of 34 1 2 32 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard